You're my only one

Friendship or Love?

DONGHAE'S POV

"please, please give me a chance…" I said out, almost crying. 

"wait, please listen… I’m not rejecting you, nor accepting you… yet. I just wanna tell you that I don’t know when will I be able to open my heart for other people, but if you’re patient enough…" he cut me off. 

"I’ll wait!! I can wait!!!" he said in the most sincere voice I've ever heard. I just smiled at him.

"ok then… I’m giving you…" he cut me off my hugging me tightly. 

"hanks… thanks for giving me a chance…" he said while crying, I just hugged him back. 

"you’re welcome." I smiled. "wait, are you crying??" I asked him while pulling back from the hug, but then he hugged me again while still crying. "uljimma…. " I told him, rubbing his back to calm him down.

"I’ll do my best to prove you that I love you." I just smiled.

"thanks. Thanks for liking me… but… don’t expect much okay?" I told him, he nodded. "I think we better go home?" I told him while pulling from the hug and wiping his tears. "but, we’ll be friends no matter what, right?" I asked him, he nodded and so I smile at him.  "let’s go?" he nodded and smiled. "yeah, that’s the spirit! always smile, okay?" I smiled at him, he nodded again. "aigoo so cute." I smiled at him.

"oh, but can we pass by my mom before we leave?" he asked,

"sure~"

 

After a while, we arrived at their house as Donghae started knocking at the door. 

"omma!!"

"wait~" his mom yelled, before opening the door. 

"omma!" Donghae hugged his mom. aigoo he's so sweet. :"> "we need to go now. I’ll miss you~"

"okay, but aren’t you going to eat your dinner first?" his mom asked us. 

"we’d love too, but…" he replied before turning his gaze to me. I just nodded and smile. "okay!" he finally laughed. 

 

NO ONE’S POV

The three of them ate dinner together as Donghae’s mom keep on talking about Donghae’s childhood days that makes (your name) laugh, while Donghae was embarrassed of what his mother was saying. Then finally, they finished eating dinner at 9.

 

"omma, we need to go~" Donghae said. 

"go… back to Seoul at this time??!" Mrs. Lee asked. 

"yup!" he replied. 

"but it’s too late already! Tomorrow is Sunday, right? Might as well sleep here tonight and just go back tomorrow morning." she said

"but…" Donghae turned his gaze to _____. 

"umm… it’s okay I’ll just sleep in the car." _____ smiled.

"WHAT?! YOU?? SLEEP IN THE CAR?!!" Donghae and his mom asked in unison. 

 

'oh yeah, they are mother and son. XD.' she thought.

 

"Yup…" she replied. 

"I can’t do that to my son’s special friend!" 

"omma!!" Donghae yelled while blushing. 

"anyway… you can sleep in…" Donghae's mom said, but Donghae cut her off. 

"oh! She can sleep in my room!"

"really?! Thanks!!!" _____ thanked him. 

"both of you?! In a room??" Donghae's mom asked,

"umm… auntie, I don’t really mind." ____ smiled at his mom. "I can sleep on the floor."

"no!!!!! okay I’ll just sleep in Donghwa hyung's room." Donghae said, pouting. 

"okay that’s better. So… Donghae you better bring her into your room." his mom commanded him. 

"ne~"

 

MY POV

We went upstairs as Donghae lead me to his room. 

"please bear with my room. I hope you will treat this as your own." he said, I just smiled at him. 

"thanks." I thanked him as he opens the door. 

"well, here we go" he said, opening the door. 

"waahh~ nice room." I complimented him. 

"thanks. Well, this that is my bed," he said while pointing at the comfy bed. "then that used to be my study table before," he pointed at the table that was located at the corner of his room. "then that is the book shelf, with all the books that I’ve used during school days" he pointed at the bookshelf that was located beside his study table. "then that is the bathroom." he pointed to his left. 

"ohh…" I walked over to his bookshelf. "you have a lot of books!"

"well.. that’s because of the school. " he chuckled. "oh, you want to see me back then when I was a kid??"

"sure!!" I grinned widely. He then got the photo album that was located in the bookshelf before sitting on his bed. I sat beside him. 

"look~"

"aawwww so cute!!!!"

"thanks!" he smiled. 

"I want to pinch your cheeks!" I told him while trying to pinch the photo. I heard him chuckling. 

"you can pinch the handsome one~" he said, leaning in his face. 

"oh jinjja?! Where?" I by looking for the handsome face. I saw him pouting, so I just giggled. 

"but you were really cute before!!"

"why, am I not now??" he asked, I look at him before answering. 

"no~" he pouted once again. "because you are now HAEndsome!" I giggled. 

 

"Donghae-ah! Better leave (your name), she needs to rest!" I heard his mom yelled 

"ne!!" Donghae yelled. 

"oh well then…." I said as he stood up.

"good night~" he said as I stand up also,

"good night~" I said as I push him out of his room. But then he stopped walking. "huh? Anything wrong?" I asked him.

"can I have a goodnight kiss?"

"huh? Why would I give you that??!"

"umm… yeah right… how about thank you kiss?"

"for???"

"for…." he paused. "letting you use my room."

"but I told you I can sleep in the car!"

"yes, but it’s still my car!" I just pouted. "and… you should thank me for free lunch and dinner, for touring you to Mok…" I cut his nonsense by kissing him on his left cheek. "po…" he continued. 

"good night~" I pushed him towards the door, I saw him beaming. 

"good night!!!" he greeted back, I just smiled at him.

"night." I opened the door for him. 

"see you tomorrow!" I nodded.

"sleep well~" I told him before closing the door.

 

DONGHAE'S POV

"yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed while dancing. 

 

MY POV

When Donghae left, I lay on his bed and sighed before staring at the ceiling. 

 “wo de xin bian cheng le kou dai de yi mian, Just for you bu ting de gei bu ting de gei” my phone rang.

I look at my phone and saw... uhh? A video call from… Kyuhyun??

------start of the video conversation----

"yeobu!!!" Kyuhyun quickly pouted, I just smiled at him

"BabyKyu~ annyeong!!" I waved. 

"what happened to you? Where did you go??"

"umm… as I told you, I am in Mokpo."

"why are you there?"

"because…. I wanted to see the sunset here, so Donghae brought me here."

"oh… so how was it?"

"it was great! Very pretty!!!" I smiled just by remembering how it looked like.

"is that all??" he asked as if I did something wrong to him. 

"huh? What do you mean?"

"you just went there to see the sunset??"

"umm… Donghae toured me around Mokpo, then we ate lunch and dinner in his house."

"ahh… did you have fun?"

"of course!!" I grinned. 

"but it would’ve been more fun if I was there." he said with a hint of jealousy in his voice. I just laughed.

"well, just come with us next time."

"us? With Donghae??!!"

"yes, because we don’t know anyone here!" he pouted, I just giggled.  "well… how about you? What did you do today?"

"well… I just stayed at home BECAUSE SOMEONE LEFT ME ALONE." he said, I just laughed and act innocent.

"who’s that?!" he glared at me, I just chuckled. "so… what are you doing now??" I asked him.

"I just finished shower."

"you’re not wearing anything?! O_o"

"yes," he said as he slides his phone for me to see his body. 

"ya!!! YA!!!!!!!!!" I yelled while covering eyes with my other hand. I felt myself blushing.

"what??!!" he asked innocently.

"do you really need to show me that?!!??!!?!?" he laughed. 

"I was just messing up with you. I’m wearing pants! Now you can uncover your face." he said, I can feel him smirking. I peeked a little before asking him.

"are you really wearing something??"

"yes…"

"pants?"

"yup." he replied as I fully removed my hand from my face before sighing in relief.  "why are you blushing~?!" he teased. 

"I am not!" I lied. 

"don’t deny it! You’re as red as tomato!"

"because how can you show THAT to me?!!?!?"

"hey I told you I’m wearing pants!!"

"but you’re still not wearing shirt. Go and wear a shirt! You’ll get sick!!" I scolded him

"I’ll just wear something later"

"okay, I’ll hang up." I told him bluntly.

"NO!! NO!! WAIT! Ok I’ll wear a shirt."

"no, I’m sleepy." he pouted..

"can we talk a little longer??" he asked, I yawned.

"I’ll just call you tomorrow okay?" I told him as I kiss the camera. "good night my Baby evil magnae yeobu Kyu~" I giggled.

"good night~"

"wait, don’t I have a kiss?" I use my aegyo.

"you’ll get one if you come back here." he teased, I just stuck my tongue out.

"arraseo I’ll hang up."

"wait." he said before kissing the camera. "good night yeobu~ :”>" I just smiled.

"night~ bye!!"

"bye~"

-----end of video call-----

 

"ayssi Kyuhyun-ah!!!! Why do you always make me smile?! I smiled to myself. oh… I better sleep now… I yawned before sleeping.

 

11:30 pm

 

DONGHAE’S POV

Ayssi. I can’t sleep!!! I talked to myself as I stare at the ceiling. does (your name) has fallen asleep already?? I hope she is. I hope she could sleep even though the things around her are not familiar with her. What if I check her up?? I mean just to check if she’s really asleep??  After all it’s my room!! I chuckled to myself. ayssi. Arraseo, if she’s asleep, then I’ll go to sleep also.

 

I stood up as I walk to my room and quietly knock at the door.

“(your name)-ah, are you asleep?” I asked, but no one’s answering… maybe she’s asleep?

I tried to knock at the door again before trying to open it. But then the door opened. ayssi. Why doesn’t she lock the door??! >.< anyway… I stare at her... aww… she looks so peaceful!! So cute! I wanna kiss her!!!

Ayssi. Stop it Lee Donghae! ok, now I better sleep. I talk to myself as I close the door and turn around.

 

“what are you doing there?!” my mom asked.

“waahhhh!!!” I put my hand on my chest. “omma!! Do you really need to surprise me?! I almost had a heart attack because of you!”

“shut up. You’re too young for that. Anyway what are you doing here?? PEEKING!??!!” she said.

“NO I’M NOT!!! I’m just checking her up… if she’s asleep.” I said.

"ohh.." she laughed. 

"what’s so funny?" I asked her.

"she must be VERY special… am I right?"

"how can you say that??" I asked her. 

"I know you, my son." she smiled at me. "you never brought a girl here, imagine she just wanted to see the sunset, but you toured her all over Mokpo?!"

"well I just wanted her to see my hometown!" I reasoned out.

"stop denying my son~ and, how come you’ll check up on her at THIS time??!! It’s almost midnight and you’re not yet asleep?!"

"I can’t sleep okay?"

"it’s because you want to make sure that she’s okay, right?" I nodded. "well, that’s my son!" she said, messing up my hair. "so… did you tell her already??" I nodded. "really? What did she say? Did she accept you?"

"no~"

"oh my gosh she rejected you?!!!! It’s okay my son, you can find…" I cut her off.

"omma! She didn’t okay?! Well… she just broke up with his boyfriend last week, so…"

"you’re courting a girl whom just broke up with his boyfriend??!" she asked, more of like scoldling me.

"yes….? But omma, I can’t help it!" I pouted, she then chuckled. 

"I know that feeling. Well… you better show her how much you like her so that she’ll like you back, okay?"

"ne!"

"okay you better sleep now, we still need to wake up early tomorrow."

"arraseo, good night omma~"

"night~"

 

~skip~

 

----------------------------------------------the next morning-----------------------------------------

NO ONE’S POV

After they woke up, they ate breakfast and finally went back to Seoul. (your name) thanked Donghae’s mom for being nice to her. While Donghae’s mom, in return, wants (your name) to come back again next time if she has time. She also wants her to take care of his son, which made Donghae embarrassed.

 

----------------------------------------------Monday----------------------------------------------------

MY POV

Ayssi. Monday again… which means classes again!! >.< I should get up or else I’ll be late again! I quickly got up and went to the bathroom and take a 20 minute shower, dressed up, ate bread and milk, then got out of the house.

 

"oh, Kyuhyun-ah!!!" I exclaimed as I saw him right after I opened the door. He run to hug me. 

"I miss you~" I just giggled.

"well… I don’t~" I , he pulled back from the hug.

"you don’t??" he pouted, I just laughed. 

"I super missed you, silly!" I hugged him once more, "so, shall we go to school?? he nodded. I handed out my hand for him to hold, and without hesitation, he held my hand and started swaying it. 

"kaja!" he smiled

 

"_______-ah!!!! Waitttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard someone called me, so I turned back to look for that person

 

"who’s that?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Donghae…?" I said, tone raising, unsure of my answer. I saw Donghae panting,

"_______-annyeong~" Donghae greeted me. I released my hand from Kyuhyun's and greeted him back.

"annyeong~"

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

She handed out her hand for me to hold it. Of course why will I refuse a great blessing?? So I hold her hand and swayed it so that I won’t get too obvious. But my heart!!!! Nae maeumi!!!! My heart is beating very fast!!!!!!

“kaja!” I said. Then there’s someone who called (your name)’s name, screaming ‘wait’. (your name) turn around.

“who’s that?” I asked.

“Donghae…?” she said. Then she quickly dropped my hand as Donghae greeted her. What the hell??!! Why will she do that??!! Is there something between her and this Donghae??!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because, why would she drop my hand when only this Donghae is here??? She doesn’t normally do this!!! >.<

 

"umm… can I walk with you?" Donghae asked

"sure!" she smiled, I rolled my eyes. 

"ahum." I cleared my throat

"oh, by the way, you know my BabyKyu, right??" she said, clinging her arm to mine. :">

"what are you doing?" he asked

"ohh… we’re normally like this because he’s my best friend. So… you don’t need to worry." she smiled

"ohh… then can I be your best friend also??" he asked.

"umm" she turned her gaze to me.

"no you can’t. ‘cause she’s mine." I told him.

"what?"

"ayssi." she hit my arm. "of course!" she answered as she cling her arms to Donghae's also. I saw Donghae smiled. tch. "kaja!" she sang.

 

 

Noooooo!!! I can’t let this happen!!! Does Donghae like her??!!!!! Ayssi. I’m supposed to confess last Saturday!!! But THANKS TO HIM, my plan was ruined!!! How can he bring my yeobu in Mokpo without asking me??! >.<

 

~skip~

It was recess time so I went to ______ and sat beside her. 

"______-ah," I called her.

"hi~" she smiled at me.

"hi!!!" Donghae suddenly popped out and greeted me, what is this guy doing here?

"oh, hi~" ______ greeted him, smiling. "umm… Kyuhyun-ah, why are you here?" she turned to ask me. 

"yeah, why are you here?" Donghae asked me. what??! Why is he talking to me??!

"Why, you don’t want me here??" I pouted.

"of course I want you here!!!" she hugged me from the side. "but… nowadays you’re always with Yoona… that’s why I felt lonely, but good thing Donghae is there~" she smiled at him, I saw him smiled back to her. WTF are they… flirting in front of me??!?!!?!?!

"Are you jealous with Yoona?" I asked her,

"WHAT??! ME??! NO!!"

"ayssi. I know you are~" I teased.

"no I’m not." she blushed. 

"it’s okay~ you know that you’re the number one here," I said, pointing to my heart, "right??" she just stuck her tongue out.

"oh, you know that you’re the only one in my heart, right??" Donghae suddenly said, smiling at her; she smiled back. wait. Is he… courting (your name)?!!!!!

"oh Kyuhyun-ah, where is Yoona?" she asked me again.

"why do you keep on asking her to me??!" I asked her, getting annoyed already.

"are you… mad?" she asked with a different tone. Instead of replying, I walked out.

 

MY POV

"why did he.." Donghae said, 

'did I do something wrong??' I thought.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Why did I get mad??! It’s because Donghae keeps on flirting with her in front of me! And, she is just accepting it?!

“oh, you know that you’re the only one in my heart, right?!” I imitated his voice with mockery.

 what the hell was that?!! Then she smiled!! Ayssi. But when I told her that she was my number one, she just stuck up her tongue!!!! >.< and I hate the way she asks me about Yoona!! Why, is she my girlfriend??! Why does she always push me to Yoona??! Oh yeah right, she thought I like Yoona!! I got an idea!! What if… I ask Yoona to pretend to be my girlfriend?!