Qing Yuan Liang Wo~ (Please Forgive me~)

Friendship or Love?

---------------------------------------------------the next day------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE’S POV

(your name) and Kyuhyun still didn’t talk to each other because of pride.

KYUHYUN’S POV

It's dismissal time already and we still haven't talked to each other. Ayssi. I'll just my pride up and apologize to her. -.-

" _______-ah!" I called out whil looking around for her.

"where is she??!!" I asked myself.

"umm… are you looking for (your name)?" Yoona suddenly walked up to me.

"ummm…. Yes…?"

"ahh… she went out already."

"oh jinjja?..." I asked, disappointed. "anyway thanks." I thanked her, she just smiled back

"no problem."

 

MY POV

I hate Kyuhyun!!!! Why isn’t he talking to me?? Ayssi I  tried to apologize to him a  while ago, but…. I can’t find him.  Now, Should I call and apologize already??? But I don’t know how to do it! aisshhhhH!!!!!!

 

---------------------------------------------------the next day----------------------------------------------------------------

KYUHYUN’S POV

Ok later dismissal, I’ll talk to her!  ayssi. Cho Kyuhyun why are you getting nervous?! Just tell her you’re sorry and it’s done. sighs okay, I’ll do it!!! Aja!!!

It was dismissal time when I saw her went out of the class by herself, so I followed her home. Actually… I’m not FOLLOWING nor STALKING her, because we have the same way to our home! Anyways… my heart is beating really fast right now! I want to call her and tell her I’m sorry... But… I want to do it when she’s in front of her house.

So I was still following her, but then I saw her turned back. So I run and hid somewhere, she might thought that someone’s stalking her or something. kkkk but… how stupid am i?!!! why did I hid?! Ayssi. And then I saw her walking faster. Aigoo. So cute! hahahaha! arraseo, now I’m ready to apologize. So I walked faster, but then I saw her answered her phone, and started looking for someone.

 

MY POV

Ayssi. What a day!!! I'm still not talking to Kyu! >.< I want to talk to him badly because I really miss him!!! I feel very lonely and sad when I don’t talk to him. >.<  But I don’t know how to approach him… anyways, I better go home by myself.

As I was walking home, I can feel that someone’s following me, so I tried to look back, but I didn’t see anyone. I felt kinda nervous so I walked faster. Just then I heard my phone rang, and when I looked at it, it was pillow.

“yoboseyo?” I answered.

“Pillow! You’re walking home alone??” Jong Hoon said.

“oh? How did you know??" I giggled before looking around for him.

"pillow!” Jong Hoon shouted.

“oh?!" I smiled ay him.

"pillow~ why are you walking alone?" he asked, I just let out a fainted smile "what happened?"

"what do you mean?" I asked him

"you looked…. A bit… sad."

"me?! Sad?!" I let out a fake laugh. "I am not!"

"ayssi. _______-ah, you can’t lie to me! Come on, tell me what happened!"

"I told you nothing’s wrong!" I told him as he suddenly hugged me. Am I that obvious? :(

"it’s gonna be okay." he said while rubbing my back.

"I….. I……." I muffled in his chest as tears began to flow out of my eyes.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Oh . Jong Hoon. AGAIN.  Why does he needs to there?! >.<

Seeing this scene... I don't feel like apologizing anymore. And so I've decided to go home instead and lie on my bed.

 

Ouch,, I can feel my heart aching again. I can’t stand seeing them like this. I don’t know why am I being jealous to a guy like him!!! I mean, I know that I am way better than him…. I think. And I think (your name) would like me to be her friend rather than that guy! Ayssi. It’s really hard to love you, (your name).

I grabbed our photo that was located at the cabinet beside my bed and stared at it.

"don't you know you're hurting me?" I asked the photo before sighing. I just placed the photo on my left chest when I heard my phone ringing.

 

“oh tai wan mei, ni yan li wo chu xian, oh bu rang shui, ti wo zai ni shen bian, woo~ “ my phone rang. Without looking who is calling, I answered it.

 

“yoboseyo?” I answered.

“yoboseyo? Kyuhyun-ah” I heard ______'s voice. I quickly sat up looked at the name of the caller. oh ! Just then I felt my heart started beating really fast again. >.<

 

"oh…." I answered in my usual voice.

"umm… are you still mad?" she asked, I didn't reply. I'm still hurt from what I've seen you know.

"I’m outside your house, open the door when you’re not mad." she said with a hopeful tone, but I still didn't reply.

"it’s okay." she said in a disappointed tone. "I’m sorry. Anyway…. Bye." she said, I quickly stood up run to the door before opening it. 

 

I saw her looking at me with hopeful eyes; I just smiled at her. She then smiled back before hugging me.

"mianhe… jeongmal mianhe~ I didn’t mean to tell you those things. Please forgive me~" she said, almost choking; I just hugged her back

"gwenchana. I’m sorry also. I’m sorry for acting that way… I know that I don’t have the right to be like that because I’m not you’re boyfriend…" I told her, almost whispering. I felt her pulled back before smiling at me.

"while Sungmin oppa is away, you’ll be my boyfriend, okay?!" 

"what?" I asked her, shocked. Did I heard her right?!! she just giggled before hugging me again.

"I missed you~" she said while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"what are you doing?!" I asked her as she stared deeply into my eyes. I felt my heart is going to burst out any minute now. 

 

She suddenly pulled me towards her, maybe leaning for a kiss?? But then… she suddenly fainted. I placed my hand on her forehead... Of crap! She’s burning.