Another Break Up?

Friendship or Love?

MY POV

“Please let me explain. You see, it’s not my fault!” Kyuhyun said as he kept his arms around mine. 

“Let me go!” I said, trying to pull back from his arms. 

“Please! Take back what you’ve said… Please don’t break up with me.” He said, his voice starting to shake.

“Let me go…” I said in a calmer voice, and finally he obliged, with his knees meeting the cold ground.  "Hey, what are you doing?”

“I’m begging you… Please let me explain. It’s not what you think… What you saw was—“

“What?” I cut him off.

“It was an accident! Please _____-ah, believe me, I love you so much for even trying to think about cheating on you, and you gotta believe me!”

 

I finally smiled and kneeled to be eye-leveled with him, raising his chin so that he could look at me.

“_____-ah, believe me, I love you!" he cried as I wiped his tears with my thumb, smiling at him. 

“I know.” I said before pressing my lips unto him. 

 

I pulled back after a short while, wiping off the remaing tears on his face.

“Don’t cry, okay? I hate seeing you like this. “ I told him, into which he nodded.

“How did you know about what happened?” he asked.

“Jae Kyung already explained everything to me.” I said as I smiled at him. “Come on let’s stand up, my legs are getting numb.” I giggled as he helped me to stand up. “Kyuhyun-ah...” 

“Huh?”

"Sorry for not giving you a chance to explain… I’m also sorry for breaking up—“ he cut me off by pressing his lips unto mine, kissing me softly. He then wrapped his arms around my waist, while I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. 

“I love you.” he muttered under his breath, pulling back a little. 

“I think you should go home… It’s getting late already.” I smiled at him as just gave me a cute pout. Aww! I missed his pout!

“But I wanna stay longer with you….” He said like a kid. How cute! <3

“Then where do you wanna go?”

“I just wanted to spend time with you… So maybe in your house? Since we’re already here?”

“But Jae Kyung is in there.”

“And so? She already knew about us, right?” he asked, I just nodded. “So let’s go?” He asked as I gave him another nod, turning back to open the door. 

 

“Jae Kyung-ah!” I called the moment we entered the house.

 

In a quick while, I heard a running footsteps coming from upstairs, and after a few seconds I finally saw Jae Kyung at the stairs, looking at us. 

“Eonnie! Kyuhyun-oppa!” she called out with a wide grin, running over to where we are standing and enveloping me with her arms. “Eonnie~” she called sweetly, as I just giggled and hugged her back. "Oppa~" she sang, hugging Kyuhyun. But then Kyuhyun just stood there, his arms not moving an inch. I just felt myself smiling with this silly but at the same time cute attitude of Kyuhyun. 

"Ahum." I cleared my throat out loud, because Jae Kyung has been hugging him for a long time already. >.< 

"Oh mianhe eonnie, oppa." Jae Kyung let out a small laugh. "Um... So now that you're back together--"

“Wait what?” I asked, interrupting her.

“I said now that you are back together, then may—“

“Back together? Jae Kyung what are you talking about?” I interrupted her once more, letting out a small laugh. 

“Eonnie but I thought you’re okay now?” she asked once again.

“Yeah we’re okay, but that doesn’t mean that we’re back together you know." I replied as she turned her gaze towards Kyuhyun, who is looking at me.

“But… What does the thing we did earlier meant?” Kyuhyun asked as I finally turned to my right to look at him. I can see his nervous and serious expression, therefore making me laugh out loud.

“Eonnie what’s going on?” Jae Kyung asked me.

“Why are the both of you being all serious?! I was just joking!” I said as I laugh.

"But that’s not a good joke.” Kyuhyun said in a soft voice.

“Hey eonnie! It’s not funny!” Jae Kyung said.

“Okay I’m sorry!” I immediately apologized, feeling sorry all of a sudden because of their faces. I just hugged Kyuhyun from the sides, pecking his cheeks. “Sorry Kyuhyunnie~” I apologized once again, but then he's just looking at me with the face as if I really did something unforgivable. "I love you~” I told him while pulling his shirt and giving him a slight peck on his lips. I was about to pull back but then he quickly placed his hand on my nape, forbiding me to do so.

“Okay stop it! It’s getting really gross!” A voice exclaimed, who most probably is Jae Kyung. 

 

We finally pulled back, smiling at each other. We then turned our heads just to see Jae Kyung covering her eyes. 

"Arrasseo you can look now~” I told her, giggling as she finally put her hands down. 

“Don’t you ever do that again in front of me!” she said.

“Okay~” I laughed.

“Anyways let me continue what I was supposed to say. Since now you’re back together….?” She said, looking at me. I just turned my head to look at Kyuhyun before turning it back to her and nodding. “Oppa you forgive me, right?” she asked as Kyuhyun just gave him a nod. "Great! And since everything’s fine… Eonnie I need to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“I’m going back to Incheon."

“MWO?! When?! Why?!!”

“Tomorrow morning.”

“Mwo?! Why so soon?! Can't you stay a little longer?!”

“But eomma kept on bugging me to go back. And I’ve caused so much trouble already—“

“What do you mean? You did not do anything!” I cut her words.

“What do you mean nothing?!” Kyuhyun said, I just elbowed him. “Sorry.” he immediately apologized.

“Anyway eonnie, I need to pack my things up upstairs.”

“Let me help you.” I offered.

“No it’s okay… Just do your mushy things here. I don’t want to see you doing that in front of me again.” she said, pushing the both of us in the sofa. “Now wait for me to get upstairs before you make out again!” she said, running upstairs.

 

And when she was nowhere to be found, I just felt myself pulled down on someone's lap, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

“What are you doing?” I asked him, but he did not respond. “Let me just change into a more comfortable clothes” I told him, twisting my body a little to give him a peck on his forehead. 

“Faster, okay?” he told me with a pout, into which I nodded while smiling.

 

I went upstairs and into my room, with Jae Kyung immediately greeting me. 

“Oh eonnie!"

“I’m just going to change clothes.” I told her, she just nodded.

 

I went over to my cabinet and found a long shirt that's up to my mid-thigh. I changed into that shirt before making my way back to where Jae Kyung is. 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to help you?” I asked her as she just gave me a reassuring smile before nodding. 

“Eonnie, I know that Kyuhyun oppa missed you so much, so you better spend time with him.”

“But I can do that after you leave… I don’t know when will I be able to see my favorite cousin again.” I  pouted, making her laugh while wrapping her arms around my waist. 

“You can always call me if you want me to visit you again.” she said as I hug her back.

“Thanks Jae Kyung-ah…. I’m sorry for being such a bad eonnie to you.” I told her, making her pull back.

“Bad? You’re not bad. You’re the best eonnie ever!!” she said, making me giggle. 

“Thank you! And sorry for stealing Kyuhyun…” I told her but she just laughed. 

“You did not steal him, I stole him.” She laughed again.

“Ayssi. Eonnie I bet oppa is waiting for you downstairs, you better go down!” she said, pushing me out of my room.

 

I just sighed, following my cousin's request as I finally went down, with Kyuhyun quickly standing up the moment he saw me. 

“What took you so long?” he asked, but I just smiled at him.

"Do you want to eat dinner?” I asked, walking over to him. But instead of answering, he just sat back down on the sofa, pulling me into his lap. 

"I like you better.” He grinned. I just smiled, standing up and opening my legs before sitting on his lap so that I can face him better.  

“You don’t want to eat?” I asked once again, but he just shook his head.  “How about fruits?” 

"Will that take you a long time to prepare?” I shook my head.

“Then I’ll have an apple!” he grinned as I just hugged his neck. 

"Wait for me~” I told him, pulling back from the hug but then he just kept his arms on my waist. "How will I get the apple if you won’t let me go?” I asked him. He just leaned in, placing his soft lips on my collar bone therefore making me moan a little. 

"‘Ya like it?” he smirked.

“O-ooff course not!” I said, shaking my head a little too furiously before running to the kitchen.

Whew that was close. How can he kiss my weak spot?! Ayssi. My collar bone is really sensitive, and he knows that! >.<

WIth my heart calming down a little, I went to the refrigerator and got some apples. I got the apple cutter from the cup board before washing both of the apple cutter and the apples. I then placed the apple above the apple cutter, pressing it down and tada~ The apple was now divided into four pieces. :)

Suddenly, I felt arms wrapping around my waist once again. Why is Kyuhyun being so clingy today? -_- He then rest his head on my shoulders while I bit one apple. 

"yu wa wan?"(You want one?) I asked while the apple is still in my mouth. He just nodded in reply, and so I got one and was about to feed him when he suddenly bit the apple that's on my mouth. 

“Mmmmmm!”

“Why?” he asked, while gulping his apple. I quickly finished mine  before telling him what I was trying to say. 

“You bit my—“

"Oh my your lip is bleeding!” he panicked, immediately pulling back from the hug walking around the kitchen, probably looking for something.

"It’s okay,” I told him, wiping the little blood on my lip. “Hey what are you looking for?” I asked him, as he continues to look around the kitchen, walking back and forth. 

"Tissue! Your lip is bleeding!" 

"I told you I'm okay, it's just a little scar you know." I told him before letting out a small chuckle. 

"But!" he cupped my face, checking my lip once again. "Are you really okay?"

"If I'm not okay, how can I do this?" I asked him, placing my arms around his neck before leaning in and kissing his lips softly. 

 

 

 

-----the next day-----

Kyuhyun and I went to school with our hands interlocked with each other. And as we reached our room, I saw Donghae already sitting on his chair.

“Donghae!” I shouted, as he quickly stood up and wrapped his arms around me. I then let go of Kyuhyun's hand, wrapping my arms around Donghae. 

“What happened to you?! Why didn’t you tell me where have you been?!!”

“I left you a note, remember?”

“But still!!!” he whined, I just giggled. 

"I have a good news for you~” I pulled back to smile at him.

“What is it?” he asked as I hold onto Kyuhyun’s hands and raised it up in the air.

“We’re back together!!”

"MWO?!” he semi-shouted.

“What do you mean?” I asked, confused. 

“Can I talk to you, privately?”  he asked. I just stared at him for a while before finally nodding and asking Kyuhyun to leave us alone. 

 

“What did you just said? You're together again?” he asked me the moment Kyuhyun left while I just nodded before smiling. 

“But he cheated on you!” he shouted.

“Donghae, you were the first one who told me that maybe it was just a misunderstanding. But now, what? You're insisting that he really cheated on me?”

“But….”

“Jae Kyung already told me what really happened, so you don’t need to worry.”

“But… What if she’s just doing that because she was on Kyuhyun’s side?”

“If she really likes Kyuhyun, then she should have told me that Kyuhyun really kissed her, and it was not an accident. But then she told me that she pulled him so that they would kiss. So Kyuhyun doesn’t have anything to do with what had happened.” I explained to him, but he was just silent staring at me. 

“_____-ah, I love you…. I don’t want to see you getting hurt again." He said, holding onto my shoudlers. 

“I love you too~ and don’t worry, that will never happen again.” I smiled at him. 

“You don’t get it. I love you, I really love you. I’m sorry if I’m trying to break your relationship with Kyuhyun, but I don’t think he’s the right guy for you.” he said making me irritated and so I removed his arm on my shoulders. 

“What are you talking about?!” 

“I’m sorry… But I thought that I forgot about you already, that I already had moved on, but then I was wrong. For the past few months that Jae Kyung was here, we’re always spending time with each other that made me fall for you… even harder this time. _____ please consider my love for you.”

“But you know that I like Kyuhyun, right?!”

“But I love you!”

“Donghae, I love you too, but not like how you love me.”

“But I’ve always been here for you!”

“Kyuhyun has also been there for me!”

“He cheated on you!”

“How many times do I have to tell you that he didn’t cheat on me?!!” I told him, but he was just silent. 

 

“He doesn’t deserve you!”

“Mwo?!”

“He is not the right guy for you!” he shouted.

“And who are you to tell me who’s the right man for me?!"I shouted back. 

“Oh yeah… Who am I? I’m just your friend.” He said before walking out of the room. 

 

I just stood there, frozen, thinking of what I just said. Why the heck did I tell him that?! I didn't mean it!  But then why does he keep on insisting that Kyuhyun really cheated on me? It's not like he really did, right? 

I also love him, but then only as a friend... or maybe more than that-- a best friend. I love him so much, but not the love he has for me. 

 

I already broke his heart before, and I can't just break it again, right?

 

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

I went out of the room with the decision of cutting my whole relationship with _____, and yes, even our so-called 'precious friendship'. 

I then saw Kyuhyun standing by the corner as anger quickly rushed into my blood. I ran over to where he is  and grabbed his collar. 

“Hey! What are you doing?!!!” he asked, trying to pull himself back. 

“Tell me, you did cheat on her, didn’t you?!”

"Mwo?! Of course not!! Donghae, I will not be able to forgive myself by ever trying or even just thinking of cheating on her!” he said as I felt my getting weaker as my hand dropped on my sides.  “Didn’t _____ explain everything to you?” he asked as I felt my heart crashing into pieces just by hearing _____'s name. 

 

“Do you love her?” I asked him.

“What kind of question is that?!”

“Just answer me!”

"Yes! I love her!” Kyuhyun answered in an instant.

“Do you love her more than I do?!” I asked as I felt myself getting furious with his answer. 

“What do you mean?” he asked, obviously confused. 

“Do you love her the way I do?! Why does she need to choose you again?!!! You’re not enough for her!"

“Mwo?! Take back what you’ve said!”

“No because it’s the truth!” I told him but he just smirked. 

“I might not be the ‘perfect guy’ that you are talking about, but I am the perfect guy for her!” he said as I just found myself grabbing his collar once again as anger continues to fill my body. “Donghae just accept it, she loves me and she doesn’t love you!” he said as I threw my fist in the air, ready to punch him right in the face when I felt someone hugged me from the back, that warmth I know that I'll miss. I felt my hand dropped on my sides as I felt my shirt getting wet. 

“Donghae please don’t… I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you again…” she apologized as I removed her arms around my waist and pulled myself away and started walking. “Donghae-ah!” she called me once again but I just continued walking.

I don’t wanna hear any more excuses. If she doesn’t like me, then she shouldn’t be acting nice to me so that I won’t take it the other way. I know I'm so stupid for hoping that she would love me back the moment they broke up... Or maybe I'm just really disappointed by the fact that she doesn’t love me more than a friend. It's just that, I’ve always been here for her and she even made me believe at ‘love at first sight’. I already lost her once, and now I lost her again, and with the same damn guy! Why is life so unfair?! I only wanted _____, but I just can't seem to have her. 

 

 

 

MY POV

“Donghae-ah!” I called him and was about to follow him but Kyuhyun immediately grabbed my wrist, stopping me.  “I need to follow him." I told him as he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist. 

“Just give him some time.”

“But…”

"Even though you followed him, I bet he won’t listen to you because he’s mad.”

 

He’s right, Donghae’s mad at me… If ever I’ll follow him, he won’t listen to me.

Donghae… I’m really sorry… I didn’t mean to hurt you again