Siwon's birthday~

Friendship or Love?

 

Me: *knock knock* Sungmin oppa~ are you there??

Sungmin: *opens the door while rubbing his head with towel*

Me: waah~ you smelled good! J

Sungmin: Jof course~ I just took a shower.

Me: *giggles*

Sungmin: come in~

Me: *sat on his bed*

Sungmin: so… what brings you here??

Me: nothing~ I just missed you~ *laughs*

Sungmin: *sat beside me then hugged me*

Me: ayya.. stop.

Sungmin: waeyo?

Me: I didn’t take a bath… and you just did…. You will smell awful.

Sungmin: *sniffs my neck* no~ you still smell nice! *Kissed my neck*

Me: ayssi. Don’t say that! *blushing*

Sungmin: I’m not lying… *look straightly in my eyes* *leans forward*

Me: I won’t get fooled by you again~ *sticks out my tongue* but then he leaned closer, still looking at my eyes with a cute face then closed his eyes and kissed me. He kissed me with my eyes still opened. Then he laid back and said…

Sungmin: who says I’m fooling you?

Me: I leaned towards him and saw him closed his eyes*

Siwon: *knock knock* Sungmin-ah! Come out, we’re going to eat lunch near the pool.

Sungmin: *opened his eyes, looks at me* oh~ I’m coming out~

Me: *smiled* *held Sungmin’s hand and stood up* oppa, come on let’s eat.

Sungmin: *pouts* *held my hand that made me stop walking*

Me: waeyo??

Sungmin: bobo~ (kiss) *points to his lips*

Me: *sticks out my tongue* *leaned towards him and kissed his cheek*

Sungmin: *pouts*

Me: *giggles* oppa, come on, they’re waiting for us.

 

-------------------------------------------------while eating-----------------------------------------------------------------

SunYe: waah~ Siwon-sshi, this is really good!

Siwon: Jof course, I ordered their best sellers for you guys.

Everybody: gomawo!!!! You’re really generous.

Siwon: I told you, it’s my birthday. J

 

(after eating)

Siwon: oh guys, maybe you wanted to tour the island… so I’m giving you time to walk wherever you like. But remember to be back before 5pm, arraseo?!

Everyobody: ne! but wait, Siwon-sshi, we have something for you~

Siwon: what’s that??

Hankyung: close your eyes?

Siwon: why??

Hankyung: just close it!

Siwon: *pouts* okay~

Jessica and Sulli: open your eyes~

Siwon: waahh~ http://kasegimasho.net/kokotaru/image3/IMG_0795.jpg cake!!!

Sulli: do you like it?

Siwon: yes! It looks delicious~

Kangin: jinjja?? *gets the cake and slam it to Siwon’s face then run away*

Siwon: ayssi. Gets some of the cake and put them to each face he saw.

(everyone runs like crazy)

Siwon: Kangin-ah! Where are you??!

Kangin: *hiding behind the doorway to the hotel*

Siwon: gotcha! *slammed the rest of the cake to Kangin* :p *run away*

Kangin: ayssi!! *followed  Siwon*

 

NO ONE’S POV

Everyone has cake in their faces and run like crazy. And when everyone was really tired, they went to their rooms and took a shower. After taking a shower, everyone went out and take a walk at the beach.

-----------------------------------------------------beach---------------------------------------------------

Everyone sat in the sand in circle and made a bonfire at the center.

Heechul: how about let’s share some stories??

Shindong: ya~ that would be fun!

Leeteuk: what kind of story?

Heechul: ok I’ll share a murder story that happened here in Korea.

                 Ok~ I’ll start.

                 There had been news that there is a murderer that kills pretty girls. Then one day, there was one high school girl that was about to go home, and she was living in a condo. And because she heard about the murderer news, she was afraid to in the elevator alone. (take note: the elevators in Korea has small transparent windows at the side that can let people inside the elevator see what’s happening outside) but of course she needs to go home, so she pressed the button and then the elevator opened. She saw a guy inside the elevator, and because the guy looks kind, she doesn’t feel that scared anymore. The guy asked him what floor is she living, she said 12. then the guy pressed 12 and 11, since he was living in the 11th floor. While inside the elevator, they were chatting about things. And when they are at the 11th floor already, before the elevator opens, the guy said: “You should be careful to the people you talk to.” Then he went out. Before the elevator closes, the man showed the girl that he was holding a knife and smiled. And since the girl was on the 12th floor, and the elevator cannot be stopped, the guy killed the girl.

Hyun A: how did he do that?

Heechul: while the elevator was rising to the 12th floor, the guy runs to the stairs and before the elevators opens to the 12th floor, he was there and he killed the girl.

                 Another story~

                 There were two sisters (unnie and dongsaeng). One day, their omma went out because she needs to go to the market. Before omma leaves, she told the unnie to take care of her dongsaeng. Then the siblings were in their room, playing. Their room was filled with mirror everywhere. I mean you can see every part, every corner of the room. Then they were staying on the bed playing, and then the unnie told her dongsaeng: “ya, go out and buy me ice cream” then the dongsaeng responded: “why don’t you buy your own?” then the unnie said: “I told you to buy me an ice cream!” (with an angry voice) then she handed the money to her dongsaeng. Then the dongsaeng went out and bought the ice cream. When she came back, she saw her unnie lying down, and dead.

So Hee: why?? What happened??

Heechul: right, I told you that their room was filled with mirror?

Everybody: *nods*

Heechul: when they were playing, the unnie saw in the reflection, a guy with a knife under their bed, so she asked her dongsaeng to go out and buy her ice cream so that the guy won’t kill her beloved dongsaeng.

Ye Eun: *teary eyed* she sacrificed herself for her dongsaeng?

Heechul: *nods*

                 Another story~

                 There was a newly-wed couple living in an apartment. The husband was working while the wife was just a housewife. And because they also heard the news about the murderer, the husband told the wife to open the door only when the doorbell rang trice and the wife should ask who is it, and he should answer: “I’m your husband” only then she could open the door. So there was one night when the husband was not yet home. Then the door bell rang, not only 3 times, but many times, so the wife went to the gate and asked: “who are you?” but there’s no answer, instead, the door bell kept on ringing. So she peeked at the small hole (where you can see the person outside) and saw his husband. But she had a bad feeling so still, she didn’t open the door. The next day, because she felt guilty, she opened the gate and saw his husband’s head tied on the gate. And then she saw a note saying: “woah~ you’re smart, you didn’t open the door.”

Ryeowook: that’s so harsh.

Heechul: I’ll tell the last story~

                 There are two friends that were living together. The first friend was working during the day, while the other was during the night. So when the first friend was working, the other was in the house, sleeping. And when the second friend was working, the other friend was sleeping. One night, the second friend goes to her work. While on the way, she noticed that she forgot her wallet, so she came back to the apartment. And because she knows that her friend is sleeping, she didn’t turn on the lights and just get her wallet and go out. And then the next morning, when she came back, she saw her friend, dead already.

Donghae: waeyo? How did that happened?

Heechul: wait! I’m not yet done.

                 Then she saw writings on the mirror. It says: “it’s good that you didn’t turn on the lights, because if you did, you will be the next to your friend.”

Yuri: how did he kill her?

Heechul: when the second friend was getting her wallet, the killer was killing her friend already. So if she the lights, she could’ve seen her friend being killed.

So Hee: ayssi.

Heechul: and you know what’s the creepiest behind all these stories?

Everybody: what??

Heechul: the killer of the high school girl, the unnie, the husband, and the friend is ONLY ONE.

Everybody: what??! Only one??!

Heechul: yes.

Kibum: do you know why is he doing these?

Heechul: because he’s wife left him for another man. So he’s gone nuts.

Yesung: aigoo… It’s already dark, come on let’s go back.

Siwon: before we go back, let’s pray first.

 (everyone bowed down and closed their eyes

Siwon: Dear Heavenly Father, we thank you for this wonderful day. Thank you for all the blessings that You’ve showered upon us. Please help us to get back to our hotel rooms safely. We also prayed for the souls of the people that Heechul-sshi told us. We commit everything to you Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Everybody: Amen!

 

---------------------------------------------------the next day-----------------------------------------------------

Siwon: you can go to the souvenir house there and pick whatever you want, I’ll pay for it.

Everybody: yes! Gomawo~ Siwon-ah!!!

 

(everyone bought what they liked and went back to the hotel room)

 

(while going back to my room)

 

Kyuhyun: _______-ah, did you see SeoHyun?

Me: no, why?

Kyuhyun: I cannot find her.

Me: oh~ I’ll help you.

 

(at the souvenir shop)

 

MY POV

Where is SeoHyun?? Oh! it’s her! but there’s a guy…. *comes near*

 

Me: SeoHyun-ah!

 

SeoHyun’s looked at me and also the guy talking to her.

 

Me: Jo….JongHyun??!!

 

{by the way guys... the story was true... my Korean friend told me about that. it was all over the internet before. }