The confrontation

Friendship or Love?

 

Me: Jok then, I’ll go and find Sungmin.

SeoHyun: ok.

 

(finally found Sungmin)

Me: oppa!*comes near Sungmin*

Sungmin: oh, jakiya~ here’s your food.

Me: *sits down* gomawo~ J

Sungmin: so… how was it?

Me: what?

Sungmin: did you tell Kyuhyun?

Me: ahh… that. I was about to tell him… but then, SeoHyun came.

Sungmin: ah… so, when are you planning to tell him?

Me: oppa, you see… I think I cannot tell him. When you see his face, whenever she’s with him… he looks like a kid with a new toy!

Sungmin: *giggles* so?

Me: I’ll just ask SeoHyun to break up with him.

Sungmin: what if she did not?

Me: *stopped for a moment* I don’t…. know.

Sungmin: ayssi. Because it’s really hard.

Me: anyway, let’s just eat.

Sungmin: arraseo. J

 

(dismissal)

Me: oppa, just wait for me at the gate, okay?

Sungmin: *nods* *hugged me* good luck!

Me: *laughs* it’s not that I’m going to kill someone, oppa~

Sungmin: *laughs* but you might kill her! look at you!?

Me: haha! Promise I won’t~!

Sungmin: arraseo, if you say so~ I’ll be waiting for you here~

Me: *nods* gomawo~

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

What is that going to tell me?! And she doesn’t want for Kyuhyun to come? *smirks* can’t wait to see her face if I’ve invited Kyuhyun to come. But, what if it’s important? Ahh! Maybe I’ll just ask Kyuhyun to come after few minutes. And what’s taking her so long?? Hmmp! I really hate her!

 

(your running towards her)

Me: SeoHyun-ah, mianhe, I was late.

SeoHyun: *smirks* she’s the one who needed to talk to me and she’s the one who’s late. Anio, kwenchana.

Me: ayssi. Why does she need to pretend that she’s kind to me?!

SeoHyun: so… what do you need to tell me?

Me: first, you don’t need to pretend in front of me now. Sungmin and Kyuhyun is not here, you don’t need to pretend that you’re good to me anymore.

SeoHyun: what are you talking about _____-sshi?

Me: *smirks* don’t act innocent SeoHyun-sshi. I know that you don’t like me. I can see it.

SeoHyun: I still cannot understand you, _________-sshi. *used her right hand to touch my shouder*

Me: ya! *removed her hand* don’t touch me.

SeoHyun: why are you being like this to me? *teary eyed* Come on SeoHyun, cry, cry! Show that you’re a good actress.

Me: why?! You’re asking me why??! *cannot control my emotions anymore*

SeoHyun: *starts to cry*

Me: omona SeoHyun-sshi, don’t be like that! (with a pity but anger tone, like the evil characters in drama XD) I know who you really are now!

SeoHyun: I really cannot understand you, what are you talking about??

Me: ok… *breathing deeply* do you really like Kyuhyun?

SeoHyun: …………….

Me: *smirks* you see? You cannot even answer!

SeoHyun: ayssi I cannot take this anymore! Ya! What do you really want?! You flirt! *slaps my face*

Me: ouch! How dare you slap my face you ! *slaps her face*

       and why are you calling me a flirt?!

SeoHyun: *smirks* you don’t know?! You already have a boyfriend but you’re still flirting with Kyuhyun.

Me: what?! Me?? Flirting with Kyuhyun?? Huh! You don’t like me because of that?? And I told you, Kyuhyun and I have always been like that?! You’re not just a , but also a narrow minded person!

SeoHyun: *slaps my face again* ya! Why are you calling me a ?!

Me: *holding my face ‘cause it really hurts* you don’t really need to pretend SeoHyun! The other day, I saw you with a guy; you were hugging and kissing each other, and back then you were in a date with Kyuhyun, right?! Now tell me, why are you cheating on Kyuhyun?!

SeoHyun: and what is it to you, huh?!!

Kyuhyun: he’s my best friend!! I don’t want him to get hurt, so go to hell and break up with him! And you don’t really like him, don’t you? You big ! *slaps her face*

SeoHyun: *kneels down the ground* *teary eyed* I don’t like him… because I love him!!

Kyuhyun: ________-ah! What are you doing?!! *runs to SeoHyun*