Jae Kyung’s long stay

Friendship or Love?

-----The next day-----

MY POV

"Hey~ So how was the test?! It’s easy, isn’t it?!" Donghae smiled, immediately approaching me right after the test.

"I’m not sure…" I sighed.

"Mwo?! But... Kyuhyun taught you last night, right?" he asked, I just nodded.  "Then how come..." he suddenly stopped, gasping. "I knew it! You did something else, didn't you?!" he asked, his eyes widened. 

"MWO?! YA LEE DONGHAE!" 

"Joke~" he chuckled. "Ayssi. If I just knew that this would happen, we should ask Eunhyuk to teach us."

"Wae?"

"He’s really good at it! That's why I asked him to teach me last night." he smiled. 

"The whole night?!" I asked, eyes widened. "YOU SPENT THE NIGHT TOGETHER?!" I asked in shock, into which he nodded happily. "SO EUNHAE IS REAL?!" I asked, but he just smirked in return. "Oh my gosh Lee Donghae I never thought you were--"

"Ya! I was just joking!" he cut me off, I just gave him a disgusted face. "Ya _____!"

"Arasseo arasseo!"I chukled. "Anyways... Next time I’ll ask Eunhyuk to teach me also." I told him.

 

"Why would you ask him when you can ask me?" Kyuhyun suddenly joined. 

"Umm.... I just want to try out Eunhyuk."

"MWO?!" Kyuhyun asked, his eyes widened in shock. 

"You know... Maybe you have different styles of teaching." I smiled at him. 

"Why, you think the test was hard?"

"Well... I’m not really sure.... It’s 50-50."

"But last night you said you understand it already!"

"I do! But... I was nervous while taking it a while ago." I told him honestly. 

"Ayssi. Okay, if you got a high grade promise me that you won’t ask Eunhyuk to teach you anymore."

"Why not?!" I asked, raising a brow. 

"Because I don’t want to." he said, crossing his arms. 

"Mwo?! What kind of a reason is that?!"

" I think he’s jealous." Donghae whispered to my ear, into which my lips immediately curved up to a smile. 

 

"What did you tell her?" Kyuhyun asked him. 

"Nothing~" I answered for Donghae. 

"Come on tell me!" Kyuhyun pouted. 

"He said let’s eat!" I said, standing up and pulling the two to the cafeteria. 

 

 

~

Kyuhyun, Donghae and I were on our way home while I sling my arms on theirs' because of the coldness. 

As we were a few steps away from my house, I saw a familiar figure sitting at the doorway so I quickly pulled my arms back. 

"Eonnie! Donghae oppa! Kyuhyun oppa!" Jae Kyung smiled, running to us. 

"What are you doing here? It’s cold." I told her. 

"I was waiting for you!" she said as she hugged us one by one, with Kyuhyun being the longest. -_- "Oppa I missed you!" she told Kyuhyun, in which he smiled at her in return. -;-

"Jae Kyung we should come in, they’re going home."

"Now?! But... I want to spend more time with oppa... " she said, pertaining to Kyuhyun. "Oppa, can I go to your house?" What the heck Kim Jae Kyung?! 

"I’m busy and I still need to do something, so we should go in." I told her. 

"But eonnie! Come on, please?" she pleaded. 

"No!"

"How about I'll just go alone?" she asked.

"MWO?!" I asked in shock. I can’t let her do that! "Okay I’ll come with you." I told her as she gave me a slight pout, probably not expecting me to come with them.

"Okay kaja!" she said, immediately clinging her arms onto Kyuhyun's before walking off with him. Ayssi. 

My hand then traveled onto Donghae's, clasping our hands together when he gave me a weird look. 

 

“It’s cold, can I hold your hand?” I asked him even though I'm already holding it. 

“What if I say no?!” he as as we started walking, following Kyuhyun and Jae Kyung. 

“Then you can’t do anything because I’m already holding it.” I stuck my tongue out, he just giggled before pinching my cheeks. “Ouch!” I yelped.

“That’s what you get for holding my hand.” he said as I gave him a pout. 

“Donghae, you’re coming with us, right?”

“Nope, I wanna go home~” he said.

“But Donghae! please don’t leave me with them!” I said but he just chuckled. 

“Jae Kyung asked you to stay at home, you were the one who wanted to go here.”

“Of course I want to protect my boyfriend! What if she does something to Kyuhyun?” I said.

“But it’s still you’re fault for coming to Kyuhyun’s house.” he chuckled. 

“So you’re on her side now?!” I asked him, he just nodded. “How dare you!” I said, letting go of his hand.

“I was just joking~" he smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Do you still need to ask that?! Of course I’m always at your side! Whatever happens, I’m at your side because you’re my best girl friend and I love you.” he said before holding my hand again. 

“Really?” I asked, he immediately nodded, making me smile.

 

 

~

“What’s that?!” I heard Jae Kyung asked as she pointed at our hands which are still clasped together. We immediately let go, pretending as if nothing happened. "Why were you holding each others’ hands?!" she continues to ask.

"Well.. It’s cold." I told her honestly. 

"OHHH~" she let out a teasing smile. 

"What the heck is with her?" Donghae whispered to my ear. I just shrugged before entering Kyuhyun's house.

 

"Waah~ oppa your place is really nice!" Jae Kyung praised. 

"Thanks. Please take a seat." Kyuhyun gestured us to sit down.

"Umm.... So you’ve seen his house, now can we go home?" I told her as we all take a seat. 

"Eonnie, we just got here!"

"I told you I still need to do something!" I lied.  

"Eonnie,"she sighed. "You can go first. I bet oppa will send me home, right?" she asked Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun just looked at me.

"Ayssi. okay." I finally agreed. 

"Mwo?!" Kyuhyun asked in shock. 

"I’ll just go to the restroom." I said, standing up and excusing myself.

 

"Ohh... Okay." I heard Kyuhyun said, standing up also. "You want some tea?" he asked Jae Kyung and Donghae. 

"Sure!" Jae Kyung answered.

"Let me get some." Kyuhyun said before following me to the kitchen. 

 

"Hey! You’re leaving me with her?!" Kyuhyun asked, I just nodded. 

"I’m going with Donghae."

"But why?!" he pouted. 

"She’s too annoying! She kept on clinging onto you! Now let me give her some time with you so that she’ll shut up."

"But what if she gets worse? Come on don’t leave me!" he pleaded.

"Then tell her you don’t want her to stay here."

"But that’s rude!"

"And so?" I asked, raising a brow. 

"What if she opposes our marriage?!" he asked, making me laugh.

"Do you really have the time to think about that?!"

"Of course I want all of your family members to approve! I don’t care if she’s just your cousin, cousins still have opinions you know!"

"Whatever, get the tea." I rolled my eyes.

"You’re still leaving me?" he asked, I just noded.  "Yeobo~" he whined. 

"That’s not gonna work. Get the tea." I commanded him into which he obliged while pouting. He walked over to the counter while I followed him from the back and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Don’t worry yeobo, everything will be fine, just behave, okay?"

"You also! You need to behave!"

"Me?! Why me?!"

"You and Donghae..." he said out softly. 

"What?"

"You were holding each others’ hands." he said with a hint of  jealousy, making me giggle.

"But you know that we’re just friends, right?"

"But still!"

"Aigoo yeobo... " I cooed, pulling my arms back before grabbing his arm to turn him around and face me. "Don’t worry because I only love you, okay? And... Donghae doesn’t like me anymore." I told him, once again wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest. 

"You sure?" he asked, but instead of answering, I just pulled his shirt, pressing my lips unto his'. 

"Love you~" I pulled back after a while before smiling at him. I then take the tea before going back to the living room. 

 

I went back to the living room, sitting beside Donghae. 

"What happened in there?" Donghae whispered. 

"What?! Nothing!"

"What took you so long? And... Look at Kyuhyun! He’s smiling by himself!" he said, glacing over to Kyuhyun who's sitting across us. 

"I told you nothing."

 

"Donghae oppa, can I ask you something?" Jae Kyung broke our conversation. 

"Hmm?"

"Are you dating someone?"

"Huh?" Donghae asked, turning his gaze towards me, before turning it back to Jae Kyung. "Nope, why?"

"Waah... " she giggled.  "Then I think you should date my cousin!" she said out excitely, the three of us choke.  "Why, did I say something wrong?"

"Anio... Of course not." I answered, giving her a dried laugh.

"Because I think the both of you will make a good couple." she giggled, eyeing on Donghae and I.

"Ahh... Jinjja?" I asked her, into which she just smiled before nodding. "Ahh... Anyway I need to go." I said, standing up. 

"Why so soon?" Kyuhyun asked, but I just smiled at him before turning my gaze to Donghae. 

"Bye Jae Kyung, Kyuhyun." Donghae stood up, waving at the two. 

"Bye~ Jae Kyung, be sure to be home at 8, okay?" I told her. 

"Yes eonnie! Thanks again!" she smiled, into which I immediately returned. 

"And behave!" I added. 

"I’m always behaving." she pouted.

"Oh really?!" I asked, raising a brow. I saw Kyuhyun turned his gaze towards me, and so I quickly shrugged everything off.  "Okay bye." I waved. 

"Bye~" Jae Kyung waved as Kyuhyun stood up. 

"I’ll walk you to the door." Kyuhyun said, so I just nodded in agreement.

 

 

~

"Bye yeobu~" Kyuhyun pouted the moment we reached outside the door. 

"Bye. Take care okay?" I smiled at him. 

"I should be the one telling you that."

"I mean from Jae Kyung." I chuckled a little.

"Ahh... Okay. Can I get a kiss?"

"What?!"

"Come on! She’s too far to see us!" he reasoned out. But instead of answering, I turned my gaze to Donghae, who immediately sighed before turning around. 

"Just don’t make out for too long okay?!" Donghae said, making me giggle. I quickly wrap my arms around Kyuhyun's neck, pulling him closer before closing the small gap and crashing my lips unto his'.

 

"Bye!" I pulled back. 

"Bye~" Kyuhyun waved back as he kissed the poor little Donghae on the cheeks. "Thanks Donghae!"

"We better get going, it’s getting dark already." Donghae said, not minding Kyuhyun. 

"Okay. Bye BabyKyu!" I waved.

"Bye~"

 

 

~

"Ya where are you going?! You’re house is on the other side!" Donghae said as we are making our way to the bus stop.

"But the bus stop is there, idiot." I replied. 

"You’re going with me?" he asked.

"Well... I’m just going to drop you off the bus stop."

"Wait, what about I take you home then I’ll go back?" he offered. 

"Then it’ll just give you more work!"

"It’s okay, because if something happened to you, I’m sure Kyuhyun will kill me." he said, making me laugh.

"No he won’t. Ayssi, let’s just go, I’m freezing."

"Where?"

"Take me home!" I said as we both laughed. 

 

 

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

"They left already?" Jae Kyung asked the moment I stepped back into the living room. I just nodded in reply, into which she giggled. "Good!" "So...." she started, sitting way too close to me. "Oppa, are you sure that Donghae oppa and eonnie aren't dating?!"

"WHA-WHAT?!" 

"Because they look so cute together!" she giggled. "They’re also sweet with each other! For example a while ago, when eonnie said she’ll go home, she just gave Donghae oppa a look, then Donghae oppa immediately stood up! Aigoo... I bet they’re going to do something before going home." she laughed.

"Wh-what are you talking about. They’re not dating."

"Jinjja? Aigoo... That’ll be a waste then. She cannot find a handsome guy like Donghae oppa!" Is she indirectly saying that I'm not handsome enough for _____?!  "Anyway oppa, what are you going to eat for dinner?"

"Me? Umm... Maybe I’ll just cook ramen."

"Ramen?! But always eating ramen won't make you healthy. You want me to cook for you?"

"Eh?! No need."

"Come on, it’ll be delicious!" she said, and before I could even answer, she already made her way to the kitchen. 

Ayssi. She's getting really annoying... But then she'll cook for me so, yey! :D I wish it would be as delicious as _____ though. 

Oh wait, of course _____'s would be 100 times more delicious because she's my yeobo.

 

 

~

Jae Kyung immediately called me right after cooking, and so I made my way to the dining area, with the delicious aroma lingering in my nose. 

“Eat~” she smiled. I just looked at her for a brief second before starting to get some food for myself.

She quickly got my spoon and was about to feed me, but then I gave her an apologetic smile before taking the spoon from her hand and feeding myself instead.

She just stared at me, obviously nervous while waiting for my reaction. I just smiled, raising my thumbs up to say that it's delicious.

Her face immediately lightened up, her arms making their way around my figure and hugging my chest. 

 

“I knew it!” she said, resting her head on my chest. I quickly finished off the food in my mouth before pushing her head away from me.

She gave me a questioning look, but immediately shrugging it off after a few seconds. 

"Oppa, do you really like it?" she asked, I just nodded. "Oppa, have you tasted _____ eonnie’s cooking?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, has she ever cooked for you?" she asked, into which I nodded. " Which is better, mine or hers’?" 

"You're both great in cooking." I gave her a dried laugh, lying. Of course yeobu's better, yes you can call me biased. :) 

"How about..." she pouted, obviously not contented with my answer. "Who’s prettier? Eonnie or me?" Why is she asking such questions?!

"Ugh... I don’t know." I lied.

"Oh come on oppa! Just choose!"

"_____." I told her, she just sighed. 

"Is there anything where I could defeat eonnie?"

"Eh?" I asked, confused. 

"Oppa, you see... I really like you. I know that it’s too sudden... But I really like you."

"But I have a girlfriend."

"But oppa.... How come I don’t see her? Do you really love her?!"

"Yes! of course! I love her more than anything in this world!"

"Really?" she asked, giving me a fainted smile. "Then... Can I meet her?"

"Huh?!"

"If I can see that she also love you back, I’ll stop my feelings for you. So oppa, can I meet her?" she asked. 

“Umm...” I bit my lower lip, tearing my gaze away from her. I don’t know what to say! She met her already! 

But when I was about to say no, my phone suddenly started ringing.

Oh my beloved savior, I love you so much! :) I though, fishing my phone out inside my pocket.

I looked at the called and hell yeah, I really do love her! :D

-----start of conversation-----

"Yoboseyo?" I answered, preventing myself from smiling widely. 

"Yeobo-ah, is--" I cut her off by giggling. I just can't help it, okay? :D

"What’s funny?!" 

"You called me Yeo..." I quickly stopped, realizing that Jae Kyung is still here with me. "Ahum that."

"And so?! It’s not like it’s the first time I called you that!"

"Arrayo but it’s just... Ayssi. Anyways why did you call?" I chuckled. 

"Oh yeah, is Jae Kyung still there? She’s not picking up her phone."

"Yeah, she’s still here."

"Can I talk to her?" she asked

"Oh... Okay." I said, handing my phone to Jae Kyung. 

 

"Yoboseyo?" Jae Kyung answered. 

"Ya! When are you going home?!" I heard _____ screamed. 

"Why are you shouting!?" Jae Kyung yelled back.

"When are you going home?" _____ asked a little calmer, though I can still hear her. 

"Later." Jae Kyung answered shortly. 

"But it’s almost 8! I told you to be home at 8, right? So you should be walking home right now!"

" Ayssi, arrasseo. Let me just finish eating dinner." Jae Kyung said. 

"Oka- wait what?! Aren’t you ashamed of yourself?! Why are you eating there?!" she yelled once again.

"I cooked for him! So I must eat too, right?!"

"Okay, just faster eat then go home, okay?"

"Arrasseo."

"Give back the phone to Kyuhyun."

"Ne~" Jae Kyung said, giving my phone back to me. 

 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

"Hey, after she ate, tell her to go home, okay?"

"Okay~"

"Have you eaten dinner?" she asked. 

"I’m eating now..."

"Ohh... Did she do something stupid?"

"A little..."

" Jinjja?! What is it?!" she asked. 

"Ummm..."

"Okay just tell me next time." she cut me off, making me chuckle. "Geurom, bye! Love you~" I just smiled.

"Me too~ Bye!"

-----end of conversation-----

 

 

After the call, I went back to the living room to have a little peace of mind. 

But after a while, I heard the sound of running water and the sounds of plate so I immediately stood up, making my way to the kitchen when I saw her washing the dishes. 

“You can leave them, I’ll just wash them later.” I told her. 

“But oppa…”

“_____ is worried about you, you should go back home.”

“Arrasseo…” she finally obliged, making her way back to the living room. Finally!

 

“Umm… bye?” I said, opening the door for her, but then she just stared at me.

“Oppa, aren’t you taking me home?”

"Oh yeah… Let me just get my coat.” I inwardly sighed, going inside the living room to get my coat. 

 

As we were making our way back to _____'s house, Jae Kyung's arms never left my waist, hugging it as if her life was dependent on it. 

I got a little... wait no, I got really awkward and so I stopped walking to look at her. 

“Oppa, please… Just until we reach eonnie’s house… It’s really cold.” She said and I just nodded. Well… it is indeed cold. 

She then smiled before grabbing my hand and putting it around her shoulder. _____ will understand, right? I’ll just tell her later.

 

We then reached _____'s house as Jae Kyung immediately pulled back her hands, pressing the doorbell. 

It was not after a minute or two when _____ finally opened the door. 

“Ya Kim Jae Kyung what took—Kyuhyun?! What are—“ 

“Eonnie! Wear something!” Jae Kyung cut her off by pushing her back in before turning back to look at me. “Oppa it’s late, you need to go, bye!”  Jae Kyung waved before closing the door. I just started to laugh like an idiot before deciding to make my way back home. 

 

 

 

MY POV

I just finished taking a shower when I heard the doorbell ringing. 

I immediately went down, opening the door with the full-forced nagging I prepared ready to come out of my mouth. 

“Kim Jae Kyung what took—Kyuhyun?! What are—“ 

“Eonnie! Wear something!" Jae Kyung cut me off, pushing me inside... Or moreover covering me from Kyuhyun. Well I didn't expect Kyuhyun to be here you know! >.<  “Oppa it’s late, you need to go, bye!” Jae Kyung waved before closing the door. 

“EONNIE! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY JUST WORE A TOWEL IN FRONT OF KYUHYUN OPPA?!” she scolded me.

“Ya, it’s your fault anyways! You shouldn’t have brought him with you!” I replied.

“Ayssi. Eonnie! You’re not even embarrassed?! A GUY JUST SAW YOU WITH JUST A FREAKING TOWEL ON!! And you’re not even dating him!” she said.

“I’m embarrassed, okay?! Stop scolding me!” I said, making my way to the stairs. "By the way, you have already eaten dinner, right?” I asked her.

“Yup, how about you?”

“Nope, maybe I’ll just eat some fruits or something.”

“Mwo?! Do you want me to cook for you?”

“Nah~ I’m okay.”

“Eonnie, are you on a diet?!”

“Mwo?!” I asked, eyebrows raising. “Of course not!” I continued.

“Eonnie, Donghae oppa is a really good guy, you should hit on him!” she giggled. 

“Stop talking about nonsense! “ I said before finally making my way back to my room.

Jae Kyung really thinks Donghae and I would make a nice couple, doesn't she?

Well… She’s true about Donghae being a nice man and all… But I have a boyfriend! And my boyfriend is the one she’s hitting on!

Honestly, I love Jae Kyung, she’s my favorite and closest cousin. But recently, when I see her with Kyuhyun, she just makes me forget about those things!

Though whenever we’re alone, she still acts the same way as before, the sweet, kind cousin of mine.

 

After wearing my pajamas, I took my phone up from the table and sent Kyuhyun a text message. 

'Hey, text or call me when you got home, okay?' 

'Yes Yeobo~' he immediately replied, making me smile.

But after thinking it through, is he using his phone while walking?! 

'Good. Stop texting!'

'Why?' 

'Because it’s dark already! Someone might get your phone or something, so stop replying, okay?'

'Okay~'

'I said stop!'

'But you’re texting me, so I can’t stop my finger from replying?!' he replied and I can't help myself but to smile once again. 

'Arrasseo, this will be the last one. If you replied once again, I’m going to hate you!' I threatened him though it's obivious that I won't ever do that. 

'I love you~ :p'

'YA CHO KYUHYUN!' I replied, but instead of getting another reply from him, I saw his name flashing on the screen, indicating that he's calling me. 

-----start of conversation-----

"Ayssi! I told you stop—"

"I’m home~" he cut me off. 

"Oh… Arrasseo. You should just have sent me a message."

"But someone asked me not to text her." he said, emphasizing the word 'someone'.

"I told you, that’s when you’re outside!"

"Whatever!" he replied, I just rolled my eyes. 

"Okay, bye!"

"Ya! You’re hanging up already?!"

"And why not?!!" 

"Aren’t you going to ask me about anything?" he asked. 

"Huh? Noooo??" I said, unsure. "Am I supposed to know about something?"

"Well… I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"You looked y a while ago." he said in an almost seductive tone. 

"MWO?!!" I blushed. "How dare you!!!"

"I’m just telling the truth!" he chuckled.

"Whatever! I'm hanging up!"

"But Yeobo!"

"What?!"

"Don’t you believe what I just said?!" he asked, but I didn't answer him. "Yeobo~"

"What?!"

"Next time wear something inside the towel… Because if you don’t, I may not stop myself from wanting you more." he said in a more seductive voice.

"MW-MWO?!! THIS ERT! Y—YOU LOOKED AT MY…. AYSSI CHO KYUHYUN!!" I stuttered, blushing furiously.

"What are you thinking?! I didn’t say anything!"

"But what do you think it is?! Of course it’s my…. AYSSI! I need to hang up!"

"Wae?! I want to hear you voice longer!"

"No! because of what you did, I’m going to punish you!"

"Mwo?! What did I do?! Come on, I’m sorry!"

"No! Don’t you know how embarrassing that was?!"

"But I’m telling the truth! Swear to God!"

"Whatever, I’ll hang up now." I rolled my eyes.

"But what’s my punishment?"

" Oh yeah… Hmmm…" I paused to think. "I won’t say that I love you anymore!"

"Mwo?!"

"I said I won’t ever say that I love you anymore!"

"Love you too~ "he chuckled. 

"Ayssi. Bye!"

"Yeobo, I love you~"

"I…"

"Yes?" I can feel him grinning.

"I’m hanging up. Jalja!" I told him, but he just chuckled. 

"Jalja~"

-----end of conversation-----

 

 

-----the next morning-----

MY POV

I woke up, rubbing my eyes when Jae Kyung suddenly called me for breakfast. 

“Eonnie! Come on, eat!” she smiled.

“I’m not really eating breakfast.” 

“It’ll be spoiled later on if you don't eat this. So let’s just eat!”

“But….”

“come on!“ she said as she pulled me to the dining area.

 

After eating, I immediately took a bath and went down, seeing Jae Kyung all dressed up.

“You’re going somewhere?” I asked her.

“I’m going to school with you.” She said.

“MWO?! BUT WHY?!”

“I’m just bored here…” she said. I just sighed, nodding at her before opening the door. 

 

“Yeo—Jae Kyung!” Kyuhyun smiled, greeting us. Why the hell did he call her first? 

 

"Oppa! Annyeong~" Jae Kyung greeted him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked her.

"What?"

"Why are you awake at this hour? It’s still early!"

"I will go to school with you!"

"Mwo?! But why?!"

"I want to see you~" she smiled. "Kaja! You’ll be late!" she said, her arm immdeiately cling unto Kyuhyun's. I just rolled my eyes before stepping out of the house and walking ahead of them.

 

"_____-ah!" I heard Kyuhyun called, making me stop. 

"What?!" I asked annoyed, turning to face them. 

"Wait for me!" he said while releasing his arm from Jae Kyung and running beside me. 

"Oppa!" Jae Kyung called him, running over and clinging her arm unto Kyuhyun's again. -_- 

 

"_____-ah!"

"Donghae-ah~" I smiled at him. 

"Annyeong~" he greeted me and was about to start walking when he noticed someone. "Wha-what is she doing here?" he asked, pertaining to Jae Kyung. 

"She wanted to come with us because she’s bored." I told him.

"But will the guards let her in?"

"No, I think she’ll come back after."

"Ohh~" he nodded as we started walking.

 

 

~~~

MY POV

Dismissal came as I immediately saw Jae Kyung waiting for us at the gates. 

She's here again! 

Upon seeing us, a smile immeditely curved up unto her lips before making her way to us and clinging her arms unto Kyuhyun's. 

"Oppa how was your day?" she smiled as they started walking off together, leaving me and Donghae alone. 

 

After that day, Jae Kyung would always come with us during morning, and fetch us during dismissals. Kyuhyun and I don't really talk anymore because of studies, and because of Jae Kyung.  

 

 

 

 

~~~~~ 

MY POV

It's a beautiful Saturday morning when Jae Kyung asked me if Donghae I wanted to go to the mall with her and Kyuhyun. 

I honestly don't want to go to the mall just to see Kyuhyun and Jae Kyung flirt in front me, but wanting to watch Kyung Fu Panda 2, I finally agreed. 

 

 

~

I just rolled my eyes at the fake couple in front of me, who are acting all sweet and acting as if they're the only ones in this ing mall. 

Yes, I admit, I get jealous at times, but I trust Kyuhyun on this. Actually, a few weeks ago, we both agreed to just do whatever Jae Kyung wants so that she'll finally get bored about Kyuhyun and leave him, but I guess we just made her like him more. 

After watching those fake lovebirds shop, I just turn to my left and grinned at Donghae. 

"How about a movie?"

“Kung Fu Panda 2?!” we said in unison, making the both of us chuckle. I just gave him a nod before making my way to where Kyuhyun and Jae Kyung is. 

 

“We will watch a movie, let’s just see each other after the movie.” I told them.

“Ya, I also want to watch.” Kyuhyun said.

“Ahh… What do you want to watch?” I asked him.

“X-Men First Class.” he replied, as I turn to look at Jae Kyung.

“Me too!” she replied with a smile. 

“Ohh… Okay." I nodded. "So let’s buy the tickets?” I asked as they both nodded, with all of us heading to the movies. 

 

“You’re going to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 too?” Donghae asked Kyuhyun and Jae Kyung while walking.

“No, that’s for kids! We’re going to watch X-Men First Class.” She chuckled. 

“Ohh…" he started so I elbowed him, wanting him to just shut it. "I thought… Anyway… _____-ah, you’ll pay?” He asked, I just nodded before making my way to the counter. 

 

“2 X-Me—“ 

“3 tickets for Kung Fu Panda 2 please.”someone cut me off. 

“I thought you want to watch X-Men First Class?” I asked Kyuhyun, but when he’s about to respond, Jae Kyung immediately popped in, with the lady giving us our tickets. 

“I thought we’re going to watch X-Men?” Jae Kyung asked Kyuhyun.

“But I think Kung Fu Panda 2 is better.” He responded.

“Oh really? Eonnie, I want to watch Kung Fu Panda also!” she told me excitedly. I just stopped myself from rolling my eyes, nodding at her. She just said that Kung Fu Panda 2 is for kids, but since Kyuhyun's going to watch too-- Ayssi. 

 

 

The movie will start in 15 minutes so we immediately went to the theater. But then seeing them flirt in front of me, I pulled Donghae out, telling him to buy popcorn and drinks with me. 

"I'll come!' Kyuhyun joined.

"No, just go ahead, we'll be back anyways." I said, giving him a small smile.

"Okay then..." he pouted, making their way in. 

 

"Donghae-ah, let’s go somewhere else!" I said when two is already out of sight. 

"Mwo?! I thought we will just buy popcorn and drinks?!" he asked.

"I know… But I don’t want to buy anymore."

"Then let’s just come back, the movie will start soon!"

"But Donghae…. I don’t want to see them."

"You’re not going to see them because the lights will be turned off, don’t you know that?! Haven’t you watched a movie in your entire life?!" he said, more of like mocking me.

"Of course I know that! I’m not stupid you know!" I told him, furrowing my eyebrows. 

"Then let’s just go back."

"But I don’t want to see them flirting in front of me!"

"Ayssi. It’s your fault! I told you not to do that stupid plan of yours!"

"But I thought she’ll stop!"

"But she didn't! Instead, you just made the situation worst!"

"Ayssi. Arrasseo I made a wrong plan. But there’s no way in backing out anymore."

"I know, but you can still make a new plan!"

"What?!" I asked, raising a brow.

"Tell her about your relationship!"

"Mwo?! You know that I can’t do that!" I told him.

"Ayssi. You don’t want to tell her, but at the same time you get annoy when Kyuhyun follows your stupid plan! I can’t understand you!"

"Whatever! Let’s just go somewhere else, I want to… At least for a moment, stop thinking about them!"

"But I want to watch the movie!" he whined.

"But I thought we’re friends?!" I said, trying to make him guilty.

"What brings that up?!"

"Friends help his/her friend in times of need! And I need you now!"

"I am here! Come on! I’ll help you when we get inside the theater."

"No!" I insisted. 

"Then I’ll leave you!" he threatened. 

"But Donghae~" I pouted. 

"Ayssi. How about… I’ll call someone to accompany you so that I can watch the movie?"

"Who?!"

"Anchovy!" he grinned widely. 

"Huh?!"

 

~

Donghae left me in bakeshop inside the mall, asking me to wait for his friend. 

All I need is someone who will accompany me and will help me forget my stupid plan. I can't believe Donghae exchanged me for a movie! And the idiot's reason is because I already paid for the tickets. Hey, I can buy him another ticket if only he would accompany me! 

Thinking that his friend will ditch me, I have finally decided to just walk around the mall and look for something to buy. 

 

I finally found a black leather skater skirt, that's just a little higher than my knees. I bought that cute little thing when I bumped on someone, as I quickly apologized.

I bowed numerously before standing up straight just to see-- a freaking hot guy. I just apologized one more time before walking out of the shop, with the guy's face stuck in my head. He should've remove his shades, I bet he so much hotter without it. :') 

My thoughts were cut off when I noticed my phone furiously ringing. 

------start of conversation-----

"Yoboseyo?" I answered. 

"Ya, where are you going?" Eunhyuk asked. 

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"Look at the back." he told me.

"What?!"

"Just look back!" he commanded, into which I finally followed. 

 

"Now what will I do?" I asked, just seeing the hot guy once again. But insteadm of replying, he dropped the call. -,- "Ya Lee Hyuk Jae!" I yelled. 

 

“Yes?” the hot guy replied, walking towards me. 

“Oh I’m sorry. I was talking about my—“ I paused when he removed his shades. “EUNHYUK?!” I shouted in shock.

“Ya, do you really need to shout?!"

“Oh my gosh! Is that you?!” I asked in shock, as I come closer to him. 

“If it’s not me, then who will be this handsome guy in front of you?!” he smirked before bitting his lower lip. 

“I still can’t believe it!” I laughed. “Waahh… Now I know why girls like you.” I told him.

"You just found out? Ayssi. You should have known it ages ago!” he smirked.

“Whatever! Umm… so what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Donghae asked me to come, he said his friend needs someone to accompany her.” He smiled.

“Ohh… So you were ‘anchovy’?!” I asked him, into which he nodded in reply. 

“So… Where do you want to go?” I smiled.

“Donghae said you’re mad, so… Why don’t we release it by singing?” he suggested as he grab my hand. Mwo?! Mad?! Lee Donghae!

 

 

 

~

We sang different songs such as ‘Don’t Cry’ by Bom, ‘Fiction’ by B2ST, ‘0330’ by U-Kiss, ‘Mr. Taxi’ by SNSD, ‘Lonely’ by 2NE1, ‘Pinocchio’ by F(x), and my favorite Super Junior songs.  I wanted to sing ‘One Love’ by Super Junior KRY, but then knowing that I can’t rap, I've decided to change the song. But then Eunhyuk insisted  for me to sing the song and that he'll do the rapping. I just stared at him weirdly, thinking he that he can't do it. But when he started rapping, my jaw almost dropped because he was so damn good at it!

After singing One Love, he decided to sing 'Love Song' by Rain, and even dancing to it.

I just felt myself laughing so hard seeing him dance to the song. It's not that he's not good at it, but... I don't know, he look really funny. XD

 

 

EUNHYUK’S POV

She's now singing and dancing to Sistar19's "Ma Boy", while I sat down behind her, smiling and cheering for her.

Honestly, I never thought that spending time with her will be this fun. I mean, after all, it's my first time hanging out with her alone. I even wanted to lie that I'm busy and back out when Donghae asked me this favor.

 

I continued watching her sing, when her phone suddenly started ringing. 

“_____-ah, your phone is ringing!” I shouted so that she’ll hear me, but instead of replying, she just take a quick glance at me before continue singing. "Ya!"

“Answer it.” she said before singing again. 

-------start of conversation------

"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

 

 

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

Donghae entered the theater and sat beside me.

"Where’s  _____?" I asked him, seeing he's all alone.

"Huh?"

"You went out to buy food, right?"

"Ummm... There’s too much line in the popcorn."

"And so? You let her stay in the line?!"

"Umm... Oh! The movie is starting!" he replied, excited. I just rolled my eyes. 

"Ya Lee Donghae!"

"Shut up! I want to watch the movie!"

"But where is _____?!" I asked.

"Stop bugging me! I told you she’s outside!" he said, obviously irritated. 

"Can you call her and ask her to come here because the movie is starting?"

"Why don’t you call her?! Ayssi."

"I left my phone at home!"

"So is that my fault?!" he asked, turning to me. "Shut up, I really want to understand the movie!"

"AYSSI!" I exclaimed, standing up. 

"Oppa? Sit down!" Jae Kyung told me. 

"I need to go to the restroom." I lied. 

"Ohh… Okay. Be back okay?!" she said, I just nodded.

 

I went outside, immediately looking for_____. But then she's nowhere in sight, and there not even a single line! Lee Donghae! I knew there was something fishy! 

I quickly made my way to the pay phone, giving _____ a call. 

 

-----start of conversation-----

 “Yoboseyo?” a male voice answered.

"Yo- WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! WHY IS _____’S PHONE WITH YOU?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER AND WHY ARE YOU WITH HER?!!!" I yelled.

"WTF?! AND WHO ARE YOU TO SHOUT OUT ME LIKE THAT?!" he yelled back.

"YOU’RE ASKING ME WHO AM I?! I’M HER BOYFRIEND!" 

"Boyfriend?! Kyuhyun?? Cho Kyuhyun?!"

"How… How did you know my name?! Are you a stalker?!"

"Mwo?! I’m Eunhyuk."

"Eunhyuk? Donghae’s friend?" I asked him.

"Yup!"

"Ohh… Sorry for shouting at you… I thought you were…"

"You thought I’m what?!"

"No-nothing. Where’s _____? Can I talk to her?!"

"Umm… She’s with me. Wait."

 

“_____-ah!” I heard him screamed.

 

"Yoboseyo?" _____ answered. 

"Yoboseyo?! _____-ah!"

 

"Who is this?" she asked, probably asking Eunhyuk.

"It’s me." I told her, but she doesn't seem to hear it. 

"Kyuhyun." I heard Eunhyuk said.

 

"Ohh… Yoboseyo?"

"Ya, where are you? I thought you want to watch the movie?"

"Umm…. I want to watch it a while ago, but now I don’t."

"Mwo?! How about the ticket?!"

"Never mind, I paid for it anyways." she reasoned out. 

"But _____!!!" I whined.

"What?!"

"I missed you a lot that’s why I chose this movie so that we can spend time together, but then you chose to ditch me?!"

"Ditch you?! Well you’re supposed to watch X-Men with my cousin, right?! I’m supposed to watch this movie with Donghae, but you ruined it!"

"Ruined?! So you’re choosing Donghae to watch this stupid movie rather than watching it with me?!"

"Mwo?! Stupid?! Ayssi. If you don’t want to watch that, then buy a ticket for X-Men and watch it by yourself!" she said before hanging up.

"Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo?!!! Ya _____!!! Ayssi."

-----end of conversation-----

I just sighed, getting another corner before calling her once again. 

 

-----start of conversation-----

"Yoboseyo?" she answered in a split second.

"Yoboseyo?"

"You again?!"

"Look I’m sorry, okay? Please don’t get mad." I apologized as I heard her sigh. "Please? I didn’t mean to say those things."

"Then why did you say it?!"

"I don’t know… I just wanted to spend time with you. But then it just hurts when you said that you wanted to watch the movie with Donghae rather than watching it with me."

"I didn’t say that!"

"But--!" I tried to reason out, but immediately scrapping thought off. "Okay… You didn’t say it. I’m sorry, please forgive me."  I apologized as I heard her sigh once again. "Please~?? I will do anything!" I told her. 

"Really?"

"Yes. Please forgive me, please, please?"

"Arrasseo. I’ll hang up."

"Mwo?!"

"I want you to hang up and watch THAT STUPID MOVIE." she said, obviously mad.

"You’re still mad! I’m sorry! Come on~ The movie is not stupid!"

"Then why did you say that it was stupid?!"

"I didn’t mean to! Come on!! Just come here and watch the movie with me!"

"No. I told you I don’t want to watch the movie anymore. Just enjoy it.I gotta go, bye."

"But _____!"

"What?!"

"If you don’t want to watch it, then tell me where are you, I’ll go there." I told her. 

"No need, I’m with Eunhyuk. We’re having fun together, you don’t need to come."

"Please?" I begged. 

"If you want me to forgive you, watch that stupid movie!"

"Are you sure that if I watched it, you’ll forgive me?" I asked her. 

"Ohhh..." she replied, though it took her a long time to do so. "Geurom, I’ll hang up now, bye."

"I love you!" I told her but she already hang up. 

-----end of conversation-----

 

 

 

MY POV

"Eunhyuk, are you hungry?" I asked him right after hanging up.

"Yes, how about you?"

"No, so let’s go home."

"Mwo?! You asked me if I’m hungry, but then we’re not going to eat?!"

"Well…. Ayssi. Okay." I giggled.

 

 

~

"So… Why did Kyuhyun call?" he asked after ordering. 

"He’s asking me where am I."

"So he's coming?"

"Nope."

"Why not?!"

"I didn't tell him where are we because I don’t want to see him."