Dream.... into reality?!!

Friendship or Love?

---------------------------------------------the next day----------------------------------------------

KYUHYUN’S POV

When I woke up, I saw (your name) still sleeping beside. Just by staring at her… I just felt my face was smiling and then suddenly my heart is beating up so fast!!!! Ayssi. Why does she need to look cute even when she’s sleeping??!!!!

To prevent myself from doing THINGS… I was planning to stand up and go to the bathroom, but then she turned and faced me, our faces were inches from each other, then she wrapped her right arm around me. Oh God!! Why are you doing this to me??!!! It’s not that I don’t like it…. I actually love it!!! But there might come a time that I can’t control my feelings towards her and just confess!! Ayssi.

I just closed my eyes and try to treasure this time. But when I closed my eyes, I felt something soft that touched my lips, and when I opened my eyes, I saw her kissing me. WAIT. KISSING ME??! SHE’S KISSING ME??!! AM I DREAMING??? CHO KYUHYUN YOU WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!!! I closed my eyes then open it again, gosh. HER SOFT LIPS IS STILL ON MINE. I felt my heart was beating very fast. I don’t know what’s happening… I don’t know if she really wants to kiss me or not… I just want to enjoy this moment. So I closed my eyes again, then she pulled me closer, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me softly. After few seconds, she got on top of me. What’s happening?? I mean, we’re like… making out! But… is she even awake?! Even I want to do this… I know that she doesn’t love me. ;( yeah... even though I hurts, I know that she loves Sungmin, not me. So I pushed her off me then when I looked at her, a tear fell on her rosy cheeks.

My heart suddenly stops as I wiped her tears and wake her up.

 

"________-ah" I shook her as she slowly opened her eyes.

"are you okay??" I asked her, but instead of answering, she sat up straight and hugged me tightly.

"why?? What happened??" I asked her.

"I dreamed of something"

"about what?" I asked, she then pulled back before started talking again.

"promise me you won’t laugh at me."

"of course! You’re crying then I’ll laugh?!" I told her sarcastically; she just sighed.

"okay" she sighed. "I dreamed of making out with Sungmin……." she paused as I saw her blushing.

"oh…." I uttered while touching my lips. That’s why she’s doing it to me! Just then I felt myself blushing. >///<

"why??" she asked.

"nothing. Continue." I told her as I was still blushing. Damn it

"but then he pushed me and then left me with another girl."

"ohhh……."

"do you think he’ll really do that??"

"do YOU think he’ll do that??" I asked her the same question back.

"I don’t know…. ‘cause he’s been cold to me every time I call him. But… nah… he won’t do that." she smiled. "but, why are you blushing?" she suddenly asked.

"because…. About your dream…." she cut me off.

"don’t tell me you have the same dream?!! You’re also making out with my Sungmin??!! O_o" she asked, eyes widened.

"nooooo!!!!!!!!!! Of course not! That’s gross." I replied. I mean seriously. Me? Making out with Sungmin?! With a guy?!! She then hit my arm.

"what to do you mean gross?!!" she glared.

"of course I’m a guy!"

"oh…." she giggled. "na babo ya!" she told herself, I just stuck my tongue out. "so.. what about my dream?" she turned back to the topic. 

"nothing, never mind."

"please! Tell me~" she used her aegyo

"I told you don’t mind it."

"please~" she pleaded.

"are you sure you want to know?!" I asked her, she nodded. "ya!" she hit my arm again. >.>

"what?!"

"bbali tell me!!"

"ayssi. Okay, About your dream… did you know that you’re actually doing it?"

"huh? What do you mean?" she asked, obviously confused.

"I told you never mind."

"ayssi!" she cursed.

"you’re……… doing IT to me." I told her and started blushing once again.

 

NO ONE'S POV

"oh . Jinjja?!" she said while hiding inside the blanket.

' !!!! (your whole name) you’re so stupid!!! Why would you dream of such things and do it to another guy??! I mean… to Kyuhyun!!!! Now it’s going to be awkward for us! Ayssi!!!!' she mentally cursed herself

"ya" Kyuhyun poked her, "it’s okay. Let’s just forget about it." 

"ayssi!!! It’s really embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!" she muffled under her blanket. 

Just then, Kyuhyun remobed the blanket and leaned towards her.

 

MY POV

He removed the blanket that’s covering my face then leaned towards me. Our eyes met. Is he… going to kiss me?! My heart is beating like crazy! What is happening to me??!!

 

"are you okay?!" he asked, placing his hand on my forehead.

"umm…. " I sat up straight once again before answering."yup."

"good."

"what does he mean good?!" I raised my brow.

"_______-ah, let’s just forget about what happen. It’s nothing to me." he blushed again. "just… don’t do it again. Arraseo?!" I nodded

"sorry." I apologized once again.

"come on, we’ll be late." he said, getting up.

"okay"

 

~skip~

 

NO ONE’S POV

They arrived at school with an awkward atmosphere… again. Whenever Kyuhyun would talk, then he would look at (your name), but then (your name) would blush and look away then respond in a shortest answer possible.

 

MY POV

Okay. (your whole name) what is happening to you!!??? Why do you blush when your eyes met??? Ayssi. And…. My heart is beating really fast!  It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have asked him to tell me

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Why is she blushing every time I talk to her?? Is she minding what I told her a while ago?? But I told her to forget about it! Ha! Is she falling for me~??? Kekeke~ I mentally hit my head. stop it Kyu. I scolded myself Don’t give yourself a hope! You might think that it’s true. Aigoo. If she wants to do IT again, I’ll be willing to do it…. Especially with her! She just needs to tell me.... hahahha!

 

It was during class when songsaengnim called me over.

"Kyuhyun-sshi, can you come over here for a moment?"

"oh . Did he saw me laughing by myself??" I mumbled while standing up.

"can you do me a favor?"

"umm…. Yes sir. What is it?"

"can you teach your classmate with math?"

"huh?"

"Kyuhyun-shhi, I know you’re good at math, so can you please teach her?" songsaengnim asked, I just smiled

"her? Who??"

"Yoona. She’s failing. I can’t teach her because it’s not allowed. We’re having an exam in 3 days. Now, can you help her?"

"umm…. Sure. But does she know about it?"

"I'm going to tell her. Yoona-sshi, come here." he called as I saw her stood up and bowed at Songsaengnim before smiling at me.

 

NO ONE'S POV

"ye?" Yoona stood up, bowing at Songsaengnim before smiling at Kyu,

 

oh my gosh. How dare her smiled at Kyu?!

 

Just then I saw Kyu smiled back.

 

how dare Kyu smiled back?!

'What  is happening to me?! And what do I care?!' I thought to myself.

 

" Yoona-sshi, you know about your grades in math, right?" Songsaengnim started in which Yoona nodded shyly. "so I asked Kyuhyun-sshi to teach you because we’re going to have an exam in 3 days. Is it okay for you?"

"jeongmalyo?! Of course! Kyuhyun oppa, gomawo!" Yoona turned to Kyu.

 

oppa?! Are they close??!!!

 

"no problem." he smiled. "so…. Let’s start the session later?" Kyu asked her.

"wait, this is free, right?" she asked, he just chuckled. this flirt.

"you’re so funny. Yup, it’s free."

" yes!" she smiled. "see you later~"

"okay. I’ll be waiting for you at the library, okay?"

"okay." she smiled once again. 

 

Right after that, Kyuhyun walked back to his seat. I was just looking at him, but then he turned his head and look at me also. DAMN! I turned my gaze away as I myself blushing once again. >///<

 

"________-ah, later I’ll be teaching Yoona math. You wanna come?" Kyuhyun asked after a while.

"umm…. Sure."

 

 

"sorry we’re late." Kyuhyun apologized to Yoona as soon as we reached the library.

"it’s okay" she smiled.

"oh, by the way, (your name) come here also, is it okay?"

"oh, sure"

 

NO ONE’S POV

Kyuhyun sat beside Yoona, while (your name) sat in front of them. Kyuhyun was teaching Yoona shortcuts and Yoona was like:

“ooh~ that’s it??!! “ then Kyuhyun will laugh that kinda pisses (your name) off.

 

"Kyuhyun, I think I’ll just go home first."  ______ said after a while.

"huh? But why??" Kyuhyun asked.

"umm…. Nothing. Anyway… just teach her. Bye~" she bowed to Yoona as Kyuhyun stood up.

"wait for me!" Kyuhyun said.

"no! just teach her. I can go home by myself. Just text me later, okay?" she told him

"but…."

"bye~" _____ waved before leaving.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

What’s wrong with her?? Does she thinks that I like Yoona??? Or…. Or…. She’s jealous?! or maybe she’s tired. Anyway I’ll just finish this up.

 

"now, do you get it?" I asked Yoona after half an hour of teaching.

"yup!" I just smiled

"okay then, let’s go home." I told her as she smiled back. "umm…. If you don’t mind, where do you live?" I asked her.

"ahh… it’s just around the corner."

"ahh… come on."

"anio, no need to send me home." she smiled shyly.

"no, it’s already dark outside. My conscience will kill me if something happened to a pretty lady like you." I told her as I saw her blushed a little.

"ahhh…" I waved my hand. "I didn’t mean THAT way. I just wanted to make sure that you’re safe."

"ahh…" she smiled as we started packing our things up and headed home.

 

"Kyuhyun oppa, why did you and SeoHyun broke up?" Yoona suddenly asked while we were walking.

"huh? How did you know?" I asked, she just giggled

"it’s a hot topic before."

"really?!" I chuckled.

"so…. What? I mean, why??" she asked, but I didn't answer. I saw her staring at the ground. "it’s okay. I’m not forcing you to tell me" she smiled, I just smiled back before telling her.

"umm…. I broke up with her."

"but why?"

"because I love someone else."

"ohh… but why did she became your girlfriend when you love someone else?"

"because….." I stared at her eyes. "because… I just knew it when I lost her."

"……..you lost her?"

"I didn’t realize that I like…love her before. I just realized it when I was with SeoHyun."

"ohh…. Can you tell me who she is?" she asked, I just smiled at her. "okay. I think you want to keep it for yourself. Anyway, good luck with your love life!"

"thanks~"

"oh, I live here, you want to come in and drink something?"

"nope, it’s okay. I also need to go home." I smiled at her

"okay, if you say so. Good night! Thanks again!"

"no problem!" I smiled before making my way home.

 

MY POV

I lied on my bed, then suddenly, an image of me making out with Kyuhyun popped out on my mind! My heart was beating really fast! Why is this happening to me??! I even leave him with Yoona! Ayssi. Maybe I just miss my Sungmin. But… he’s not answering my calls whenever I called him.. he's not even texting back. What happened to him?? I hope he’s okay. ‘cause….. I’m not. I really miss him! It’s good that Kyuhyun is always here for me.

I felt my phone vibrated, so I took it out.. Kyuhyun sent me a message. It said:

“yeobu~ I’m home! How are you?! I miss you~” after reading this, my heart beats like crazy once again. Why does he need to call me yeobu?! And even tell me that he misses me?! We just met a while ago! But…. Why am I reacting this way??!!

 

I'm super dooper sorry for not updating! i just had my final exams last week, right after the SS3! ayssi. anyways, hope you like my update! by the way, these are my fancams~ it's not yet complete, some are soon to be uploaded. if you have time, i wish you could watch it! ^.^ but sorry for excessive shouting. :) 

Shake it up (remix) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYO8vEn-pc0

Bonamana- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnsW5-oqfwI

Poker Face/Single Ladies/ Crazy in Love- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ7PvVeGphI

Rinaldo- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbnnR5tufNc

All My Heart (cut only)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq-dvhMq0Jo

A Man In Love- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4V5lH3CpKo

 

U (remix)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hwshfpuOlc

Super Junior Introduction- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odLlPBl-0KQ