Mokpo~ :D

Friendship or Love?

 

MY POV

I went back to our seat with the scene I saw a while ago still lingering in my head. Okay, Jin Ah is not perfect as I thought, simply because she is a lesbian!! Ayssi. Honestly I don’t have anything against lesbian, but then seeing them doing it in a public restroom? And, come to think of it, Donghae likes her! Ayssi. Should I tell him about what I saw??

 

EUNHYUK’S POV

The movie was about to finish, but then _____still hasn’t come back. What happened to her? I mean did she got flush together with the water?! Ayssi.

As I was still deep in my thoughts, I felt someone sat beside me. I turned my head just to see _____.

 

“ya! What took you so long?!” I asked her, but then she didn’t answer me. The lights went on, signaling the movie is finished.

“I’ll go ahead.” She stood up, but before she could leave me, I held her wrist.

“ya, is there something wrong?” I asked but she just looked at me, pulling her hand back before walking ahead. I wonder what happen?

 

I tried to catch up and started walking beside her. When I turned my head to see her face, I was shocked to see her really pale

“ya, is there something wrong?” I asked as I held her hand, she just shook her head. I think something happened…. Her hands are really cold.

“do you want to go home?” I asked her, she looked at me with pleading eyes and nodded. And so we walked out of the cinema, with my hands still interlocked with hers. I just wanted her to feel that I am here, that’s why I don’t want to leave her hand.

 

As we were walking, I tried to steal a glance over her a bit, and she still looks so pale! I wanted to ask her what's wrong, but then I just dropped the idea and maybe ask her later instead.

“_____ah!” someone called her. I then tried to search for the voice, but when I saw glance over her, she's freezing in her position. 

“_____-ah!” the voice called her once again. I was about to tell her that someone’s calling her, but then I felt her squeezing my hand a little. Maybe she’s avoiding this person? And so getting the signal, I started counting. 

“one, two, three!” I counted as we started running. 

 

We went out of the mall as we fall in line for the cab. _____ just kept shut as I continue to stare at her. I wanted to remove the awkwardness between us and to know what really happened back there and so I called her.

“_____-ah,” I called her, she just looked at me and hugged me from the side. She then wrapped the both of her arms around my waist as she rests her head on my chest.

“will you now tell me what’s wrong?” I asked her.

“did you see the girl who called me a while ago?” she asked me.

“oh, you mean the pretty lady?” I asked her, she nodded. “what about her?” I asked once again.

“Donghae likes her.” She said.

“jinjja? Waahhh…. So Donghae really has a nice taste.” I paused. “ya, don’t tell me you’re jealous?!” I looked at her.

“mwoh?!!” she looked at me. “of course not!” I just chuckled. 

“then what?” I asked her.

“she’s…. well I saw her at the restroom a while ago… and she’s doing something with the girl with her.”

“what do you mean? I don’t understand you.”

“they’re having in the cubicle... Eunhyuk she’s a lesbian!” she said almost dramatically.

“mwo-mwoh?! Hey are you sure about that?!!” I pulled back from her hug as I hold on to her shoulder. She slowly nodded before turning her gaze away from me. 

“I… I don’t know if I should tell Donghae about this….”

“of course you should!”

“mwoh?! But he’ll get hurt!”

“then what do you want?! For her to break his heart without him knowing the real reason which is she is a lesbian?!”

“but… how will I tell him? Donghae had enough already. I broke his heart, and now that he’s ready to love another person… and she’s a… lesbian.”

“just tell him the truth. We’ll be there for him, right?” I told her, she looked at me then smiled.

“of course~”

 

After few minutes, we finally got into a cab and went back to _____'s house.

 

 

MY POV

And when we got back to my house, I asked Eunhyuk if he wants to sleep over since it’s late. He hesitated at first, but I forced him to sleep over. Haha! We got out of the cab and went in to my house. When we got there, I saw Donghae with his hands on his waist.

“what are you doing here?!” I asked him.

“you’re asking me what am I doing here, when I’m supposed to ask you what took you so long to go home?! Look at the time, it’s almost 10!” he scolded us.

“you wanted me to date him, right?” I said as I wrap my arms around Eunhyuk’s waist, and getting the cue, Eunhyuk quickly wrapped his arms around my shoulder. 

“mwoh?!! I just told you to eat lunch!” he stormed on our way, separating us. “Lee Hyuk Jae get your arms off her!” he said, hitting Eunhyuk’s arms.

“Donghae don’t hurt him!” I said. Aigoo. It’s really fun messing up with Donghae. :D

“so now you’re taking his side?!!” Donghae looked at me. “and what the hell are you wearing?!! Couple shirts?!!” he yelled, pointing at our shirts.

“what’s wrong with these?” I asked, walking past Donghae and hugging Eunhyuk’s waist again.

“ya! Don’t tell me… you’re really dating now?” Donghae asked.

“well….” I started as I play on Eunhyuk’s chest.

“stop it!” Donghae separated us again. “Eunhyuk she’s mine, just find your own girl best friend!” he said.

“but _____ said she likes me.” Eunhyuk said, and with that Donghae looked at me.

“what?”

“_____-ah, how could you? How could you date this monkey over a day, when before, I even courted you for a long time?! And take note, I’m even more handsome than him!!”  he said.

“ya! Who told you that you’re more handsome than me?!!” Eunhyuk retorted.

“yeah, who told you?!” I added, preventing myself from laughing.

“I really can’t believe this! I just wanted you to eat lunch together! _____-ah, I was just joking about you ‘dating another guy!!”

“it’s okay… anyway thanks to you, I finally found the perfect guy for me.” I said as I glanced over to Eunhyuk and smiled.

“no!!!” Donghae whined like a kid.

“Donghae look!” I said as I took out Eunhyuk’s wallet and showed him our picture together. “aren’t we a cute couple?!” I smiled at him. He then took the wallet from my hand and returned it to Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk go home! I know it hurts, but just break up with _____. Anyway you haven’t dated for the whole 24 hours, and so it wouldn’t hurt much, right?” he said. “geurom, bye!” he pushed Eunhyuk out of my house.

“Donghae please!!” I pleaded. XD

“_____ just accept the truth, you are not meant to be.” He looked at me before pushing Eunhyuk away.

“oppa!!” I run over to Eunhyuk and hugged him. Okay this is really getting funny. :D “oppa please don’t leave me.” I faked sobbed. 

“don’t worry, I’ll come back for you.” Eunhyuk said. I kissed his cheek that earned a loud protest from Donghae before pulling me back to my house. 

“oppa!!” I yelled.

“go home!” Donghae shut the door and looked at me. I just stomped my way to the room.  

“_____-ah!!” he yelled, I didn’t mind him. I just started laughing my out as I took out my phone and sent Eunhyuk a message saying

‘Eunhyukkie, good acting!! We can win an award now~ hihihi. Anyway take care! <3’

 

I rollled around on my bed while still laughing. I know it sounds gross but my saliva is falling out on my bed sheets as I keep on laughing. I can’t believe he believed us!! Aigoo we’re so good at this! They should have seen Donghae’s face! My tummy hurts now, and---

“_____-ah,” he entered my room. Oh shoot I’m busted.

“YA!!!” he yelled.

“WHAT?!” I yelled back.

“you were just messing up with me?!!”

“umm… yeah??” I started laughing out again. He walked up to my bed and started tickling me. >.< tickle maniac is on the run again.

“Do-ng-hae!!!” I yelled between my laughs. “so-so-rryyyyyyyy!!” I pleaded as he finally stopped.

“don’t joke like that again, okay?” he said.

“waeyo? It’s funny.” I laughed once again, but then immediately stopping because my stomach really hurts now. >,< “don’t tell me you’re jealous?!” I looked at him.

“of course!” he said, and then we were both silent. “you’re only mine, okay? Don’t give yourself to Eunhyuk.” He said out seriously.

“selfish!” I told him.

“FISH?!!” he yelled, I just chuckled.

“aigoo. You’re my best friend, and Eunhyuk is my….” I paused to look at him, he glared at me.

“Eunhyuk is also my best friend.” I smiled at him.

“no!!! I’m your only best friend, and not him!”

“aigoo. Whatever. I’m sleepy, go home.” I told him as I pinched his cheeks.

“mwoh?! But it’s late…” he pouted.

“you let Eunhyuk go home by this time, so just go home!” I said as I lie on the bed.

“but babe~” he pouted and lied beside me.

“shut it.” I said as I closed my eyes. I felt him hugged my waist and rest his head on my shoulder.

“I’ll just sleep here, okay? Love you!” he said as he kissed my cheeks, I didn’t respond.

 

 

~~~

The next day, we had our classes. And so I saw her again. Oh damn it I almost forgot about her! I wonder how should I tell Donghae about what I saw. Ayssi.  But of course as his best friend, I should tell him the truth, right? but maybe not now… I need to think of a way how will I tell him.

I tried my best to avoid Jin Ah.... You couldn't blame me, right? I mean, after what I saw?! Everyone will feel disgusted when they saw something like that, right? sighs.

 

A week had passed that Donghae and I aren’t communicating, and that’s because of school works. We’re too busy because all of the professors are giving out a lot of plates, well that is for me, since we’re going to have a 2-week vacation after this week. Damn it. I barely had sleep these past few weeks! -_- I only got to sleep for at most an hour for the entire three straight days! Gosh, my eye bags are really dark, and pimples are everywhere! Aigoo. I advise people who’re going to take up the same course with me, you need to remember that time is gold. I mean, it really is, because you can’t waste any time. You don’t even have the time to even eat, maybe just like now? I remember one time when I was about to eat dinner, I mean the food is already in front of me, but then my eyes are really getting heavy as I’m still chewing my food. And guess what, I just decided to sleep rather than to eat. >_>

 

Today is Saturday, and it’s the start of our 2-week vacation, and so finally a time to rest. It’s been weeks since I had a good sleep. I think I can even sleep for whole 24 hours! I just lied on my bed like a dead person, sleeping. But then my body… it seems like there’s an automatic alarm that’s waking me up so that I will not oversleep! Damn it. I need to sleep!!

I just closed my eyes, thinking that I’m going to have my vacation, no more things to do, just sleep for the whole 2 weeks. :D

 

Just then I was in the middle of sleeping, I heard someone opened the door and came in. But then I was too sleepy to even check who that person is, but most probably it’ll be Donghae since he was the only one who knows my pass code. I just groaned with his noise and turned my head to the other side.

 

“_____-ah! Wake up!” Donghae yelled, I didn’t reply, instead I just took the biggest pillow and covered my head.

“hey sleepy head! Wake up!” he sat beside me, taking the pillow off my head.

“ya!!! I need to sleep!!” I groaned.

“just sleep in the car, let’s go!” he said, shaking me.

“car?! Waeyo?? If you want to buy something, just go by yourself, I’m too tired to do anything.” I told him.

“no! you need to come with me!!” he said. “we’re going to Mokpo!” he said.

“mwoh?! Ayssi. Just go by yourself! I’m busy.” I said.

“busy what? Sleeping?!!! ______-ah, come on!! Omma wants to see you, we need to go!”

“just tell her I have a lot of things to do, or tell her we’re not friends anymore.” I told him with my eyes still shut.

“but _____-ah…..” I felt him hugging my waist. “I can’t leave you alone in here!”

“and why not?!” I asked him, slightly opening my eyes, but closing it again.

“what if that monkey stole you away from me?!”

“what?! Ya, I told you it was a joke! Now go!!”

“no!! I can’t trust that monkey! And, what will you do if I’m in Mokpo? You’ll be all alone in here!”

“I’m going to be okay! I’m old now!” I insisted. “and… I haven’t even pack my things yet.” I said, making a point.

“that’s easy, I’ll help you.” he said.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

I stood up and went to her closet.

“_____-ah, we’ll be staying there for 5 days, okay?” I told her as I search for some clothes. 

I grabbed 7 different tops, 2 extras, in case something happened, 5 pants, her coats, scarves, etc. I went to the other cabinet to get a bag that will fit her things. And so I put everything in there. I also got 12 for her, why? Well in case she needs to change during night time, etc.

“ya, do you wear bra when you sleep at night?” I asked her, since her bag is almost full already.

“no…” she said.

“okay,” I replied and so I took 5 bras and—

 

MY POV

“ya, do you wear bra when you sleep at night?” Donghae asked me,

“no…” I said with my eyes still shut.

“okay,” he said.

 

Wait. What the hell did he just ask me?!! I shot up and looked at him; he was holding my br—

“LEE DONGHAE!!!!” I yelled and run over to him and got my bras from him.

“what?!!” he looked at me with his ‘oh-so-innocent-face’!!!!!!

“HOW DARE YOU!!” I hid my bras behind my back while my face started blushing like a tomato. 

“what?! I was just helping you to get rea—“

“GET OUT!!” I said as I pushed him out of my room.

“mwoh?!!” I pushed him out and locked the door. He keeps on knocking on my door.

“ya _____!! you’re still coming with me, okay?!!” he yelled. “I’m going to wait in the living room!” he added.

Ayssi. Lee Donghae I know that we are indeed best friends and everything, but…I also need some privacy, you know?!! I’m also a lady for God’s sake!! I know he’s innocent, but then… ahhhsdjihsuiheihbsidbcdsbciusfwiueh!!!!!! This is just so freakin’ embarrassing!!!!!

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

It’s been half an hour that _____ was inside her room and packing her things. Ayssi. What’s taking her so long?!! I went over to her room, and when I was about to knock, she suddenly opened the door, all set. I smiled at her,

“ready to go?” I asked her, she nodded without looking at me.

“hey, is there something wrong?” I asked as I caressed her face.

“no-nothing.” she said. “kaja!” she said as she walk past me.

 

After that, we went directly to the car as our drive to Mokpo was silent. When the stoplight turned red, I looked at her just to see her sleeping. =.= oh maybe she’s really sleepy. Sighs. But I don’t want to leave her alone in her house… and so she is required to come with me. :D

 

It’s already 1PM and I’m really hungry. I haven’t eaten anything since last night. >_> and so I parked the car in a restaurant and wake _____ up.

“ya, I’m hungry, let’s eat.” I called her as I shake her a little. She turned her head and faced me, and guess what?! Her saliva is spilling out. >.< how gross!!!

“ya!!” I shook her again. she wiped her saliva and opened her eyes a little.

“you’re so gross!!” I exclaimed, pointing at the saliva.

 

And you probably know what she did, right? if you guessed she’ll wipe her saliva to me, then you’re 100% right!!! ayssi. I know I love her and she’s my friend and all, but don’t you think this is too much?!!

“ya!!” I shouted as I wiped her saliva out of my.face.

“what’s your problem?!” she shouted.

“you just wiped your saliva to my face, and now you’re asking my problem?! Are you crazy or something?!!” I yelled back.

“ohh…. Sorry.” She said as she closed her eyes again.

“hey don’t sleep!!” I shook her.

“waeyo?!!”

“let’s eat.” I said as I went out of the car. I was waiting for her to come out, but she didn’t. and so I need to drag her out of the car. >.< ayssi.

 

Is she that sleepy?!! Aigoo. She’s kinda getting into my nerves. Anyway, we just sat as we started ordering and eating. She just stared at me the whole time I was eating.

“what?!” I asked her.

“are you skipping meals or something?” she asked me.

“no, why?!”

“because you looked like you haven’t eaten in days!”

“I told you I was hungry!!”

“but you can still slow down you know.” she said.

 

I just didn’t mind her and continued eating.

 

 

~~

After few more hours, we finally reached my hometown! <3

 

 

MY POV

“omma!!” Donghae yelled as we were still walking to the door, then I think auntie knows that he’s going home now, and so she quickly opened the door and embraced Donghae.

“aigoo! Good, you’re here!” auntie said while hugging Donghae.

“omma I missed you!” Donghae said. aigoo, Donghae’s so sweet!

“I missed you too my baby!” auntie smiled back.

“omma! Don’t call me baby anymore!” Donghae whined like a kid as he pulled back from the hug.

“waeyo? I’m your mother, so I can call you what I want.” She said. “ohh! _____-ah!!” she walked up to hug me.

“a-annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed, but she hugged me. “auntie I’m glad you remembered me.” I smiled as she broke the embrace.

“how can I forgot the beautiful young lady that my baby keeps on talking about?” she smiled at me. I looked at Donghae and back to auntie.

“he was…. Talking about me?”

“well that was before!” Donghae said, I just giggled.

“anyway, _____-ah, what happened to you?” auntie asked as she cupped my face.

“e-ehh?” I gave her a questioning face.

“well you’re way thinner than the last time I saw you, and you looked… stressed.” I gave her a faint smile.

“ahh… that’s because I haven’t been sleeping these passed few weeks because of school.” I said out honestly.

“aigoo. Let’s go in,” she said as she dragged me inside their house leaving Donghae behind. XD

“omma! I’m your son!” he yelled.

“just go in by yourself!” auntie yelled back as we enter the living room. “feel at home, okay?” she told me as she led me to the sofa.

“omma! Please cook for me~” Donghae pouted as he entered the living room and sat beside me.

“wait, don’t tell me you haven’t eaten lunch?! It’s almost 4” she asked us worriedly.

“we have.” I answered.

“then why do you want me to cook for you?” auntie asked Donghae.

“because I’m still hungry.” He pouted. aigoo. This kid.

“will ramen be okay?” she asked, Donghae nodded happily.

“okay, I’ll be back then!” she smiled as she left us to go to the kitchen.

“ya!” I hit Donghae’s arm.

“what?!!”

“just go cook for yourself!” I told him.

“but I’m tired.” He said as he closed his eyes.

“but you know that she’s your mother, and so you should not order her around!”

“ayssi.” He opened his eyes.

“ayssi what?! Go in there and cook for yourself!” I said as I pushed him off, but he just stayed still.

“I’m tired~” he pouted.

“ayssi.” I stomped my way out of  the living room, glaring at Donghae before going to the kitchen.

 

“Auntie~” I called.

“oh, I already cooked for two~” she smiled at me.

“no! it’s just that… I know you’re tired, let me just do it.” I smiled.

“really?” she asked me, I nodded. “nah~” she smiled and continued cooking.

“but auntie~ you don’t have to cook for Donghae, he’s old enough to cook for himself.” I told her, she looked at me and smiled.

“just like what you’ve said, Donghae is old enough to cook for himself, but here you are, going to cook for him.”

“ani—“ I was cut off by my thought that what she said was right. =.= “Lee Donghae!” I yelled, auntie looked at me with wide eyes. “cu-cuisamnida.” I bowed a little, I heard her giggle.

“it’s okay” she smiled. And then I heard some footsteps, when I looked back, I saw Donghae with a wide grin on his face.

“omma it’s finished?” he asked.

“no! now go and continue cooking!” I said as I went to him and push him to the stove. “auntie, we’ll take care of this, just rest.” I gave her an reassurance smile before leading her to the living room. After that, I went back to the kitchen just to see Donghae staring at the ramen.

“ya!” I yelled, he just turned to look at me.

“I can’t do this.” He said.

“Lee Donghae, you need to!” I said as I walk over to his side and stirred the ramen. “now, put the flavorings.” I ordered him, he just looked at me. “go!!” I yelled.

“ayssi.” He exclaimed before putting in the flavorings. “I really can’t cook.” He said.

“Donghae, you need to learn! What if your wife doesn’t know how to cook?” I asked him, I saw him pouting.

“then I’ll call you to cook for me~” he said, I hit his arm.

“bratt!”

 

After cooking, I prepared the plates and served the ramen. I went to the living room to call auntie, but she’ sleeping. Aww….. cutie! :D anyway, I shouldn’t disturb her, and so I went back to the dining area and saw Donghae just staring at the ramen.

“hey I thought you’re hungry?” I asked  as I sat beside him.

“but… are you sure we can eat this?” he asked as he pointed at the ramen.

“hey, you just put in the flavorings and nothing else.” I told him, making a point. Well it’s true. >.<

“then just eat it first.” He said, crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes before taking in a spoonful in my mouth. After that, I got another as I feed Donghae. “eat.” I said as I gulped down the ramen. He kinda hesitated at first, but finally he ate it. :D

“good?” I asked him, he nodded and started to eat by himself.

 

 

~

After eating dinner, Donghae went to his room, and so I excused myself from auntie and followed him. He’s at the terrace, staring the night sky. I walked over beside him and looked at the nice view. When he saw me, he smiled as he hugged my waist from the side.

“it’s cold. You should wear something thicker.” He said in a concerned voice.

“no need~ I know you’ll be there to hug me.” I stuck out my tongue before hugging him back and resting my head on his chest.

 

Suddenly I remembered about Jin Ah. I’m not sure if this is the right timing to tell him what I saw… but I think I’m ready to tell him everything.

“babe~” I playfully called him, I heard him chuckled as he hugged me tighter.

“yes babe?”

“I… I think I need to tell you something.” I said, still not looking at him.

“what is it?”

“well… you trust me, right?” I asked him.

“yeah of course!” he answered in an instant, I just sighed.

“I need to tell you about… her.”

“really? What is it?” he asked, sounding a little excited.

 

. Do I really need to tell him about this?? Damn it.

“ya!” he shook me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“well… I think she’s a lesbian.”

“WHAT?!” 

 

hey guys! sorry for not updating... I'm seriously having a writer's block. >.< anyway hope you like this chapter! please subscribe and leave a comment! :D oh, sorry for keeping Kyuhyun with me~ hihihi!

oh... anyone of you went to SS4 in Seoul? i wanted to go so badly!! >< honestly i wanted to go to ss4 in taiwan because it's Leeteuk's last stop before going to the army, and it's my bebe Kyuhyun's birthday. :) haha!

 

follow me on twitter~ https://twitter.com/881015407