I Miss You….. BabyKyu~

Friendship or Love?

Kyuhyun: what?!!! Why?!!

SeoHyun: you promised me you’ll do it!

Kyuhyun: you tell me the reason first!

SeoHyun: I don’t like her.

Kyuhyun: what?! But she’s my best friend!

SeoHyun: I think she’s too clingy. She always hugs you, saying ‘I love you’…

Kyuhyun: what’s wrong with that?! I told you we’re just friends!

SeoHyun: but I don’t like it. And I think she’s a flirt. Hugging you, and then later she will go to Sungmin to hug him…

Kyuhyun: ya! Okay Kyuhyun, breathe… STOP!

SeoHyun: do you like her more than me?!

Kyuhyun: ……

SeoHyun: I’m asking you

Kyuhyun: are you letting me choose between the 2 of you??

SeoHyun: I guess I am… or…. Just stay away from her if you really like me.

Kyuhyun: ……………. Ok, I’ll stay away.

SeoHyun: good. *smiles* oh~ I need to go now…

Kyuhyun: ok. *still confused*

SeoHyun: *leaning for a kiss.. so she closed her eyes *

Kyuhyun: *still angry, but kissed her anyways, (just a smack)*

SeoHyun: night~ keep your promise, ok?!

Kyuhyun: *nods and walked away*

 

-------------------------while….. you and Sungmin….---------------------

Me: *put my head down on Min’s shoulder*

Sungmin: *looked at me* waeyo?

Me: nothing~ I just feel happy J

Sungmin: really?

Me; yes, because now, my friend is happy and I found the one that I love.

Sungmin: *smiles* me too~

Me: *looks at Min* oppa, I love you~

 

SUNGMIN’S POV
she looked at me and says:” I love you” I was shocked. It was the first time I heard her that she said that. (except for shouting a while ago, *laughs*) then, I feel my heartbeat is getting faster and faster. Oh yeah, I really love her. But then she stopped kissing me and then she hugged me tightly. Then I whispered to her ears, I love you too.

 

Me: *stopped hugging Min* *smiled*

Sungmin: *smiled* let’s go home?

Me: ok~

 

~skip~

 

----------------------------------------------Kyuhyun’s House----------------------------------------------

KYUHYUN’S POV

*lays down to my bed* I wonder why’d she hate her?!! She’s not a flirt! *clenching my hand* aigoo! If I just don’t love her, I would have… spanked her or something! I don’t like people who are saying bad things about (you). (your name)’s just sweet… she really loves to tell whatever she feels. And we’re really like that! We always say ‘I love you’ to each other or hug each other! SeoHyun knows I love her, right? She don’t need to be jealous! Aigoo…. Should I stay away from her?! *thinking deeply* anyways, now Sungmin is with her, maybe she won’t even notice that I’m avoiding her….

 

---------------------------------------------------------Monday-------------------------------------------------------------

MY POV

When I opened the door, I saw oppa waiting for me..

Me: oh? oppa, annyeong~

Sungmin: jakiya~ *hugged me*

Me: waeyo?! Is there something wrong?

Sungmin: anio~ I just… missed you.

Me: *giggles* I miss you too~ aww… he’s so sweet!!

Sungmin: so.. let’s go?

Me: *nods*

Sungmin: *held my hand*

Me: *smiles*

 

----------------------------------------------------at school-------------------------------------------------------

Me: oh~ we’re the first one to arrive!

Sungmin: *laughs*

Me: umm… what shall we do?

Sungmin: how about we just ask each other on the things that we’re curious about?!

Me: oh~ that’s a great idea! *laughs* umm.. can I ask first?

Sungmin: ok~

Me: what’s your favorite color?

Sungmin: pink! XD

Me: jinjja?! Cute!!!!!! *laughs*

Sungmin: yes~ *laughs* umm… now, can I ask?

Me: sure~

Sungmin: how did you and Kyuhyun met?

Me: wae?! XD are you jealous??!

Sungmin: anio! I just want to know.

Me: ah~ *laughs* ummm… when he transferred here, he was in our class. And at first, I felt very irritated, because many girls like him…

Sungmin: why? Do you like him also?? *pouts*

Me: ANIO! I felt irritated, because the girls are very noisy… etc. but then, there was one time that a classmate of us had a boyfriend, but has a crush on Kyu. Then the girl wants to break up with his boyfriend because of Kyu. So her boyfriend got very angry and wants to beat up Kyu. But then I heard their plan, so I told it to Kyu and to the teachers, so… that’s how we became friends. I saved him from getting beaten up. *laughing*

Sungmin: ah!!!! *laughs* jinjja?!

Me: yes. *laughing*

 

(more classmates came and Songsaengnim started the lesson. I noticed Kyu was late)

Kyuhyun: *came in*

Songsaengnim: why were you late?!

Kyuhyun: sorry sir.

Me: Kyuhyun-ah, *whispering*

Kyuhyun: avoid her. Shoot!!! Do I really need to this?!!!

Me: Kyuhyun-ah, *whispering*

Kyuhyun: for SeoHyun… for SeoHyun….

Me: Kyuhyun-ah!

Songsaengnim: yes… miss (your whole name) you would like to say something?

Me: umm… none sir. I’m sorry,

Songsaengnim: *continued with the lesson*

Me: I wonder why he’s not minding me?? Oh.. maybe he didn’t hear me.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------recess------------------------------------------------------

(Kyuhyun stood up and went outside)

Me: Kyuhyun-ah! Kyuhyun-ah!!! (he didn’t mind me and just went out) *pouts*

Sungmin: jakiya~ kwenchana, maybe he’ll just go to SeoHyun.

Me: oh~ *kinda sad*

Sungmin: don’t be sad, I’m here, remember?! *smiles*

Me: I know. *giggles*

Sungmin: so… do you want to eat?

Me: ok~

 

---------------------------------------------cafeteria-------------------------------------------------

Sungmin: jakiya, what do you want?

Me: ummm….. I want that~ *points out to the menu*

Sungmin: ok. Um… can you find a seat for us?

Me: sure~ *looking for seats* oh~ there! Oppa, I’ll just there~

Sungmin: *smile then nods*

 

MY POV

While waiting for oppa to order, I saw Kyuhyun and SeoHyun walking together. Then I called Kyuhyun.

Me: Kyuhyun-ah! *waving*

But then, Kyuhyun just looked at me and forcely smiled, while SeoHyun waved at me. Umm… maybe they need to go somewhere, I thought. Then Sungmin came.

 

Sungmin: jakiya~ here’s your food~

Me: oh~ *half smile*

Sungmin: are you okay?

Me: *nods*

Sungmin: sure?

Me: *nods then smiled*

Sungmin: ok then… if there’s a problem tell me, arraseo?

Me: *smiled* let’s eat?!

Sungmin: *nods*

 

~skip~

 

---------------------------------------------------dismissal----------------------------------------------------

Me: umm… Kyuhyun-ah, will you walk with us?

Kyuhyun: anio~ I will go with SeoHyun.

Me: ah~ ok.

 

MY POV

When Kyu was about to go… BabyKyu~ I love you~ I said. But then he just smiled and go. What’s wrong with him?? Did I do something wrong? He normally answers me back with ‘I love you too’…

 

Sungmin: jakiya, kaja?

Me: oh~

 

----------------------------------------------while walking home-----------------------------------------

Sungmin: umm… do you want to go out?

Me: aren’t we already out?! *giggles*

Sungmin: let’s go somewhere else! *grabs my hand*

Me: *smiles* it’s good that Sungmin oppa is always here for me

 

(at a photo booth)

Sungmin: let’s take a picture! We haven’t done one~

Me: *giggles* ok~

 

MY POV

At first, we just smiled at the camera, like normal people do… after few more shots, we’re enjoying it so we did such crazy poses like sticking our tongue out, putting ‘V’ signs, posing like I’m running after him like a crazy girl, then he’s kneeling and proposing to me, but my pose is like thinking whether to accept I or not, etc. we really had a great time! I really love taking pictures because I want all the memories to be captured.

 

Sungmin: *takes out the picture that we took* *laughing*

Me: what?!

Sungmin: you look cute here

Me: *goose bumps* *blushing*

Sungmin: aigoo! You’re blushing~

Me: I’m not!

Sungmin: look at you~ getting red. *laughing*

Me: *hits Sungmin* just don’t make me blush again next time, ok?

Sungmin: how do I do that? You also make me blush!

Me: *not believing* *sticks out my tongue* that’s because I’m cute~ *giggles*

Sungmin: *pinched my cheeks* I know. Should we go home?

Me: *pouts* ok.

 

------------------------------------while walking home----------------------------------

Me: oppa, can I ask you something?

Sungmin: oh sure, what is it?

Me: umm… why is it that you don’t have girlfriends before?

Sungmin: I told you, because I haven’t found the right girl.

Me: oh… I thought it was a joke. *laughing*

Sungmin: but I know I found her. *stopped walking and seriously looking at my eyes*

Me: gosh! I’m having goose bumps again!  Oh~

Sungmin: *hugged me tightly* I really, really love you. And this is the first time that I felt this to a person.

Me: aww~ he’s really sweet! Then he stopped hugging me, and leans toward me…. We kissed passionately…. I hugged him back and stopped kissing to tell him that I think I also found the right one for me. Then I kissed him passionately again. I almost bit his lip, so I stopped.

 

Me: sorry! *giggles, then I hugged him again*

Sungmin: *smiled* I think you should go home.

Me: but I want to stay with you longer. *pouts*

Sungmin: aigoo~ so cute! *giggles* we’ll see each other tomorrow.

Me: *pouts* ok. Bye~ saranghae!

Sungmin: saranghae~

 

-----------------------------------------at home-----------------------------------------

MY POV

As I lied down to bed, I remembered kissing Sungmin! Kyaaaa!!!!! His lips is too soft! Shocks, my heart is beating fast just by thinking of it! STOP! *hitting my head then end up laughing by myself* yes, maybe I’m crazy…. Crazy in love with Sungmin!!!!

 

SUNGMIN’S POV

*giggling* she’s too cute! It’s good that she almost bit me so we stopped kissing! If not, I would’ve done something to her! ! What am I thinking!!!!!! >,< I think I should stop kissing her to prevent the things that’s popping on my mind! Aigoo… but she’s too cute!!

 

KYUHYUN’POV

The first day that I didn’t talked to _____. . Can I stay away from her?? She’s my best, best friend!! I hate SeoHyun for making me do this. I should have said no! aigoo.

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

Yes! My plan worked! *evil laugh* now Kyuhyun is all mine! And Kyuhyun chose me rather than that flirty ! *laughing*

 

NO ONE’S POV

weeks have passed that Kyuhyun is avoiding (you). And (you) felt have he’s mad at (you), so you just don’t talk to him. (You) tried to text Kyuhyun, and ask him if he’s ok or mad, but he always say he’s ok. (You) felt that Kyuhyun don’t need you anymore, that he has SeoHyun. For (you), (you) think (you) still need him because you love him and he’s your best friend. Although you always feel happy when Sungmin is around, (you) still missed Kyuhyun.