Just too obvious

For the Love of MinSul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Just too obvious

 

- - - -

 

"Argh, what do you want now?" Asked Sulli irritatingly as she walked faster and faster.

"To talk maybe? You know, communicate? What the hell! Why did you just slap me?" Asked Minho as he tried to catch up with her.

Sulli stopped and turned around to look at his puppy dog face, it was just screaming 'forgive me' to her. Sulli rolled her eyes at him and heaved out an irritated breath.

Minho looked up from under his eyelashes. "Sulli, will you look at me?!" Demanded Minho as he grabbed both of her arms.

He was frustrated but she did not care. She was being more than understanding. She slapped him once! Okay, maybe twice but that's nothing compared to what he did to her.

"No, you're an and I hate you Choi Minho. Let go of me. Now!!" Snapped Sulli. She looked past him, avoiding his eyes. Sulli thought, what gave him the right to talk to her like that? She meant, she didn't care or anything about the thing he did. It was totally his damn decision. If he wanted to go and be a stupid dumb , that's his choice. She didn't ing care. Really!

Minho tilted her chin up with his hand so that her eyes met his. His big round eyes were captivating her dull brown eyes.

"Stop it Minho." Sulli put her hands on his chest and gave a small push. "Not that I care if you.... you know, go out with her...." Sulli clenched her teeth as the thought of the girl she just mentioned come to her mind. She was too perfect with long silky brown hair, with those eyes that had excessive amounts of eyeliner around them, and that smile....God, if that girl smiled she could get away with anything, which is exactly why Sulli hated her.

Minho chuckled. "Liar! Obviously you do care, you slapped me three times already." Minho smirked as he took an advancing step towards Sulli. "Something's wrong Sulli. I may be dumb sometimes to a certain thing, but I'm not that stupid."

All Sulli could do was glancing away. What would she do? Minho just got her and there was nothing she can do. If she denied it with words, he'd know. If she spoke, her voice would crack and it'd be more damn obvious. Sulli chose to shake her head, still avoiding his eyes.

"Sulli tell me." Said Minho so softly. He leaned over, pushing her up against the door of his car and whispered in her ear. "Just tell me...hmm?"

Just that, Minho already had Sulli's knees weak. His warm breath against her ear gave her the shivers. She wanted him to come closer but she couldn't. They were just friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Twice." Her voice croaked as she tried to focus on her breathing, which right now was pretty damn hard to keep it coming properly.

"What?" Asked Minho. He pulled back, slightly confused.

"I slapped you only twice." Sulli tried to make her voice sound bored.

"No, it's three times. I think I'd remember more than you and don't you?" Minho smirked as he stared into Sulli's eyes, daring her to answer him.

"T-twice." Stuttered Sulli as she mentally cursed herself. She pressed her palms on his chest and gave a rough shove. "Good luck with her, really, I wish you both the best." Said Sulli lastly with a forced smile then walked out of the car park. She shook her head as she headed up to her apartment floor.

Sulli chuckled unbelievably, who did Minho think he is? So what, they had been friends forever, therefore he expected her to just support him in his every decision blindly? Hell, she didn't think so, not when it came to that girl. Minho knew how much she hated her. He knows what that girl did to her all those years ago due to her jealousness, and worse, he knew what type of the girl she was. How could he ignore all that and going out with her? Damn it!! He definitely took too many soccer balls into his head.

The lift opened, she looked up from her feet to see a couple making out, blocking her way to her door. Sulli walked out as the same time rolling her eyes. She cleared trying to get their attention but it didn't seem to work, well... never really does.

"Excuse me!" Said Sulli in an annoyed voice "You're blocking my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter