Precious darling

For the Love of MinSul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Precious darling

 

- - - -

 

Sulli pulled out her desk drawers, searching for her 'precious darling'. She tucked strains of her hair behind her ear and frustratedly huffed when she still couldn't find it before slamming the drawers shut again. She was so utterly annoyed at the fact that someone stole her 'precious darling'. Sulli clearly remembered that she had put it back onto the desk after she used it.

Sulli didn't understand. It was just right there. Her 'precious darling' was right there earlier. She took another frustrated sigh, lifting up the piles of papers on her desk that are stacked dangerously high and continued searching.

"Sulli, what are you looking for?" Asked a voice and Sulli looked up to find Sunyoung raised her eyebrow at her curiously. She sipped the steaming liquid from a blue mug in her hands.

"Sunyoung." Whispered Sulli, a little anxiously. "I lost my 'precious darling'."

Sunyoung's eyes suddenly widened and she choked on her coffee. Sulli quickly jumped up from her chair and ran around the desk to pat her on the back. A few colleagues turned at the sound of Sunyoung's coughing and spluttering as she panicked, hoping her dear friend didn't choke to death. After a few moments of deep breathing and her thumping her on the back, Sunyoung suddenly grabbed Sulli's arms and turned her around, dropping into a perfectly round 'O' shape as she stared at Sulli with awe and disbelief.

"You mean you lost 'it'?" Asked Sunyoung in an almost inaudible whisper. Sulli nodded her head vigorously, sniffing frustratedly and Sunyoung gasped again, "OH MY GOODNESS!"

"I KNOW!" Cried Sulli.

"When did you lose it?" Asked Sunyoung in a hushed voice.

"Just a few moments ago." Replied Jinri, letting out a shaky breath.

Sunyoung's mouth dropped open once again and she shook her head in disbelief, muttering incoherently to herself. "Wait a sec!" She said and took a few steps back to look at Sulli from head to toe. Her eyebrows knitted together as she frowned and cocked her head to the side. "You don't look rumpled up, your hair is not messy, your clothes aren't crinkled--"

"What are you talking about?" Sulli interrupt her. She was confused now and didn't understand what Sunyoung was saying.

Sunyoung stared at Sulli with the same confusion etched across her face. "Wait, didn't you lose your ity?"

Sulli blinked at her for a few seconds before she finally realized what she meant. "WHAT?! NO!!" Sulli almost shouted and again the people in the office turned their heads around to look at her. Some were annoyed and some just curious. Sulli smiled sheepishly and nodded her head in apology for being so loud. She lowered her voice, "Hell no Sunyoung!" She shook her head vigorously. "What are you on about, seriously?"

"Oh, I thought….well, with the way you said 'my precious darling'… I thought it was your ity you were referring to." Said Sunyoung.

Sulli shook her head at her disapprovingly. "You are so quick to jump to conclusions and remember, I'm not going to have before I'm married."

Sooyoung grinned as she nudged Sulli on the arm. "You never know."

Sulli rolled her eyes and laughed. "If I lost my ity, do you think I'd be searching my desk?"

Sunyoung chuckled sheepishly. "No, you wouldn't actually."

Sulli nodded, walking round back to her desk and continued searching.

"So, what's the precious darling thing you lost? A ring? A necklace? I'll help you find it." Asked Sunyoung.

"No, it's not a ring or a necklace, it's a--" But before Sulli could finish, she cut herself off and gasped loudly all of a sudden, shooting herself up from her desk.

Shocked by Sulli's sudden movement, Sunyoung jumped and splashed coffee onto her pink blouse. She grumbled a string of profanities and complained about the cost of her blouse as she strutted off to clean off the stain.

But Sulli didn't acknowledge her because she finally had found her 'precious darling'. She saw it being twirled and spun around in between the fingers of the thief. The thief whose name was Choi Minho, a freaking thief who had her 'precious darling' in between his fingers, a damned thief who was strikingly and unbelievably handsome with dark disheveled hair and a pair of round eyes that could capture every woman's heart with just a second of eyes contact.

No, she wasn't getting off the topic!!

 

 

 

"MY PRECIOUS DARLING!" Yelled Sulli loudly.

Minho looked up from the papers in front of him and stared at her from his desk. Obvious amusement was dancing in his eyes. Sulli placed her hands on her hips and glared at him dangerously but Minho only smiled in return and winked at her before turning back to his papers.

Sulli huffed angrily and marched to his desk, fuming with irritation and annoyance. Minho didn't bother to look up at her as he continued on twirling her precious darling around with his fingers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter