Will you be my wife?

For the Love of MinSul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Will you be my wife? 

 

- - - -

 

"Will you be my wife?"

"Not a chance in hell."

To Minho, the answer didn't come as a surprise. The answer was the same every time. Because after that Sulli would slip out of the bed or roll off of the couch or hop off the table or wherever that happened to be the place they made love and she begin to put on her clothes.

"This is the last time." Said Sulli with insincere finality. She always said that and every single time.

Usually Minho just nodded and muttered a half-hearted agreement. But today something changed inside him. Maybe it was the stress of his job getting to him or maybe the drinks from several hours earlier still hadn't worn off. Whatever it was, he had a sudden burst of newfound boldness.

Minho sat up in bed, letting the sheets fall away from his chest. "You know what?" He said. "You're right. This is the last time."

Sulli paused halfway through pulling up her pants and stared at him. "I know…" She said slowly. "That's what I just said."

Minho laughed inwardly. Sulli really believed it when she said it. How could she be so naïve to think that her willpower would hold out that long? Within a week she'd come knocking on his door, drunk or , teasing him until he let her have her way with him. But not this time, Minho thought, he was taking a stand.

"I know what you said." Said Minho. "And you're right. This isn't happening again until I get what I want."

Sulli had finished put on her pants and was now slipping on her t-shirt. "And what do you want?" She asked him. Pausing for a moment before she added, "Not that it matters. Seeing as it isn't happening."

Minho smiled broadly. "You know what I want."

Sulli shook her curly hair out of inside of her shirt. "You're crazy, Minho. It's not going to happen." With that she grabbed up her bag and stormed out of his apartment.

 

- - - -

 

Sulli came back like Minho knew she would. He supposed her willpower was stronger than usual because she waited a full week before knocking on his door at 2 AM.

Minho opened the door, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He didn't bother putting on pants over his briefs because he knew there was only one person who would be at his door, at this hour and she'd seen it all already anyway.

Sulli didn't bother to greet him the 'hello', instead she wrapped her arms around his neck and planted her lips against his. For a moment Minho forgot his promise and kissed her back. Then he jolted back into reality and pushed her off of him.

"You know…" Said Minho, still slightly dazed from the kiss. "They have this magical thing called a phone so you can give a guy some warning."

Sulli just shrugged and pushed her way past Minho and into his apartment.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Minho.

"Isn't it obvious?" Said Sulli and when he didn't say anything, she elaborated, "I want you to--"

"No!" Minho cut her off. "Not until you agree to marry me.

"You were serious?"

"Yes, I was serious."

Sulli looked at her feet. "Well you're insane."

Minho sighed. "I know."

"Well if we can't do it, then can I still crash here tonight?" Asked Sulli. "I can't be in the house, she is being a ."

"She is your mother Sulli and she has cancer." Said Minho sternly.

"Cancer is making her a ." Said Sulli and when Minho gave a warned look, she pouted. "So can I stay here?"

Minho sighed in defeat. "Okay."

They went to his bedroom and she took no time in shedding her clothes until she was wearing only her underwear and slipped into bed. Ever the gentleman, he allowed her to take his bed without complaint.

Minho grabbed a pillow and a sheet, heading outside of the room.

"Where are you going?" Asked Sulli, quickly sitting up in the bed.

Minho stopped at the doorway, smiling. "Couch." He answered and she frowned. "I told you. It's not happening."

Pouting slightly, Sulli fell back into his bed and closed her eyes.

 

- - - -

 

Minho felt feminine hands slip around his waist. A soft head pressed against his back. He turned away from the fried eggs and found himself face to face with Sulli wearing nothing but his shirt. He sighed.

"Go put on your own clothes and then you need to leave." Said Minho.

Sulli frowned. "Why are you in such a hurry to get rid of me?"

"I'm removing temptation." Said Minho.

Sulli grinned devilishly at him. "So I'm temptation?"

Minho shook his head reluctantly and pointed his chin at the bedroom door. "Get changed and leave."

Sulli hissed and headed back into his room to get changed. Minho turned back to his now finished eggs. He grabbed a plastic container from a shelf and slipped half the eggs into it. The other half he deposited on a plate. He grabbed two forks from the drawer and placed the plate and one of the forks on a tiny round table.

Sulli exited his room in the clothes she wore last night. "Well, I'm going now." She said, though she made no move to go to the door.

Minho took the container and crossed the room so he was face to face with her and handed her the container of eggs and a fork. "For you." He placed the fork on top and she took the container tentatively. "See you at work." Said Minho and placed a kiss on her forehead. Then he walked her to the door and opened it for her.

"You know…" Said Sulli slowly as he gently pushed her out the door. "We could call in sick to work and spend the day here."

Minho humored her for a moment. "And what would we do here?"

"Oh, you know… stuff." Said Sulli and corners of twisted upwards into a naughty smile.

"I see." Said Minho and with a smile he added, "Tell you what. We can cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter