Together

For the Love of MinSul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another update to make up for the previous short shot.

 

Together


- - - -


Sulli was awaken by a dumb alarm clock blaring in her ear. She turned around to threw it on the floor while she sat up and rubbed her eyes free of crud.

Sitting on the side of the bed, Sulli opened her eyes expecting to be waking up in her room, when it turned out she was in Minho's room.

"That's right, I stayed here over the weekend." Thought Sulli to herself. She turned around to see if Minho was awake but he wasn't there.

Sulli got up, heading downstairs towards the kitchen and there she found him. Minho was cooking over the stove and he hadn't even noticed her come down. So ever so stealthily she tip-toed over behind him without being seen and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Minho flinched from the contact and Sulli smirked at how she affected him.

"Hey you!" Said Sulli to him.

Minho turned around after turning the flame off the stove and wraped his arms around her waist while she wrapped hers around his neck.

"Hey there!" Said Minho while smirking at her.

"What are you up to where it made me lose my warmth hmmm?"' Asked Sulli.

"Well, I thought that my lovely girlfriend would be hungry when she woke up so being the loving boyfriend I am I decided to cook you breakfast." Answered Minho.

"Aww that is very kind of you." Said Sulli with a smile on her face as she leaned up to kiss him gently on the lips which he returned automatically.

"I love you." Said Minho.

"I love you too." Said Sulli as she walked out of his arms and headed over to the table where she took a seat and waited for her food.

Minho grined at her before walking to the cabinet and grabbing two plates. He dished out some eggs and bacon, putting some on each plate. He handed Sulli hers and he took a seat at the other side of the table. Sulli thanked him and they both dig into their food.

After they were done eating, Sulli took the plates to the sink and washed them. She glanced at the clock to only see that it was 8:00am and she still had a half hour to get ready for work.

"We have a half hour before it's time for us to head to work!" Yelled Sulli to Minho as she made her way up the stairs. She giggled when she heard Minho groan, getting up from his place on the couch and headed toward the stairs.

"I'm going, I'm going!" Said Minho crankily.

Sulli took his hand, pulling up the stairs and pushing him into his room toward the dresser. She told him to get ready and she went in the guest bathroom next door to get dressed. Once ready she walked back to Minho's room and saw that he was getting his shoes on.

"Minho?" She called him.

"Yes?" Replied Minho as he turned around to look at her.

"If we broke up…would you miss me"? Asked Sulli but she looked away from him because she didn't want to see the look on his face.

She heard the bed shift and moved, so Sulli figured that Minho got up from the bed. She didn't hear any footsteps so she looked his direction and saw that he was standing up, staring at her with a sad expression in his eyes.

"Of course I would miss you, why would you ask such a question?" Said Minho.

"I don't know... Sorry I guess I just got lost in my thoughts for a minute. We should hurry up and go to work." Said Sulli quickly and started walking towards the bedroom door, when all of a sudden arms wrapped around her and pulled her close.

"I'm to stubborn to let you go, I want you to know that and that I love you so much. If we broke up then I would miss you day and night." Said Minho while he nuzzled her neck.

Sulli turned around in his arms and hug him back tightly as possible. A tear rolled down her cheek and she buried her face into his shirt.

"I love you too and I don't want to lose you." Whispered Sulli and she pulled back, looking into his eyes to see that they had gone back to their normal soft look instead of sad.

Minho smiled to her and she smiled back at him.

"I love you." Said Minho and he leaned in to kiss her. She kissed him back with equal love but they soon broke apart because they both needed air.

"I love you more. Now let's get to work or we will be late." Said Sulli, grabbing his hand and her bag, heading to the door while pulling Minho along.

They arrived at work 15 minutes later and went their separate ways, saying that they will meet each other at home later.

Sulli walked over to her office, closing the door behind her. She sat down and swiveled her chair toward the desk to turn on the computer. I opened up her e-mail and saw a message from her co-worker.

"Hey Ssul, I want to inform you of a continental breakfast in the Conference room on July 18th. Make sure that you let Minho know that as well. You guys don't have to come, it's optional but maybe I'll see you guys there. I wish you well and I'll talk to you soon."

"She is always reminding me of things, that is very nice of her." Said Sulli and she continued working on her paperwork until she heard a knock on her door. "Come in!"

The door opened and she looked up to see Minho standing there holding a paper bag which she would guess to be lunch for her.

"Hey babe, I brought you something to eat before you starved to death." Joked Minho.

"Thank you very much, you can set it on the table there, and I'll get it in a second." Said Sulli.

"Alright." Minho set down the bag and took a seat in front of her.

Sulli went back to writing the report she was working on. She could feel Minho staring at her, so she looked up to find that she was right and he was smiling on top of that.

"What is it?" Asked Sulli while smirking at him.

"You just look so beautiful sitting there working yet so determined to get it done." Said Minho, returning her smirk.

Sulli smiled. "Well, thank you. I haven't taken a break since I got here, so thank you for bringing me lunch."

"It's 12:30pm and your telling me that you've been working from 9am until now, without a break?" Asked Minho, raising an eyebrow at his girlfriend.

"Pretty much."

Minho frowned and stood up from the chair, then leaned over, taking the pen out of her hand gently and set it down on the desk. Then he walked over to her chair, grabed her hand and pulled her up. Still holding her hand, he grabed her lunch from the table, walking them out of her office.

"Where are we going Minho? I have to finish the report." Sulli whined to him.

"I am taking you to the park so you can relax for a bit." Said Minho, still facing the front.

Before they reached the front door, Minho stopped at the secretary's desk to tell her that they were taking a hour and a half lunch break and to leave any messages they receive on their desks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter