Can be ‘that guy’

For the Love of MinSul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

* Just missing my shot story. Enjoy :)

 

 

Can be ‘that guy’

 

- - - -

 

"Minho! Can you run to the store for me please?"

Minho sighed and got up. He turned the TV off and walked to the kitchen, where his mom was cooking.

"Sure Mom." Said Minho, flashing his mom a sweet smile and grabbed the shopping list from her hand.

"Thanks honey."

Minho closed the door behind him as he walked out of the house. He decided to walk when he realized he had left his car keys in his room. The store wasn't far from his house anyway.

Minho kept walking until he saw the other Choi's resident in the neighborhood. The house consisted of Kibum, Sulli and their parents.

Minho made a stop and stood there for a couple of minutes. He wanted to knock on the door but he knew Kibum wasn't at home and he had to go to the store anyway.

Kibum had been Minho's best friend since they were 10 years old. They spent all of their childhood time together. They became best friends very quickly. So eventually Minho also became friends with Sulli, Kibum's younger sister.

To Minho, Sulli was the most beautiful girl he has met. She was smart, cute and very interesting. Everyone loved her. Honestly, it was impossible not to love her. Needless to say Minho was so impressed.

Kibum and Minho were popular at school and as a side effect, Sulli became popular too. Kibum was happy with all the attention he was getting. Or actually, all the girls he was getting. However, he was not happy with the attention his sister was getting. Neither was Minho. Boys constantly asked her out, which at first didn't bother Minho. But eventually he realized it did bother him so much and the actual reason was because he just fell for her...hard.

Sulli had been dating a guy named Myungsoo at the time. Myungsoo was on the football team same as Minho too. So Sulli and Minho started spending more time together. He frequently gave her rides home or dropped her at the dating place which she was supposed to meet Myungsoo. Started from then, they had a lot of time to get to know each other.

Sulli and Myungsoo dated for 2 years before they broke up. Myungsoo had to move to the State and they didn't want to try a long distance relationship, much to Minho delight. However, Sulli was heartbroken and Minho really couldn't stand seeing her sad. That's when he realized he was so in love with her.

Minho was completely in love with his best friend's sister, Choi Sulli.

It took Sulli a while to get over the break up. And Minho couldn't bring himself to tell her his feelings. Then one day, Sulli told Minho that he was her best guy friend. And that was the end of his dreams of telling her of how he feel.

Minho's thoughts got interrupted when someone suddenly bumped into him. Minho hadn't realized he was still standing in the middle of the road staring at their house. He looked up and saw a pair of beautiful eyes smile looking at him.

"Hey Sulli! Sorry. Are you okay?" Said Minho.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Replied Sulli. Then she gave him more of those heart melting smiles.

Minho smiled back. "Let me help you with those." Minho kneeled down to help Sulli pick up the boxes she dropped. She was carrying a plastic bag which had a pharmacy logo on it. Minho studied the boxes in Sulli's hands. There were some pills and...a couple of pregnancy tests.

What the ?!

Minho immediately looked up and met Sulli's gaze. She blushed when she saw Minho saw the boxes in her hands. Sulli quickly put them in the bag.

"Umm thanks Minho oppa. See you around." And with that Sulli ran into the house.

Minho just stood there stunned.

Sulli! His beautiful Sulli...she couldn't be pregnant, could she?

His phone started ringing, startling him. Minho sighed and answered the phone.

"Yes, mom. I'm on my way."

 

 

Minho was lying in his bed at the midnight. He went off to bed very early that night but up till now sleepiness just didn't visit him at all. Every night was fine to him but not today. Minho couldn't stop thinking about Sulli. He had tried everything before he decided to sleep and now sleeping wasn't just working even how much he tried to close his eyes. Thoughts about Sulli were keeping Minho wide awake.

 

It was 6am when Minho opened his eyes. He didn't know when he fell asleep last night but he wasn't feeling that tired. Minho got up from his bed, moving towards the shower.

Minho got dressed and went downstairs. Apparently nobody in the house was awake yet. Minho only took his cell phone and keys with him. He closed the door behind him and started jogging.

Minho stopped his track when he saw Sulli got out of a car and waving goodbye. There was some distance between them so Minho couldn't see who the driver was.

Sulli was walking towards her house, bare foot. Her heels were in her hands. She was wearing a dress which looked like a date material. Minho was quite surprised to see her dress was tight, showing off her curves. She wasn't the type to wear that kind of dress. But besides that, Minho noticed other else, her hair and makeup was ruined, he eyes were red. She looked like she was crying.

"Sulli?" Called Minho to Sulli, his voice was low and hoarse. She looked so sad and it ripped him inside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter