Glowing Night

For the Love of MinSul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Glowing Night


- - - -


Sulli couldn't sleep which wasn't all that surprising for her. She flicked a glance at the clock and it said 8pm.

"It's still early to sleep." Said Sulli to herself. She got up and went by the window, staring out contemplatively. Pursing her lips, she nodded before grabed her camera and jacket and raced outside. The train ride seemed slow and endless but she finally arrived the destination she wanted.

The cold wind blowed over her, making her shiver even with her thick jacket on. Sulli ignored it and began walking toward the ferry docks to find a good vantage point of the Bay Bridge.

At night, the Bay Bridge lighted up with thousands of little lights, shining brightly through the dark sky. It was beautiful and Sulli always wanted to capture the view on her camera but had never had the chance before today.

Sulli smiled, getting into position and prepared her camera. Her finger was on the button, just about to press down, when a passerby entered the picture and she sighed, waiting for the person to pass. Finally, she brought the camera up to her eye again and snaped the photo.

"Perfect!" Sulli smiled widely.

Time flied as she took picture after picture of the bridge and its lights, pausing every so often when a stranger stood in her way. The fifth time this happened, the person remained in her line of sight and didn't move. Sulli waited for a good five minutes, taking pictures of the bay and the city, but the person still hadn't moved.

"Guess I'll have to say something." Mutters Sulli to herself. She opened , about to call out, when suddenly she realized that it was the same person who interfered with several of her previous shots. Sulli frowned, wondering if he was doing it purposefully or if he was just ignorant.

Sulli squinted to study him more closely and found that he was a man who looked to be about her age or a few years older. He dressed smartly in a black blazer and dark jeans. He was handsome and actually kind of cute. Sulli watched him for a little while longer. He kept looking around as if he was waiting for someone.

Since he was still in her way, Sulli had no choice but to approach him. She huffed and cautiously walked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter