12 things before ‘We Love’

For the Love of MinSul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

12 things before ‘We Love’

 

- - - -

 

1. Chocolate Milk

Minho

The first time we met, you accidentally poured your cup of chocolate milk all over my white shirt. You looked so frantic at that time while trying to apologize. I couldn't help but laugh at the situation.

"It's okay. It's almost dismissal time anyway." I remembered I said that to you.

You let out an embarrassing laugh and apologized one more time. You smiled at me before leaving.

I kind of liked you then, even though you permanently messed up my favorite shirt.

 

Sulli

What a great day that day! I first met you but leaving with a bad impression. I recklessly bumped into you, accidentally poured my cup of chocolate milk all over your white shirt. I kept apologizing frantically but then you laughed. You must be laughing of how clumsy I was.

"It's okay. It's almost dismissal time anyway." You said that to me.

I was surprised that you didn't get angry instead you put humor in your sentence. I only let out an embarrassing laugh and apologized one more time. I smiled at you as you smiling back before I decided to leave.

I think....I was a little bit liked you then but I messed up our first met.

 

====

 

2. Your Name

Minho

I saw you again for the second time. You were playing the guitar and singing along with some of your friends.

I asked about you from a friend of yours. It wasn't hard describing you to him because after I had merely mentioned your appearance, he immediately said your name.

Choi Jinri.

I even found out that you just transferred here from another school and you were a sophomore. I guess that explained why I didn't see you last year.

I never really pegged you as the singing type and honestly I also never really thought of you after the chocolate shirt thing, but you were good. Really good that time.

I started liking you a little bit more at that time.

 

Sulli

I transferred to the new school. My friends pushed me to show them my little bit messy talent in playing guitar. I really had so much fun playing and singing along with them but then I saw you for the second time.

You were talking with one of my friends. I realized later that you were a senior here in this school. You were quite popular since you were the captain of football team here and I even learned about your name.

Choi Minho.

Honestly I had never thought I would meet you again after the chocolate shirt incident. Although my eyes didn't really focus on you but I could feel that you kept looking at my direction. And when our eyes met, you smiled at me and raised a thumb up.

That moment I realized I started liking you a little bit more.

 

====

 

3. Library

Minho

The third time I saw you, you were at the library. You seemed to be looking for something and looked very worried. I didn't know what came over me, without thinking twice I went to ask you what was wrong.

"I lost my wallet here… I think." You answered back uncertainly. I smiled of how you looked shy facing me.

I was about to offer my help when a guy came in smiling and told you he found it. I suddenly felt a little bit annoyed as you hugged him and left me there. I sighed and walked away without spoiling your moment.

I couldn't really stay focus since the wallet incident, until the day after I decided to ask around about the guy. They told me he was gay, I was very relieved to know that he wasn't your boyfriend. And the next thing I knew, I stood right in front of your class and pretended that I happened to pass by. But honestly I just wanted to see you.

 

Sulli

"I lost my wallet here… I think." I said and kind of surprise to meet you again for the third time. I didn't know why but I was very shy to see you again but then Eunho came and showed me my found wallet.

I was so happy to find it back since it was the last present from my late father and also our precious picture was inside it. I out of consciousness hugging my best friend and before I realized it you already gave me your back and walked away. I felt so disappointed that I didn't get a chance to talk to you.

Surprisingly, the next day you appeared in front of my class. I walked to you with a happy smile and before I said hi to you, you said you just happened to pass by.

How I wish it would be because you want to see me.

 

====

 

4. Punishment

Minho

You didn’t know I was very thankful to our school for creating the rule of punishment to the late comers because it was when I had a chance to see you again without trying to find excuse like the last time.

I actually didn't expect to find you at the library alone finishing a three page essay but I was so happy to take a chance to sit next to you.

"Why do they make us write these things? It's not like they'll ever gonna read it anyway." I said.

I still remembered that you looked at me with an amused expression and then laughed quietly.

I honestly didn't know what I said that amused you but I'm damn sure by then that I really liked you.

 

Sulli

I was very surprised to know that you were also a late comer like myself. You suddenly took a chair next to me, all smiling. Oh, I really should thank our school to create this kind of punishment. Because of that, I got to see you again.

"Why do they make us write these things? It's not like they'll ever gonna read it anyway." You said that to me.

I really liked to hear your deep voice with full of some humors in it. I looked at you and laughed quietly, somewhat reminded me of our first met in Cafe shop. You knew that you also had that sound.

I honestly didn't know why whatever you said always amuse me but one thing I know by then that I really liked you.

 

====

 

5. Upset

Minho

I was talking to my friend at that time, my eyes and heart danced in excitement when I saw you walk to our direction but instead talking to me you came up to my friend and said.

"Can you give me a ride home? Mom can't pick me up today."

You could say I felt a bit peeved that time. How come you're asking some other guy you don't even talk to that much to give you a ride home when you could ask me instead? We were friends by then anyway.

I came home upset that day.

 

Sulli

Mom called me that she couldn't pick me up today. I planned taking bus but then I saw Jinki stood by the car park talking with someone and I realized later that it was you.

Jinki greeted me before I even said hi to you, so I only just smiled at you before I turned to ask a favor from Jinki.

"Can you give me a ride home? Mom can't pick me up today." I said but then I was a little sad when you bid your goodbye without looking at me.

I came home upset, why you suddenly seemed cold toward me?

 

====

 

6. School festival

Minho

The next few days it was the school festival. You were the one to sing and played guitar in front of the whole school. I watched as you walked up on stage and fixed the microphone so it would level your face.

I heard some of the guys from my class say something about how hot, beautiful you were and a lot of other inappropriate things. To tell you the truth, if I didn't know you that much at that time, I might've joined them. They were some sort in a way right after all.

But that moment, all what I felt was anger. I wanted to beat the crap out of them. Good thing one of my friends saw my expression, he ordered them to stop and they did. But that wasn't the thing that cooled me off, it was actually hearing y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter