Unfold

For the Love of MinSul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Unfold

 

- - - -

 

Sulli rested her head against the palm of her head and she tapped her pencil impatiently on the white desk as she let out a heavy sigh.

She shifted her eyes to the clock hanging just above the blackboard and then back to the tall, scrawny teacher. His lips were moving, but no sound was coming out, not to her anyway. After a few moments she glanced back at the clock to discover that only a minute had dragged by since her last check. Ten more minutes of slow death left.

History had to be the most boring class ever. Don't get her wrong, Sulli loved History. She just hate it when somebody forces her to learn specific bits and only god knew that she had to keep from pulling her freaking hair out while in this class. Sulli was not the only one here. Half of the class was already asleep and while some other half was either gazing longingly outside the window at the sunny weather.

"Hey Ms. Choi?" A deep male voice that could never fail to cause goosebumps to break out on Sulli's skin whispered from behind her, pulling Sulli out of her thoughts.

Choi Minho. The one and only golden boy who got all attention with his intelligent, witty personality and charming, seductive nature which made it impossible not to like. A boy that everybody cheered for, for his position as the captain of the football team and that was well due because when he stepped onto the field, it became his. His confident, skillful movements made him the King to his Pawns. The leader that everybody counted on to lead their team to victory. A boy who'd been crowned Prom King because of his popularity and dazzling good looks.

Minho was standing tall at 6 feet, with a toned body that Sulli so many times dreamed of touching. Messy, dark brown hair that her hands begged to get buried into. Lime black eyes that she wanted to stare into until they darkened with passion and those soft lips that often curved into a heart-melting, mischievous smile that Sulli so longed to kiss.

Sulli allowed a small smile to graze her lips as she leaned back on her chair but trying not to draw any suspicion. "Yes Mr. Choi?" Responded Sulli.

"How was your break? I haven't seen you in two weeks." Said Minho, slight melancholy was etched into his voice.

"Well….Interesting." Replied Sulli cryptically. "But I'm sure it wasn't as much exciting as your trip in Japan."

"It was….but lonely. Adventurous, but very lonely." Responded Minho in a low voice and it took all of Sulli's self-control not to jump from her seat, tackled him to the ground and showered him with many kisses.

"So yours… interesting, huh?" Asked Minho a few seconds later. Sulli could see Minho raising one dark eyebrow as she nodded in response to his question. "And why is that so? Mind to share?" Continued Minho

Sulli was being glad that their teacher was too concentrated on his own speech to notice them. She answered with a smirk, "Oh, I just met this guy."

"Really?" Asked Minho immediately, the sudden high pitch of his voice betraying the otherwise of 'I-don't-mind-at-all' tone.

"Yes, his name is L and we had wild, steamy everyday for about a week and a half." Said Sulli with a smirk.

Minho instantly released a sigh of relief, visibly relaxing when he realized that Sulli was just messing with him and Sulli put a hand over to hide the stupid grin that spread across her face.

Minho was so adorable and even more so when he was jealous. And he was all hers. Hers to touch, to kiss, to tease and to play.

Sometimes, Sulli wondered when would she wake up from this dream and then only to be crashed by the harsh reality of the situation. Because in this 'dream', it was the cliché of the nobody girl and popular guy falling in love did happen. And it felt surreal. It felt like she'd wake up any second and then nothing whatsoever related to this had ever happened.

But if everything was a fragment of her imagination, then she never wished to wake up. Because even if the feelings that coursed through her body when he touched her were so strong that it almost hurt, she wouldn't have it any other way. Because the looks of adoration and love he gave her when nobody would never do the same made her feel powerful and special. Because he made her see what it was like to feel things she had never experienced before.

And most especially because he was there. Even after she gave and shared things with him, everything that she'd never shared with anyone else before, when anybody of this age would take it for granted and had left after having gotten what they wanted and almost everyone gave a nobody like her their back…….he stayed.

And if anything….they became closer. Sulli trusted Minho and he didn't prove her wrong in this decision. But somehow she was scared, because there were still things that stood in their way.

"Hey! Is anybody in there?" Asked Minho with amusement.

"Oh, um… sorry, I zoned out a little I guess." Admitted Sulli sheepishly.

"Thinking about me, I hope." Whispered Minho in that y voice along with boyish grin that always drove her crazy.

Rolling her eyes, Sulli responded, "Of course."

"I've missed you." Said Minho softly after a moment of silence.

"I've missed you too." Said back Sulli, somewhat choked.

"When am I going to see you?" Asked Minho with urgency in his voice.

Grinning, Sulli responded smartly, "You are seeing me now."

Minho rolled his eyes. "Just the two of us, Sulli." He explained impatiently, although he knew that Sulli understood what he meant in the first place.

"After school." Said Sulli as she smiled sincerely at Minho but only got tensed when he leaned dangerously close to her. "Minho…" Started Sulli but he ignored her.

"School ends in more than three hours and I want to be alone with you now. I want to touch you and kiss you again. I want to feel you, Sulli." Confessed Minho almost desperately.

Sulli glanced around the room nervously to see if they had drawn any attention so far. They hadn't so far, fortunately. "Minho, please….you see there are more than twenty people are in this classroom. Someone's bound to notice." Tried to reason Sulli. Minho shouldn't act carelessly and so close to her…

"Those last few weeks without you drove me ing insane Sulli. Do you think I give a damn if anyone notices?" Whispered Minho harshly.

Sulli briefly closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Minho….please don't."

"All I want is to be with you. What's so bad about that?" Asked Minho like a wounded little kid.

Sulli swallowed the lump in as she looked at him. "We've been through this before Minho and I don't want…."

"Alright! I'm sorry. Don't worry about it." Said Minho, leaning back in his chair and acting cool but the evident distress and hurt in his words caused Sulli's heart to clench painfully.

Sulli was thankful that she wasn't face-to-face with him, because if she saw any sorrow clouding those brilliant bright eyes, she didn't know what she would have done.

"Minho…." Started Sulli but only to be cut off by the shrill sound of the bell signaling the end of class.

Minho silently stood up and packed his things very quickly before he slid his backpack over one shoulder and put one hand in the front pocket.

"I have a soccer practice. I'll see you later." Said Minho, very low enough for only Sulli to hear. She just nodded her head to one particular, unable to trust her voice if she spoke a word.

Sulli slumped deeper in her seat, Minho's back being the last thing she saw before he disappeared out of her sight. She knew, she just hurt him again.

Sulli got her own things and waited until she was the last one to leave. She strode down the busy hallway in search of her locker, then stopped dead in her tracks when she saw a couple of Minho's friends laughing hysterically, they were only a few feet away from her destination.

Sulli ignored them, hoping they'd go away if they didn't notice her. She quietly tried to open her locker to store her books, but the stubborn thing just wouldn't listen. After a few hard pounds, it finally succumbed to her silent pleas.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" A sneering, annoying voice inquired from beside Sulli.

Sulli slammed the door of her locker quite hard, imagining that the jerk's head was in the space between the locker and its door. Ignoring him, she turned around to leave, but he stood in front of her and effectively blocked Sulli's way.

"You want something, Taemin?" Asked Sulli rudely.

Pouted Taemin as he responded, "Is that a way to greet a friend?"

"You're not my friend!" Said Sulli in an icy voice.

"Oh really? But you better believe I am because it appears that I'm the only one willing to spend some of his time with you, lovey." Retorted Taemin with a venomous smile.

Sulli curled her hands into fists, her knuckles turning white from the pressure but she was not going to let him get through to her. "Then please, don't let me distract you from your precious life." Said Sulli with a fake smile, silently praying for every god in the universe to make him disappear.

Laughed Taemin mockingly. "Girl, you have to be glad that someone is paying attention to you even if it's a waste of time."

"Come on man, she's not worth it. It's lunch time. Let's get eat." Whined another one of the jackasses.

"See?" Taemin told Sulli cheekily as he smirked and gave Sulli a quick wink. "I'll see you around, lovely."

"Yeah, I can't wait." Said Sulli dryly after Taemin turned around to leave.

Sulli wasn't feeling hungry so she decided to spend her lunch break in the library reading a book. At least there was nobody will bother her. Not that people would want to anyway…

Sulli only took her steps for ten meters down the hall when there was a strong hand s around her elbow. She let out a little yelp of surprise as someone pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter