Attraction to the stupid jerk!

For the Love of MinSul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Attraction to the stupid jerk!

 

- - - -        

 

Jinri took a deep breath, her stomach rolling in nervous anticipation.

"Minho and I slept together."

Jinri blurted out before she could lose her courage.

 

Minho was cute, funny and really sweet when he wanted to be but one other side of him, he was rude, annoying and immature. He made Jinri so mad most of the time but that doesn't stop her from liking him so much that she believed it was love (?)

But then again, he was a stupid jerk.

 

* * * *

 

"Happy birthday!" Said Jinri loudly to her best friend when she sat down on lunch time table.

"Thanks." Said Soojung, trying to give Jinri a genuine smile, but apparently she failed.

Jinri frowned and asked, "What's wrong?"

Soojung shook her head and smiled faintly, trying to seem fine. "Nothing. Everything is fine."

Jinri gave Soojung a look that clearly said she didn't believe her. Soojung sighed. "The class presentation earlier was horrible."

"Aren't Minho and Taemin in that class with you?" Jinri asked.

Jinri had known about Soojung's crush for a while now. Soojung secretly had a huge crush on Taemin and although he seemed to like girls with an attitude, Soojung was clever enough and wasn't going to embarrass herself to try and impress him.

Well, same goes to Jinri, they had thing in common for this.

"We were supposed to pick a topic to have a discussion with the class." Said Soojung.

Jinri rolled her eyes and finished the sentence for her friend. "And Taemin with Minho ended up making fun of you." She shook her head. "Don't let them get to you. It was probably all Minho, you know how Taemin gets around him." Soojung watched Jinri started mixing her food around. "But Minho is an idiot without Taemin."

Soojung was about to ask Jinri what she was talking about when they were interrupted.

"It seems I heard someone mentioned about us."

Jinri glared up at Minho who was standing behind Soojung with Taemin. Soojung looked between Jinri and Minho, confused, but Jinri shook her head, signaling that she would tell her later.

"Go away, you're not welcome here." Jinri told Minho.

Instead of going away Minho pulled out the chair next to Soojung and sat down while Taemin sat opposite him and next to Sulli. He said, "Don't be like that, babe. There's no need to hide your feelings anymore, we all know how you really feel now."

Jinri turned blushed suddenly as Soojung was more even confused of a strange situation between Jinri and Minho.

"What's he talking about, Jinri?" Asked Soojung.

Minho laughed. "I can't believe you haven't told your best friend." He said to Jinri.

"I said go away, Jerk." Jinri growled. "I'm done talking to you."

"But we just got started." Said Minho.

"Go away, Minho." Soojung stepped in, knowing that whatever Jinri was keeping from her didn't need to be announced to everyone in the lunch room.

"You are mean Minho. Look! You made the ice princess gone mad because you teased Jinri, her dear best friend." Said Taemin.

"Aww Taemin, it's actually because we have poor Soojung feeling left out. Don't worry, we love you the way you are. How about you come to my house tonight and we can talk it." Minho winked at Soojung before he glanced at Jinri.

Jinri felt her blood boiled as Minho indirectly made fun of her and being flirty around.

"No thank you, for your information I'm saving myself for the person I love." Said Soojung as she threw a quick glance at Taemin. Her eyes went wide when she realized what she just said and she turned around to hide the blush creeping up her neck.

"Wow! It sounds like Soojung is in love. I'm wondering who the lucky guy is." Taemin taunted with a laugh, including Minho.

"Yeah and did you hear her, Jinri? She's saving herself." Added Minho as he smirked widely at Jinri.

"Shut up, Minho." Snapped Jinri. "God! I can't stand with these two anymore."

Minho gave Jinri a smirk on his face. "Try to get away from a sensitive topic huh?!"

"Go away, you two. Nobody wants you around." Said Soojung.

Taemin suddenly smirked at Soojung. "And you as well?! Earlier, I thought you are going to tell us, who is the guy you're in love with, Soojung?" Taemin pretended to think. "Maybe Jongin?"

Soojung blushed immediately. "That's none of your business," She snapped, despite the fact that he's the one she's in love with.

Jinri looked at Soojung as if she could read mind. "Of course in love with his nice side." She meant to correct her dear friend.

"We are on the same boat, girl." Soojung talked through her eyes as she glanced at Minho.

"So you are really in love with someone, Soojung?" Asked Taemin.

"Like you guys would know anything about love." Said Jinri as she looked at Minho in disgust. Ok, she was good at pretense.

"Yeah, because all you do is parade around, acting like it's the coolest thing to have slept with every girl in this school when all it makes you are !" Soojung added as her and Jinri stood up.

Without missing a beat, Minho also stood up and said. "Not every girl." And then he smirked at Jinri.

Jinri shook her head as she grabbed Soojung's hand and pulled her away from them.

"Jerks." Jinri mumbled.

 

 

"Surprise!!"

Jinri made a surprise party for Soojung's birthday at her own house. And she also invited some of their friends. Soojung gave Jinri a huge hug.

"I thought a simple greet this morning was all enough." Said Soojung.

Jinri laughed. "That was the idea."

"Hi Soojung! Happy birthday!" A voice interrupted them.

Both, Jinri and Soojung turned as they saw Taemin with a sweet smile and there Minho, a cocky smirk. "What are you doing here?"

"We invited ourselves, sweeties." Replied Minho. He went in between the girls, putting his arms around their shoulders.

Jinri pushed him away. "Go away."

"But I thought you want me, babe." Said Minho. "Remember? You...."

Jinri suddenly kicked Minho hard on his leg before she dragged him violently somewhere.

Soojung saw Taemin shook his head as he sighed. She frowned. "Is it just me or you really seem different around your dear best friend tonight?!"

Taemin looked confused for a second before looking around, a weird look on his face. "I don't know." He rubbed his neck and looked over her shoulder. "I guess I just don't like the way he touches and flirts you." He paused. "I don't know but I only want your attention alone on me."

Soojung folded her arms. "You were trying to get my attention by being a jerk?"

"No." Said Taemin but then he sighed. "Yes, I don't know! It's kind of hard to do that when I don't want Minho knowing that I really like you."

"Why wouldn't you want Minho to know?" Soojung demanded. Before he could answer her, she interrupted him because she already knew what he was going to say. "Minho is stupid. If he was really your friend, he would respect who you liked and even help you to win her heart."

Taemin rolled his eyes. "Minho is my best friend. He might be a jerk sometime but he has his moments that I'm being his friend worth more than any girl I know."

"So you're going to let him made fun of a girl you like in front of everyone just because he's your best friend?" Asked Soojung.

"Of course not. But I’m sorry, I couldn't do anything about it. Minho has a mind of his own." Taemin admitted. "But I always tell him not to go overboard, especially to you and Jinri but he is way too stubborn."

"Maybe if he knows that you like me, he wouldn't have done that." Soojung said.

Taemin shook his head. "You obviously don't know him, do you?"

Soojung glared at him. "I don't want to know Minho. I want to know you but because of him, I can't. You act like a complete jerk when you are together, and he's around all the time. I'm getting sick of it, and I'm starting to question my own sanity for even thinking of the possibility that I might be in love with you!"

The second that was out of , she froze. It was suddenly very quiet and Taemin was looking at her with wide eyes. They stared at each other for a few seconds before he said,

"You're in love with me?"

"Oh, just kiss her already!"

They spun around in surprise and saw Minho and Jinri were watching them. Jinri punched Minho on the shoulder because he was the one who yelled.

"Go away, Minho." Taemin growled.

"Why?" Asked Minho, stepping closer to them as Jinri followed him. "I'm giving you permission to have her, why not take it." He paused while the other 3 just stared at him. "Just make it all better, Taemin. She admitted to being in love with you, I bet you admitting that you love her back will make her day complete."

"Wait!!" Said Jinri as she looked at smug Minho. "Let me get this straight, you've known all this time about these two and actually you were just playing dumb?"

Minho smirked. "Pretty much."

Jinri stepped on Minho's foot. "Jerk!"

Minho yelled in pain. "Yah! What was that for?"

"For you know all along that I like Soojung but you played dumb and still make fun of the girl I like, I mean Jinri’s bestfriend." Said Taemin as he grinned at Jinri before he turned to look at Soojung. "Soojung, I am sorr..."

Soojung didn't let Taemin finished when she kissed him. Everything disappeared around them as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Soojung couldn't think straight that suddenly kissed Taemin but she didn't care. She let their lips take over as the kiss got deeper.

"At least wait until you're in a private room before you start having ." Said Minho.

Soojung pulled away and blushed deeply, turning to glare at Minho. "Go away."

Minho rolled his eyes. "Why do I seem to be hearing that a lot?"

"Because nobody wants you around." Said Jinri as she made Taemin also nodding his head.

"Wow! It's good to know I've been replaced so easily. Am I the one getting you two confessed here?" Said Minho. And then he walked away.

"You should go talk to him." Said Soojung to Taemin. "He is your best friend."

Taemin sighed. "He is wrong in this case and you want me to go and talk to him?"

Soojung nodded. "But he was right that he made us confessed. If it wasn't him, you would be not pushed to the edge."

Taemin closed his eyes. "You know I didn't really mean that, right? I mean every time I was making fun of you."

Soojung nodded and smiled. "Just go and make up."

"Just one more thing." Said Taemin, taking her hand and kissed it. "Be my girlfriend?"

Soojung grinned and kissed him. "Do you have to ask that?"

Taemin ran off to go find his sulking best friend and Soojung turned to her owns.

Jinri groaned, knowing what was coming.

"Now you know, you still owe me something, about you and Minho."

Jinri looked around to see if there were any friends near them. Taking Soojung's hand, she led her into her bedroom. She closed the door tight.

"Ok, spill." Said Soojung the second the door was closed. She plopped onto Jinri's bed, waiting for a long story, but actually it wasn't that complicated.

Jinri took a deep breath, her stomach rolling in nervous anticipation. "Minho and I slept together." Jinri blurted out before she could lose her courage.

Soojung gasped. "Oh god Jinri! I suspected, but I was hoping otherwise!" she moaned. "Why? Why would you do something so stupid! Choi Jinri. I know you like him but that doesn't mean you have to give him yourself though."

Jinri glared at Soojung. "I was drunk, ok? I seemed to lose my sanity too to sleep with that jerk. And you weren't there to save me."

"So this happened only last week?" Soojung said.

They went to a birthday party of one of their classmate together, but Soojung left the party early. Jinri clutched her hair in frustration, she should have gone home with her, but she was having way too much fun to leave early.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter