Sweetest treatment

For the Love of MinSul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sweetest treatment 

 

- - - -

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Sulli was utterly shocked. Minho asked her to be his girlfriend all of sudden. It wasn't she doesn't like him but she had promised to herself that she would never fall in love and end up in a miserable marriage like her parents.

But out of that fear, an inner side told her. "Why it's so hard for just dating? It's not like he forces you to marry him though."

Minho called her name, eagerly to hear her answer. He wasn't sure whether she accepted him but he bet all of his fortune that Sulli does like him back.

"Ummm...yes(?)." Answered Sulli.

"Yes(?)!!" Minho repeated Sulli as he chuckled. "You have to put some efforts into your answer Sulli. If 'yes', just say it clearly and I will be the happiest man in this world but if 'no'....I assure you that I'll be fine but to warn you, I won't give up."

Sulli felt Minho was sincere. She knew, he had been showing obvious interest in her since the start but he let his guard down and hung in there for a year until he decided to ask this question. He was a patient person and the sweetest man she had never met.

"Yes. I live only for once right?! So I guess let's give it into an experience." Answered Sulli.

Minho smiled wider, he spread his arms and Sulli hugged him as he circled her in his arms.

"I guess, it was the weirdest answer ever. But thank you very much Sulli." Minho whispered in her ear. She laughed and tightened her hug until she heard Minho spoke again. "I love you."

 

-------

 

Sulli felt him put his hands over her eyes. She heard his soft melodious laughed slowly went into her ear.

"Guess who?"

Only that her eyes was covered, if not Sulli wouldn't resist to roll her eyes at all. It was such the childish game of him but somehow she enjoyed it too.

"You must be the most annoying boyfriend of mine." Answered Sulli.

"You really have no fun." Said Minho as he released his hands from her eyes.

Minho and Sulli had been dating for three years now. Sulli had never been in a romantic relationship before him. She wasn't really sure of how this will turn into when she accepted him but whenever she and Minho had started seeing each other, slowly she began to fall for him. Minho had promised that their relationship would not be like her parents whom her father had walked out on the family when Sulli was still a young girl and never looked back. She wasn't convinced but there was somewhere inside she believed in him to keep his promise.

Minho rummaged through his pocket, he smiled before proudly waved a medium sized piece of fabric in Sulli's face.

Sulli frowned. "What is that?"

Minho just smiled at Sulli. "I can't have you see where I'm taking you. Now, can we?"

Yes, today is their 3rd year anniversary in dating so she bet Minho must had gotten an idea of a surprise for them. Sulli put her hands into her pockets and stared at the fabric and then Minho's face. She really wasn't the type of person who enjoyed surprises.

She sighed. Minho was really going all out on this. "I'm not going to win this one, am I?" Asked Sulli.

Minho shook his head as he moved behind her. "Nope." He brushed her hair to the side and doubled the fabric. Soon Sulli's world was turned into the darkness. "Can you see anything?" Asked Minho.

Sulli shook her head. She then felt his lips landed on her in a quick peck. "You really got your way huh?"

Minho just laughed in response as then he grabbed Sulli's arm and lead her to the car. "You can relax. I won't let anything bad happen to you."

Sulli nodded. She heard Minho open the car door.

"Watch your head." Said Minho as he held Sulli's head down. She crawled carefully into the car. He helped her settle in and put on the seatbelt for her.

Sulli knew that many girls would appreciate Minho's famed gentleman manners. When they had first starting going out, Minho's manners had made her feel very special but still, honestly she had expected it to end as the relationship went on, but it didn't because Minho is the sweetest man alive in this world and surely she won't share him to anyone else.

"Where are you taking me?" Asked Sulli as she heard Minho moving around and then the car started up. She felt the car move forward.

"Trust me, I won't sell you." Answered Minho.

"That's what I thought too." Said Sulli with a click of tongue. "But really Ming, where are you taking me?" She hated not knowing what was going on, not being in control.

But Minho didn't answer as he continued on driving. Although she didn't see anything but she knew, he'd be all smiling on driver seat.

After a few moments, Sulli had been tossing and turning on her seat. "Ming, can you uncover my eyes?"

Minho chuckled. "You just need to learn to trust Ssul."

"You always say that." Sulli whispered as she resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"You know, I wouldn't let anything happen to you." Said Minho.

"I know." Sulli sighed, she really did mean that. "So, how far until we get there?" Sulli asked again.

Minho chuckled under his breath. "You are just full of questions today."

"Being successful is about asking the right kind of questions," Said Sulli.

"I haven't heard that one before. Where does it from?" Minho paused as Sulli could picture him looking at her with a smirk. He added. "Who said that?"

"I did." Responded Sulli.

"Wow! I guess that makes you a smart lady." Commented Minho.

"Yeah, it does." Sulli paused and turned in Minho's direction. "But what do you mean by you guess?"

"Oh, nothing." Said Minho as he laughed.

"Yah!" Sulli reached out and gently hit what she hoped it was his arm.

"Hey, I'm driving here!" Exclaimed Minho.

Sulli snorted. "Because you 'guess' that I'm smart."

"Don't be so uptight Ssul. You have to lighten up a bit." Said Minho.

Sulli sighed. Minho had been telling her to lighten up for years. She just simply could not allow herself to do that. Lightening up would mean that she was letting her guard down. Basically, she did let it down a little when she was around Minho, but to let her guard down completely was impossible.

"I'll take that silence as meaning I'm right." Said Minho.

"As if it's new. You always take it however you want too." Said Sulli. She felt Minho turning the car.

"Well, just so you know, we are almost there." Said Minho.

"Oh." Sulli nodded. She almost had forgotten about the surprise. Now that her attention was back on it, she couldn't help but feel a little concerned. Minho's surprises tended to mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter