Hurt

Wolf's Game [Frost Moon Cycle #1]

'YOU FAILED ME! HOW COULD YOU LET HER GO TO A PLACE LIKE THAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?' 'BAANG!' I heard In Guk yelling at Hongbin and a chair flying across the room downstairs.  I tried to stop the tears from flowing down my eyes but i eventually gave out, the tears flowed down my cheeks and formed a stream down them.

'Please stop it..its not his fault..stop..' i whispered to myself and the door suddenly clicked open, i looked up and saw Sojin peeking in from the door. She came in and sat beside me with her usual warm smile, she put her arm around me and pulled me into a hug 'Its okay sweetie, don't keep it in just let it all out.' I bit my lips and the tears started to pour down, soaking Sojin's shirt. 'Please..can you please..call him to stop? Its not Hongbin's fault..its not anyone's fault..it was mine..mine!' I stared at her with a pleading face and a worried look filled her eyes.

She nodded at me and whispered 'Ok, i promise you. I will tell him to go easier on them, oh, and Hyeri..she's not one of us now. We just hope that she will be able to protect herself but she is lucky In Guk didn't kill her right away, and that is all thanks to you.' I shut my eyes trying to get Hyeri out of my head because i can't handle anymore of this right now.

Sojin got up and rubbed the tears off my face 'Its alright now. I'll go and tell In Guk to go easier on them ok? Dinner's on the kitchen table, you can have it anytime you want okay?' She gave me a warm smile and walked towars the door, when she opened the door, she bumped into Hongbin. She stared at him and said 'Im going out for now so you better take care of her this time.' She gave him a soft smile and then went out leaving me and him inside the silent room.

He cleared his throat and broke the cold silence 'Im so sorry about today, Yura. I shouldn't have left you there alone, im so sorry.' He dropped his head and i saw him bit his lips, 'Its alright, its not your fault. It was mine, i shouldn't have went there when I know i shouldn't.' I stood up and walked towards him, i put my hands on his waist and slightly squezed the muscular flesh under the thin cloth. He hissed when i squeezed it, I lifted my gaze with a frown; staring at him.

I pulled his clothes up slowly, revealing patches of dark blue bruises on his fair skin. I stared at him and he turned away avoiding my eyes. In Guk is really unbelievable, i hope the others do not suffer a tougher fate.

I took out the medicine box i kept in my drawer and went towards him. The box reeked of alcohol from the disinfectant solution and some other different ointment, i took the box to my bed and sat beside Hongbin who was lying on his stomach waiting to be treated. I glanced at him and saw him staring at me with his head over his shoulder 'What are you looking at?' I said to him while opening the lid of the ointment, he quickly turned his head back and I could see him blush from here.

I poured the ointment on my palms and rubbed them together before applying them onto his bruises, i rubbed the ointment on his bruises gently and apologised when I heard him hiss. When i was applying the ointment, i realized that his skin was so fair that it looked like fine porcelain under the moonlight. If it wasn't because of the bruises on his back, it would've been perfect. I ran my hands down his muscular body for a few times and a bell rang in my head, i felt Hongbin jerk when i ran my fingers down his skin.

I'm pretty sure he realized something was wrong too. I took my hands away quickly and shove the bottle in his hands 'Done, just do the front and you will be fine.' I gestured at the bruises on his abdomen and he took the ointment from me before applying it onto his side, i got up and grabbed my clothes to the bathroom. 'Where are you going?' Hongbin asked me in a rushed tone, i turned to him 'Im going to shower. Why, wanna do it with me?' He shook his head violently and blushed into a tomato, i giggled before going into the bathroom.

After im done, i came out and Hongbin was gone. I looked into the mirror and combed my hair neatly, now i look more normal unlike when i just came out from the bathroom, my hair looked like a bird's nest.

A week later, I skipped down the stairs and opened the front door to see Hongbin standing there. He turned and gave me a smile. I walked to his side and breathed in the fresh air, 'So where are you planning to go now?' I gave him a shrug and started to skip towards the pine trees making him march after me pleading me to tell him where I was going.

From skips to jogs, from jogs to a run. I started to run and laughed when Hongbin called me to slow down like how In Guk used to call me when i was little. Suddenly he caught me in his arms, his scent roaming all over me again. 'Hey, let go. Its not fun like this.' I giggled and wriggled in his tightening arms 'Yura smells so nice. Just let me stay like this for a while, please.?.' he whispered into my ear and leaned his face beside my head lightly.

I felt his nose brush down my neck, making me tinggle at the unusual sensation. His warm breaths hit my skin and for a certain reason, i felt the need to tilt my head and let him lean in closer. His arms coiled around me tighter and I could feel him lean in closer, 'Click!' A sound distracted us and a grey bunny hopped out from the bushes. I pushed him away with my elbow and Mr Awkward came again. I pointed towards the direction i wanted to go and walked off in silence.

We reached the flowing stream after a few awkward minutes and I finally turned to face him 'Um..can you leave me for a while?' He stared at me with a worried look and nodded before walking away. I sat down by the stream and closed my eyes, Hongbin's scent wafting into my nostrils.

Suddenly, I recalled that terrible morning. The hands coming for me and the wet trails that gave me shivers. What's unforgettable was the hazel eyes that is now stuck with me. I felt a hand covered my mouth and i screamed while turning around immediately 'Yura, whats wrong?' I saw N staring at me with a puzzled expression and his hands still hanging halfway through the air.

'Whats wrong.' I heard Leo's voice from behind and he glared at Hongbin who was standing a few feet away from us 'Silver wolf you've got a lot to explain.' N took my hand and made me look at him, 'Yura im feeling very upset now. Can you come with me for a sec?' N stared at me with those puppy eyes and I nodded. 'Yay!' He beamed with excitement and pulled me off to somewhere leaving Leo and Hongbin behind.

Leo's pov: 

I glared into the silver eyes in front of me 'Explain.' I leaned against the tree and crossed my hands in front of my chest, he looked away for a while and a frown appeared on his forehead. 'Yura...nearly got marked by the pack last week..thats why she's a little sensitive now.'

My eyes shot open and i paced towards him 'What? How? Why!' I yelled at him while grabbing him by the collar 'It was a trap, her cousin lured her in and..' he kept his eyes low avoiding eye contact, a submissive gesture. 'And what? You joined the fun also? Was it fun? A helpless girl in the middle of those lustful wolves?' He peeked at me trying to explain 'No, its not like that. I didn't thought that it was a trap.' I threw a punch that sent him flying to the ground, 'You think im dumb? Your scent is all over her, how can i believe you?' I continued to throw my punches onto him hard and painful.

He laid helplessly under me as I threw all my stength on him. I stopped my punching and watched him pant on the ground, a streak of blood coming out from the corner of his mouth. He sure have some nerves to not to respond to my punches.

I held my fist in the air ready for another punch when i heard Yura's voice behind me 'Stop it!' i turned my head over my shoulder and saw her running towards us with N following behind. She pushed me off him and I was stunned, how could she. This guy put her in danger and was marking her secretly and she is now helping him?

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she cradled the boy's head on her lap 'Bin-nie are you alright? Lets go back okay?' She helped him up and put his arm around her shoulders limping away, my heart ached. It was burning in fire, i want to vent it out on something but i couldn't, it was suffocating. I turned away and walked off, leaving N behind calling for me. I hope I was there for her when she was in danger, I hope I was by her side all the time, i hope she would come to me when she needed company. I just hope she was mine.

And i swear one day she will be mine and mine only...

Yura's pov:

I put somemore ointment on Hongbin and gave him the whole bottle for him to use it again later. Leo is so hot tempered just like In Guk. I hope he would become more like N, the forever sunshine guy. I ate my dinner quickly before In Guk and Sojin come back because he will surely yell at me throughout the night. I laid on my bed that is filled with Hongbin's scent and closed my eyes in the sweet scent of forest and fresh pine. Soon after, i fell asleep. 

'No..no..' i saw the hands coming for me again, this time im totally helpless, a hand covered my mouth and my hands and legs are paralyzed. The hazel eyes gazed into mine lustfully. Coming closer and closer, closer and closer.. I gasped and sat up on my bed, sweat filling my forehead, soaking my sleeping gown.

'Tack,tack..' i became alert of the strange tapping sound in the room when I was about to fall asleep. I scanned the room but failed to find anything suspicious, I tilted my head and listened carefully. 'tack,tack' there it is again. I spotted it this time, it was coming from the window.

I stood up and walked towards the windows. Slowly, I opened the blinds and pushed up the frame. I peered my head out and someone pushed me back with a hand covering my mouth tightly. Even though i wanted to scream, i was too shocked to do it. 'Shh..don't make a sound and I'll let you go.' The person whispered softly by my ear and I nodded. He released me slowly and stood behind me.

 I turned around and saw a familiar face in front of me; a mischievous smile playing on it. 'Nice to meet you again, Red wolf.' I stared at him in shock and disbelief, what is he doing here? What does he want? What is he planning? Questions ring through my mind as i stared at him. OH MY GOD! Its him...