Submit!

Wolf's Game [Frost Moon Cycle #1]

The trees rattled and the flowing river hushed by, the two of us staring at each other with hurt and sorrow. 'Yura, I'm sorry about what  happened. Hate me if you want but don't force yourself to take it if you don't want it. Please, I'm begging you.' He held my hands in his and pleaded me. I bit my lips and gripped his hands harder, 'It's not your fault and I won't hate you. I'm not forced. He's mine now, I'm going to take responsibility of him you won't have to worry.' He became impatient and yelled 'Yura, I know this is not what you want! Please stop taking responsibility on it! It's not worth it!' I stared at him solemnly and pulled his hand towards my stomach, I gently pressed his hands against my stomach and leaned in to whisper into his ear 'He's innocent, and he came to me on my foolish mistake. I will never leave him so please N.. let him out of this.' I put the slightest kiss on his cheeks and got up leaving him behind in the darkening forest. I'm sorry N..

I heard an agonizing scream and a piercing howl that pierced through the sky. Unwillingly, tears flowed down my blusshing cheeks. I started to run as fast as I can until my legs fail me, I crashed down coughing and crying until a bad headache hit my head. I started to cringe and whine at the pain that was piercing my head until my vision started to blur and I finally out in the pain.

"Yura…Yura…" I heard a soft whisper calling my name which sounded familiar by the second I heard it. I opened my eyes and looked around just to see thick mists covering my sight. Suddenly, I heard the sound again. "Who's there!" I turned around and saw a shadow walking closer and closer towards me through the mist. I raised my guard and glared at the shadow and then my limbs went weak and my eyes went wide. Standing in front of me was the wolf that forcibly impregnated me, Tao.. His dark brown eyes and handsome face appeared before me, I stuttered and said "W..wh..what are you doing here?"

He kneeled down in front of me and smiled, his hand lifted my chin and my eyes now stared into his. "Did you miss me? Why are you so shocked to see me? Hmmn?" I pushed his hand away from me and glared at him "Get lost, don't appear in front of me again. You've led me into this misery, isn't that enough?" He chuckled and ducked his head towards me and said "Tough cookie huh? My favourite.." he leaned his head closer to me and a cold sensation slithered through my neck. I gasped and jerked back glaring at him, he put his hands to the ground and crawled towards me until I needed to tilt my head back to avoid his. He tilted his head and stared at me "What're you doing? Submit.." I tried hard to stand it but my inner wolf betrayed me. I frowned and slowly lied my back onto the ground turning my head to one side to expose my neck to him. I felt myself shivering and gasping for air, I tried hard to suppress myself but I just couldn't hold it anymore. "Good girl..now stay." He positioned himself until his head was above my stomach and slowly put his head on it. Tears rolled down from my eyes and my body started to shiver more violently, he giggled and said "Shh..don't be so excited. I know it feels good to feel a part of me inside of you.."

'No!' I woke up and Sojin was sitting beside me looking a little shocked 'It's alright honey, I'm here. You're just having a bad dream.' I sat up and hugged Sojin tightly with my eyes closed and my body shivering. 'I..I saw him..he was with me..at the forest.' Sojin rubbed my back and whispered softly 'It's alright, don't be scared. What did he say?' Tears started pouring again and I said in a shaky tone 'He called me to submit to him.... and he.. knows that it feels good...to have a part of him..in me..' I felt Sojin got a little tense and recovered soon after. She sighed and pushed me away to look at me 'Yura..why don't you.. Consider having him get rid of..' I gripped her hands and whimpered 'I can't, he's innocent! But I don't know what to do~' she frowned and smiled gently 'It was a bad accident, you can let him go.. I'm sure he could understand you.' I stared at her with confusion and said 'But I just couldn't do it! I can't! I can't!' I leaned my head on her shoulder and started to sob miserably. She patted my head and whispered to me 'Don't worry, you don't need to do it yourself. I will help you through this.. As long as you're happy and never in pain, I am willing to do anything for you..' She laid me on my bed still sobbing and put a kiss on my forehead before wiping my tears away with her thumbs. 'Don't worry, I will think of something. Now, get some rest.' I smiled and closed my eyes, after she had tucked me in my bed and went out of the door I opened my eyes. 

What am I going to do? So many things happened in such a short time, this is suffocating. 

After two months, my belly showed and I locked myself in my room after the incident with Tao. Sojin has offered me of aborting the child but strangely, I rejected it strongly. I my belly softly and looked into the mirror. And there he was again, standing behind me with a sly smile was Tao. I gasped and turned around, and he disappeared immediately. I rubbed my eyes and walked towards the window and saw Hongbin staring at me. After a few seconds, he turned and walked away. I put my hand onto the glass that was blocking us longingly, my heart shrank but I had to do this to protect my beloved one. Just two more months, two more months and everything will be over. I have to survive this, this is the last struggle.

I felt a striking pain in my stomach and I immediately put my hand onto the closet for support and my other hand onto my belly. Strangely, I felt something kicked my hand and the pain came again. My legs felt weak and I slumped to the floor whimpering softly while sweat started to form on my forehead. I coiled my body on the floor and wanted to scream for help but what came out was a soft and hollow whisper. 'H..help..ug..ugh..' my head spinned and my stomach hurt which makes me think if I'm going to lose him but losing him is not an option. I turned my body and saw a human figure at the window frame. By the time I want to take a closer look, the figure was no longer to be seen. I took a last struggle to call for Sojin but I out when I'm forcing my voice out of my throat. 'Yura..Yura? Are you alright?' I opened my eyes vaguely and saw the sparkling silver eyes that I have met today at the window 'Hongbin?' Softly I whispered his name and widened my eyes a little more. 'Are you alright? I wanted to see you but when I came up here with Sojin, we saw you passed out on the floor. Did something happen? Please tell me, Yura.' I looked at him and just stared at his eyes blankly.

I told him and Sojin about the pain and the figure I have saw before I passed out and suddenly the door was banged open. 'Yura! Are you alright?' In Gook charged into my room and grabbed my hands shakingly in his. He looked like he has been running a thousand km's with sweat dripping down his chin and forehead while his voice was raspy and gasping for air. Sojin has told me about In Gook busy with a very recent news about werewolves' immortal enemies, vampires have been wandering around our territory so In Gook has to take precautions very seriously and prepare for anything that will happen at anytime. He looked at me with such worried eyes that my heart broke when I thought that I have caused him to worry about me again.

'Come on, tell me Yura do you feel okay?' In Gook asked me again and my eyes watered. He became more shocked and looked at Sojin 'Honey, what is happening to her? Why is she crying?' He started to wipe the tears away from my face and cupped my face with his rough and big hands. 'There's no need to worry, she's just sorry to see you worry about her.' Sometimes I really wonder if Sojin can actually read other's minds like she always reads mine. 'What? Yura, I should be the one to be sorry of leaving you to suffer by yourself and hurting you being not able to protect you any better.' I touched his face and said with my voice choked up 'No..it's never your fault. I was always immature and causing you trouble I should be the one to be sorry.. I'm sorry to cause you trouble and being such an immature sister..I'm so sorry In Gook..' I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly 'It's fine..I was supposed to protect you properly but I failed so don't worry about me. Just be safe..please.'

Suddenly, JB appeared at the door and ran to In Gook's side and whispered something to him. His face turned serious and troubled when he heard JB whisper whatever it is to him. He looked at me with a troubled expression and I planted a kiss on his cheek and gave him a nod with the sweetest smile I could ever master. He smiled at me and gave Hongbin and Sojin a nod then left the room along with Sojin once again. Now, between me and Hongbin was the awkward silence in the empty room.