S**

Wolf's Game [Frost Moon Cycle #1]

A/N:

Hi guyzz~ I want to thank you all for reading and subscribing to my story and am really really grateful that you all have had faith in me and continued to read my story although it is not very good and is filled with mistakes. I hope you enjoy the last few remaining chapters and leave me a note about the story. ;) lastly, thanks again n luv ya all~~ ^^* (oh, and don't mind this chapter's title, the content is just a lil hotter than the previous ones.) Hope you enjoy it!!

#########

Hongbin

I swept the strands of lose hair away from her porcelain skin as she slept soundlessly beside me. Her eyes closed peacefully and her lips parted slightly. I leaned in and kissed her cheek, inhaling her sweet honey scent which is fused with mine. She's mine finally. It feels like a dream eventhough she's just beside me. It doesn't feel real. I smiled and touched her soft cheek gently, observing her steady breathing as she opened her eyes and lifted her gaze to stare at me. 'Did you get a good sleep love?' I chuckled and put my hand onto her cheek, drawing circles on her skin as she blinked her long lashes.

She rested her face onto my hand and closed her eyes, a sigh escaping from her cherry lips. My throat went dry as I longed for her touch inside me, my wolf was taking control, even if I wanted to turn away, I couldn't resist the urge. It was like a drug to me. I put my other hand around her body and hovered over her. Resting her head on the pillow as I positioned myself to make myself comfortable. As I was a few inches away from her, she half opened her eyes and stared at me. I waited for her reaction and she frowned slightly before closing her eyes again. That's it, I've lost it already.

I pressed my lips onto hers and gripped the sheets by the bed tightly. Her sweet scent intoxicating me as I locked our lips together. Her hands went up my neck and encircled it, sliding her sleek fingers into my hair as I deepened our kiss. There was no going back anymore, she's going to be mine completely. Her soft caresses stimulating my senses as I rein in my eagerness and desperation, making me grunt in agony and lust. I released the bed sheets and slide my hand under her head, pulling her closer towards me. She tilted her head slightly as I push into her more hardly.

A soft moan escaped her lips and she started to pull away. My hands went up her cheeks and held her still as I continued to move my lips against her. She struggled for a while and stopped after admitting defeat. I released her and move down her neck, my breath raspy as I placed butterfly kisses onto her smooth skin. I inhaled her beautiful scent and let out a deep growl before grazing my lips down her jaw. Another soft moan escaped her lips as I placed a mark on her collarbone. My desperation took over me as I slip my shirt off and toss it across the room, my hands went to the corners of her dress and pulled it up.

Just as it was halfway up, she whined 'Don't do it..' with a few creases formed on her forehead and I leaned down to kiss her again. 'It's going to be alright, love.' 'Don't do it..Hakyeonie..' I paused. My brows furrowed together as I convinced myself I was mistaken and that is not going to change anything. Then, I continued where I've stopped. 'Don't, Hakyeon..' Silence. I snarled and clasped my fingers around her neck, my fingers tightening until she stared at me with her eyes wide with shock. Her hands went up to mine and held them. I couldn't feel if she was pulling them or she was just holding them, I was too filled with rage to feel it. 

Tears flowed down the corner of her eyes as she started to whine. My hands released her and she started to cough, she coiled away from me and started to sob at the other side of the bed, staying as far as she can from me. 'Why did you do that?' She whispered and peeked at me behind her arms. 'Do you think you're in the position to say that?' I went towards her and pinned her against the headboard. Her weak body shuddered as I let out a deep growl 'Tell me, what were you thinking about? Were you having a good dream kissing N? Was it satisfying? What, don't you want to have s** with him when you kissed him so voluntarily? TELL ME! WHAT THE @#$% WERE YOU THINKING!!' 

She stared at me with shock as I glared at her with my hand against the headboard. 'I..I don't know what you're talking about Hongbin.' 'YOU WERE CALLING HIS NAME WHEN WE WERE GOING TO HAVE S**!! How can you do this Yura? Do you know how much this ? You're not going anywhere today, you're staying here until I come back.' I got off the bed and got my shirt from the floor. My heart ached as my mind replayed the frightened look she had on her face when I..No, I was so mean, I'm so useless, I just made her afraid of me. On my way out, I couldn't stand but take another look at the house before changing into my wolf and taking off into the woods. I don't want to do this anymore.

Yura

My head hurt as I cried my eyes out on the bed. Did I really do that? No way, that couldn't have happened right? But he wouldn't be angry if it didn't happen right? Save me someone, I couldn't stand the pain, it felt like my heart was on fire. I dug my fingers into my scalp and screamed into the pillow, releasing all my pain into that one scream. After a long time of crying and screaming, I sat on the chair by the window, staring at the trees rustle as the sky went dark. I skipped breakfast, lunch and dinner altogether, my stomach didn't even make the slightest complaint about that. Great, I can starve to death maybe.

I gasped as I caught his figure walking back from the woods. My hands started to shake and sweat started to form on my forehead. I went towards the bed and pulled the covers over my head, hypnotising myself to go to sleep as quickly as possible. I didn't want to face him, I can't do it now. Go to sleep, go to sleep.. As I was saying my mantra, the door clicked. My ears followed his footsteps as he came in and closed the door behind him. He walked towards the drawer and took his clothes before entering the bathroom. 

He closed the door and I let out a deep sigh. Is he still going to be mad? What should I do? What is he going to say? I couldn't stand it, questions kept popping out of my mind but I couldn't find an answer to all of them. Oh God. After ten minutes, he came out of the bathroom along with a wave of heat and mist. He went over towards the other side of the bed and climbed up. As his body got closer to mine, I could feel the heat radiating off him. His arms came around my waist and tightened making me jerk at his touch. He let out a sigh and kissed the back of my head. Suddenly, his body tensed. 

My heartbeat started to pound as he whispered behind me 'Are you afraid of me?' That's when I noticed my body shivering inside his arms. I bit my lip and shut my eyes tightly until I heard him let out a sigh and got up from the bed. I opened my eyes and hear him walk out of the room. I took in a deep breath and turned towards the ceiling, this is so awful.