Gone

Wolf's Game [Frost Moon Cycle #1]

We stared at each other before someone broke the silence 'Long time no see..' Hongbin smiled at me sheepishly and my heart fluttered as I see that cute and awkward smile of his after who knows how long. I missed him and I truly did, but to avoid anything that has happened to me and N to happen again I locked myself up.I smiled at him shyly and said 'Yeah.. feels like a year.' I started to pick my fingers under my covers with my heart rate going faster and faster every second as he ruffled his hair standing in front of me. An awkward silence falled above us again and I thought hard of a topic or anything that can break it but he was a step ahead of me. 'So, what have you been doing?' He did come up with a question and it was clear that he simply picked it out from somewhere. 'Not much.. just like everyday, eating,reading, sleeping..' I shrugged and tilt my head 'Binnie.. can you come here?' I patted the space beside me and moved to another side to give him more space. He looked a little confused at first but quickly covered it with a smile 'Sure..' he walked towards my bed and cuddled in with me like we used to last time. Now we're lying in the cozy bed just staring at each other without saying another word. My heart was burning as I missed him so much that I couldn't even imagine. My heart has never cared about him ever before, but when he stopped looking at me and chasing me around hugging me every morning before I go to my secret hideout, a weird emotion hits me everyday.

I slide my gaze onto his chest and huddled myself closer to him, lastly wrapping my left arm around his waist and tightening my right hand on his chest. I whispered 'Where have you been? I missed you..' he didn't respond until he suddenly took my hand off him slowly and got up from the bed. He walked towards the door and opened it 'I'm sorry, Yura.' After that, he closed the door behind him and left me stunned and shocked. Why was he so cold towards me? What have I did wrong? Why! 'Ahh!! Ugh!' My stomach started to hurt but this time was a whole lot worse than the last one. The pain was so excruciating I couldn't even make a sound or use a tint bit of my strength. Slowly I slide my fingers between my thigs and slide it back up again, I gasped when I saw thick red blood on my finger tips. I moaned and whimpered as the pain was eating me up and suddenly a cold sensation touched my cheeks so I looked up just in time to see a pair of eyes that glowed bright red at one and hazel at the other before passing out again.

I opened my eyes slowly and eye blinding lights shined down onto my eyes making me grunt  and frown. A hand grabbed mine and I turned my head 'Yura, are you alright?' In Guk stared at me worriedly and Sojin stood by him with tears in her eyes. I opened my mouth to utter a word but i felt a cup like thing covering my mouth and trapping my breath, so i took my hand out from the covers and put it onto the mask. I cringed and looked at In Guk 'What happened?' In Guk's eyes widened and he caught his breath in shock of my question, he looked away and bit his lips. I turned my weak gaze towards Sojin and saw tears escaping her eyes, she looked away and started to sob 'Gosh! What happened!? Ahh!' I raised my voice and suddenly i felt as if a sharp knife had ran its way through my stomach making me yell in agony and immediately In Guk's grip on my hand tightened. 

'You're hurting yourself Yura, calm down..' In Guk took a glance at Sojin and continued 'The baby is gone Yura.. I'm sorry, it was an accident you don't have to blame it on your..' 'HOW! WHY? What exactly happened!' Tears rolled down my cheeks immediately as I blasted with anger although the pain was still pulling me down. 'Jb said it was..eating you from the inside. He had to get rid of it before anything else..' after i heard that my baby was eating me, i felt as if I was thrown into a tornado with everything spinning around me until I couldn't take it anymore and fainted in bed once again. This is ridiculous..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Yura? Yura!' In Guk called her name and shook her shoulders 'Don't worry, she probably fainted over the shock.' Sojin and In Guk looked over and saw JB walking towards them with a clipboard in his hands. In Guk took a look at Sojin and walked towards JB who was still running through the medical reports. 'What is actually wrong with that demon!' JB lifted an eyebrow and paused 'You mean the baby?' He chuckled and continued 'I found something in him that would probably make you wonder what on earth have your beautiful sister been doing in the woods.' He looked at In Guk with a sigh and said 'I found virus that can only be found in vampires in that baby.. scary right?' In Guk's heart immediately drop but his mind went on wildly thinking of any possibillities that could make this happen 'Is it possible that the father was a vampire?' 

Silence falled between the three and Sojin finally started talking 'But he was from Leo's pack, it can't be. He was a wolf.' 'No, he could be half wolf.' JB bit his knuckle and said the biggest possibility of this happening 'Who knows what his mother was? All we know is that Tao's mother died after he was born, so early that the pack didn't even get to see her in wolf form.' In Guk punched his hand into his palm and cursed 'F***! That son of a b****! I would've skinned him alive only if he wasn't killed right on the spot.' JB widened his eyes and gulped 'Well, this is all we can conclude until now. Yura needs to get some rest and she'll be fine in a week or two.' Sojin stepped forward and said 'Will the virus get to her?' JB took another look at the chart and said 'Nope, I have no idea how but it somehow didn't get to her. To be more accurate, I will have JR to run a few more blood tests over the few days while she's here.'

When In Guk and Sojin came out of the small log house, Hongbin was pacing back and forth in front of it. In Guk glared at him and Hongbin kneeled down immediately submitting to him, In Guk walked away and Sojin came towards him 'It's alright now, you can stand.' Hongbin stood up slowly his eyes still looking to the ground as submission and said 'Is Yura alright?' Sojin smiled and look at the small log house 'I don't dare say she's alright but the sight of her now kills me.. you can go check on her yourself.' After that, Sojin patted his shoulder and walked away. Hongbin raised his head slowly with red watery eyes and ran towards the small log house. He opened the door carefully and walked in softly, while he was approaching the curtained up bed, he was blocked by an arm. He looked beside him and it was JR 'JB's taking her blood for a test and he hates disturbers. I'm sure your patience will be appreciated.' Hongbin let out a grunt and glared at him, JR challenged him with a glare and said 'Rules are rules..'

After a few minutes, the curtains are pulled open and behind it was JB with some appliances in his hands. 'Well, look who's here. The one who gets the best treatment in the pack, Lee Hongbin-shi..' Hongbin glared at JB and pushed JR's arm away 'What happened to her?' Hongbin came towards the sleeping Yura and took up her hand in his, while at the back, JB and  JR glared at Hongbin who can touch the sleeping beauty however he like 'Well, the 'demon' in her belly turned out to be half vampire and half werewolf. He was eating her by the time i got him out of her, things were intense.' Hongbin frowned and thoughts flashed around his mind, he took one last look at Yura and brushed his hand against her soft cheeks and stormed out of the door.

After JB and JR were left alone in the room, they came towards Yura with lustful eyes. Their bodies starting to heat just from the scent coming from Yura's body and their minds going wilder than they can imagine. Just before they were out of control JB spoked 'I wonder what made that guy so special that he can put his filthy hands on her.' JR chuckled and said 'Well, another bigger jerk took her ity away before anyone could.' JB ducked his head towards Yura's neck and took a big sniff 'He was smart. Maybe we should betray the alpha and get to her and just run away.' They looked at each other and shared a sinister laugh 'Too bad he's such a badass. He's going to eat us alive not skin us.'

Hongbin stared at the two pairs of golden eyes that shined brightly under the sunlight, furiously he swing a punch at the one nearer to him. Leo stumbled a few steps and stood back right up, N wanted to charge at Hongbin after seeing his disrespectful attitude towards an alpha and towards his brother but he was stopped just in time by Leo before he could land a punch on Hongbin.

The air was tense between the three furious beasts while a bystander hiding behind the shadows smirked at their instincts to kill each other so badly.. he thought "This is too exciting, the game has just begun.." Then, the fight began.