Bliss

Wolf's Game [Frost Moon Cycle #1]

He stared at me as if I was a stranger; emotionless and cold. His silver eyes sending chills down my spine. His powerful stare making me struggle to keep mine on his. Anxious, I reached my hands towards him and held him tightly in my arms 'You're scaring me..stop it.' I said with my shaky voice, inhaling his scent that I had yearned for a long time. It has never changed, he's still him. I felt his body tense and I lifted my teary eyes. His jaw was set and his powerful glare stared straight into the new pack member. Hyuk let a deep frown form on his forehead and lowered his gaze slowly, I can feel that it was totally unwilling. I heard a low growl escaped from the chest in front me and I tightened my grip on his waist to stop him. I turned my head over my shoulder and gave Hyuk a small nod to leave us. He bit his lips and walked off towards the pack den without any delay.

We walked on the blanket of wild-flowers by the outskirts of the territory in total silence. It felt so weird that the once bubbly and noisy Hongbin turned into such a quiet and scary one. I look around me and let out a soft sigh making Hongbin glance at me before turning back to continue walking. 'Where have you been?' I say with my eyes on my feet. He suddenly stopped in his tracks making me jerk to avoid banging into him directly. He turned around and said 'You don't need to know about that.' I cocked my eyebrow and sat down abruptly, now that I have his attention, I should get him to sit down and have a talk with me. He stared at me and I patted at the grass beside me, 'Sit.' I said to him when he still stood there staring at me. 

We stared at the setting sun slide down the mountains slowly in silence with Mr Awkward as our guest 'Why are you acting this way?' I saw his eyes gleamed when he turned to look me. He stared at me blankly before he replied 'You, made me this way.' Immediately, questions filled my mind until pain hit the back of my head making tears form in my eyes. I frowned and clenched my fists 'Why?' 'Because I want you.' Taken aback by his words, I just stared at him. Hongbin was like a best friend of mine. One that I can lean on and joke around with and I have totally never thought of anything further than that before. To me, he was just like N and Leo. Friends that I can always trust and cry on, nothing more than that. Hearing Hongbin say that was like a nightmare.

 I was in a daze thinking of a reaction to give him which was impossible now because my mind is in a blank and nothing is going to come out from this damn head. I felt a huff of hot air blowed on my sweet spot, breaking me from all thoughts. I turned my head and Hongbin's jawline and pale skin came in sight. He inhaled deeply and moved his lips to the nape of my neck. I shuddered when I felt his warm breaths hit me, blowing onto my red curls and escaping down my shoulder and collar bone. 'This here makes me desperate and those wolves from the the other pack, make me want a challenge.' He whispered into my ear and rest his forehead on my nape. This is not feeling good. My inner wolf can tell that his wolf is having a desire on me and as long as this goes on, hell's going to break lose. I turned my gaze to him and whispered into his ear 'Plase don't do this..I beg you.' I felt his body tensed and I quickly position myself to get out of him. 

He turned his head and glared at me, his silver eyes gleaming with lust and dominance. I glared back and he let out a low growl; within a second, he pinned me onto the ground and I'm stuck underneath him in the most vulnerable position available. Great. His scent filled my surroundings and choked me with the dominance its feeding off. 'Don't do this Hongbin.' I stared into his eyes and growled at him furiously. 'You're mine.' I heard him say through gritted teeth before smashing his lips onto mine. I struggled under his strong grasp but ended after my strength weared out completely, he was just too strong. He forced my lips open with his tongue and started to explore the unexplored territory. He slide his hand down my side and put my arm around his neck before cupping my face to kiss me more deeply. I whimpered and pushed him with all my strength I can muster. Tears blurred my vision and he finally broke the kiss only to wander down my jawline and my neck. I took deep gasps of fresh air to replace the lack of oxygen after the kiss. Hurt, I wiped my swollen lips with the back of my hand and weeped softly.

I felt his teeth softly grazing on my skin and his hot fiery breaths blowing onto my neck raspily. I pushed him away and got up immediately. I kicked the ground until I was a fair distance away from him and hugged myself tightly. My heart hurt to think that my best friend would try to hurt me like every other had. It was suffocating and awful. I don't understand, where can I find comfort now? It's all ruined, tears finally started to prickle at the corner of my eyes and I burst up crying out loud. I hate myself! Only if I wasn't myself, I won't let my friends go through this and I won't have to go through this either. This is all my fault! My FAULT! While I was in the midst of a crying frenzy, I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around me tightly. Pulling me into a warm and comforting embrace 'I'm sorry..I'm so sorry, Yura..' I heard his shaky voice apologizing to me desperately and anxiously. 'I didn't mean to hurt you..I'm so sorry.' 

I leaned my head against his shaky body and let my tears wet his chest. The two of us huddled into a lump and cried for a very long time until I fell asleep. I opened my eyes and the familliar ceiling of my room filled my sight. I wonder what time it is? I turned my gaze to my alarm clock and peered at it for a long time 5.46am. When did I get in here? I got up and walked towards the window softly, the dark sky filled with twinkling stars made me want to gaze at it and fall in love with it. They say that you will find the 12 constellations or the big dipper if you inspect the stars closely with great imagination skills. So I peered at the sky going through star by star trying to find any shapes that make the dipper or the constellations. I've seen the dipper once before  when I was still a young girl but I had a hard time imagining its shape so I only had a slight glimpse of it only. I bit my lips and immediately Hongbin appeared in my mind. No matter what, I'm sure he didn't mean it. There must have been something bothering him that made him act this way. I'm sure of it beause I know him; he'll never hurt me. I let out a deep sigh and continued to study the stars until dawn rise.

 A few days have passed since that day and now we're back to how we used to be. I smelt Hongbin's scent from a distance and the corners of my lips curled up in excitement. I started to follow the scent until I saw him walking from the pack's den. I ran towards him 'Binnie!!' I called his name with my arms wide open, giggling when I saw his eyes widen as he took a step backwards immediately. Suddenly, an arm blocked my sight and stopped me in my tracks. I grunted and looked to my side. My eyes met with In Guk's staring at mine, he cocked an eyebrow and tightened his lips. Damn, I should have been more carefull. I had almost got Hongbin beaten up again. With guilt, I scratched the back of my neck and said 'Erm..I mean, oppa..' then, I threw my arms around his neck and jumped on him giving him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled at me and patted my head satisfied with my reaction. I took a glance at Hongbin and he gave me a small smile making me giggle. 'It's been such a long time since I've seen you like this Yura.' In Guk planted a kiss on my cheek and went into the log wood house, and before that, he never forgets to give Hongbin a vicious glare.

Hongbin bowed to him and turned to me after the door closed 'That was dangerous Princess.' I gave him a wide smile and hooked my arm around his. Swinging his hand hardly with all my might, he let out a low growl and carried me up into his arms. I squealed and hold onto him for dear life 'Stop it! What if my brother sees you.' he nuzzled his face onto my neck and laughed 'So what?' We laughed and giggled until he finally puts me on the ground. I held his hands and winked at him playfully before running into the woods letting him chase after me with all his might. I transformed into my wolf and ran through bushes and trees, picking up speed with each paw. Soon, I heard loud thumps beside me and saw the sparkling silver wolf running with me; side by side. I gave him a nudge and made a sharp turn to the left, making a distance between me and him again. I tipped my long muzzle to the sky and in the fresh air. I felt a large impact by my side and I tumbled to the ground. I got up and saw Hongbin on top of me with a mischievous gaze in his eyes. He gave me a and I nuzzled my head onto his chest, I let out a low growl and laid down on me.

We laid there silently like two big mass of furballs entangled together. I turned my head and gave him a on his cheek, staring into his beautiful eyes I said 'Shouldn't we get going?' he let out a low grunt and replied 'Not now.' I wriggled under his huge body and let out a sigh 'Come on.' I stared at him annoyed 'No.' he gave me a and I shot him a glare. I ended up dragging my body underneath him to free myself before he pounced on me again, pressed me down. 'Seriously.' I growled at him and he nuzzled his face onto my neck before getting up to let me off. We trotted further into the woods and came to the outskirts of the territory; the place where we meet the wolves from the other side. I craned my neck to sniff the air and shook my fur to loosen up a bit and also to spread my scent. Slowly, the scents I have long awaited came sweeping into my nostrils. I took a run for it and heard Hongbin let out a growl behind me. I pounced onto the pure black wolf that I spotted first and we tumbled onto the ground together. We wrestled on the ground for a while, stirring up dust and dirt around us. With him under me, I stared into his golden eyes with my blue ones and playfully buried my jaws in his black coat. My scent intoxicating the air swiftly, the wolf under me stared at me in shock as I continued my playful act.

I heard a menacing snap beside me and the silver wolf knocked me to the ground. Hovering over me with his fangs bared dangerously above me, he let out a low snarl; a warning snarl. I growled at him and escaped from beneath him. I raised my hackles and stared at him with my fangs bared, 'Why did you do that?' I linked my mind to his and questioned him angrily 'Because that was wrong!' he snapped at me again and turned to the black wolf beside him. They snarled at each other and the power play to claim ultimate dominance immediately ripple through the air, it was so thick it was suffocating. I saw the white-alpha came in between the two wolves and let out a low growl. Slowly, the two wolves turned their heads against each other and the alpha came towards me. He stared into my eyes and said 'That was bad attitude, Yura.'