Vehicle

Wolf's Game [Frost Moon Cycle #1]

'But I was just playing!' I stared into the alpha's eyes sadly and took a glance at N. He met my eyes and turned away, I frowned and turned back to the alpha again. His gaze pierced through me as he continued 'You can't play with things like that. Please, stop this ok?' he let out a frown and nudge my muzzle. With questions still bobing in my head, I half-heartedly noded my head and shake it off. I heard him took a deep breath before turning towards the two wolves. I hopped towards N and nuzzled my body onto his inviting him to play with me, he took a glance at me and started nudging my weakpoints. Soon, we are wrestling on the ground again.

N always lets me win all the games although he is great in all of them. I've seen him chase down a deer so fast, my eyes couldn't even catch up with; there was once, when we had a hunting match between the two of us. We agreed to see who can get the biggest catch in the shortest amount of time and the person that succeeds, wins. After 30 minutes, I came back with a foe in my jaws and saw him coming back later with a smaller rabbit in his. He broke into a hysteric laugh and declared me the winner. But, all these time when I was hunting. I could sense eyes watching my every move and I even caught a glimpse at the pure black coat that dissapeared into the shadows easily. He was waiting for me to get a kill and then show up moments later with that bunny in his jaws. N was a true gentleman.

Once again, he lets me win again. I hovered over him; letting a rumble escape my throat while he my cheeks continuosly before a low rumble escaped from his. I got off him and fall onto the ground. He stared at me confusedly as I flicked my ears forward, rubbing my muzzle onto his shoulder and wagging my tail playfully. He sniffed my neck and pressed his muzzle against my red coat, he hovered over me and laid on me. He eyed me wearily studying my actions as he opened his jaws, slowly sliding them down the sides of my throat. Suddenly, a snarl snapped the both of us into a jump.

I saw the white-alpha and the silver wolf shooting daggers at us. I got up from the black wolf and let out a low growl. The black wolf snapped at the alpha making a power play ripple through the air. The air was so intense with the alpha-dominace radiating from the wolves it made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. If this goes on any longer, no doubt, a fight will break lose. I went to N's side and gave him a comforting stare to calm him and break the tension. He turned towards me and laid his ears back, he gave me a nudge and a to the neck. Out of nowhere, Hongbin came out and herd me away from him. The two of them glared at each other for a long time before I playfully jumped onto Hongbin, he stumbled a few steps before turning his gaze to me, confused. I turned away and stared in Leo's direction 'In for a run?' I flicked my sharp ears and he stared at me 'Why not?' the two of us took off leaving the two wolves chasing after us from behind.

We ran through the woods without any care of the world around us. I took a glance at the alpha beside me and he shot me a warm gaze; warming my heart instantly and making me smile inwardly. The run was refreshing indeed, we laid on the ground after the long run around the territory; recovering our breaths slowly. If only time would stop at this moment, I would be the happiest girl in the world. No harm, no matings, no anything.. just us and ourselves only. We bid our goodbyes before heading back to our territories. I gave N and Leo a nudge on the cheek before following Hongbin back to the pack. I changed into human form and went for a shower before going outside to meet him again.

I nibbled on the bread that I got from the kitchen table and wander around the territory myself without waiting for Hongbin because he was taking too much time. I stopped at a point of the territory behind the logwood house; more than ten yards away from it. The warm afternoon breeze crashed onto my long red curls, making them fly freely in the air. I took out a rubber band from my shorts-pocket and tied my bangs into a stud.  I saw a chevrolet seven-seater in the distance and walked towards it casually. I peered my eyes at the person leaning against the vehicle and saw Jungkook staring at a long list with a frown on his head. He lifted his head and stared at me as I walked towards him with the bread still in my hands.

'What're you doing?' I say after taking another bite from the delicious bread. 'I'm looking at the list of things that the pack needs.' he replied after tucking the list into his pocket. He went to the other side of the car and opened the car door, I hesitated for a while and said 'Can I follow?' he shot his head up to stare at me with an eyebrow cocked up. 'No.' without a second thought he hopped into the car and started the engine. I gasped and ran to the front of the car 'Please.' I saw his lips tighten and a frown appeared on his forehead 'You want me to get killed?' I shook my head and said loudly 'Please~ I will ask my brother for permission only if you follow me.' he slammed his hand onto the sterring wheel and thought for a while.

*******

Then, I dragged him along with me as I find In Guk and begged him for his permission. After a long while, he finally agreed. Hongbin could not accompany us because he had a lot of paper work to do as he is the Beta of the pack. So, I followed Jungkook as he head towards the car with an agitated look on his face. He was walking so fast I had to jog to keep up with him. I grabbed his arm in mine to hold him down and he eventually slowed down a little. As we reached the car, I stood there staring at the car door figuring out the way to open it. Jungkook saw me staring at the door and he came towards me. He let out a long sigh before opening the door for me while I happily jumped into the car seat and glanced around me. It was enormous and comfortable. He sat at the drivers' seat and I sat at the passengers' seat, he pulled the safety belt from my side and helped me to secure it.

'Thanks.' I thanked him for helping me with everything from opening the car door and fastening the safety belt; everything in this car was totally new to me. I have read everything about cars but sitting in one was a whole new experience. And soon, I'm going to see humans eye to eye. First of all, I'm sure you must be curious about where we get our money and allowance from to cover such a big pack like us; but in fact, In Guk runs a company in the country which is quite big and famous. It's also one of the biggest companies in the country, not that I want to brag about it but In Guk has quite the power and brains that no one dares challenge. He's had humans to help him take care of the company when he is not around and organizing the pack. So, money is actually not a very big problem to us at all. Enough with the long talk, we took a long journey before I saw some buildings and sky scrappers appeared from afar.

I exclaimed at the amazing sightings and then; humans, lots of humans started to come into view. They looked just like us in visual but they're totally different from us in every way. I stared out the window for the whole time until we went into a dark tunnel where loads of cars are parked in a uniformed way. This must be the car park area. Jungkook reversed the car and slipped it in between two other cars, swiftly filling up the space. He turned the car off and took the keys out 'How do I get out?' he turned his head to stare at me and he held a handle by the car door and pulled it slightly, the door opened a gap and he got off the car. I turned to my side and did the same, after I got off the car, I applaused myself happily and ran to his side.

I clinged onto him for dear life as we entered the shopping mall crowded with humans. I made some eye contacts with a few of them and they smiled at me making me smile back at them while blushing awkwardly. After we finally got out of the crowd, we came to a more quiet place with shops along the sides. I glanced around my surroundings and widened my eyes when I saw a gigantic Christmas tree at the center of the mall. It was decorated with lights and presents and tons of people crowded around the tree, chatting and so on. 'Stop staring and pay attention.' I heard Jungkook growled beside me and I turned my gaze back to him; tightening my grip on his hand. He dragged me off as we went grocery shopping in the market to buy some basic neccesities.

Suddenly, I caught a few different wolf scents linger into my nostrils. I looked around and felt Jungkook's body tensed, I tilted my head and saw him tighten his lips letting a low growl escape from his chest. 'We have to get out of here.' he said before dragging me off again. I struggled to follow his foot steps as I carried the large bags of vegetables in my hand, he turned to me and let out a grunt before taking the bags and rushing off again. I glanced around me and the scents from earlier started coming clearer and clearer until I heard Jungkook cursed under his breath. I jerked when I felt a hand fell on my shoulder 'Going off so fast?' I turned around and saw a boy around my age or older staring at me with a smirk on his face. Jungkook pushed his hand away from me and slowly pulled me behind him, he let out a growl 'What do you want,Jin?' the boy gave him a smile and turned his gaze towards me. 'Look's like Jungkook brought a friend guys.' the boy said with a smirk on his face and another few more different scents surrounded us 'Not bad, Jungkook.' another boy came to the boy's side and stared at me.

'!' I heard Jungkook cursed under his breath and he took a glance at me before turning back to the wolves from the other pack. Soon, four werewolves appeared in front of us. They all shared the same sly smirk on their faces as they scanned me from head to toe and then vice versa. Jungkook let out a growl and the four of them glared at him with fuming eyes, they challenged each other with dominance and one of them took a step towards me making Jungkook glare at him viciously. Tension filled the air as they kept on coming closer and closer until Jungkook encircled my waist with his arm and pulled me towards him. His scent covering mine immediately, he cranned his neck over to plant a kiss on mine. I cringed at his touch and he turned his head over to the four wolves 'Not something you can stare at so freely, she's owned.' The four wolves growled at him as he turned around with his arm around my waist and walked away nonchalantly.

We reached the car and he threw everything into the back of the car after shooing me into the passenger seat. He came in and locked the car door before letting out a long sigh. He turned to me and said 'Sorry.' I realised what he was talking about and gave him a nod. 'Do you know them?' I stared at him intently as he took a glance at me by the corner of his eyes 'Last time.' I nodded my head and fastened my seat belt making him look at me and chuckle. He started the engine and drove back to the pack in the woods.