Betrayed

Wolf's Game [Frost Moon Cycle #1]

We finally reached the logwood house in silence after a long and slow walk, Hongbin kept on peeping at me by the corner of his eyes and smiling at me when i looked at him. I entered the house and felt Hongbin still following behind me 'You going to follow me in?' I turned to look at him, tilting my head.'Yup! In Guk told me to meet him when im free, he said he had something to tell me.'

He pushed me into the house and I smaked him 'Yura, you're finally home. Hongbin you're here too.' We saw In Guk greeting us in the kitchen with Jenny and Jamie sitting around the kitchen table, 'Hi!' The twins greeted us with a cheerful tone, i waved at them with a smile and told them to continue their work. So we sat in the living room waiting for In Guk to finish teaching the twins their Maths homework in the kitchen, 'So this is how your house looks like?' Hongbin whispered beside me as i shot him a glare, making him chuckle.

'Okay, first Yura. It is the mating season now and i want you to be extra careful and please! Stop wandering out of the territory, or you'll regret it very very much. If anything happens, Im not going to take any responsibilities about that, and most importantly! Don't ruin the packs name. And now Hongbin. Since Yura cannot be trusted, im going to order you to be her guard and protect her throughout the whole season, don't let her do stupid things and protect her from other wolves. I trust you thats why im letting you be with her so don't make me dissapointed, got that? No argues and we're done.' In Guk got up from the couch and went upstairs leaving me dumbfounded

'You heard that right?' I turned towards Hongbin with a sly smirk on his face and said 'Now what are you going to do?' he stretched his hands in the air and guessed a little 'From now on, im going to follow you no matter where you go.' He said with victory in his words 'Damn.' I cupped my face with my hands and grunted.

N & Leo's den:

'Hey, you smell like it again.' Ravi said to N who was lying on the grass, enjoying the starry night. 'Of course, they meet a girl everyday.' Kai said while changing his clothes to prepare for bed. 'Girl? Girl! You guys meet a girl everyday?' Ravi said standing up with his face filled with astonishment 'Yah~ I feel sad because our pack only consists of males after the alpha female died, but you guys are seeing a girl everyday? Unbelievable.' 'Nothing big.' N replied with a shrug 'So tell me. Is she pretty?' Ravi said pouncing onto N with a big smile on his face, his eyes harbouring other intentions 'Hey, thats what i wanted to know too. But i've just kept it in.' Kai said sitting beside N and Ravi, staring at them.

'She looks...' 'N!' Leo yelled from behind and stared at him, N turned back to the night sky and gave the curious wolves another shrug 'I can't tell. Sorry.' After finishing his short sentence, he got up and went towards Leo. Kai and Ravi looked at each other with annoyance.

Then Kai brought up a plan, 'Hey, what do you think if we sniff up the trail and see her for ourselves?' Kai looked at Ravi with a smirk after telling him his plan 'Really? But we have to go through the border.' 'Yeah, what do you think? In?' Ravi stared at the ground unsure of his decision 'But what if they sensed us? We're never coming back alive. You've heard about what others say about their alpha.'

Kai smacked Ravi's head and continued 'Come on, we can cover with wolfsbane. That way they'll never know that we've ever been there. So?' Ravi thought for a while and nodded. Then, the two friends planned for their dangerous trip tomorrow.

The sun had just began to rise and everybody are still in their bed except for two werewolfs that are covered in wolfsbane, walking and sniffing the air cautiously. 'Damn, i hate the smell of wolfsbane.' Ravi said in disgust after sniffing his t-shirt 'Shh, keep quite! We're almost there.' Kai went through a bush and the sight of the logwood house appeared. The two werewolfs hide behind a bush while waiting for someone to appear from the logwood house and hopefully it better be a girl or else their journey will all be a waste. 'Click!' The doorknob of the house turned, and the two stared at the door anxiously. 

As the door opened bigger and bigger, their hearts beat faster and faster. A beautiful girl with red long locks and a beautiful hour glass body appeared from the house. She turned to close the door behind her, revealing an angelic face as she pushed her hair from her face. The wolves gasped as the beautiful girl walked out to the wide front yard in her shorts flipping her hair gorgeously over her shoulder making her scent flow towards their direction. Their eyes glowed with lust as they stared at the girl.

Suddenly, a voice distracted their attention. They turned towards the direction of the sound and found a boy running towards the girl 'Yura!' Yura? Is that the girl's name? Kai thought in his mind. The girl turned towards the boy and gave him a smile 'Good morning Hongbinie. Didn't know you were such an early waker.' 'Hehe.. of course! I've to protect my Yura.' The boy replied and wrapped his arms around the girl, Who's that? Kai peered at the boy furiously, the girl turned towards the front and looked at the warm sun that has risen in the sky, blessing the ground with its warmth.

'Hey, what are you thinking about! Let go of me before my brother sees you, im sure he'll skin you alive.' The girl complained, struggling in the boy's arms 'I don't think so.' the boy said with a teasing tone and wrapped his arms tighter around the girl's body, Kai felt like killing the boy right on the spot but he can't, while the girl was still struggling inside the boy's arms, Kai found out something wrong.

Wait, this isn't right. The scent from the girl earlier was gone, is he...is he marking her? Kai peered at the boy's actions closely, the boy was wrapping his arms around the girl and his face was beside her neck, his body leaning onto her's and his legs spread beside her's, devouring her body inside of his entirely, slowly spreading his scent over her but based on the girls playful actions, Kai was absolutely sure that the girl is unaware of the things the boy was doing to her. Kai clenched his fists and bit his lower lip, he turned to Ravi who was glaring at the boy fiercely and tapped him on the shoulder, snapping him out of his anger. They both got up and left in total silence. 

They returned to their territory and sat on the grass staring at the light blue sky, Ravi turned to Kai and broke the silence 'How did they meet a girl like that? She's an angel!' Ravi raised his hands towards the sky and said 'Who knows? Hope i could get to know her.' Kai said sadly 'Me too.' Ravi patted Kai's shoulder and drop his head to look at the grass, 'But that boy is bugging me a lot, he's marking her with his scent but the girl doesn't even know a thing about it!' Kai said, his voice raising a little louder 'Yeah, i wanted to kill him on the spot but the wolfsbane made me remember my situation.' With a thump, Ravi laid on the grass and closed his eyes.

Yura's Pov:

'Hey, do you really want to die? Answer me! Geez.' I wriggled in his arms until he said 'Done!' He raised his head and stared at me with a big smile 'What done?' I got out of his hug and stared at him with a frown on my forehead 'Nothing. So what are you going to do today?' Hongbin smiled at me and patted my head, 'Yura!' We look towards the direction of the sound and found Hyeri running towards us 'Yura, you meanie. You've made me so lonely these days always going off before i could get to you. You meanie!' Hyeri complained to me with a pout on her face, 'ok,ok im sorry ok? Now im free so do you wanna hang out?'i said to her with a smile, her face beamed with excitement as soon as i finished 'Really, really?' 'Yup!' I nodded at her and she jumped with joy 'What about me?' Hongbin asked with a sad expression 'You can't follow.' Hyeri said with a finger pointed at him 'I must! In Guk told me to protect her and im going to follow her anywhere she goes!' Hongbin said with his hands on his waist.

Hyeri looked at me and a smirk appeared on her face 'If you want to follow then.. go get Yura's backpack cause we're going to play in the mud later.' What? We've never done that and we hate the mud, what is she planning? 'I can't believe you guys play in mud, you're not going to bail me right?' Hongbin said peering at us 'Of course not! Who says so?' Hyeri answered him with a wink, Hongbin gave us one last look and jogged back to the house. After he went into the house, Hyeri tugged at the corner of my clothes and pulled me away. 'Hey, where are you taking me?' I asked Hyeri after we've walked some distance away from the house 'Im taking you somewhere you've never been before so please look forward to it.' I laughed at her mysterious tone and followed her all the way to her amazing 'destination'.

'By the way, you smell like Hongbin you know? Others might think that he marked you, or..he really did?' Hyeri looked at me with one of her eyebrows perked up 'Oh really? Nah, i guess its just because he hanged out with me too often that's why. And he didn't mark me ok, don't go around saying nonsense and get him killed got it?' She nodded at me and we continued our walk, as we continued our walk, a variety of scents came swarming into my nose. I stopped in my tracks 'Where are we?' I said in caution 'We're going to the pack den.' Hyeri said with a smile as she dragged me along with her. 'But isn't it all males there?' In these six years, the females of our pack left us because they wanted to form a pack of their own but after a few days, our scouts will find their remains outside the territory because the other packs did not accept them and killed them. And the females that are left in the pack are me, Sojin, Jenny and Hyeri.

I felt nervous at the sudden idea of going into a place getting surrounded by the beings that are not allowed in my life. This is going to be scary and new and also a very, very bad idea. 'Hyeri i don't think this is a good idea, let's go back.' After i finished my sentence, the scents became stronger and stronger and the view of an enormous double storey house that looks more like a motel came to view. 'Hey, guys! Look who i've brought?' Hyeri yelled at the guys who are half and chatting with each other around the house gleefully, they turned their heads towards us and stared at us. Omg, now a few dozen pair of eyes are staring at us, i blushed and dropped my head to the ground. 'Isn't that the alpha's sister?' 'She's beautiful.' 'Why is she here? Didn't her brother ban her from us?' 'Who cares. Or maybe he wants to find her a mate?' I heard all kinds of whispers around me as they gathered around us, suddenly someone voiced up 'Hey, are you trying to get us killed?' 'Kill you? Nah, the alpha wants her to find a potential mate. So come and get to know her as much as you want! Fighting everybody!' Hyeri said loudly and i nudged her arm.

'Really?' Another one said 'Yup!' Hyeri said proudly 'Hey! Are you insane?' I smacked her arm and she groaned, glaring at me 'Don't be a baby. Go on.' She pushed me and i was in the middle of the crowd, 'I have one more question, is she marked? She smells like that guy Hongbin.' A boy with hazel eyes asked 'Nope! Its just that she wore his clothes because she took a walk and forgot her clothes. What? Thats a lie! 'Oohh~ i see..' Then the crowd started to come in closer and closer until their bodies were just inches away from mine, their scents were oozing into my nose making me feel dizzy. Suddenly one of them lifted my chin making me stare into a pair of hazel eyes, then i felt two hands grab my waist making me jerk by the sudden sensation. I trembled and sweat started to crawl down my neck, the boy with the hazel eyes gave me a smirk and introduced himself to me 'I'm Ken. Its such a pleasure to see you in such a close and vulnerable position, i can never dream of being this close but it looks like dream come true.'

He laughed and i heard a voice said from behind 'I guess the alpha isn't a really good teacher to his sister.' 'Or maybe it's to reward us for our hard work, just think about it, its the mating season and his sister is here, what is there other than a reward?' All of them laughed after the idea then another voice whispered beside my ear 'We should teach her a lesson..' I shut my eyes tightly and tried to steady my breathing. I felt my chin being lift up again and my eyes met up with those lustful hazel eyes, 'Don't close your eyes, the fun has not begun yet.' He smirked and started to crept closer, i started to tremble harder when the hands on my waists made its way under my tank top. I yelped and felt the others sniffing me and staring at me with ill intentions, it was so uncomfortable i suddenly felt like i was out of breath. I gasped and tilted my head towards the sky to catch some fresh air, i felt Ken's nose brush through my jawline and slide down my neck, his hot breaths tickling my skin making me shiver, he my neck leaving a wet trail from my neck to my collar bone.

I shivered and struggled but my hands were grabbed by hands and spread out, exposing my body to them. More wet feelings touched my arms and thigs making me feel dizzy. The hands on my waist started to move upward pushing my tank top up and revealing my skin and soon i can feel warm breaths blowing onto my skin. I heard panting all around me and my eyes started to well with tears. No, im so dead. Im going to lose my purity and everything. Somebody, please save me.. please.. i yelped when they started to growl at each other trying to get a piece of me. 'Ah!' suddenly the hands on my waist are gone then i heard people fighting, groaning and grunting. I felt someone lift me up and i stared at my saviour... Hongbin?