House

Wolf's Game [Frost Moon Cycle #1]

Day after day, night after night, we have been avoiding each other for a total of seven days and seven nights. He goes out whenever I come down and I go up whenever he comes back. It's ridiculous, I make breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday and all of them go straight into the fridge the second I finish cooking them. Hongbin will then take it out and heat it in the microwave later. We were like strangers in a strange way.

The weirdness of this separation suffocates me. I want a break, no, I need it. I need it so badly I'll run away even if it costs me my life but I can't do that, I'm marked. I walk down the stairs and head towards the kitchen. The scent my wolf craves started to flow through me as I neared the kitchen. I walked around the wall and see him standing in front of the counter staring at something. My instinct told me to go over and so I did and before I know it, I was held against the wall again.

I gasped and stared at him, fear starting to take its toll over me as he glared at me with his silver eyes. I turned my gaze away and dipped my head as low as I can trying to avoid any tension with him. He leaned in closer until his face was just an inch from mine and I could feel his steady breathing on my burning cheeks. His lips grazed down my cheek and stopped in front of my lips. I inhaled his scent and feel the pressure on my chest subside, the fear and tension now changed to need and desperation. 

My body moved instinctively closer towards his and I bit my lip to hold myself at bay. He pushed my hair away from my face, brushing his fingers across my cheek as he continued to stare at me. My skin tingled at his touch and I turned my gaze up to stare at his. His silver pupils glowed brightly as he frowned at me with a pained expression on his face. I can tell he was as desperate as I was. I lifted my hands and hesitated for a while before sliding them around his body. He let out a growl and leaned in closer, his hand starting to shake a little as he pinned me against the wall. 

I inhaled the sweet unique scent shared by the both of us and slide my lips across his jaw lightly. His hands went down my waist and lifted me, holding me against him in mid-air. I wrap my legs around his waist and brought my lips down onto his tender ones. His lips started working on mine as soon as I locked them together. His quick and desperate breathings matched the speed and roghness of his lips on mine.

My back touched the wall and his hands went up to my button up blouse, working on the buttons as soon as he touched the smooth perfect circles. He glide his lips down my jaw and started placing butterfly-kisses on my neck. The feel of his touch and intimacy, the love and attention he was giving me, it felt strangely comfortable. This is strange, I wasn't expecting this at all as he lured me into his trap. I couldn't resist the urge, the pull and the sensation of this intimacy. I was starting to like it.

His hands slide into my clothes and started to caress me as he continued to kiss my neck desperately. I jerked when his fingers fiddled with the hook behind my back. Snapping me out of my trans, my eyes widened with shock as I held his hands quickly, stopping them before anything bad happens. He let out a grunt and dig his fingers into my skin. 'Hongbin-ah..' I shuddered and he kissed my chest softly. 'It's going to be alright baby.' He muffled through soft pants and kissed my neck again.

His fingers came to the hook and I stopped him by lifting his head and pressing our lips together. 'Let's do this next time OK? I'm not ready yet, please?' I smiled at him and he let out a deep growl before kissing me hardly for the last time and letting me down. 'Gosh, you are killing me baby.' 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything.' He smiled at me and my heart felt like it skipped a beat. He's finally back to his old self. 

'Don't be. I was rash and awful to you, I should be the one apologizing.' He held the back of my neck and put our foreheads together, his bright vibrant smile never leaving his radiant face. 

*********

I sat on the couch, reading a book I brought along with me from my old-house, my fingers digging into the covers as I read through the exciting part of the story.

'Yura, let's go.'

'.....'

'Yura?'

'.....'

'YURA!'

I jerked and peeled my eyes away from the book reluctantly. 'Don't you want to go?' Hongbin stood by the door with a smirk on his face as he tilted his head towards the door. 'Go where?' I turned my body towards him and closed the book. 'To the house, didn't you say you want to go back?' I jumped up from the couch and flipped the book onto it.

'Really?! Oh I love you Binnie~' I ran towards him and wrap my arms around him tightly, my heart racing with excitement as I think about seeing Sojin, In Guk and my adorable nephew and niece. 'Repayment.' He closed his eyes and leaned his face towards mine. I giggled and place a soft peck on his cheek making him let out a loud laugh while hugging me inside his arms. 'That's my girl.'

He took me to the back of the house and I let out a gasp as I see a metallic black Mercedes AMG GT Coupe parked vertically showing its shiny features under the bright sunlight in front of us. 'Oh.My.God. Where on earth did you get that?!' I put my hands over my mouth as I thought about the scene of me riding in that flashy thing. 'Well, the alpha presented it to me so..yeah. Cool right?' Hongbin crossed his hands over his chest and smiled at me with a proud expression. I bit my lip and turned towards him 'I'm not riding in that.'

'What?!' Hongbin stared at me in shock as I scowled at the car. This car is WAY too flashy for me to ride on and I hate it. Can't we just ride in the seven-seater Chevy I sat in with Jungkook last time? 'You're not serious are you?' Hongbin frowned at me with disbelief as I turn to give him a serious nod. 'That thing's way too flashy for my liking. I can walk if you don't mind.' I crossed my arms and started to walk towards the other direction. 'Awww... Yura, you should be grateful! Look how amazing that thing is.' He followed behind me whining and sulking as I rejected the car with everything. 'Sorry Binnie, you can ride in it if you want to. Bye.' 'Awwww~'

*********

After a long walk, the familiar log wood house finally came to view. I started to pick up my pace as I see it coming closer and closer to me. I'm finally back, I miss this place so much it felt like it has been a thousand years since I left the place. Oh, I can't believe this. I stood in front of the mahogany steps and took a deep breath before turning the door knob. The familiar scent of the old house brought tons of memories back into my head as warm liquid started to wet my cheeks. 'Yura? Is that you?' Sojin's clear and gentle voice rang from the kitchen as she stepped out from it slowly. Her eyes questioning my visit as if she was imagining things again.

'Sojin.' I choked and tears started to fill her eyes when she let out a brilliant smile. 'Oh baby!' She ran towards me and wrap her arms around my body so tightly I was literally suffocating. 'I miss you so much Yura. So much!' She kissed my cheek and finally let me go to look at my face. She wiped the tears away from my cheeks and stare at me gladly. 'Me too.' I mumbled and held her hands tightly in mine before she pulled me in to the cozy living room. The fire place, the leather couch and the lovely scent made me feel at home once more as I sat on the couch and let out a deep sigh. I'm finally home.