Chapter 1

Until You Stop Breathing

Chapter 1

               

              Author’s Point of View

                It’s your first year anniversary with Diego and he surprised you with a surprise dinner at your favorite restaurant on grounds (It’s the same thing as campus. Where I go to school we call it grounds ^.^).

                Your Point of View

*Walking back to your dorm from the restaurant*

“Thanks for dinner baby. I loved it!” I say as I give Diego a kiss on the cheek

“Anything for my beautiful princess! Te amo!” he says and plants pepper kisses along my neck.

“Ah! Stop that tickles” I say while lightly hitting him.

“What? What tickles you??” He continues to tease me by kissing my now exposed neck from putting my hair back to the other side of my neck.

“That! What you’re doing!”

“And what am I doing? Hmm?”

“Kissing my neck you pabo!”

“Hey! Hey! Just because you can speak Korean doesn’t mean you can use it on me!”

“Why not? That’s what makes it fun!”

“Yeah for you. Not for me.”

“Sorry it’s a habit.” I say while trying to give my most innocent smile.

“Such a bad habit to have at that!”

“Bwoh!! Is not!”

“Is too!”

“Is not!!”

“Is too!!”

“Is not!!!” I fire back.

“Is too!! Now, I’m going to the restroom. Do you need to go?”

“Ha!! You so did that on purpose!”

“Did what on purpose?” Diego says trying to look innocent.

“Say you have to use the restroom, so you can avoid losing to me.”

“I didn’t do that on purpose! I really have to go pee. And I wouldn’t lose to you!” Diego rebuts, kisses the crown of my head, and scurries to the restroom.

“Aish!! This boy!!” I mutter while smiling and shaking my head.