Chapter 6

Until You Stop Breathing

Chapter 6

                For the past couple of weeks there has been nothing too interesting at Seoul University mainly because we came to the international orientation and there were no other students on grounds except us. Min Ah and I even got our own apartment on grounds. We had a great time decorating our rooms! I’m so proud of my Infinite posters plastered all over my walls ^^

                After Min Ah and I settled ourselves into our apartment and Korea, I thought that since I’m starting over I need a new look. Therefore, I decided to dye my hair and get a straight perm. I absolutely love how I look! I look really different but beautiful! I never once thought I could look this amazing!

Dulce Maria  (This is what your hair looks like)

    When we were given free time from orientation Min Ah and I used that time to explore Seoul. We went out and tried out the street food which was amazing!! The tteokbokki is daebak!! I love the spicy kind! At first the ahjumma was hesitant about letting me try it since I’m a foreigner, but let me try it anyway when I told her I love spicy food. It was spicy but it didn’t kill me. Unfortunately for Min Ah… Let’s just say she spent a good amount of time in the bathroom afterwards.

    Our second favorite place to go was all of the K-pop stores! I bought so much BTS and Infinite stuff that I don’t think that I’ll be buying anything else for long while… But it was so worth it! I bought a Jimin BTS letterman jacket (he’s so adorable ^^), BTS posters, G Dragon’s One of a Kind sweater, Super Junior’s This Is Love album, an Infinite t-shirt with their logo, an Infinite heart shaped chain that attaches to my phone, and a lot of their posters. Yeah… My spending on K-pop things needs to be restricted -_-

    I’ve also had my first week of classes at Seoul. I absolutely love it here so far. The buildings are all so beautiful! My classes are all really interesting and I’m already making lots of friends! People here are super nice! I’ve even had some Korean guys ask if they can walk me to class! At first I was surprised from all of the attention I was receiving, because I’ve never had a guy ask me to walk me to my classes. Well, except for Diego but that’s neither here nor there. The only thing that was a little hard to get used to was people staring me. I guess it’s because I’m a foreigner or could it be my hair?? Either way I really love it here!

   Tomorrow is the day that I have the audition for the Fighting Dragons. I’m feeling nervous because I’m not sure how I’ll do and it’s been a while since I last danced.