Chapter 8

Until You Stop Breathing

Chapter 8

“Hyung I’m sooooooooo tired!” complained Hojin.

“Nado! This was our longest audition yet!” responded Jiseok.

“It wasn’t that bad and the dancers are so much better this year” said Minho.

“Exactly!! Which means we’ll be here forever deciding on who will join!!!” whined Hojin.

“I’m hungry!” exclaimed Youngtae.

“Ya! Quit the complaining! Let’s call for delivery and talk about cuts” JB roared.

“I want chicken!” exclaimed Youngtae.

“I want pizza!” shouted Yountae.

“Let’s get both” said Jiseok.

“Call!!” Youngtae and Hojin agreed together.

“What about _____ssi?” questioned Hojin.

“Anni. Cut” said Minho.

“I liked her” Jiseok defended.

“Why didn’t you like her hyung?” questioned Youngtae.

“Her dancing doesn’t fit our image and I don’t think she’ll fit in anyways” said Minho.

“Mwoh?? Doesn’t fit our image? Her dancing style is different but that’s good! She’ll be able to bring diversity to our group” Jiseok said trying to reason.

“We don’t need an outsider coming in and thinking they’re all that” Minho exclaimed.

“Listen. If we want to beat Black List this year we need a secret weapon and that’s _______ssi” Jiseok said trying to keep his anger down.

“I agree with hyung, Minho hyung. _____ssi is a great dancer with experience and seems like she’ll work hard” Youngtae said.

“I think we should give her a chance to prove herself. If once on the team she doesn’t improve or work hard we can always cut her later” Hojin reasoned.

“I agree!”

“Nado hyung!”

“What do you think of this JB? You haven’t said anything about ____ yet” Minho looked at JB sourly.

“Well, I think that……”