Chapter 21

Until You Stop Breathing

Chapter 21

                Aish! Honestly, why is it so hard to shop for guys!! I‘ve been here for at least two hours without a single clue as to what to buy. Grrr!

                If you haven’t guessed it I’m here at the mall shopping for Sungyeol’s birthday present. There are honestly so many choices which is the problem! There are hiking shoes and matching clothes but I don’t think he has that much time in his schedule to go hiking. In another store they sell all sorts of sports equipment but I don’t think of Sungyeol as being the super athletic type, so that’s a no. I would buy him shoes but I don’t know his shoe size. Sunglasses are another option but I’m not sure if the ones I choose will look good on him. Gosh!!! This is so irritating!! Is there anything this man needs…?

>2 Hours Later<

No, this shirt is so ugly!

Love the shape but I hate the color!

This one is ok but I don’t love it.

        Why is it that when you’re shopping for yourself or when you’re with friends clothes jump out at you? But when you’re actually trying to buy something for someone else it’s nearly impossible to find something?? I just want to pull a Kim Jong Kook moment and stomp the ground -_- (Shout out to all of those who watch Running Man :) )

                Wait a minute! This is actually not bad! This style looks good on anyone! My sweet salvation came in the form of a button up shirt. It’s really pretty! It is checkered in black and electric blue. Oooo it also comes in maroon and white! Both are so pretty! Do I only buy one? Or should I get both?? Hm… Well, considering that I ruined his one button up shirt with my blood I’ll buy him both. Finally, success!! Now, off to the food court since I’m famished from my hunt!

>At Home<

                Perfect! I have just finished wrapping up Sungyeol’s birthday present ^.^ I even took off the tags from the back of the shirts because I know that they irritate his skin. Additionally, I’ve even made some fudge cupcakes. Am I doing too much?? I just met him and all but at the same time he has helped me so much. So, I guess it’s ok. I just hope that he likes them. I think that even if he doesn’t like his present he would lie so he doesn’t hurt my feelings. Well, let’s just hope that Sungyeol has a great birthday and I don’t do anything to embarrass myself in front of Infinite.