Chapter 19

Until You Stop Breathing

Chapter 19

“_____ do you want to go and have lunch? I’m starving!” Minah asks me as we are walking out of my last class of the day.

“I’d love to girl but I already have lunch plans for today.”

“Aw, well then! Who are you having lunch with that you’re ditching your best friend?” Minah says while pouting.

“Um… The leaders of the Fighting Dragons.”

“Jinja?? Okay, you have every right to ditch me for those foxy boys!”

“Oh my gosh Minah” I say while giggling and blushing.

“Well, I’ll see you later at the apartment then. Have fun but not too much fun arraso?” Minah tells me while winking at me.

“Fun? I have no idea what you’re talking about considering how nervous they make me.”

“Don’t worry sweetie! Just be your normal cute self and everything will be ok.”

“Thanks. So, I guess I’ll see you back at home later?”

“Ne. I’ll be waiting to hear how your date with the four hottest guys went!”

“It’s not a date!”

“Yeah, sure. Whatever makes you feel more comfortable! It’s a date!” Minah lastly says while scurrying away from me.

Aish! This girl seriously has some loose screws!

                After walking into the cafeteria and looking around for the guys for a while, I finally spotted them because Jiseok is waving his arm around and shouting out my name.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I politely say and bow once I reach the table.

“Annyeong” the guys reply except for Minho.

“________ssi sit down” Youngtae motiones for me to sit.

“Kamsamnida. Let me just get food first.” I say.

“Don’t worry. Just sit down and I’ll get it for you” Jiseok offers.

“Oh no. It’s ok, I’ll get it myself. Thank you though” I bow, set my things down under the table and go grab some lunch.

“So _____ssi. How are you adjusting to Korea?” Hojin asks me.

“Pretty well! I love it here!” I smile at him.

“That’s great to hear!” He smiles back.

“What’s your favorite place that you have gone to since you’ve been here _____ssi” Youngtae asks me.

“Hm, that’s really hard. But if I had to pick it would have to be the park that’s not too far from here.”

“Really? Wae?” Youngtae questions me.

“It’s just really pretty and peaceful. It gives a huge contrast to the busy city life of Seoul.” AND bumping into Sungyeol there, literally.

“I see. I haven’t really noticed that but next time I go there I’ll make sure to pay attention.”

“You should. I’m sure you won’t regret it.”

“____ssi. Have you given any thought to what you want to incorporate into our dance routine against Black List?” JB asks me out of the blue slightly catching me off guard with the sudden change in topic.

“Really man? We’re here to relax and you’re talking about dance?” Jiseok sighs in annoyance at the leader.

“What? What’s wrong with that?” JB innocently asks looking slightly pink at the cheeks.

“We’re not at dance practice right now to be discussing the topic.”

“JB said nothing wrong Jiseok. I’m actually quite curious to hear what the newbie has thought about putting into the dance routine” Minho says with interest.

“Um, well… I’ve been extremely busy lately that I haven’t really thought about it too much but I have thought of something” I say nervously since all eyes were on me, especially Minho’s.

                Minho lightly rolls his eyes dissatisfied with the answer given to him making him think that you aren’t putting the dance crew as your first priority.

“Really? What’s your idea?” Hojin asks with excitement.

“Well, I don’t really want say anything right now until I’m absolutely sure of what it is that I want to include in the dance.”

“Fair enough. I look forward to what your input will be” JB says with a hidden smile.

“Thanks” I shly respond smiling back.

“Well, I’ll be heading off to dance practice” Minho says breaking our smiling contact.

“Why do you have to be such a party pooper hyung?” Jiseok disappointedly says to Minho.

“I’m not. I’m simply stating the truth because it starts soon and we have to get ready.”

“We’re the leaders anyways so we can be late” Jiseok replies.

“Well, _______ is not. AND as leaders we should be setting the example for the rest of the dance group” Minho curtly retorts.

“_________ssi is fine as long as she’s with us and we won’t be late just because we leave a few minutes late.”

“I never said that you guys had to leave with me. If you want to stay longer go ahead. I don’t care.”

“Ya! Shut up you two! Both of you are acting like little children. Aren’t you embarrassed to be acting this way in front of _________ssi?” JB scolds Minho and Jiseok.

“Whatever” Minho said walking away.

“Isn’t he just a ray of bright sunshine” Jiseok sarcastically remarks.

“Well, I should probably get going as well. So, I’ll see all of you at practice” I comment as I stand up getting ready to leave the table.

“_____ssi you don’t have to listen to what Mr. Party Pooper said. You can stay. ” Jiseok warmly says.

“Anni, it’s ok. I actually have to get ready as well. Wouldn’t want to be late to practice” I say, bow, and leave.

“Why does Minho always spoil everything?” Jiseok asks the remainder of the boys at the table.

“Well, why do you always have to push his buttons, Jiseok? It’s no wonder that he gets angry at you” JB says.

“He starts it! He’s too uptight and gets irritated over the smallest things.”

“Maybe if you control what you say things won’t get out of hand so often”

“I’ll think about it. See you at practice” Jiseok says leaving the table irritated for being lectured on something so stupid.