How the Two of You Met

Until You Stop Breathing

How the Two of You Met

 

        My gosh this party is so boring! I don’t know anybody! There’s no food, just alcohol, the music , and there are no cute boys!! What has my life come to? I just want to go back to my dorm, take a hot shower, snuggle in my overly warm bed while drinking hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and watch videos of Infinite on YouTube. *Sigh* One can only dream…

“Hey beautiful. Do, do, do you g go here”, an overly drunk guy slurred his words as he advanced his way over to the empty seat next to me on the red sofa.

Damn it! Why must there be an empty seat right next to me. Maybe if I don’t say anything he will think I’m a weirdo and just leave.

“Hey, hey… Why why don’t don’t you an answer me be beautiful?” he said as his face was inching closer to mine and the stench of alcohol was traveling its way up to my nostrils.

“Oh, will you look at the time! It’s late and I have to leave!” I said while looking at my phone in an extra loud voice in attempt that he’ll hear me and get the message.

“Ah you you have to to leave al already?? Stay and we we can get to kn know each other” he said accompanied with a creepy smile that made my skin crawl in fright and disgust.

“No, I really have to leave.”

“I I said that that we’ll get to get to know each ottther and that’ssss what we’ll do do” he demanded and yanked me back down on the sofa next to him.

“Noww, isn’t that that much bettttter?”

“Can you please let me go?” I asked.

“No, I lllike it this this way” he said as he was getting closer and closer to me as if trying to steal a kiss from me.

“Please” I begged and tried to push him off of me.

“Mmm feisty. I lo love that.”

“Hey! I believe she asked you to leave her alone” a voice boomed.

“Get get in line pa pal! She’s mine.”

“How about you get in line because she’s with me” a saving angel shouted and pried me off of the drunk guy.

       Up until now I didn’t even know what my savior looked like as I was too scared to look anywhere but the hardwood floor, but now that I’m looking at him he’s beyond gorgeous!! I’m completely star struck!

“Now, if you’ll excuse me I have to take my girl home. Ready hun?”

      I was in such a daze that I didn’t realize that two pairs of eyes were staring at me.

“Wh what” I said in confusion from the strong gazes that were on me like a spot light.

“I said are you ready to go home, hun” my savior sweetly asked me.

“Yes. Yes, I am” I responded with glee that I was getting away from the crazy psycho.

“Alright. Let’s leave then” my savior said while looking straight into my colored orbs accompanied with a smile sweet like golden honey.

      Before crazy psycho could say or do anything else we darted away from the scene, out of the house, and walked along the lit up street.

“Thank you so much. I don’t know what would have happened to me if you weren’t there to save me.”

“You don’t need to thank me. It was nothing.”

“Well I really appreciate it” I said while smiling and meeting his gorgeous eyes. “Is there anything that I can do to thank you?”

“Well, can I walk you back to your dorm to make sure you get back safely” he asked while hiding his hands in his front pockets and looking at the concrete ground.

“Hm. Sure, why not?”

“Really?”

“Yes, really. It’s the least I can do to thank you for what you did.”

“Like I said, It was nothing” he replied while smiling his heart stopping smile once again.

“I’m sorry but I didn’t get your name.”

“It’s Diego.”

“Nice to meet you Diego. I’m-”

     I was stopped abruptly when Diego cut me off and said, “I know who you are, _____” Diego said stopping in his tracks and looking at me.

“Wait… How do you know who I am?”

“We have psychology together.”

“We do” I asked completely dumbfounded that I have a class with this beautiful guy and I had no clue. Man I must have really gone retarded to not have noticed him. Way to go stupid! I mentally scolded myself.

“I’m sorry that I didn’t recognize you” I said beyond embarrassed. Ay my life so much right now…

“It’s ok. I didn’t expect you to remember me considering that our class has 350 of us in there.”

“True. But I still feel bad” I replied sheepishly.

“Don’t worry about it. If it makes you feel any better, you’re making it up to me by talking to me right now.”

“I am” I questioned.

“Yup, you are.”

      Being touched by his kind words I couldn’t do anything but smile back at him, which he equally returned. My trip back to my dorm was like heaven! Having a complete gorgeous gentleman walk me back to my dorm room had made me feel like I was on cloud nine.