Character Profiles Part 1

Until You Stop Breathing

Background Information

You

You are a second year at ____ (you can choose) university.

Fluent in Spanish, English, and studying Korean.

            You are a very sweet and smart girl with a bright smile. Everybody just loves your positive vibe, free and forgiving spirit, and caring nature. All of these qualities are why everybody wants to be your friend! If you ever cuss, people are surprised because they never expected such words to come from your innocent lips. In addition, you have a huge passion for dancing! You auditioned for the dance team, Explosion during your first year and made it! Ever since then people have really noticed you, because you are one of the best dancers. Your favorite type of dance to do is everything k-pop (shocker! LOL :) ), in particular any Infinite dances.

Diego

diego.jpg

         He’s your boyfriend of one year. He is very athletic, intelligent, romantic, detailed, sweet, and loves to spoil you whenever he can. However, he has a very short temper which scares you, gets jealous really easily, and is very manipulative. Yet, you love him way too much to let go (he’s your first boyfriend after all).

Minah

cute-asian-hair-short-brown-straight-wit

           Minah is your best friend from college. The two of you met during Korean class and have been inseparable ever since. The both of you hit it off really easily as you both have almost identical personalities, love for k-pop, and height (both of you are short)! You would be really lost without her, as she has helped you through so much in both life and college. Even though you two are best friends, you have not told her about Diego’s dark personality.

Melissa

Long-Wavy-Hairstyles.jpg?5d89ad

           Your bestest friend since middle school. Both of you consider yourselves sisters and always refer to yourselves as such. Same age as you but younger by a few months and goes to a different university. The two of you have been through absolutely everything the world has thrown at you. From horrible exams, heartbreak, laughs, dance videos, graduation, and the discovery of the best thing ever, k-pop! Unlike you, her favorite group is BTOB and her favorite member is Ilhoon. Like Min Ah, you haven’t told her about Diego.

Jun Ho

27446bc01547252de4b99f104f671ec7.jpg

          He’s your orientation leader while you’re in Korea. Shortly after meeting him, you become friends with each other. Jun Ho is one of the smartest and nicest person you have ever met. He loves to study and learn new things but is very social. Has a very gentle and sweet eye smile behind his thick rimmed glasses.

Infinite

      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpWG1ikORwkwKtL91qZQ1

     I don’t think that these guys need an introduction ^^

*Disclaimer!! I don't own these pictures! All rights go to their rightful owners! Thank you!*