Character Profiles Part 2

Until You Stop Breathing

Dance Crew Members

 

 115030140_9.jpg

             His name is JB and he’s the leader of the dance crew, Fighting Dragons. He’s a really strong leader who always puts s before himself. Despite his authoritative façade he’s a huge softy and goofball in the inside. When the two of you meet, he becomes your best guy friend who you tell everything to. Well, except about Diego of course. (I know it’s JB from Got7 but for the sake of the story let’s say he isn’t. Thank you! By the way doesn’t JB look really good in that pic ;) )

Image result for korean hair style for men

                His name is Minho and he’s the second oldest of the group. At first, is really cold and mean to you because he thinks that you will ruin the group because you’re an outsider. However, as he gets to know you he opens up and even becomes protective of you, like an older brother.

5a71e78ebe11688edbde2a327d7b0d87.jpg

        This is Jiseok and he’s the third oldest in the crew. Jiseok is your favorite member besides JB. He’s super funny and always cracking jokes to make people laugh. Additionally, he’s extremely smart, kind, and loves to show off his killer smile. But he’s exceptionally stubborn when he clings onto something he cares about. This is why he’ll get really angry if the thing he wants is getting compromised. Right off the bat he was very protective over you and always makes time to help you out if you need anything or just want to hang out. Always argues with Minho over every little thing.

tumblr_n9wni9hXWL1rvyrneo1_500.png

            This is Hojin and he’s the fourth oldest in the crew. Part of the maknae line with Youngtae. He tends to act like any whiny maknae would, but is very serious and focused when he needs to be. When Minho and Jiseok argue he’s the voice of reason between the two. Hojin loves doing the dangerous stunts in the group.

large.jpg

                His name is Youngtae and like his name, he is the youngest of the crew. He’s only a year older than you. Has a very carefree personality and since he’s the maknae, he loves to annoy his hyungs by being whiny and doing aegyeo. Is very athletic and plays soccer in addition to dancing. Youngtae and you get along swimmingly because of being so close in age and because of your interests. He loves to do aegyeo together with you and for you to call him oppa.

                These five guys in the group are best friends and are seen as the F5 (F4 on Boys Over Flowers) by everybody on grounds. There are other members in the dance crew but they don’t play any major roles, which is why there is no profile on them. 

*Disclaimer!! I don't own these pictures! All rights go to their rightful owners! Thank you!*