Chapter 25

Until You Stop Breathing

Chapter 25

“Sorry I’m late. My professor held class longer than usual” JB apologizes for being late to lunch.

“It’s ok. You’re fine.”

“Good! So, I was wondering if you wanted to go grab pizza off grounds for lunch?” JB asks me.

“Sure! I was craving pizza actually.”

“I guessed correctly??”

“Ye! You did!” I smile.

“Ya! Where are you two going?” Jiseok stops us just as we are leaving the dining hall.

“To get some lunch” JB responds annoyed knowing where this was going.

“AND how come we’re not invited?” Jiseok questions again folding his arms across his chest.

“Because we’re discussing ________ssi’s Latin American dancing. Now, if you excuse us” JB says while putting his right hand on my back motioning for us to continue walking.

“Finally someone put his underwear on right this morning and asked a girl on a date!” Jiseok shouts while the rest of F5 is laughing at the comment and at how humiliated their leader looks.

“YA! Shut your trap will you” JB retorts.

“You know it’s true! Have a fabulous time you two! If he tries something on you _______ just grab your purse and start wacking him! Make sure to get somebody to film, I would love to see it!” Jiseok laughs enjoying getting a rise out of his hyung.

“Gosh, such an embarrassment! He never quits!” JB sighs taking off his snapback and runs his hand through his straight jet black hair.

“Hey now. There’s no need to feel embarrassed. You know that he was just joking around. He didn’t mean any harm.”

“I know but sometimes he’s just too much” JB sighs.

“True. Maybe if you don’t react to everything that he says or does he will quit because he’ll get bored that you’re not giving him the attention that he wants.”

“Hm… I think I’ll try that! Thanks!”

“Your welcome! I guess my teacher training is serving some good!”

>At the restaurant<

                Both you and JB ordered a large pizza and colas, as you both knew you would be there a long while.

“I really love this song! It’s so upbeat and we could do so much with it!” JB exclaims excitedly.

“I know right! It’s so catchy too!!” I respond looking at the finished video on my laptop.

“We must include that in our dance without a doubt!”

“Ye! I think the others will really like it!” I smile happily that my ideas are being incorporated.

“Dang! It’s already 10:03?!?” JB says surprised looking at his watch.

“What! Really??” I exclaim as JB nods his head in confirmation. “I guess time flies when you’re having fun!”

“You had fun?”

“Of course I did! Why wouldn’t I?”

“I’m glad you did” JB says giving me his eye smile revealing his two moles on his eye.

>At Your Gate<

“Thanks for walking me back.”

“Your welcome I’m happy to. Erm… _______ssi I was wondering if you wanted to hang out this Saturday” JB nervously asks with his hands tucked in his jean pockets.

“Saturday?”

“It’s ok if you don’t want to…I understand.” JB says with his heart sinking.

“No! I’d love to. What time?” I respond shocked that my mouth spoke before thinking things through.

“Really! You will??”

“Yup” I smile.

“Great! I will text you the details later! Good night ________ssi” JB says excitedly and starts walking away.

                Oh my gosh!! I’m going on a date with JB! Is this real?