My Fab Boss: 40 [Final]

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

40 | No. 1

 

 

"Hi, Yoobin."

 

One girl stood in front of a grave that has her sister's name on it. After so many contacts have responded to her - she's finally here. Her mission in going to L.A. have finally come to an end. "I don't know if you know me... " She crouch down, so she can put her flowers down. "If you do know me as your sister - but hopefully you do - up there as an Angel. I don't actually need to do this but as the older sister, I feel like I wanted to. I am Jessica Jung by the way. Yeah, we're half sisters since... our father are different, but we have the same mother. We also have another sister, Krystal. But she's not here, she's studying well for her future as well. Oh, And Seohyun of course. Too bad, she's not here with me also. And apparently, she's quiet not okay. Soon, she'll get to visit you too, so don't worry." She sighed and couldn't hold her tears back - yet wiping them off immediately. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry you didn't get to see us. My mother have tried to survive but it seems... it seems that's not enough. Forgive us. Forgive me especially because I just know you were here. Well, you are with your father's place - I doubt if you're sad right? And up there - you and Omma are always together. Send my regards to her. I really missed her too." Wiping the new tears that drops in the corner of her eyes, Jessica got up and let out another sigh. "You probably know also why I was away from home. Yeah, I'm trying to forget the stuffs I've encountered there. And hopefully, I will be moving on soon. You will help Unnie, right? Yes." 

 

Turning her body around, she was about to put on her sunglasses when she caught someone approaching the same grave. She frowned, recognizing the tall man. But she has no reason to introduce herself to him. So she quickly put on her sunglasses and pretended that she visited the other grave before passing at him. 


She stopped and turned what will he do. 

 

'Mr. Seo visits Yoobin's grave every weekend. He always alone - maybe since the child is not a legal child of the Seo family. He must be keeping it still.' Jessica was reminded by her contacts information before she visited today. So it's not surprising that he is alone, also offering a flower. And speaking of flower, her eyes widened when she realized her flowers that she put on Yoobin's grave. She quickly resumed heading to her car before Mr. Seo could even get on her.

 

Mr. Seo just turned his head behind upon seeing flowers. Yet, he didn't get to see anyone around the place, looking into him. He shrugs and decided to put his flowers next to the other flowers.

 

Jessica - she's in her car when watching Mr. Seo intently still. It's a good thing that there are more cars next to hers and his, that he didn't noticed her. As much as she wanted to confront him - she really can't. She and him had nothing to do with each other after all. At least, she get to visit her late sister. That's all her mission.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Seoul, S.Korea]

 

 

"Is Seohyun also inside?" Taeyeon ask carefully. She and Tiffany has no idea whose place are they entering. They only know Hyo invited them over.

 

"She's in her room." Yoona answered loud enough.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked into each other's eyes. Amber and Irene didn't think twice and also looked at each other under their parents. Then, they looked up. Taeyeon and Tiffany returned to Yoona.

 

"Does this means this is her place?" Tiffany asked, almost exclaiming.

 

"Yes. Why? You guys don't know it?" Yoona chuckles, couldn't believe it.

 

"I-I... didn't tell them, Yoong." butted Hyo, raising her hand awkwardly. 

 

Taeyeon sighed. "We almost thought this is your place Hyo."

 

"Yeah, so we immediately cancelled our travel back to Busan." Tiffany replied.

 

"Is it okay if we will be here? Seohyun is not yet Okay, right?" Taeyeon looked at Yoona back, concerned it will be bad idea for them to stay.

 

"It's Okay, Mrs. Kim. Boss isn't in a bad mood. Unless if she is, it will be not okay." Yoona sheepishly reasoned, grinning at the same time.

 

"Wow. You seriously know her well, Yoona-ssi. Better than I." Tiffany can't believe she was hearing it from an assistant only.

 

"Of course, She's the-Hmph" 

 

Yoona did not let Hyo continue her words as she covered . "Hehe, we're good friends not just we're working mates." She continued her words somehow. "Um, why don't you guys join the others? As I'll look for Boss Seohyun." She offered them.

 

"Y-Yeah sure. After all, we're all friends." Taeyeon awkwardly uttered, as she smiled at Hyo then to the rest who were waiting on the living room. Before she knows it, their kids have started to drag them to the living room. Tiffany and her chuckles at their kids' excitement to join the party.

 

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon literally slapped Yoona's shoulder to be able to get away from the latter's grasp. "Yah! Why did you cover my mouth? I was just going to tell them the truth!" she exclaimed at her.

 

"I know that's why I covered your mouth. hehe. But can you just shut up? I don't want them to think negative about me and Hyun."

 

"And why would they think like that?"

 

"I don't know. But who knows?" Yoona raised her shoulders together.

 

"Shut up." Rolling her eyes, Hyo pushed the doe-eyed lightly before joining the others in preparing the stuffs. 

 

Sighing, but smiling from ear to ear, Yoona decided to climb upstairs. She stopped in front of the door in Seohyun's room and knocked on it twice. However, she did not hear any response. Curious, She put her ears against the door. But even she put her ear to eavesdrop, she couldn't hear anything. Reaching for the doorknob, she attempted twisting it - it opened. Yoona literally  smack her head for not realizing it is open. She slowly pushed the door aside and peek her head in. There was Seohyun on the bed, head is resting against the wall behind - whilst eyes are close and ears are actually wearing some earphone. She's only on her pajamas, which seems indicating she has no plan of going out. And the earphones just also means she didn't hear the noise outside.

 

She smiled brightly. 'She must be listening to her song.' In her thoughts, as she walked in. Even though she's obvious, she tiptoed all the way to the bed, crawling consequently closer to her girlfriend. She quietly giggle, as she whispers, "Hi Boss."

 

Seohyun's eyes opened slowly. She slightly turned her head to the left, her eyes eventually glared at Yoona. "What are you doing?"

 

"Sorry." The doe-eyed pout her lips.

 

"Sorry for what?"

 

Without warning, Yoona wrapped her arms around the younger girl's waist, kissing on her cheeks momentarily. Seohyun blushed, but that wasn't enough for her. She was really embarrass earlier, she couldn't bring herself out yet. It was more embarrassing that Yoona's Angel is not basically her - her apparently. She snobs her cuteness away, as she lied down and gives her back.

 

Yoona grinned - scooting closer again so she can still wrap one arm on her waist. Whilst, Seohyun put on her headset again - avoiding her still. "Aish." She literally pulled it out of her ears and pulled her through her shoulders, making the girl to face her. Seohyun had her eyes close. Yet, she noticed she was blushing.

 

"Come on Babe, I have no time for this. You know the reason why I am apologizing. You don't have to make this a big deal." Yoona whined a little.

 

Opening her eyes, Seohyun blink twice and just stared at her girlfriend nonchalantly. Yoona kiss her lips lightly twice, while smiling so big. She was sure loving all these sweetness from her. So she dropped it. Yet, she can't also noticed the red nose her girlfriend is wearing. She pouted and touches it - feeling a bit bad. "Sorry also for this Babe. I hurt you." She softly uttered, sweetly kissing the doe-eyed's nose.

 

"It's Okay. I expected it already. But next time, refrain punching my face. Otherwise... " Yoona couldn't able to continue her words anymore when she felt Seohyun kiss her lips then her nose twice again. Her heart just flutter, stomach is filled with butterflies again. "Yeah, you can't be so sweet, eh?" she giggles, feeling so giddy all over again.

 

Seohyun did not reply - she only grabbed Yoona's face in both hands and pulled it closer to her, crashing their lips momentarily. They both closes their lips as they kiss and kiss until it got passionate. Yoona went on top, which made Seohyun to wrap her arms around her neck, as they kiss deeply more.

 

Moans are everywhere in the room - until Yoona had to stop.

 

"I almost forgot... " Yoona breathlessly says.

 

"What?" Catching also her breath, Seohyun caresses her girlfriend's cheeks.

 

"You have to change your clothes."

 

"Why? I don't have any schedules today except for staying at home, Babe. I'm really so lazy today." Seohyun pouted.

 

"Um, I haven't mentioned. Hyo and the gang are outside. Um... T-They-"

 

"Outside our room?" Seohyun exclaimed.

 

Yoona vigorously nodded her head.

 

"Oh my God, why are they here?" Seohyun eventually pushed her girlfriend gently away from her as she sat up and fixed her hair and jumps off of the bed, rushing to the closet right away.

 

"They've heard the song you released. Well, they want to celebrate it with you." Yoona explained, getting up as well. She fixed her hair as well, then proceeds to the bathroom, searching for a band-aid. Once she got it on the cabinet, she looked at herself in the mirror and put the band-aid on top of her nose. "Aigoo, I think my nose have gotten smaller." she let out a sigh before fixing back her hair and walked out the room.

 

Just then, Seohyun also walked out from the changing room, wearing a hot pants and simple tee-shirt only. Yoona got this chance and also got her new clothes then walked in to the changing room. 

 

"By the way, my song is currently no. 1." Seohyun just happily informed while she comb her hair in front of the mirror."

 

"No way?! What song is it?" asked Yoona back, while putting on a new clothes.

 

"Beautiful Now." Seohyun is so proud to mention the song that she had really been putting effort.

 

Yoona paused, as she was about to put on her shirt. "Not... My Angel?" She was kind of disappointed.

 

"Too bad it's no. 3 on the chart. Jay's is no. 2. Aigoo." Seohyun sighed afterwards, but cheeks are turning red again, reminded by Angels. She's sure it will take time to get over with Yoona's two Angels.

 

"They don't like that song?"

 

"Of course they do. But guess? Not all likes ballad. It's okay, at least the other song is topping now. Yay!" Seohyun just couldn't wait to see her grandparents' reaction. If they knew it was her who sang it, it's even better to see their reaction. "I can't wait to see my grandma and grandpa." she mutters, excitedly.

 

Yoona finally put on her shirt and walked out the changing room. She was greeted by a super happy young girl, in front of the mirror. "You were saying... you're going to L.A.?"

 

"Oh, I haven't mentioned?" Seohyun turned to face the doe-eyed. "5 days after the release, if the song will be a hit - I am going to see my grandparents so I will have an official announcement as - well President I guess." Seohyun inquired without a doubt.

 

"So you're going without me?" Yoona sighed, upset.

 

"Who says you're not? Of course you're. I'm going to introduce you also to my grandparents." Seohyun excitedly informed, wrapping her arms around Yoona's waist.

 

"Chincha?" Yoona smiled back. "Will that be okay? I-I mean... they don't know me yet."

 

"That's why I'm introducing you to them, right? Ugh, Don't worry - I got you back, Hmm?" Seohyun kissed Yoona's cheeks. "Cute." she giggles afterwards. Yoona's arms also wrapped around her back.

 

"You promise?"

 

"Yoonggator, you are an Agent right?"

 

"Yup. Why?"

 

Seohyun literally knocked the doe-eyed's head. The latter giggles. "Why are you so coward? They're just my grandparents. Unless you will actually meet my parents. It would be really... Um... danger." She joked.

 

"You're not funny."

 

"Oh yes, I am. Hahaha!" Seohyun laughs, as she pulled away from the hug and was about to walk away when Yoona took her hand. She stopped looked back at her. "I thought we're going out to see the others now?"

 

"Hold on." Yoona pulled Seohyun back to her and crash their lips together. "I can't get enough of you." Both giggles as they kiss again for about 20 seconds only. Then, they let go, leaving the room hand in hand.

 

 

 

 

[Living Room]

 

 

Unfortunately - or at least for Seohyun herself - she stops half way when she caught the sight of Taeyeon and Tiffany, sitting next to each other, talking immensely with Siwon and the rest. She and Yoona were just in the middle of the stairs when she noticed them.

 

"Why didn't you tell me they're here?" Seohyun uttered almost glaring at Yoona as well.

 

"I'm sorry. I was about to earlier, but I thought it's easy like this. I mean, see it for yourself. I hope you don't mind Boss." Yoona sheepishly reasoned. Hoping her girlfriend will allow the two girls in. Instead of an answer, Seohyun attempted to walk back to her room. Yoona quickly got her hand. "If you are going back, they would think you're still minding last night. Just ignore them if you want - but don't ignore the entire gang. Just act like nothing happen." she immediately advised. She knows her girlfriend isn't yet okay after last night, but she can't just let her do whatever she likes to. Especially that her other friends are in the same place

 

Seohyun took a glance to her friends on the living room, all of them are now on their feet, waiting for her. Sh let out a sigh, stared at Yoona a little and nod her head. Consequently, she walked down the stairs. Yoona smiled, as she also followed Seohyun momentarily.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" Seohyun asked all of them, as if she doesn't like it. Her eyes are avoiding the Kim couple's stares on the side. When no one answered, she dropped her act. "Come on, I was just kidding. We're celebrating right?" She exclaimed brightly, which made all of her friends smile. And out of a sudden, a confetti was released in the air. Siwon quickly took the cake and move forward, handing it to the only singer of the group. 

 

"Congratulations! On your number one song!!!" All of them chorused happily. Taeyeon and Tiffany even let their kids next to Seohyun. Both are excited to eat the cake.

 

Seohyun did not mind and closes her eyes to wish on something. She then opened her eyes and blows the candle.

 

"Yehey!!!"

 

"Party time!!!" The room was eventually filled with applause. Seohyun couldn't complain as she was dragged by Hyo, and push her down to the sofa. Yoona who wants sit next to her girlfriend has no chance when Hyo and Siwon took their seats in both sides of the celebrant. Taeyeon and Tiffany decided to take the right side together with their kids. But since the two are so eager to eat the cake already, they were sitting on the floor. Whilst the others occupied the front and the left side. As if on cue, as they all settled, they help their selves with the food presented on top of the medium size of coffee table.

 

Seohyun couldn't say a single word - totally speechless with how noisy is the living room now. All are making conversations from one another. She's just in her seat, smiling from time to time. But she noticed, Taeyeon is so quiet next to Tiffany. Unlike her wife. She was just like her, quietly watching everyone, talking about the song she made. Yoona herself is quiet, and keeps on glancing over Seohyun and Taeyeon. She noticed her girlfriend's soft gazes over Taeyeon, she smiled, thinking that she might have missed the latter. But she can't help it and feel a bit jealous, since ever since they walked out the room,her eyes are always on that midget. Well, first love, right? Of course, it won't ever die. 

 

A couple of minutes later, the conversation was lead to a game, that Hyo proposed.

 

"Just truth or dare. That's not hassle at all, right? We've been friends ever since high school." Hyoyeon says, placing a plastic bottle of water on top of the coffee table, after they had put aside the food.

 

"Hyo, you should ask Seohyun if it mattes for her or not." Siwon voiced out, turning her head to the girl next to him. Seohyun looked at her with a shake of head, confirming her agreement.

 

"Alright, is everybody okay as well?" Hyoyeon proceeds to ask the others. In which, she was replied by a shout. With that cue, she spins the bottle. Everyone made some weird sounds on their laps as they excitedly waited for the bottle to stop.

 

As it finally stops, it stopped pointing to Sulli first.

 

"Truth or Dare?" Asked Hyoyeon casually. The girl is sitting across her.

 

"I don't like dare. I'll choose truth." Sulli confidently answered. Everyone goes 'Whoa~~~' "Okay. Do you have a crush today?"

 

"I'll just do the dare then." Sulli automatically changed her mind, earning some chuckles from the rest. "Yah! Ask me something different! Not that please!" She whines, complaining.

 

"No. You answer it. You have chosen it already." Siwon couldn't help it but be curious as well. She's her sister, so he wanna know if his little sister has some crush now. Almost everyone in the living room are curious as well. Except for Yoona and Seohyun, who find their eyes to each other. Both definitely know who is her crush.

 

"Oppa, I don't have." Sulli denied but her cheeks turned red.

 

"Sulli, who is your crush?" Hyo also pushed the question. "Your face is blushing. I think he or she is here?" She teased.

 

"Yeah, I wanna know too best friend." Luhan who sat next to his sister also butted, teasing her in the process.

 

Now everyone is teasing her. Sulli looked down and sigh can't handle the teasing and her entire body just turned like a tomato. Instead verbally, she just pointed Luhan on the side. Everyone turned to where she is pointing. Luhan pointed himself.

 

"Me?"

 

"You like this idiot, Sulli?" Siwon literally exclaimed. 

 

"Yep. She does Oppa." Sooyoung who already knew, patted her sister momentarily, making Siwon to grab Luhan's collar and Yoona eventually get into the scene by pushing his hand away. She stood in between them, couldn't be careless.

 

"Siwon-ssi. Please calm down. We're here to have fun, not to do something stupid." Yoona seriously said, brave enough to face the tall guy. The rest of the gang were all quiet, as they anticipate for Siwon's response. Especially for Sulli, who is scared at the moment.

 

The said tall guy sighed and smiled, patting Yoona's shoulder. "It's okay Yoona. It's nothing to me actually. I was just kidding." He took his seat back, smiling to everyone again. Taeyeon and Tiffany were shaking on their heads towards him, but he just snickers. "Sorry everyone. That was just a joke. Hehe." Rubbing the back of his head in the process.

 

with that, They are all convinced and sigh in relieved. But they couldn't help it and throw their pillows to Siwon, who was just chuckling. Seohyun on the other hand punched Siwon.

 

-

 

"Whoa, Finally Yoona." Hyoyeon just couldn't be happier the moment the bottle stopped and pointed to Yoona. After everyone had just got their turn, except for Yoona, Seohyun, Tiffany and Taeyeon, this is a sign for much better results. NOt to mention, Taeyeon and Tiffany are both excited to see what's going to be Yoona's choice.

 

"Truth or Dare?" She smirked towards the doe-eyed.

 

"Truth. Since everyone is doing Dare." Yoona answered coyly.

 

"Okay, How much do you love Seohyun?" Hyoyeon did not hesitate and asked the question she had been keeping. She even held Seohyun on her shoulders, to emphasize the person she was talking about. 

 

"Hyo, Why are you asking that?" Tiffany literally asked out of surprised. She and Taeyeon didn't expect Hyo to come up with such question. Seohyun literally looked down, sighing. Yoona on the other hand was about to answer but someone but in, that stopped her.

 

"You guys doesn't know yet?" Dara chuckles softly. And that made the others smile, except for the Kim.

 

"What we don't know?" Taeyeon speaks, breaking her silence.

 

"Seohyun and Yoona here are a couple. They've been dating for 2 weeks now." Says Kyungsoo instead, in behalf of the others.

 

The Kim couple looked into each other's eyes and then to Yoona, who was blushing. Both then also turned to Seohyun, who is redder than Yoona. "Heol..." As they both just said, speechless. They almost thought the two are just actually friends besides being the Boss and Assistant relationship.

 

"Yeah, yeah... Now that everybody knows that, can we hear something from you Yoona?" Yuri seriously asked, which turned the attention now to Yoona.

 

Seohyun's head slowly lifted up, as she looked at her girlfriend right away. The same with the others, she's quietly anticipating the answer.

 

Feeling uncomfortable and throat is dry, Yoona opened to speak. "This is a bit... awkward but... " She paused, as she looked at Seohyun in the eyes. She smiled back at her and sigh audibly. Despite the teasing eyes from the others, she continued bravely, "Well I love her so much that I could risk my life." She blushed and bit her lip right away.

 

Except for Seohyun and the Kim couple, everyone squeals, teasing Yoona and Seohyun.

 

-

 

"Woohoo!!! Taeyeon!!!" 

 

Taeyeon groaned once the bottle pointed at her and everyone just shouted and celebrated for it. "Dare." And yes, she dared herself. She can't let Hyo ask something regardless to her and Seohyun. That's going to be so awkward and not good idea to ask for. 

 

Grinning widely, it's Sooyoung who instructed Taeyeon instead. "Taeyeon-ah... I dare you kiss Seohyun on the cheeks. For about one minute." 


"What?" Taeyeon and Seohyun just literally exclaimed, didn't expect it.

 

"No! I can't do that!" Taeyeon especially raised her complaint.

 

"Yes, she can not do that Sooyoung!" Seohyun stood on her feet, to shout her complain as well.

 

"Let's ask the partners. Is it okay guys? Yoona? Tiffany?" Dara asked the two other girls.

 

"It's okay for me." Tiffany flashed her wife her infamous eye-smile to her wife - indicating that it's okay for her. Good thing and their kids are sleeping already upstairs - the two won't know.

 

Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter