Happy Together: 15

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

15 | Protection

 

***

 

In the road - It's already dark and rainy night for Im-Seo family when they started going back to the mansion. Seohyun is in the backseat, holding her maknae in her arms, while the latter is sleeping, totally tired. The boys are in both sides, also tired from the activities they've done over the whole day of their last day in the resort. Despite the scandal that was circulating outside, Yoona and Seohyun was able to continue without giving any hint to the kids. Like they have promise, they have a good 3 days of stay in the resort. Both are proud that they made it through.

 

And now, as Seohyun look at the rain outside, continuously falling, it's time to face the reality. 'I hope everything will be fine.' 

 

In the passenger seat, Yoona is typing down the things she needs to do in the coming days. Ever since she made her decision, she felt anxious about it. But with her wife's support, she had a little confidence to go on. Not the type of job she had ever imagine, but for her children, she's willing to do it. It's for her and her family after all.

 

"Daddy... "

 

Suddenly, her attention on her phone was disturbed when Daniel called out for her name softly. "Danny?" she looks at him through the rear view mirror.

 

"I want to pee." says Daniel with a sheepish grin.

 

"We're getting close to the mansion. Hold that balls again." Yoona can't help it and chuckle, recalling back the incident in the resort, 2 days ago. Seohyun who heard it, secretly giggle.

 

"Okay." Daniel complied and hold his water. He put his attention back to the iPad in his hand and played with it. With that, Yoona also returned typing on her phone, not minding the rain outside.

 

"Omma." Paul called for his mother this time.

 

"Hmm?" Seohyun smiled sweetly as she gives her son a rub on his cheek briefly, through her thumb.

 

"Thank You." A sweet yet innocent smile plastered into the young boy's face.

 

"Wae? For what?"

 

Paul leaned forward, close to his mother's face. "Thank You for granting my wish." whispers him, shy to show his gratefulness.

 

"You mean this? Our 3 days of stay in the resort?"

 

"Yes. And thank you for allowing Appa to join us. I was really happy."

 

"Not only you, Paul. Danny as well." Daniel butted, upon hearing his twin's words.

 

Seohyun chuckle, giving his other son a gently rub on his cheek as well. "You know we love you guys. So it's really nothing. Omma and Daddy wants to make you guys always happy, though that was a bit quick. But we get to enjoy a lot, aren't we?"

 

"Of course. That's why I'm more than thankful Omma. I will not really forget these three days." said Paul, showing his happiness by kissing his mother's cheek and scooting closer, so he can wrapped his arm around his mother's arm. Though she's supporting their maknae.

 

"Aigoo, my son is so sweet." Seohyun fluttered that instant. She felt like a thousand of reasons to smile again, knowing that she had made her sons really happy. As a mother, it's her always joy to see them like this.

 

Yoona who heard Paul's sweetness can't help but smile in her own as well. Yet, she didn't want to say anything anymore. She might wake up the maknae if she will join to their conversation. Besides, she's like Seohyun too. Her words are exactly as what's in her mind at the moment.

 

A couple of minutes later, they arrived at the mansion. Unfortunately, they couldn't yet get inside. Bunch of reporters are waiting outside the gate. Paul and Daniel are both shock.

 

"Omma? What is going on? Why are a lot of reporters outside?" asked Daniel, rising his eyebrows towards his mother. Paul wanted to ask too, but he decided to shut his mouth and simply put the hood on his head, covering his face.

 

"Son, I want to answer your question, but you can't understand. Let's wait until we'll get the way." Yoona replied in behalf of Seohyun, who also wanted to answer their son. She put on her hoodie, like Paul did. Secretly, she is holding her anger inside.

 

Daniel smiled to the cameras instead. He also waves and bowed to them, as it keeps on flashing in front of his eyes. Seohyun in the middle of her sons, looked down, making sure the maknae in her arms won't wake up with people outside. She also doesn't want them to have a glimpse of her. So she covered her.

 

Click.

 

Click.

 

and more sounds of coming from the camera was heard around while they're slowly entering the mansion's gate -- until they were able to get inside, the gate immediately closes, preventing all reporters from coming inside.

 

Unconsciously, Seohyun and Yoona simultaneously sighed in relief. Daniel who still wants to ask, somehow change his mind when he still can feel like peeing. He just quickly jumps out of the car.

 

"Omma, something's wrong?" However, Paul is also curious about the reporters. It's really surprising and bothered him.

 

Seohyun smiled anxiously towards her son. She wanted to tell him truthfully, but looking into Yoona's face in the passenger seat, she was reminded by what they have promised. "Those reporters are just welcoming us, Son. You know, your Daddy will take the CEO soon, right? They're like... asking for her statement regarding about it." So she decided to lie.

 

"Your mother is correct, Paul. Nothing is wrong about it." Yoona said before she stepped out of the car and opens the door right next to Paul.

 

"So it's only about business related?" asks Paul to make sure.

 

Seohyun and Yoona both nodded their heads, flashing a reassuring smile.

 

"So go on now and have a good shower." Yoona ruffled lightly her son's hair, making the latter smile back and complied. She took this as a chance to lowered herself and carefully transferred the sleeping beauty in her wife's arms. "She's too tired, isn't she?" she kissed her cheeks, admiring her daughter's face. But she can't help it and smile in amusement - recalling what happened earlier in the resort.

 

"Hubby... "

 

Yoona sighed, nodding her head momentarily. "I know. It's okay. You just did what's it's best. We've promise, didn't we?"

 

"Yes. But that would be the last time I'm going to lie."

 

"Yeah. But If they'll ask again, just ignore the question or... just change the topic." Yoona smiled, to convince her wife.

 

"I'd like to change the topic." Seohyun smiled back, pecking at their maknae's cheeks before leading them inside the mansion. But as soon as they arrived inside, they're greeted by a guest, Lawyer Kim.

 

"Good evening, Miss Im, Miss Seo." The latter bowed in respect at them.

 

"Good evening too, Lawyer Kim." Said Yoona as she transferred her maknae to her wife. "You take Yoonie in her room first." instructing her in the process.

 

"I'll comeback after I put her down." Seohyun agreed. She took their maknae back in her arms carefully and lightly bowed to the old man in front of them, before going upstairs.

 

"I told you about the last will and testament."

 

"I've expected this." an anxious smile appeared in Yoona's face. "But can we talk this in the living room? And as soon as my wife comes back." Yoona can't proceed a conversation with the lawyer if she can't see herself with her wife. The girl has the right also to know about the last will testament.

 

Lawyer Kim put on a warm smile. "I was planning to, Miss Im."

 

"Let's have tea or, coffee?" Yoona asked, friendly smiling. She take a step on the side, giving the old man a way.

 

Casually, Lawyer Kim walks to the dining room. "A tea would do. Coffee is not good for myself." telling the Im in the process.

 

Meanwhile, in the kids' bedroom, Seohyun hush her son Daniel when she walks in. The young boy was about ask something to her when she entered, almost didn't notice his sister.

 

"Can I borrow the camera? I want to print the pics already, Omma." Daniel childishly says in his cute tone.

 

"Ask your Narsha Noona to help you." Seohyun replied, couldn't let her son do it on his own.

 

"Yes." Excitedly, Daniel rushed outside, leaving his mother with his sister.

 

Seohyun can only smile as she carefully put Yoohyun down to her crib. She suddenly hummed something, she immediately lowered herself and rubs her back, something that will coax her little girl. She keeps on rubbing her back for the next 3 minutes until she had confirm she won't wake up anymore, she place her stuff toy in her arms and affectionately kisses her forehead before composing herself back. She headed to the bathroom first to check her other son.

 

"You're okay there baby?"

 

"Yes, Omma." Came Paul's faint voice.

 

Seohyun smiled to hear it. "Yoonie is already in her crib, careful to create noise, okay?"

 

"Absolutely, Omma." 

 

"I'll comeback later to say goodnight." Without hearing any words, Seohyun walks out the room with careful steps. She glance at Yoohyun's crib for the last time before completely leaving.

 

She headed downstairs and went straight to the living room. 

 

"I'm not missing anything, yet, Am I?" She walks in with a smile in her face. Yoona and Lawyer Kim are having a conversation when she arrives. Which she had quietly disturbed. But both have smiled back the moment she entered and take her seat next to her wife. Yoona welcomed her with one arm around her waist.

 

"Well then, can we proceeds to the real thing?" Lawyer Kim started, opening a brief case he had with him. He takes our a blue envelope and opened it in front of the couple. It was still sealed so the couple can see it he hadn't opened it and take out a file from inside.

 

Seohyun and Yoona exchanges gazes for a brief moment as they anxiously watches the old man checking the file. Seohyun can't help and leaned to her wife's shoulder for a support.

 

After a while of checking the testament, Lawyer Kim returned his attention to the couple.

 

"There are only 5 things that Chairman Im have discussed in his last will and testament." He started, while the couple is listening attentively with him. "First, Yoona, as the only daughter of Chairman Im, all of his share and position in the company will be given to you. He has at least 50% of it. Which is not surprising, hence, he's the founder of the company. Second, the mansion - you and your family will be owning this. The title of this land and the house is included in the envelope, this only needs your signature with your wife. Third, an educational plan was already been provided for the twins and Im Yoohyun. This is from their kindergarten until their College. I'll discuss how much is this later. Fourth, the other properties owned in Jeju. Basically real estate properties. He is transferring the name to you Yoona. Fifth, the Im Foundation for those who have heart diseases, he is transferring the ownership to Seohyun. In general, he transferred what he owned to Im-Seo family."

 

Speechless and barely could believe it, Yoona and Seohyun can only hug each other - trying to comprehend all the things they have heard. The old man may have left them without saying goodbye except for the latter, he left a lot for their family - they never thought would happen. It's too ridiculous to be true.

 

"That's why, it's really a good choice you will focus on business, Miss Im. Because, all of this can be steal by those greedy businessman in the company. You have to protect your properties, no matter what." Lawyer Kim additionally said.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"I'm sweet home, Babe!!!" Yul did not hesitated and shout out, upon arriving back in the house. This time, it's him who is late for dinner. But as he entered the kitchen, expecting to see his wife, he didn't see her there. "Sica? Where are you?" He once again shout out, but he still couldn't hear a response. He knew she went home already, base on her last text message.

 

Heading to the master bedroom, he checks the bathroom, the changing room and even the balcony if he can see her there. But to no avail, he left the room, wandering around the house, until he saw a door, ajar. He haven't check her there - the room that he knew is empty because they're still thinking on what to do with it.

 

Taking a step closer, he slowly peek behind the door and finally spotted his wife - on a treadmill. "What the heck." And in that moment, he realized the room have already been turned into a gym, as he can see more equipment around. He stepped inside, looking around with his jaw dropping. "Are you kidding me?"

 

"Oh, you're back, Babe." Jessica put down the earpieces in her ears when she realized her husband. She stepped out of the treadmill and welcomed him with a warm hug and peek on his cheeks. "How'd you like it?" she brightly smiled.

 

"You turned this room to a gym room? What are you thinking?" Yul exclaimed, couldn't believe his wife didn't even told him about it.

 

Letting go of her husband, Jessica walked back to the treadmill and pick up the picture of his ex-girlfriend. She went back, showing the picture of Seohyun in two pieces. "I told you, I want to be like Seohyun too. Look, it's so perfect. I really admire her gorgeous perfect body proportions." she pout her lips cutely.

 

"So you were serious when you tell me you love her body?" Yul chuckles in amusement. "So you're using her to inspire yourself to have the same body? Oh come on, you are already have the best body, Babe."

 

Jessica crossed her arms and shot her husband a glare. "Only for you, but not for other guys out there. I don't like it. I want not just you who will admire me."

 

"What the - Are you insane? You're doing this because you also want the others to see you y? No way!" Yul strongly disapproves.

 

"I was just kidding. Of course, I'm doing this more because of you. Aish. Why so dramatic." Jessica quickly dropped her childishness. She pulled Yul closer and kissed his lips three times. "I am just doing this because of you... only. My one and only husband." she sweetly says, earning a look of disbelief from him. "Ugh, I'm doing this because of YOU! Why can't you understand?!" she irritably exclaimed.

 

"You seriously doesn't need to do this." Yul sighed, as he attempted to pushed his wife, but the blonde held him in place.

 

"I do believe I need to do this." Jessica seriously uttered, looking into Yul's eyes intently.

 

"And why?"

 

"It's because I want to learn on how to become more healthy."

 

Yul squint his eyes. "Are you sure? Or you are just insecure because Seohyun has a gorgeous and y body. It's a sign of insecurities. Don't you know that?"

 

"Chincha? But I'm just inspired to have the same body like hers. Nothing else." Jessica explained, innocently.

 

"It's too sudden for me, don't you think so?"

 

"Yoona is so lucky she has a wife like that. Can you just think about me as well? As a truly Goddess woman? You can... really proud of?" She pout her lips again, hoping it will soften her husband.

 

'She's totally jealous of Seohyun's body. But I like seeing this. So adorable.' Yul finally was convinced, smiling towards his wife. "Fine. Do whatever you want. I'm supporting you."

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Chincha." Giggling, Yul pinched Jessica's cheeks and pulled her for a deep and lingering kiss. They both pulled back after 10 seconds.

 

"So what happened?"

 

"What happened... what?" A confuse look can be seen in Yul's face.

 

"Your talk with your father?"

 

"Oh, that. I... Don't have any idea yet." Yul replied softly.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

The tan guy couldn't yet answer his wife's question as he recalled what happened earlier.

 

2 hours ago...

 

Yul have been contemplating whether he will go to his father's office or not. The latter just went back from his meeting over a new client, and went straight to his office. He felt a little anxious with his plan. The fact that he just went back from a meeting and he will ask him something irrelevant to their company is quiet out of place. 

 

But as time passes, the more he reminds himself about what about to his half sister and his family is making him more eager to ask the latter. "I hope this will be okay." So getting up from his leather chair, he left his room and headed straight to his father's office.

 

"Come in."

 

Came his father's response after he knocks twice only. He walks in and saw his father, busy signing on every reports. 

 

"Ahem." 

 

"Oh, What can I do for you?" His father asks, without averting his eyes to the papers on top of his desk.

 

Taking his seat across his father, Yul hesitated to speak. "Appa... have you... have you seen the news articles? And... even... in the newspaper?" he swallowed a lump in his throat after releasing those words.

 

"You are talking about Yoona and her family?" 

 

"Yes." Yul simply replied.

 

Looking up to meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter