Happy Together Intro 1

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Intro 1: In New York pt. 1

 

 

-----------

 

 

Dear Diary,

 

It's another new day. Another brand new day to face with full of smile and love. Just good vibes!!!

But the different today, it's... Kwon Yul's wedding day. Yeah, after dating that girl - not to mention an Unnie to me ever since she and my first love got together, He decided to propose. I'm so happy for him and her. Well, not just me. Yoong Daddy (my wife) is the happiest sister on earth. She had been wishing to see it, and now... it's the right time. Yoong Daddy so funny because she really D-Day? hehe...

 

Good thing and today - the weather is so good when I woke up (of course, waking up first. I'm the most panctual after all. Hahaha!)

 

Anyway, Yoong is still comfortably sleeping next to me. Snoring, likewise. But I seriously couldn't understand why she still looks like a Goddess even if she snores so loud. And damn, is really open. Well, why would I marry her if in the first place... I don't find her a Goddess? Tell me if I'm wrong. kekeke.

 

Um, tomorrow again Diary. I'm sure today would be such a good day. Especially that we are in... New York~!

 

Hello and Good morning New York!

 

Im-Seo Family has finally arrived! :D

 

 

Yours truly,

Nurse Im-SeoHyun

 

 

A satisfied smile curved into a one young lady's lips after she wrote another entry on her diary. She closed her diary notebook gently, and put it on top of the night stand, together with the pen. That smile got even brighter when she looks at her wedding ring. It's been almost 4 years now since she got married. And yes, she must say, her life - her married life had been full of happiness. Who can ask for more? It's like she had the most perfect wife? perfect family? 

 

Can she also say, she's a perfect wife.. And mother?

 

She quietly sigh, knowing that it's not all the time she will always spend her time with the family (especially with the kids). Being a nurse is totally not a good idea while she's having three little kids that needs so much attention. But she can not leave her profession. It's the job that she choose and absolutely helping their family needs. Yoona as a celebrity and being a shareholder in her father's company is actually helping more in their lives. Yes, she certainly has no problem when it comes to financial. And most definitely, with her wife. The kids? It's always her problem. But a problem in a good way. Because apparently, their naughtiness never changed, it even doubled. And now, Daniel is influencing Yoo Hyun. But what important is, She loved them. That would never change. Her family is her life - after all. And like she always said, she can't thread them for anything.

 

Turning gently her head to face the doe-eyed, she was mesmerized by the Goddess beauty again, sleeping on her chest. But shortly right after, the latter's eyes fluttered open.

 

"Morning Yoong Daddy~" She greeted, just as sweet as she always does for her.

 

Yoona had some few blinks and hummed simply before she reached for her wife's waist and pulled her down again to the bed. "You wake up so early again, didn't you?" mumbles her, as she moves closer and rested her head on top of the girl's chest. The best part to sleep. At least for her.

 

"Um, I thought we are here-"

 

"Good morning. But not yet ready to get up. Come on, it's still night in Seoul." Yoona interrupted her wife's words, closing her eyes again. She held her in place - not planning to let go yet. She even tangle their legs under the covers.

 

Seohyun sighed, smiling right after. "Yul's wedding is happening in 2 hours, Don't you know that?" heck, she couldn't help it and remind her other half. "We still have to prepare. Not just us but the kids." She almost forgot, the kids are just next room. And for sure, already awake? Since she set an alarm clock on the room. And she heard it the same time when their alarm clock rings in the room.

 

"They can wait, hon." Yoona muttered. She looked up, showing her pout with her eyes close. "Please? I'm having jet-lag. And... hon, I think I'm having some morning needs." grinned her in the process.

 

"Me too - Wait what? Yoo..." Seohyun wasn't able to say her words anymore when Yoona started kissing her - her neck. "Yoong~ I'm not in the mood." She understands her wife's morning needs, but seriously, she can't think of this yet - knowing they're in New York for an event to attend. She tried to push her wife through her shoulders, but it only made her moan when she started to give her wet kisses against her skin. "Damn." She can simply close her eyes and enjoy it. Her hands are on Yoona's head, pulling her closer to her. Yes, every time Yoona is doing this to her, rainbows will surely show behind her closing eyes. And then, she would feel hot like the girl is to her. She loved it when Yoona dominates her.

 

But soon, Yoona bite her neck. "KYA! IM YOONA!" She literally slapped her shoulders, but the latter simply had a victorious smile, moving away from her. Touching that little pain on her neck, she glared at her naughty wife. "I didn't marry a vampire, Did I?"

 

"I just suddenly got hungry, Hon. Can I eat you?" Yoona joked with a playful smirk. Yet, she eventually jumps off of the bed and rushed to the bathroom, before Seohyun could pinch her so bad again. Being married with a SeoJoohyun is not bad at all. She's sweet, caring, lovable and strict. She can always receive a pinch on her arm, nose, and nose every time she will act naughtily. When will she honestly see her wife being naughty towards her, eh? It only happened once. When she and her were playing and she was sick that time. But now, it seems she would only play with her if she and her will be with their kids. Sigh. She thinks it will be the end of the world if it will happen again.

 

"Yoong open the door!" But before she can actually start showering, she heard Seohyun's voice and a knock on the door. Just when she's about to lift her pajama shirt up. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter