My Vampire Ex-GF: 08

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

08 | Help

 

 

***

 

 

The club is alive with vampires dancing to the music that was blasting. One DJ is on it, keeping them groove over the night. Alcohol can be also smell around the club. Most of them are British doesn't care if there are singles out there, as they make out with their lovers.

 

Seohyun who just entered the club with her sister immediately recognize some of the male vampires around and give a seductive look on her. She doesn't care and just keep walking until they reached the bar.

 

"Two whiskey." Tiffany ordered to the bartender who immediately give them the orders.

 

"So... who are you talking about?" Ask Seohyun as she take a sip on her drink easily. She had smoky make-up as usual and a messy long hair that she would constantly brush ily and eye the male vampires around, to see their reaction. She's been fond seeing how would they droll on her knowing they couldn't get to touch with her unless her protective sister will give them permission.

 

"No. I mean, he hasn't arrived." Said Tiffany as she took a sip as well on her drink. "Remember that hospital owner the last time? He has a son that's interested with you."

 

"Okay. Haven't seen him then." Seohyun nodded her head lightly as she casually drink again. "And so are you?"

 

"Yep. But I have heard some things about him. He is a varsity player in their school."

 

"Basketball Player?" Seohyun's head just automatically turned to her sister as she immediately thought of Yoona.

 

"He's a football player." Tiffany replied without anything in mind. "He's quite popular with his looks, gentleman aura and not to mention, he's a vegetarian like us. He's really fit for you." she smiled teasingly to her sister.

 

"Okay." Seohyun said softly as she mentally scolded herself. Of course, not all varsity players are like her ex-girlfriend. It just makes her chest tighten upon realizing she's missing the deer.

 

"Yah, what's with the face? Aren't you excited meeting a new friend?"

 

"I am." She quickly put on a bright smile to her sister. "But where is he? I thought he's gentleman?"

 

"Yeah... " Tiffany glances to her wrist and sigh. "He's fifteen-"

 

"I'm not here to just wait for him." Seohyun cut her sister's words as she put the glass down and left her to join the others on the dance floor.

 

Tiffany loved what she's watching. It had been three months since they left the U.S. to avoid their father and so far it's a good decision because her sister is so quick on adapting the new environment. Her father may have been tracking them right now but she doesn't care. As long as her sister is with her, she will not give up on her. Especially to those shadow hunters who are hunting her.

 

After moments just watching her sister alone, her guest finally arrived.

 

"I'm sorry if it took a while. I'm Jaewook by the way. The one who called earlier to you."

 

Tiffany didn't expect to be greeted by a handsome, young and tall bachelor. "It's great to finally meet you." She greeted back, smiling back at him as she shakes their hands.

 

"So, where's your sister?" Jaewook raise his eyebrows as he smiles charmingly. He's excited to finally meet the youngest Seo, who is apparently the talk of the town after they had a welcoming party months ago. He heard few stuffs about her that's why he's interested.

 

"The one on red." Tiffany just simply said as she pursed her lips to where her sister is before her eyes.

 

Jaewook shifted his gazes to the lady from the dance floor, making everyone shout and scream with the way she's dancing randomly. He can't help and chuckle in amusement. "That's Seohyun?"

 

"Why? You don't like her?"

 

"I didn't say that. It's just... she's cool."

 

Tiffany's lips curved into a giddy smile. "Chincha? She really is." She's glad to hear it from him.

 

"I think she and I will be compatible." Jaewook said and without permission, she left Tiffany as he squeezes himself to the small crowd and when he finally got a vision of her clearly, he greeted her automatically. "Having a good night?" He has to put his voice loud. "Seohyun right?"

 

Seohyun stopped from dancing and turn her body to face the voice that calls her. "You're?"

 

"Oh, Lee Jaewook." He introduced his self as he extended his hand. "I'm the person you're supposed to meet."

 

Raising her eyebrows as she glances to her sister, Seohyun mentally reminded herself the reason why she's in the club in the first place. She runs her hand on her hair first before taking his hand. "Seohyun, it's nice to meet you." She smiled, brightly.

 

"So, do you want to go somewhere?" Jaewook doesn't feel comfortable. He leaned into her right ear and added, "You know, a much quiet place? To get to know you?"

 

Seohyun understood and nodded. "Where?"

 

"Just a nearby private place." Jaewook said as he leaned back. He then led them out of the dance floor and the club.

 

Tiffany who watched her sister leaves just smile as she wishes her sister will finally fall for a fellow vampire.

 

-

 

Seohyun didn't expect it. Instead of some 'motel' as she thought it would be, Jaewook brought her to a restaurant. A romantic place for almost couples inside the place. "I thought you will... brought me in some... room?" She shamelessly said in a chuckle.

 

"Room?" Jaewook raises his eyebrows to Seohyun after giving the menu to the waiter. "Why would I do that?" He chuckles back. "I want to know you better; this is a good place to be."

 

"The place is owned by a vampire?" Seohyun ask curiously in a low voice.

 

"Nope. Humans." Jaewook informs. "And they have no idea we're not like them."

 

"I see." Seohyun smiled back briefly. "So, what do you want to know about me?" This is the first time for her to meet someone who is not into just having fun. He's formal and he likes it already.

 

"Aren't you curious about me too?"

 

"Uh... would love to know more about you as well. But you do the favor first."

 

Jaewook nodded his head and he took a glass of red wine before he started sharing things about him and his family to a young lady he is interested with.

 

 

***

 

 

Yuri is walking in the hallway in Shadow Hunters' Headquarters when she heard noises coming from one of the rooms. She stopped and find out the door was slightly ajar. Curiously, she gently pushed the door a little and took a peek inside the room, only to realize it's a training room for young nephillims and Yoona is the one teaching them. They are like kids that its adorable to watch them follow whatever the deer is doing.

 

Slowly but surely, she carefully walked in and stood by the door as she decided to watch her friend, taking the training serious for the kids who wants to learn fighting skills on such a age. She's teaching them taekwondo for the night's class and Yuri is proud watching her.

 

After a while, Yoona announced to the kids that it's a wrap and asking them to go home with their moms safely and sound.

 

"Someone is working hard so late." Yuri couldn't help and clap her hands while she's approaching the doe-eyed.

 

"Why are you still here? I thought you were on a mission?" Yoona casually asks as she picked up her towel from the bench and wipe her sweats on her forehead and neck.

 

"It was too easy." Yuri smugly replied, smiling in the process.

 

The doe-eyed noticed that her friend is holding a piece of paper on her left that she instantly snatched it and was about to check it when Yuri tried to snatch it back, causing her to put the paper up and tried to read what's on the paper. Her other hand is preventing Yuri to get the paper by holding her down on her shoulder.

 

"Yah! Give me that." Yuri tried to get it but the younger nephilim would avoid her reach and end up stepping away from her. "Aish!"

 

"You're going back to school?" Yoona chuckled as she looked back to Yuri in disbelief. "Seriously after years of giving up on it?"

 

Yuri finally got her application form. "Yes because I realize my life is boring."

 

"Or there's another reason?" Yoona smirk as she teases her.

 

"What reason could it be?"

 

"Yah! You wouldn't think of this all of a sudden without a valid reason. So tell me. I know there's another reason behind that boring life."

 

Yuri chuckled sarcastically. "I won't tell you." And stuck her tongue out before she turned to walk away.

 

"Jessica Jung?" Yoona decided to drop the name, stopping the older nephillim who quickly turned and sent her glares. "So, I was right. You can't forget about her that-"

 

"Fine. It's about her. I think it's just weird because I saw her earlier again. Aish, if only I can approach her right away but no, I don't think she will even see me as a normal person." Yuri sighs in defeat.

 

"Then be normal, babo." Yoona casually pick up eh her gym bag casually. "If you think she's already the one, then go for it. Don't hesitate." She advices, giving her a pat on her shoulder as she heads to the door.

 

"But I'm quite anxious to be honest." Yuri quickly caught up with the deer.

 

"What are you anxious of?" Yoona chuckled in amusement while they're walking in the hallway.

 

"What if she learned about me? I mean, who I am really. What if she will not take it?"

 

Stopping on her tracks, the younger nephillim faces her friend. "You haven't even done something. Don't waste such opportunity. Just deal with it later. Who knows she wouldn't mind?"

 

"Right." Yuri smiled a little.

 

"Aish, why do you have to be on the same school as me, though?"

 

"Because she's on the same school as you."

 

Yoona laugh. "Oh right. Hahahaha."

 

"Where are you going now?" Yuri took the same elevator as the deer once she got inside.

 

"Home, where else?" Yoona rolled her eyes in annoyance.

 

"I'm coming with you then."

 

"What?"

 

"I mean, since I'm going to school now, can I share home with you? Please? You know I only have the headquarters and I don't have family." Yuri pouted cutely, as if it will help her.

 

"Seriously?" Yoona doesn't think it's necessary.

 

"Ugh Come on, Im Yoona. I promise I will wash the plates. Um, I'll do the laundry. I'll do everything for you while I am living with you in your house. Yoona, please... please... please... " Yuri begs, taking her hands and wiggles it.

 

"Why can't you get a place?"

 

"Who would buy it for me? You're lucky you have your parents."

 

Yoona rolled her eyes again. "Fine." As she couldn't counter what the latter have said anymore. "But you must do what you promise earlier, araso?"

 

"Chincha? Of course, I would! Thank you Yoona!" Yuri automatically throw her arms around the doe-eyed's neck out of joy and hug her so tight.

 

"Just don't do this often." Yoona quickly pushed the dramatic older nephillim.

 

Yuri grinned and pulled Yoona close to her as she hooks her arms on her left arm. "I love you, Yoona."

 

"Whatever." Yoona cringes and tried to pushed her off again but she insisted and just let her. She sighs in defeat. They're the only two in the lift anyway. No one would .

 

"By the way, I think we will be on the same class."

 

"Why?"

 

"Just my guesses. Hehehe." Yuri snickers.

 

"You are older so probably." Yoona mentally reminded herself. Suddenly, her phone on the pocket of her jacket beeps, causing her to fetch it out and focus what she received.

 

"What's that?" Yuri tried to see the message but the doe-eyed hastily put her phone back to her pocket.

 

"None of your business." Yoona mumbles and finally get herself away from the older nephillim. "One rule, if I don't like sharing it, don't insist it, understood?"

 

"Tsk, as if we're not friends."

 

"We're friends but not all can be shared, Yuri-ah."

 

"Well, I'm grateful you allowed me to stay in your apartment."

 

"You're staying in the living room."

 

"What kind of person are you?" Yuri exclaimed in disbelief. "Don't tell me you only have one room?"

 

"You're staying in the living room or you're staying outside?"

 

"Fine." But she quickly agreed, otherwise she will freeze to death outside.

 

-

 

"You haven't really replaced this?" Yuri said as she took the helmet from the deer and stepped into her scooter behind her.

 

"There are things that can't be replaced, Kwon Yuri." Said Yoona simply as she drives them off.

 

'Yeah, like that vampire.' Yuri thought without knowing the latter can hear her thoughts.

 

Yoona just doesn't mind and focus on the road. Her message earlier was from the dating app, reminding her that she agreed to have a blind date with a girl on the app she met. She doesn't have any expectations about tomorrow but she's rather worried about Sooyoung who just recently cancelled their tutorial session. She also told her that can't able to meet her tomorrow night. Meaning, she'll pass a night without anything to do at night, unless her date will last quiet long.

 

"Yah, Im Yoona watch ou!" Yuri suddenly shouted, bringing the doe-eyed back to reality, who instantly avoided a dog on the road. "Are you spacing out?" She notices immediately as she's gasping for air.

 

"I... I was just thinking... " Yoona couldn't able to continue her words when she realized the dog that they just passed by looked like a wolf, based on what she's seeing on the mirror. She stopped the scooter immediately and turned her head behind. "Isn't that... a wolf?"

 

Yuri turned her head as well and raises her eyebrows. "It seems like."

 

"It looked hurt." Yoona quickly stepped out of the scooter and jogs towards the wolf who was walking slowly while cars are passing through it. She meets with it halfway and the latter looked up to her. "Oh my. You're hurt." She got worried when she saw some blood on its feet.

 

"Yoona?" But the wolf knows her.

 

"You know me?" She didn't expect it that it made her eyes widened upon hearing its thoughts. "But wait, I think we should bring you to the side." She said and put her hand in front to give signals to incoming car and ushers the wolf to walk with her in the side of the road. Once they're safe, she lowered herself to check on the wound. "This is bad. Where did you get this?" She asks as she slowly put her right palm on the wound and close her eyes, so she could focus heal the wound. Her hand glistens against the wolf's feet. Ever since she learned her powers have strengthen, she learned about healing wounds which not all nephillims like her can have the ability.

 

'You're Im Yoona, the only daughter of Shadow Hunters, The Ims. And... and my friend's girlfriend.' The wolf once again speaks with her. He bowed his head in respect to the nephillim.

 

The mentioned of 'girlfriend' made Yoona looked back at the wolf. "Ro-roxy?" As she remembers the wolf stuff toy Seohyun has. She learned about him while she's still dating. The last time she heard about the wolf, it went with his wolf-pack. "Oh my God, it's been a while. Where have you been?" She ask slowly letting go of his feet.

 

"You know him, Yoona?" Yuri finally voice out as she stood behind them.

 

"He's... he's Roxy. A friend." Yoona smiled and the wolf barks at her. She rubs his head and give it a gentle kiss. "It's good to see you back, my friend. Let's get you home." she whispers softly.

 

-

 

A long and heavy sigh escapes Yuri's lips as she finds herself lying on the couch and across her is the wolf, sleeping peacefully. "Well, at least someone is going to protect me." She said as she watches the wolf and slowly but surely, she too followed to the dreamland.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona is on her room, still couldn't sleep after she learned from Roxy that he didn't leave with his pack. He got lost trying to find Seohyun that he was force to return to the shadow world and live there for quite some time until a werewolf attacked their home, that's where he got the wound on his feet. She felt so bad and sad for him. If only she knows what's going on to the shadow world, she would have stopped those werewolves and save his family.

 

Getting off of her bed, she walked outside and looked up to the not so bright moon. "Should I ask Appa about going to their world?" She knows it's forbidden but she wanted to make sure everything is fine there.

 

The wind suddenly blows too hard that she has to cover her face and was about to return to her room when Taeyeon appeared just next to her. She almost hit her from being surprised.

 

"What's up with you?"

 

"What's up with you?" Taeyeon turns the table, casually walking inside the doe-eyed's room. "Why do you have to go out and ask that when I can hear you from the next building?"

 

Yoona mentally face-palmed. "Yeah, right." she followed inside and took a seat on the sofa.

 

"Something's bothering you?"

 

"Roxy, Seohyun's wolf friend is in the living room. His family was attacked by the werewolf and it looks like he's the only one who survives."

 

Taeyeon shakes her head. "That's bad. Something must be going on."

 

"I know right? That's why I'm thinking of asking Appa's permission to go to the shadow world. Werewolves doesn't attack another downworlder if they don't have any reasons."

 

"They are just probably hungry."

 

Yoona widened her eyes. "That can be. I mean, they sometimes don’t bother if it's the same downwolder as them if they are craving for something. Especially when they couldn't control their hunger anymore. And it's been years since they ate a downwolder."

 

"This means they're breaking the rules they have agreed with the Shadow Hunters."

 

"I hope it's not but that's the only reason I can think of." The doe-eyed travelled her eyes outside and sighs heavily.

 

"I can actually help you with that but we still have to ask your father's permission. We can't go there without the Shadow World's permission as well."

 

"Unless we'll sneak inside." Yoona smirk as something pops up on her head.

 

 

***

 

 

It was a good for her. But when she returned home and she's once again alone, Seohyun finds herself pouting while sitting her bed and her back is against the headboard. Her mind is wandering until Yoona came into the mind that made her flashes back to the memories she shared with the young nephilim. Especially when Yoona confesses to her par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter