My Fab Boss: 12

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

12 | Bad Yoonggator

 

 

 

"I'm Home!"

 

Upon hearing the voice of her brother outside her room, Yoona closes her laptop and quickly put it in her backpack. She then moves to her bed and made sure her gift for Seohyun is wrapped up securely with a floral design. She then put it inside her backpack too, and got up. She kicked her slippers and wear on her black sneakers. She kicks Seohyun's sneakers in the side before going back to her backpack and finally carry it on the back. Before she could leave, she fixed on her ponytail and wink. 

 

"Wow. Noona, where are you going again?" ask Luhan, as soon as he caught his sister walking out. "I thought you just got out from work at this hour?"

 

Yoona's attention somehow shifted to the girl behind the boy. "Sulli?" she raised her brows towards her.

 

"Good evening, Unnie." Sulli bowed in respect.

 

"Where are you guys going?" Yoona narrowed her eyes towards her little brother. "And why is Sulli here, again?"

 

"We're going to my room. We'll just review for the upcoming Midterm Exam."

 

"In your room? No. Just used living room." Yoona felt protective over Sulli. "You can just bring your laptop there, or whatever you guys wanted to use in reviewing."

 

"Books and notes, Unnie." Sulli corrected. "I've asked Luhan to stop using the internet first, since it will only make him do something else." 

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Ugh, you don't have to tell Noona, Sul. Fine, we'll use the living room. Wait for me in the living room, Sul. I'll change first." Luhan says, as he walks away. However, he stops and turned to his sister. "Where are you going? Earlier, you arrive so late again." his curiosity was still there. Especially that his sister was in a backpack. Like she's going for a camp?

 

"I'm going to see a friend. I'll be home before midnight. No worries." Yoona says, reassuringly. 

 

"A friend? Seohyun Unnie?"

 

Yoona smiled and shook her head. "Nope, Sul." lying in the process. "Just study well. Luhan, you take care of Sulli, Okay? Don't let her go home so late." she reminded the young boy. 

 

"Of course, Noona. She's my best friend, after all." Luhan giggles, winking at Sulli in the process. 

 

"Whatever, Dongseng." Yoona rolled her eyes and ruffle her brother's hair before she finally walks out the condo. Sulli, who blushes at Luhan's wink earlier, her back as well and makes her way down the stairs. Luhan chuckles lightly, as he resumes on his room on the other hand.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona was about to step on her motorbike when she suddenly changes her mind. Rather than using it, she get on the car. Upon reaching on the keys from her pocket, her phone rings. She hastily pulled it out from the pocket of her white jacket and smiled when she reads who's calling.

 

"Director?" She greeted, brightly.

 

[Um, Hey Yoong.]

 

Yoona raised her brows, noticing the hesitations from the other girl. "Wae? Is there something I can do?"

 

[Can you do me a favor?]

 

"Favor? Sure. Anything for you." Yoona says without hesitations. It's always her pleasure to help Jessica. "Unless, it's a mission. Hehe, I don't think I can. I just finished one." she added in a joking way.

 

[Aigoo, It's not about that. I mean... How can I say this...]

 

Yoona glance at her watch, the time to get into Seohyun's penthouse is only an hour. And according to Hyo's invitations, the get together party is starting 9am. It's still seven. So she has more free time. "Are you in the Agency?"

 

[Yes. Okay-]

 

"I'll be there. Let's talk about that personally if you can't do it in phone. I'll be there in 15 minutes." She says, as she ended the call. She casually put aside her phone and the engine. Consequently, cautiously driving off the parking lot.

 

 

 

 

[Seohyun's Penthouse] 

 

 

Hyoyeon loved her sight -- Seohyun seriously doing the stuffs she instructed. Despite that pain she had from the torture she received from In Guk, who was currently recovering from the shots she got, here's her friend, like nothing just happened during this dawn. To be honest, the doctor advised her friend to let rest and gain back her strength. But what else there to gain when she's already this energized? Chopping the ingredients she needed to chop. Apparently, there are 4 main dishes they're planning to cook; grilled salmon, sweet and spicy shrimps, chicken pasta, and chicken marsala. Their side dishes are already done with her skills. For their dessert, they only ordered Seohyun's favorite apple pie, since there's no more time to also bake for it.

 

"Finish! Now where are we?" Seohyun exclaimed after she had done with her work.

 

Hyo couldn't help it and giggle. Yet, she commented, "Once a tiger always a tiger." since ever this morning, the girl hasn't loses her engery. Without a doubt, she started to instruct her student. Seohyun was like posses by someone and obediently follow everything Hyo is telling her. Though some are difficult for her, it's not a reason for her to stop herself. Her determination to learn was very high. Might as well, after this, she can call herself as a chef.

 

Seohyun, the used to be so lazy in cooking end up enjoying bits of it. Hyo who is not used to see her friend being so polite and determined, hopes it will continue. Its great to see her bright and full colors everywhere. Such a rare sight from Seo Joohyun.

 

A couple of hours later they finished all the main dishes with a hi-5. And its seems like a great timing and their friends started to arrive. 

 

"Wow. I thought Kyungsoo will not be here, eh?" Hyo chuckles when Kyungsoo arrived with Siwon, right after Dara arrives.

 

Before Kyungsoo can even reply, Sooyoung then arrives, wearing her obvious big smile, as she excitedly rushes to Seohyun, giving her a comforting hug. 

 

"I'm so glad you're now okay, Hyun. I was really worried when I knew about this. And Oh, here. Favorite Hawaiian pizza." Sooyoung says, as she proudly presented her homemade pizza. 

 

"Thanks, Soo." Seohyun smiled back, taking the box.

 

"So... are you really okay or not yet? Why are you still wearing a mouth mask?" ask Siwon, concerned as well. The rest seemed to agree with his question.

 

Instead of the address girl, Hyo answered it for her. "The bruises on her face are still obvious, guys."

 

"It's horrible. I don't want to share it." stated Seohyun with an audible sigh. If only, bruises heals fast, her beauty must still be the same.

 

"Ugh. Stop talking about that. It was lucky and Yoonggator came to rescue you, Joohyun. Um, We should move to the dining now." Sooyoung was about to lead all of them to the dining when both Seohyun and Hyoyeo blocked them, by opening their arms.

 

"I have an idea. Why don't we move to my 2nd penthouse? At the 10th floor? Remember?" Seohyun suggestively uttered, earning her friends instant bright smile. And with that, they excitedly left the penthouse.

 

"What on earth?" Hyo exclaimed, didn't expect the younger girl would suggest it. "How can we move the food to the 2nd penthouse?" 

 

"You. Kim Hyoyeon. I also have shares for this building. Which means, I can ask the staff of this building to help get the food to the 10th floor." Seohyun wiggles her eyebrows smugly.

 

"Y-Yeah... I thought also of that. But why did you change your mind?" Hyoyeon was truly amazed by Seohyun's wealths.

 

"Well, I don't want a boring get together. This is so rare opportunity. My penthouse above has the view of the city and a pool. I want them to enjoy this night."

 

"Hmm, Seems a good idea. How 'bout Yoonggator? Don't you want to notice her?" Hyo teases with a smile.

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes. "I'll just text her later. For now, let's move the food to the 10th floor." She then shrugs and left to grab her phone. Hyoyeon giggles at Seohyun's reaction. She's really enjoying her every reaction.

 

 

 

 

----------------

 

 

At Seohyun's 2nd penthouse

 

 

 

 

The ambiance is so good - with the magnificent view of Seoul City. All of Seohyun's friends gathered on the couch, laughing and catching up with each other. Whilst, enjoying a drink they got in her refrigerator. 

 

"You guys haven't even been having dinner." Seohyun chuckles once she caught the sight of her friends. She and Hyo just arrived, together with the staffs that she as to help them bring it. 

 

Siwon and the rest their heads behind, only to quickly noticed the trolley that has the food. 

 

"Wow. Should we have dinner, then?" Sooyoung exclaimed, as all of them, including Seohyun and Hyo follows the staff to the dining, just next to the pool. Everyone except Seohyun and Hyo get in their seats.

 

"Oh my gosh. I think I will be so full tonight." Kyungsoo commented.

 

"These food should be food for our stomach." Which Dara also anticipated. The staffs of the building is setting the food, and their plates and utensils to the table.

 

Siwon can now hear their growling stomach, chuckles as she also added, "That's if Hyo cooked for us."

 

"Um, You're wrong Siwon." Hyoyeon says and pointed to Seohyun next to her.

 

Siwon, Sooyoung, Kyungsoo and Dara all turned to Seohyun with a surprise look on their faces.

 

"You cooked?"

 

"Just when?"

 

"Are you sick?"

 

"Oh Gosh, Don't tell me you'll kill us?"

 

"Why?!"

 

"Are you in love?"

 

"Or Are you posses by a Ghost?"

 

"Or is it, you have a new enemy to impress?"

 

blah... blah... blah...

 

Seohyun covered her ears as the questions goes on and on. She barely could comprehend what is going on to her friends. Until she couldn't see their lips moving anymore, she let out a sigh of relief. But rather than answering them, she scolded, "YAH! THE DINNER IS READY! YOU GUYS CAN'T MAKE THE FOOD WAIT!!!" or more like she's complaining because they all rushes back to the living room - as if afraid to taste her own cook. But with her death glare to each one of them, they all rushing back to the dining table, awkwardly smiling at her. Siwon who is the oldest could only shake his head at their silliness.

 

"I'll taste it first, then." Siwon said, as he lead them. Though hesitant, he first tasted the sweet and sour shrimps. 

 

Hyoyeon, especially Seohyun clasp their palms together as the chef of the gang is slowly munching the food. The rest is agape, watching Siwon taking one bite, another bite, until he decided to have it on his plate. 

 

"Was it good?" Seohyun nervously ask, through her dry throat.

 

Siwon slowly swallowed his food, as he slowly also turned to face the young girl. He pondered for a while before he just shows a thumbs up. 

 

"Omo. It's good?" All of them except Hyo exclaimed, couldn't believe.

 

"Coming from Chef Choi, You guys shouldn't be asking more." Hyo proudly says. Seohyun just couldn't say a word. Didn't expect that Siwon would like it. She just did what Hyoyeon said. She didn't even think Siwon would be speechless with her food. It's only shrimps though.

 

However, as Siwon tasted the others, and also thumbs up, she really had a big smile. Though some are hesitant, she's more than happy to see the rest tasting every food she prepared for them. 

 

"Wow. This is seriously good, Hyun." Sooyoung praised, couldn't stop herself from eating. She as a shikshin is picky. But for freaking reason, she loved it. Epecially the chicken.

 

"I thought I could die now. Jjang!" Kyungsoo added, winking and giving Seohyun a thumbs up.

 

"Gosh, I will go in heaven with this." Dara even moaned out of happiness. It's like, she just eat the best pasta chicken. "Whoa~ I love you already, Hyun~" she added playfully.

 

Siwon giggles at his friends' reactions before turning to Seohyun, who was still standing before them, agape. "You should start cooking now, Hyun. These are so good. I could taste every ingredient." he suggested with a praised at the end. 

 

Seohyun finally closes her lips as she replied. "All thanks to Hyo Unnie, Oppa. I just did what she told me." She literally hugs the smaller girl, gratefully.

 

"But do you guys know what's the secret of her delicious first time cook?" Hyoyeon immediately pulled back from Seohyun's hug and turned to their friends.

 

"What?" All of them chorused, including Seohyun herself.

 

Grinning widely, Hyoyeon says, "Yoonggator--Ugh." heck, she finds herself on the floor, knock down by Seohyun's straight punch on her abdomen, who was sure blushing with Hyoyeon's words.

 

"Hahahahahaha!" Sooyoung and the rest laugh out so loud. But only to shut on their mouth as well, as Seohyun deathly glares at them.

 

Hyoyeon got up, wants to laugh as well. Yet, she instantly covered .

 

"One more word, I'm going to kick your off of my place!" Seohyun seriously warned, earning Hyo's frantic nod.

 

 

"Yah! Are you guys standing there only? We're about to finish all of these." Sooyoung warned, earning everybody's chuckles

 

With that, Seohyun and Hyo respectively pulled their chairs and followed everybody. Later, they enjoyed chatting, joking, and laughing while enjoying such a good dinner.

 

At the midst of their fun, Seohyun almost forgot something.

 

"Guys! Don't finish it all! My Assistant is coming in a while!" she has to remind her friends that the food is not especially for them. They're just the tester for Yoona.

 

Unknown to her, the person she texted earlier to come by in the 10th floor instead of her original place, @ Room no. 117 -- is slowly forgetting her invitation. 

 

 

 

 

[Jessica's New Condo] 

 

 

 

Upon closing the door, Jessica almost drops the bottles of water she's carrying when she caught the sight of her officer; sweaty and was constantly humming to a song.

 

Who wouldn't? She asks Yoona to help her paint the entire walls of her living room. In her new place that has no air con yet. She nervously gulped as she approaches the girl on top of the ladder.

 

"Yoong? Are you okay there? Have some water first." She said, loud enough, as cheeks are slowly turning red. It wasn't that Yoona is sweating as hell too. She's only on her sports bra and tight pants, which made her ier to look.

 

Hastily, Yoona take the one earpiece off of her ears and looked down to the browned hair girl. She instantly smiled and carefully climb down the ladder. As soon as she had her foot on the floor, she put aside the brush and accepted the bottle.

 

"Why don't we have a break first? I bake some cookies also while you're busy out here." Jessica sweetly informed.

 

"Yeah, Sure." Yoona's hungry stomach is seriously groaning now. Though she had their dinner already, she's still so hungry. Must be because of the task.

 

Upon arriving at the kitchen, "Tada! I bake you some mickey cookies." Jessica quickly exclaimed, presenting her own masterpieces.

 

"Wow. They're so cute." Yoona giggles. She just quickly picked one and bite on it. She gives a thumbs up when she finds them so delicious. Like a kid, she excitedly pulled the chair and enjoyed the rest of it.

 

Whilst Jessica is only contented with water. Seeing Yoona enjoying her cookie just made her flutter. That means, she's a convincing good cook. Especially that, later, they'll be an official couple. It's like, she can use her skill in cooking to make Yoona fall for her more.

 

"By the way, after the living room, can you also help me with the 2nd floor? My room hasn't painted yet. If that's only okay for you. You're not busy right now, right?" She hesitantly inquired.

 

Yoona surely shake her head. "I'm not busy tonight. You're just making me busy." giggles her at the end. She's unconsciously forgetting the invitation she got from Hyo earlier in the afternoon. And due to how busy she was, she did't get to hear the message Seohyun sent a couple of minutes ago.

 

"Yeah, I'm like commanding you. Sorry." Jessica pouted, feeling bad a little somehow.

 

"Why would you sorry? You shouldn't be."

 

"Well, You just got from a mission. I think you're tired?"

 

"Come on, I'm Him Yoona. You should know I can do a lot of things even after a mission." Yoona chuckles, as she bites on another piece of cookie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter