F O C U S: 12

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

12 | Bad Mood

 

"Don't try to play around Yoona." Seohyun said, as she quickly drives off. 

 

'No I'm serious. I'm heading to Seoul Olympic Park too.'

 

"Yoona, I'm in a mission, please don't try to disturb me." Seohyun still couldn't believe. Her eyes are on the road, trying her best not to over speed. Her mood is definitely bad by now - and she has no reason to play around with her friend.

 

'Fine. I won't disturb you now. I'll just see you there.'

 

Beep.

 

With that, Seohyun shrugs the thoughts about Yoona. She pressed the gas pedal too hard, overtaking the car on her way. Right then, her mind crosses about Luna and her group. She could not understand why they seemed to know they are going to their hideout. "Is someone betraying the agency?" She can't help it and think like that. She and the Agents of SMART only knows about their mission earlier. So there's a possibility that someone might be acting as an agent of SMART. But the truth is, a Greenlight member? To think, there are still two members of the group that they're unknown. "Damn. I have to investigate this." She angrily punched her steering wheel, causing for a loud honk. She did not mind at all and speed more. She and the Agent only has 11 hours. As early as possible, they should find the bomb and defuse it right away. Her heartbeats are so fast - both anxious and concern over the people of Seoul. Their safety is always their main priority.

 

30 minutes later - she arived at the park with her group. And as expected, they can only see few people roaming around the big park. The President have already reported about another bomb threat, so most people are now aware of what is happening to the city. Everyone immediately scattered as they search for the bomb through a smart tablet device that will detect a bomb - if there is any around. 

 

"Unnie!!!"

 

Heck, Seohyun did not expect to see Krystal, running towards her waving her hand. She's even on Agency's uniform. 

 

"What are you doing here?" She knew she's one of the Agents as well, but she has no idea about her involvement. "And you are addressing me as Unnie again, eh?" She crossed her arms - playfully glaring at her.

 

"Director Im have also tasked us. Minhyuk is currently with the team C - in the mall." Krystal informed knowingly.

 

"Oh, I didn't know. I'm sorry." Seohyun stands corrected.

 

"It's okay, Agent Seo. Um, we should start now."

 

"Yep." Seohyun ushered Krystal to go with her - as they both also opened their tablet, quickly looking around the big park with the used of it. Some few people that has no idea got scared with their actions, but they quickly explained what is happening.

 

-

 

Meanwhile, Yoona is in her car - heading to Seoul Olympic Park the moment she heard about Seohyun's destination. She's too focus on the road that she did not notice her phone is already ringing. Excited? Not just she's excited to join the team but she's also excited to see Seohyun again. She has no idea how will she explain it to her but she's pretty sure she's going hug her. She felt like missing her after last night's realization. The constant thinking about Seohyun definitely helped a lot for her brain to work that night. But somehow, she was disappointed that only the training in England came back to her. She can't even yet remember the days she created the bomb. It's like, her brain only opened for the days she spent with Seohyun. How much she loved her - that even until now. Her hopeless romantic feelings fot Seohyun absolutely went back. It's a good progress and a good feeling inside. Especially that is now confident Seohyun never loved Luna. She has the upper hand now. 

 

A few minutes later, she finally realized her phone is ringing. It was on the right time as she stopped the car for a traffic ahead. She took this chance and picked up her phone on the passenger seat. It's her father.

 

[What do you think you are doing, Yoona?] And Director Im sounds a bit mad?

 

"I'm sorry father for not telling you. But I'd like you to know that I'm already back. I mean, the old Yoona is now back. I already can remember everything in my training days, with Seohyun. Oh, not only that. All the training classes - the skills i had... I don't know but I feel like it's restoring back on me. As if, the soul that I lost back then is already back to me. I seriously can't believe what is happening, but I'm really confident with this. So please, father... allow me this - I want to help the team." She confidently ended, staring outside fiercely.

 

[Do you already remember... Um... ]

 

"The bomb? Seohyun explained to me last night, Father. I now understand the reasons of all these and I want you to know that I am sorry for that. I never intended to create such bomb that I am not aware it will be really a success. I'm sorry again. Um, However... I still don't remember the bomb - I mean, when I created it. On how to defuse it - whatnot. But Father, I'm trying my best - I'm trying my best to remember about it... don't worry."

 

[You sounds like the old Yoona indeed. I like this. Okay, go on and continue. Take care.]

 

"Of course, Father. I know how to take care of myself. I'll see you later."

 

[I'll see you later.]

 

With that, the call ended. Yoona put her phone down. But instead on the passenger seat, she placed it to the handle in front of her. She opened the GPS and review the streets that has no traffic. "Bingo." She exclaimed, once she got an alternative way. Reversing her car, she did not waste a second time and speeds off.

 

20 minutes if drive only, Yoona pulled over the car next to another car, that she's sure the romeo car Seohyun is always using. But she's not in the place to admire Romeo again - instead, she's in the place to search that dangerous explosive bomb. It was really a good thing Tiffany is really early when she left the house - or she's not going to be in the same place with the other SMART agents. So she headed straight to where the Agents are searching.

 

But when she spotted a total of six agents including her friend and Krystal, they seemed to have stopped searching already. All of them are in circle, looks like listening to Seohyun's conversation over the phone.

 

Doesn't want to disturb them, She just quietly stood next to Krystal. The younger girl looked at her with a surprised look but later softened when she found out its her.

 

Unknown to them, Luna and her group is just nearby - inside a black van, watching them from afar.

 

"Damn, they found the bomb in the mall." Jinwoon cursed, earning a disapproving look from Yoochun, who was on the driver seat.

 

"I'm sure they're apparently defusing it now." Yoochun says, taking a look at the back seat, where Tiffany, Luna and Yoseob are currently sitting.

 

"Why is Yoona with them?" Tiffany was watching through a telescope. She grit on her teeth, as she find her fiance staring at Seohyun seriously. She felt the urge of running outside bring her back home, but she can not. Otherwise, her undercover will be likely discovered.

 

"Of course. She's SMART agent right?" Yoochun replied.

 

"Isn't she having an amnesia?" Jinwoon creased his brows.

 

Luna shake her head and brought her rifle out from under their seat. She slightly opened the window car and aim on her target - Seohyun's back.

 

"Yah, What are you doing Luna?" Tiffany quickly snatched the rifle from Luna.

 

"I'm not going to shoot Yoona. I am shooting your rival." Luna stole the rifle again from Tiffany. "I thought you want her dead? Just like what her father did to your mother?!" She exclaimed, couldn't help it and mention about the girl's revenge about her mother's death. It was a fact that Seohyun's father shot Tiffany's criminal mother to death. The reasons why she decided joining their group.

 

"Not yet. I am not going to do that yet. Not at this time that we are still going to bring Yoona's memories back. Then, After I will reveal myself, I could kill Seohyun." Tiffany defended herself strongly. Well, its not about her revenge anymore. She's the reason why Yoona can't lover her back. This is the only way for her to own Yoona finally.

 

"And Luna, we have already planned right? We are going to attack them once the three remaining bomb is over." Yoochun also stated. He can see how much Luna is so eager to kill Seohyun right there already, but Tiffany is right, it's not yet the right time.

 

Without warning, Luna pulled the trigger - heck its a miss and it only alerted the Agents. She closed the window and Yoochun immediately drives away so fast.

 

Seohyun and Yoona and the other Agents opened their fire. All of them runs as fast as they can - all the way to their respective cars. Then, they followed the van out of the park.

 

Bang Bang Bang.

 

Gun shots can be heard around the road as Seohyun decided to keep on firing. Hence, the van isn't firing back. The other agents and Yoona are backing her up behind.

 

Putting her car to an automatic mode, She replaced her gun with a rifle. But before she could fired back, Yoona beat her. The latter emerged next to her car - signalling her to change on the lane as they tried to stop that van  on their view. Heck, as she tried to change her lane - behind Yoona, a bullet hits her side mirror. She changed her mind. Yoona was about to answer their opponent's fire when her side mirror was also hit before she could even pull a trigger. She has to put her head down as the bullets are now focusing on her.

 

Seohyun took this opportunity and let Romeo over speeds - overtaking the van. She gradually opened the car door and showed herself, firing in the process. But due to the movement she could not shot the target - wheels. Since their van is bullet proof, she can only stop them through shooting the wheels. But their driver seems to know her motive and was moving the van shakily.

 

Luna can't be careless and decided to answer all Seohun's bullets to the front. Seohyun was quick from getting back on her seat however.

 

"Back up is on the way!" Yoseob shouted at the back seat.

 

"Faster! Yoochun!" Luna shouted.

 

With that command, Yoochun pressed the gas pedal too hard, over taking Seohyun and changing the lane in the process. They had successfully escape.

 

With that, a van suddenly appears in the opposite side,  blocking Seohyun and the rest of the Agents' way. 

 

Seohyun stopped the car. Yoona also did to her car that the other agents followed. One by one, they hop out from their cars while holding their gun forward - towards the van. They slowly approached the van - until the door suddenly opens. A guy stepped out from it and attempted to run away when Yoona immediately shot him on the legs. He drops on the floor, screaming in pain.

 

Yoona and Seohyun instinctively approached him and pulled him up. He was intensely glaring at them. Then, he suddenly chuckled devilishly. Yoona and Seohyun looked into each other's eyes. Both smirked and together, they landed a good punch to his abdomen.

 

Krystal approached them and handcuffed the guy. Yoona helped her handcuffed him.

 

"Are we going to bring him to the headquarters? Or... Hospital?" Asked Krystal, as she can see blood dripping on his leg.

 

"Headquarters. We have our own Medic, Aren't we?" Yoona seriously uttered.

 

Breathing heavily, Seohyun stepped back from the guy, while watching the two agents holding him up steadily. But her eyes definitely shifted to Yoona. The girl winked at her. She just ignored. She composed herself back and walk away instead.

 

Yoona silently smiled to her own, as she pulled the guy forcefully with Krystal. They drags him - but stopped when Seohyun also stopped just next to the van, where the other agents are currently looking into. When they got out the van, of the agents is carrying a bomb. They all frowned to see it, as the guy laughs. Yoona can't hold it and smack his head.

 

"It almost exploded Agent Seo If we did not defuse it right away." Said the tall blonde agent, proudly showing the defused bomb that was wrap with a plastic in front of the guy they captured. "Tell us, how many of this did you guys planted around Seoul?"

 

The man simply chuckled, not planning to say anything.

 

"No wonder he runs away." Krystal realized. Sighing in relief. Yoona and Seohyun also did the same with her.

 

 

SMART Headquarters

2:00pm

 

"This shouldn't be something to celebrate, but I would like to congratulate team c and Seohyun's group for a job well done today. With the help of my daughter also, they have captured one of the Greenlight's men. But, there's more than this. We're still on high alert for what will happen next. However, we can guarantee that the man we captured will surely help us in locating Greenlight. Agent Im, good job and welcome back to the Agency. Um, Agent Hyo? It's your turn." Director Im ended it by allowing another Agent to stand in front the others.

 

While Hyo is setting up her presentation, Yoona who was standing next to Krystal in the corner of the room poke at her and whispered, "Can I take your place?"

 

"Sure."

 

"Thanks." Yoona said, as she exchanged place with Krystal - so she's now standing behind her friend. Seohyun was so unaware, as her focus was on something. Her arms are crossed under her chest, while she keeps on thinking about it. Yoona on the other hand stood so close to her, and peeked at her friend - but only to noticed she wasn't even noticing their closeness. She composed her stand back and decided to put her attention now to the report.

 

"Ok Taecyeon..." Hyoyeon began. "He's part of Greenlight about 2 years ago." The unknown picture she presented the other day was now presented as his picture. Only one unknown member left. "He's part of this group for almost 4 years - but due to opposite interest, he left the group - and is now part of a gambling group and also a model. Only few knew about his gambling, because of his boy next door look. Oh, He's also like them - so skillful in both shooting and combat. Why I am presenting this? I'd like to creat a task force team in catching him and bring him to the Agency - so we can further have more information about Greenlight."

 

"I'd like to lead this." Seohyun suddenly raised her hand, causing for everyone's attention now turned to her. "I've read about an event in the news paper - a fashion show tomorrow. He might attend it."

 

"Good. You can lead the mission, Agent Seo." Director Im said, which was also agreed by other Agents around.

 

"Can I also join?" Yoona raised her hand as well.

 

Seohyun's attention turned to her friend, she rolled her eyes back and returned her attention back to the agents. "Can I take this opportunity as well?"

 

"What is it, Agent Seo?" Onew said aloud this time. He and the other directors are sitting on their respective leather chairs.

 

Seohyun stepped forward and stood in front of them. "Earlier - when we attacked the previous hideout of Greenlight. They're not there anymore - and I suspect, someone had leaked the information of the mission. I would like to take this opportunity and ask this straightforward - who among of you here is one of Greenlight?" She looked at them one by one - heck - she noticed their innocent looks.

 

"I've noticed this as well. The building was already empty. There were no evidence that they even stayed there." One agent speaks. He's the blonde Agent that defused the bomb earlier with Seohyun. "I wondered if someone of us here have shared the information of the mission?"

 

Seohyun crossed her arms and squint her eyes, as she still wandered her eyes. All of them, including Yoona who is looking so innocent.

 

"Luna is enough." Director Im muttered, remembering that girl as a spy in the Agency. It was such a mistake for the Agency that they did not suspected the girl.

 

Sighing, Seohyun shrugs. "So who is joining me with this mission?" And proceeds to another mission instead.

 

"Me." Yoona still insist, showing her hand up. Three Agents also raised their hands, including Krystal and Minhyuk.

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes back and decided to leave the room casually. With that also, other agents left the said room. Yoona on the other hand catches up with her friend.

 

"Yah! Agent Seo! Didn't you hear me? I'm coming with you!"

 

Stopping on her tracks, Seohyun decided to turn around and face the doe-eyed. "What are you doing? Didn't I tell you to focus on your past memories and the bomb? Don't do this. Don't waste your time here." she whined. "Don't be stubborn." She couldn't really get herself back in a good mood after what happened earlier. Plus the fact that Yoona is taking part of the mission. She barely could even sleep thinking about her safety always - and now she wanted to join? She'd rather kill herself than allowing Yoona to join.

 

"Y-Yes. I was. I am. B-But... I don't know what is happening to me but I always find myself entering this headquarters. As if, If I will continue being near with you, I'll slowly gain my memories back. And probably, I can solve the bomb I created." Yoona explained herself, though she already knew the reason why she's in the place. 'She really didn't believe me when I said Agent Im is back, earlier? Ridiculous.' 

 

Seohyun sighed and made up her mind. "Fine. Just refrain talking about courting or love. It's not our priority here." She turned around and ushered Yoona to come with her. Ever since Tiffany told her to stay away from her fiance, she wanted to focus on their job. She's engaged that she doesn't want to interfer.

 

However, much to her dismay, she did not feel Yoona is following her to another room. She stopped and turned around, only to see her standing in the aisle. She's standing straight, staring seriously towards her. "What?! I thought you want to join this mission?!" she annoyingly exclaimed.

 

Yoona put her hands on the pocket of her jacket as she slowly approached the younger girl. Seohyun raised her brows in confusions. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter