My Fab Boss: 01

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
warning: there's a lot of cursing words in this chapter.

 

 

 

01 | Memory Loss

 

 

 

6 hours ago...

 

 

She's not into business or whatsoever they call it, but since it's her Uncle's request, the person who has been so kind giving what she needs everyday, she can not complain. And there she was, pulling over her car nonchalantly in front of Garden Restaurant, called 'Rose Garden Restaurant - already sight-seeing her kind Uncle, inside the said place. She stepped out of her car and then walk into the entrance. While she's making her way, she's running her finger on her messy hair, making sure that it's fix once she arrived in the table. But to her dismay, it only messes her hair when the wind blows. Not minding at all, she went straight to the corner of the restaurant and meet with her Uncle Leeteuk.

 

"Hyun. Fix your hair. People are staring."

 

"I'm tired enough to fix this. Don't care about them. So what's up?" She answered, nonchalantly. "Don't waste my time, Uncle."

 

Leeteuk audibly sighed, somehow he's getting used to it. He passed a sky blue envelope towards his niece. "Here. It's the files that I want you to work on before you could - or I could appoint you as the general manager of FAB."

 

"Wow. A work, Huh? You're giving me a work?" Seohyun just casually received the envelope, opening it right away. 

 

"You've been so jobless. I can't let you continue that."

 

"Jobless? Is Dj-ing for you a jobless? I earn a lot of money in that work, Old man." Seohyun snickered. "But I think I will love this. Forward and Beyond? Nice, It's like, Music is beyond."

 

Leeteuk was speechless for a couple seconds, before he replied, "It's not just a simple company Joohyun. This is an international Music Company. And-"

 

"Hold up. I know this company. So general manager?"

 

"Yeah, but we have some problem apparently."

 

"Problem?"

 

Leeteuk took the folder from Seohyun's grasp and opened it. He flipped some pages over it then stopped in one particular page. "It's been a week since our system in the company is having a problem in security. Some of our tracks stored in our computer has been hack. It Specialist can not afford it. So I hired someone from Seoul Security Agency. I want you to work on this and the other files that needs some improvement in the company."

 

"Oh. I see. So you hired me to solve this problem?"

 

"And to give you a proper job, not your Dj-ing anymore." Leeteuk stated firmly.

 

"I swear, Dj-ing for me is a proper job."

 

"Don't argue anymore. Otherwise, I'll let your parents in the states know about your doings here."

 

Seohyun huffed. "Go for it. I don't give a damn. I think it was better right? I'll be sent back to them. I think living in a western country deserves me."

 

"Don't talk like that. You know your parents doesn't want you to live what westernians do. They want you to live where you were raised."

 

"Then why telling my parents?" Seohyun dared to ask. She crosses her arms and raised her brows like a real boss.

 

Leeteuk was annoyed. Yet, he can not argue back anymore. "Then do as what I am telling you." So he can only pursued her.

 

Rooling her eyes, Seohyun flatly answered, "In one condition."

 

"What?"

 

"Let me hire someone as well."

 

"What kind of job?"

 

"Since I'm new to this. I want to hire an assistant that could assist me." Seohyun never wanted to decline the offer though. She just wanted to play sometimes towards her Uncle. Like she had remind herself, her Uncle is her only way to survive in this cruel world.

 

"No, I'll hire for you."

 

"No. Just give me some resumes and I will tell who will I hire."

 

No manners. That was in Leeteuk's mind. Which is really so new for this girl. "Fine. I'll give it to you tomorrow-"

 

"Oh wait, call them for me today. You give me the resumes tomorrow and I'll interview them on the same day. Deal?"

 

"What-"

 

"I'll work on the files that you give, tonight. So you have also to work on my demands. Have a good day, Uncle." Seohyun just interrupted her Uncle, with an obvious fake smile. She took the envelope and her shoulder bag, before leaving the latter with no more words.

 

She got back in her car, sighing. " this life." as she throws the envelope in the passenger seat. Giving her Uncle a one last look, she drives off.

 

 

 

 

[Siwon's Mansion]

 

 

"Um, I'm kind of new to this place, can I know where's the party going on?" That moment she had lost the girl on the way inside, Yoona just couldn't be shy and ask immediately.

 

"Are you kidding us? It's in the invitation card." The girl she ask chuckled to answer her.

 

"Well, for your information, I've left it at home. I just got inside because I've seen a friend. But damn, she just lost me in the way." Yoona reasoned, sighing.

 

"Okay, that seems convincing. It's in the 3rd floor. Just get on the elevator."

 

"Oh, Thank You." Bowing a lot of times, Yoona consequently left, in search for the elevator. 'A house with an elevator, how cool is that.' "Oh there you go." and not a moment after, she saw the elevator. She just literally runs so fast, wanting to ride that closing lift. But to her dismay, she's late. Good thing and there's another lift next to it. 

 

As she moved to the side, she widened her eyes when she caught the sight of that ginger haired girl, who stood next to her waiting for the elevator to come, without noticing it's her she just helped out, outside. She was so tall - taller than her for a bit. Like a real model or something.

 

'Wow.' She thought in her mind, as she just realized how tall she was. And how her skin is so white. She's not too observant with the people around her, yet, this girl is really catching her attention. Well, it's not only her, some quiet party goers is really staring at her. Shrugging, she turned her attention back to the metal door, wondering why it is taking long when the house is honestly just 3 storey? "Aigoo... "

 

"If you want a faster elevator, you can use the stairs." Suddenly, Seohyun speaks.

 

Yoona blink for three times, as she turned to looked at the girl next to her. "Excuse me?"

 

"Shouldn't you thank me for helping you out there?" says Seohyun, as she slowly looked at the girl, behind her sunglasses. But her right eyebrow that raised is obvious.

 

"Um, Yes. Thank You." Yoona smiled, heck the girl just turned away again. So she looked back to the metal door, again.

 

"No problem. Teens like you are like that. You guys do know how to forget things." Seohyun replied nonchalantly.

 

"What teens?" Yoona was once again surprised. "Who are you talking to?"

 

"You. Who else."

 

Yoona chuckled, totally amused. "Wow. So I look so young to your eyes? Thank You."

 

"How old are you?" Seohyun returned to looked at Yoona again. This time, she looked at her from head to toe. She's just at her height as well. But to her dismay, her face just really look so young. The girl was sure grinning towards her, like she just really loved her addressing her a teenager. She take her sunglasses off, looking at her face closer, the girl stepped back, avoiding her.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Seohyun sighed, convinced that the latter seemed old enough with her knitted forehead and some little eye bags around. Her damn sunglasses was at fault. She just stood straight and never say any words anymore. Yoona giggles, as she composed herself back.

 

"But anyway, thanks for letting me in. I kind of forgot my invitation card."

 

"Important things shouldn't be forgotten." Seohyun muttered softly, as she put her sunglasses on her head instead and put her hands on the pocket of her coat.

 

"And you really talk so much, No?"

 

"I'm talking to myself." Seohyun just simply said, opening her phone in the process. "Aigoo, I don't think I can able to go tomorrow. It's so early. I'm pretty sure this party is ending around 3 or four."

 

Yoona certainly couldn't relate to. She just close her arms and waited silently in her place.

 

"Sh*t. I should wake up early for a jog and breakfast in Hug. This ing company is a pain in the a**."

 

'What on earth. She talk so dirty.' In Yoona's mind, while she can't help it and listen to the girl. She has a soft voice, but for an unknown reason, she talks like that. It's really so disappointing, hearing girls like them. So unlike to her crush - such an angel.

 

"YAH! A**HOLE! YOUR ELEVATOR IS TAKING SO LONG! I DON'T WANT TO USE THE STAIRS!" Seohyun shouted to the phone, talking with Siwon. "Yeah? then fix it for ing right NOW! Aish! Happy birthday by the way." She put her phone back to her pocket and crosses her arms, waiting patiently. "If this damn elevator will not come, I'm going to bomb this place! Aish!!!" she stomped her feet, whining lightly. She really hated it when she keeps waiting. She's an impatient person. Especially if she has some work to do. She can not help it and curse a lot.

 

Yoona couldn't believe what she just heard. She's really not liking this girl. Well, she's a DJ and she certainly knows, she entertains different kind of people. Influence~ perhaps. She can only shut , doesn't want to create any trouble.

 

5 minutes later, the elevator opens, revealing a total of eight people inside. They walked out and Yoona and Seohyun walked in casually. Taking in behalf of the other girl, Yoona pressed the bottom to their floor.

 

"Aigoo, finally." Sighing in relief, Seohyun close her eyes, and relax her body - so she can calm her nerves.

 

Yoona can see the girl through her reflection in the metal door. She hoped the girl will stop talking those bad words, with this sight of her. Turning to her, she wondered why she's in a coat? When it's not so cold actually. People are in their cocktail dresses, how could she dress like that? "Non of my business."

 

"Business what?" ask Seohyun flatly.

 

"Nothing, just talk-"

 

"Are you checking out on me?" Seohyun opened her eyes, staring straight to Yoona's eyes.

 

For a couple of seconds, Yoona couldn't say a word - as she find herself staring back to those eyes. She couldn't figure it out, why on such earth, she's staring back at her. However,she senses, the girl just want to hear her answer. So she consciously turned away and truthfully answered. "Um, I was just wondering why are you in a coat? I don't see anyone wearing a coat, other than you. I'm even-"

 

"Simple white tee shirt, and black jeans. With your white sneakers. I can obviously see it. I think you really don't know me... no?" Seohyun narrowed her eyes to the doe-eyed girl. "And I thought, you're not one of my friend's friends. Is that it?" she has a strange feeling this girl is new in town. Because if she does know her, she already know the answer why she's in a coat.

 

Caught off guard, Yoona couldn't answer that instant.

 

"Silence means, Yes. Who are you?"

 

"I'm no one." Yoona smiled, friendly. "But I'm pretty sure, I can make friends to your friends as well. DJ Heartbeat, was it?"

 

Seohyun turned away with her cold shoulders. Like it was a cue, the door opens. She just left without words anymore. Yoona chuckled, as she also walked out the elevator. Heck, she frowned when she was greeted by a lot of people, scattered around. And much to her surprised, the 3rd floor of this mansion is basically a huge one room - with a big stage in front, and some tables and chairs scattered around. People are already filling up the entire place.

 

"Oho-Ho-ho~ There you go, ma friend. Come, and let's start this party." She heard that tall guy, telling the ginger haired girl. 

 

"Happy Birthday, Choi~" As Seohyun hugged that guy.

 

She can not continue following her anymore. Instead, she walked in the corner, as she started to look for her brother. But suddenly, a waiter blocks her - offering her a drink. As a non drinker, she just took the safest, her favorite, melon juice and look around again, while taking some sips here and there. It's quiet hard for her, with these people around - and how the place is not that so bright. It's like she's in a club?

 

Her questions was answered soon enough when she heard someone talking to the stage. 

 

Meanwhile, Siwon took Seohyun to the stage, to allow her set up her equipment. While she's busy on it, Siwon picked up a microphone and talk to her invited guests.

 

"My apologies everyone - My special guest arrived so late. But better late than never right?" Siwon chuckled lightly, which earned his guests 'Yes', and some even 'Let's start the real party!'. "Yeah, yeah, I know you guys are so excited. Um, can we put the tables now in the corner?" He instructed. With that, waiters and waitresses are cleaning the middle.

 

"Oh, so this is how will the show starts." Yoona is watching that girl over behind Siwon, preparing the things she needed for her music.

 

Moments later, the whole ballroom was only occupied by people, as excitement was rising and rising.

 

"The floor is in you, Dj Heartbeat." With Siwon's cue, the said girl take her coat off, revealing her real outfit; Camouflage sports bra, matching with her hot camouflage pants. To add it up, she had her name tag necklace and an infinity tattoo on her left upper arm. She loses her ponytail and messes it with her hand thoroughly. While she's doing it in front of the guests, most of them are agape, while others didn't seem to care - they're used to it. 

 

Yoona on the other hand, she was watching - agape and shock. She's like staring to a girl who just forgot she's in the public and rather she was at home. And seriously, she has to breath a huge amount of air when she suddenly bend down to fixed on the wires -- cleavage!!! 'What the . No wonder she wore that coat. She has bomb inside.' She literally has to shake her head a lot of times. Her face just turned so red. 

 

"Are you ready to party?!!!" shouted Seohyun, as she put her headphone on her ears.

 

The entire room just roared -- Taking this as a good answer, Seohyun volume it up slowly but surely.

 

 

With her head moving up and down, she also moves her hands, asking for people to dance to it. When the beat was already is going up and up until it exploded, she shouted, "Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!!!"

 

Yoona forcibly stepped back as the people had gone wild. She scanned the entire room, hoping to catch her brother already. And she did not regret, she caught her brother with a girl, dancing so close together. The disappointing part, they're just teenagers.

 

She wanted to stop them, however, her brother pulled her friend to the middle already. She knows she couldn't stop them. Rather, she took her seat to the bar counter and watches every person inside the room, dancing like there's no tomorrow. When she turned to the birthday boy, he himself was enjoying with a partner. Her eyes end up to that girl up there, which is making the music and every person unconsciously loving her music. She couldn't believe though, her head is moving up and down, like she has influenced as well. However, she turned away and ask for another drink to the bartender.

 

"Aren't you joining the party, Miss?" ask the bartender, giving her the drink.

 

"The music is good - but I don't dance." She answered sheepishly, while moving her head.

 

"DJ heartbeat is Hot." 

 

Yoona just spit on her drink, that instant. "What did you just said?" consequently exclaiming to the bartender boy. The music is so loud that she did not catch it well.

 

"I said the Dj is hot. I still can't believe she's single and . Every bartender here liked her body."

 

Yoona did not answer, as she already understands the latter's words. She turned and can see how the girl was so enjoying her show - with her 'hot' body indeed. But she's not impress at all. Her ideal type is not like her - she's not going to like that kind of girl. Especially that she really seems not a good girl.

 

 

 

 

5 hours later...

 

 

The music was still there, yet, it's not like earlier anymore. The music ain't too loud. The Dj was seen talking with her friends immensely in the corner of the ballroom, while Security Officer, Im Yoona, is still waiting the moment her brother would stop talking with that girl not so far away from where she is sitting.

 

Suddenly feeling thirsty, Seohyun excused herself and walked her way towards the bar. She didn't mind the calls here and there until she arrived, "One glass of cocktail please." she just casually ordered. The bartender obviously check on her cleavage, but she only ignored. She turned to the girl next to her instead. It was the same girl she recognized in the elevator. But unlike earlier, she's busy on her phone.

 

Taking her glass from the bartender, She snatch the phone from the latter, so her attention swiftly shifted to her.

 

"You." Yoona glared at her. "Give the phone back."

 

Seohyun never liked getting into someone's privacy, but for an unknown reason she wanted to check the girl's phone. In which, she did and find out she is texting someone by the name called Jessica Jung. She already reads 'good night' coming from the girl before Yoona snatch it back.

 

"Tsk,tsk. You should have fun if you are in a party 'no one'. Because you know what? You'll be alone." Seohyun teased, running her finger to Yoona's forearm. Then she leaned in, pecking at her lips. She didn't wait for any response anymore, as she left that instant.

 

Yoona was left dumbfounded. Apparently, she shivered when that girl touched her and kiss her lips. And undoubtedly, she refuse to breath for a couple of seconds. She find herself scanning the surrounding until she found her there, talking with Luhan and the friend her brother was talking about. 

 

"What did she just do to me?" She shake her head and grabbed her glass to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter