My Vampire Ex-GF: 01

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

01 | Their Story pt. 1

 

***

 

It was a good 30 minutes in the basketball court. Yoona took her seat alone to one of the benches, having sweats rolling from her forehead to her cheeks. Being a nephilim doesn't mean she can't be tired too. She still has the human's body after all. And if it wasn't for her father who made her work all night, she wouldn't be in the same place again.

 

Sighing, she took her phone from her backpack and checks her messages she might miss. But to no avail, she just plug on her headphone and listens to some songs. Her next class will be in the next hour, so she has no reason to leave the court yet. Chilling in a an empty place is normally her habits. Especially when she wants to rest her body after works.

 

Closing her eyes, she leaned her back to the back rest of the seat and feel the song's lyrics. It's her classic favorite song that would always make her relax and makes her forget the stress in her head. But to unknown reason, her mind suddenly flies to somewhere... somewhere from few years past. Back when she's still sixteen years old.

 

Flashback

 

"Yoona are you at home?"

 

The voice coming from the outside causes a teenage girl jumps from her bed and rushed outside. "Did you buy me my favorite ice cream?" she exclaimed as she walks downstairs in a hurry.

 

"Nope. But we're going somewhere that will have a lot of ice cream." came Mrs. Im's answer, smiling in amusement to her only daughter. 

 

Yoona's big smile disappears. "Chincha? Where?"

 

"You will know later. So go upstairs and change into a much comfortable clothes."

 

"This isn't going to the shadow world again, or what?"

 

"It's not. It's something else, honey." Mrs. Im chuckles and ruffles her daughter's hair gently. "Go and change now." she gestures her right away, not wanting to be late with their appointment.

 

Yoona was about to comply when she noticed the absence of her father. "Where's, Appa?"

 

"He's outside, waiting. I'll grabs us coat and you change now." Mrs. Im said to her daughter and once again gestures her to go upstairs. With a choding smile, Yoona runs upstairs like she wasn't excited to have ice cream. 

 

-

 

After two and half of drive, the Im Family finally arrived at their destination. Yoona's lips are parted while eyes sparkled in interest, to the big palace before them. 

 

"Isn't this the blue house? The palace where the president of Korea is residing?" And she's sure the palace is the same palace she knew. It's all over their textbooks and news on TV. So it's not new for her, but it's definitely bigger than she expects in person.

 

"You're so brilliant, Yoona." Mr. Im softly chuckles, patting his daughter's head before he put his arm on her shoulders. "And we're here to visit the president." He smiled meaningfully.

 

"Really?" Yoona's brows creases. "I don't seem to know you guys are friends with the president, Appa. Or did you miss to mention this?" It's finally new for her that her parents knew the country's leader and his family.

 

"We haven't shared this but our family and his family had been in contact since we moved to Seoul, Yoona. Later, you will understand why we're here." Mrs. Im softly said, in behalf of her husband. She and her husband then leads their daughter, as they take their steps to the long stairs on the way to the main entrance of the palace.

 

Still stunned, Yoona just followed her parents, while couldn't hold back and bows a lot of times to the maid in both sides. She couldn't understand what are they doing in the palace, but the thought of having an ice cream for dessert wouldn't be really bad. It would be really special, since they're in the blue house. It's definitely a worth going with her parents tonight.

 

Walking inside the dining room, Yoona sure was speechless again by the big chandelier hanging in the ceiling. It's not the same as in their headquarters, where most shadowhunters are getting their selves trained with fight skills. They're shining brightly like the stars above the sky. Oh, how awesome would be if she actually lives here? She would be like a princess.

 

"Yoong, take your seat."

 

She instantly snapped out of her seat when she heard her father's voice and complied so fast. "This place is cool!" she exclaimed, earning giggles from her parents. "Am I going to live here soon?" she playfully added.

 

"That wouldn't be possible, Yoona."

 

"I'm just kidding." she grinned to her mother, who smiled at her triumphantly.

 

The chefs and maids then made their way inside, delivering them something to eat for the meantime. "The president will be here in 10 minutes, please enjoy the appetizer." the chef explained as the maids are serving them the food.

 

Shikshin, Yoona couldn't stop herself and get excited. It's just the appetizer, but it looks like the main meals already. Both Mr and Mrs. Im are smiling non stop to their adorable daughter.

 

-

 

"The President and his family is here."

 

Yoona almost choke at her food as soon as she heard the announcement. She took her glass of water and drinks it in a fast manner. Her mother next to her is gesturing to her to stand up but she's not ready. She almost lose her balance when she stands up straight, while watching the Seo family making their way inside the room. She bowed just like her parents are doing.

 

"Let's take our seat. So the dinner will be serve." The President said with his soft and friendly voice.

 

Yoona and her parents takes their seat casually.That was the first time Yoona had her eyes to the only daughter of the Seo family. She was there, in the right side of her mother, smiling friendly towards her as well. But she caught something that made her question; her eyes. 'Aren't they posses vampire's eyes?'

 

"Our daughter by the way, Seo Joohyun." Mister Seo introduces his daughter.

 

"And our daughter here, Im Yoon Ah." Mister Im also introduced.

 

Yoona bowed her head only whilst the other girl shyly smiled at her. 'Geez, she really has the vampire vibes."

 

Mrs. Im elbowed her daughter after hearing her thoughts. Her daughter almost immediately looked at her in the eyes. "We will be having dinner in peace, so don't think like that."

 

"It's okay, Mrs. Im. Yoona here will get to know it later, after all." Mrs. Seo sends a heartfelt smile to both Yoona and her friend.

 

Yoona smiled back, but quiet hesitant. She glanced to their daughter and she smiled at her shyly again. 

 

-

 

"What?" Yoona almost want to stands up and slam her hands on top of the table when she heard the news. Good news for them but it's quiet a bad news for her. "Mom, why me? I am busy with my studies as well. And besides, I don't think she needs someone by her side. She's already big enough for me to look after her." She glances briefly to Seohyun and the latter looked down. It must be because she raised her voice and complained.

 

"Yoona, it's only for a year. She will be in your school too so it wouldn't be hassle picking up on her or not. She will be living in your dorm, even." Mrs. Im pursues her daughter. "And come to think of it, you will have a new friend. Aren't you happy?"

 

"Your mother is right, Yoong. Come on, I thought you like making friends? It would really be a great chance." Mister Im also pursued his daughter.

 

Yoona looked at the people around her, including the president of South Korea, who was the one who asked her to look after his daughter while she'll be studying in the country. She also finds out Seohyun is different from her. She's an autistic person, the reason why she barely respond. "Well, I don't think... I can decline. It will be pleasure to help you, President Seo." She bowed 180 degrees, hoping her decision will be good not just for her but for their daughter as well. It's going to be the first time for her to have an autistic friend.

 

"Thank you, Yoong." Both Mr. And Mrs. Seo smiled in relief. They almost thought she will decline.

 

Proud parents, Mister and Missis Im gives their child a thumbs up. Yoona smiled awkwardly at them before she turned to look at Seohyun, who just looked back at her as well. She whispered something but she barely can hear.

 

'I'm Im Yoona - instant nanny at the age of 16. Way to go!'

 

***

 

A week later - Yoona almost tripped along the way as she headed downstairs in a hurry. Today is the day her new roommate in her her dorm arrives. So she has cleaned the entire dorm and even put on new curtains, mat, flowers on her vase and even went to a grocery. She doesn't want to be pick by the daughter of the president, so she decided to change almost everything in her dorm.

 

Taking a deep breath, she reached for the door knob and twisted it open. 

 

"Miss Im Yoona?" It's the blue house's director that greets her along with the maids and butlers.

 

"Y-Yes. Come in sir." Without missing a beat, Yoona gives a way for her guests. As they complied, she gasps to see the baggage the maids are carrying. There are like huge and there are five of it. "Are these all hers?" 

 

"Why? Is the dorm small? I think it's big enough." The Director said after hearing Yoona'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter