F O C U S: 14

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

14 | Chance

 

15 days left.

 

-

 

Wiping her tears frantically, Seohyun got up from her seat and continue reading the very last sticky notes. She's pacing back and forth, while still trying to understand everything inside. The notebook is definitely like a confession book towards her. But still, it confuses her why Yoona courted Tiffany the time she'd been hinting she likes her?

 

Part of her wants to believe the sticky notes, but there's also a part of her that wouldn't believe. Another part of her is questioning Yoona's intention. It's making her go crazy now.

 

Was Yoona serious on the sticky notes? She has no idea.

 

Until the last page of her notebook, she found a folded paper sneaked on it. It's a long letter instead of love sticky notes. The letter was dated 2 years ago.

 

-

 

Dear Seohyun,

 

How have you been?

It's been years since I've last seen you. I hope you are doing fine always.

I just like to inform you that I'm currently planning on leaving the Agency soon. It's not about I don't like to be an Agent anymore (you know serving the people and protecting them is my dream because it's also my father's passion).

It's more on, I want to focus on my relationship with Tiffany. I feel like I needed this break so I can really forget my feelings. You might be thinking I'm really bad now for using Tiffany in forgetting my feelings for you. But it's the only way, since I know, you will never like me back. 

 

My feelings, It's getting deeper and deeper - I don't know why - even though we're not in the same place. I bet, being your high-school friend and your best friend was the reason. And truly, I'm missing you so much. Without you by my side feels like, I'm the only one living in this world. It's ridiculous, but that's true. My feelings is truly killing me everyday. T.T 

 

To tell you - It's hard. It's really hard doing this to myself because I'm also hurting. But sooner or later, I'll get to forget you. My romantic feelings - not being my friend. I am not planning forgetting about you, you know.

 

How was Luna? I've heard you're happy with her from Tiffany. Aigoo, I'm happy for you. I'm truly happy for you, buddy. 

 

P.S. I will wait for the right time to see you back. ^^

 

Take care~

Coz I always care~

 

I love you, Buddy~

 

Xoxo,

Yoong

 

-

 

Seohyun closes the notebook and turned to face the window. Her chest is getting more heavy now, the more she stays reading letter. It wasn't also about the last letter why she's being emotional, the fact that her brother keep the letter that came from Los Angeles, just made her also furious. So all this time, her brother knew about Yoona's feelings? And he is just letting her suffer like this? She couldn't believe it. If her brother really brother really cares for her, she should have tell her right? However, as she thinks of the rules in the Agency, it made sense somehow. She held her chest, holding it in place, while she lets the tears quietly falls down. She is breathing heavily, while she tried to calm herself. Her aching heart.

 

Upon hearing the footsteps coming from behind, she quickly compose herself and wiped her tears. She gradually headed back to the desk and put the notebook back to the backpack before Yoona could see it.

 

"Hey? What's wrong?" But Yoona did not miss how she was in a hurry.

 

She quickly turned and smile to the doe-eyed. "N-Nothing. Um, I'll take a shower now." She frantically made her way to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her, sighing in relief. She really has no idea what to do now - learning about Yoona's true feelings. She thought the girl is just playing around with her - but she seems really true with her actions. "No wonder she wouldn't really like spending time with Tiffany, even if she hasn't gain her memories back for me, recently. The mind forgets, the heart never - was it really true?" chuckles her, thinking about it randomly. Taking a deep breath, she composes herself and decided to have a shower as well.

 

Outside, Yoona creased her brows, somehow feeling weird with the way Seohyun is acting. Just earlier, she's so beautiful in her eyes. Now, it looks like she had gone from a cry? "Or is she in a red day again? What the heck, she's not yet having it this month?" She frowned having no idea. But she felt concern somehow. 

 

Smiling idiotically, she got her new clothes on the closet and enter the changing room. A couple of minutes later, she got out, still in a bright mood - as she climbed to the bed, combing on her hair through her fingers. She picked up the paper and put the one with the text on top of the pillow Seohyun used. She give it a pat before turning her attention to the looking tasty breakfast. Heck, she almost forgot she should wait for her partner. So she shrugs and decided to reached for her phone on top of the night stand.

 

She opens her device casually and checks her messages. A frown can be seen across her face once she reads the messages came from Tiffany. All of the message are telling her she needed to see her before 5pm. It was all begging - that made her sigh. Instead of replying, she proceeds the only message she received from her father.

 

Father:

[Good morning, honey~

How's your morning so far?

Are you with Agent Seo?]

 

Yoona did not just wait a single second a replied to her father's message.

 

To Father:

[Yes! ;)]

 

With a simple text message. Mr. Im took a while to reply with her message.

 

Father:

[That's good. Don't forget to drop by at home. 

Your fiance is now furious with your sudden decision last night.]

 

Yoona let out a sigh when she reads the message. She did not mind answering. She tossed her phone aside and lied down. Her stomach suddenly growls - it made her groan at the same time. "Ugh, I'm hungry. Yah! Buddy! I'm going to eat first!" she couldn't help it and shout, in behalf of her hungry stomach.

 

"Go ahead Yoong!"

 

Though a bit late, Seohyun responded clearly. With that, Yoona can no longer take it and start eating her breakfast. Well, she already expected Seohyun would say it.

 

-

 

About 15 minutes later, Seohyun got out from the bathroom only to see Yoona already checking on their weapons in the floor. The looked up to her with an innocent look.

 

"I miss holding stuffs like these." Yoona hold up the pen and the bubble gum. "What's more to come?"

 

"Agent Lee has a lot in her mind. You can expect the unexpected." Seohyun says, proudly.

 

"Chincha?"

 

Just then, a knock on the door was heard, followed by a voice.

 

"Agent Seo! Agent Im! It's Minhyuk. The stylists are now asking if you guys can now visit the salon for the outfits you are wearing."

 

Yoona and Seohyun looked into each other's eyes, having the same in mind.

 

 

Coffee Shop

2:00pm

 

Pulling over the car, the engine also died - Yoona reviewed her text message she received from Tiffany first before she looked outside. It's the same as the coffee shop the girl had informed. She headed out and immediately entered the coffee shop. She saw Tiffany in the corner table. The girl did not saw her so she has to approach her very quick.

 

"Oh, You're here." Tiffany smiled so bright.

 

Yoona smiled back, taking her seat across the latter. "You've been here for how many hours now? I'm sorry. I was really busy."

 

"No, It's okay - I understand. Tch, are you having fun there?"

 

"Totally. Have you ordered?"

 

"I did. I think they're doing it now. Since you are here already. So where do you want to go after this?" Tiffany excitedly asks, taking Yoona's hands with hers

 

"We are going somewhere?" Yoona frowned, somehow doesn't mind their hands.

 

"I told you earlier, right?"

 

"Yeah, but..."

 

"How about in an amusement park? I suddenly missed going there." The older girl suggestively answered.

 

Yoona paused for a little while before she answers, "I... I only have two hours with you. I am going back to the headquarters after this."

 

"Because of the mission? Tell me, what is it exactly?" Tiffany got curious. She had a bad feeling it's going to be about her gang. If ever, she can tell them again.

 

"Hmm, It's confidential. I can't tell you." Yoona answered simply. She slowly released her hold with Tiffany's hand when she heard her phone beeps. She was about to pulled it out when Tiffany held her hand again.

 

"No. We're not here for any work Yoona. You ignore that." Tiffany explained right away. "We are here for each other." she firmly added.

 

Yoona grit her teeth quietly before she let out a defeated sigh. If she can not take it anymore, she would like to tell her what is she planning for their relationship. But for now, since she can't have the courage yet to break up with her, she can give this to her - she can endure this for a while. "Okay. I'm sorry." She said, putting a small smile. And did she released her hold with Tiffany again.

 

"So what mission? I'm quiet interested. Since you know, bomb threats are everywhere - I want you to be careful always."

 

Yoona can see the concern in Tiffany's intent stare somehow. She felt grateful. "Of course - I'm always careful. You don't have to worry. But I couldn't really tell you." I'm not the Yoona who doesn't know about rules in SMART anymore. I can't tell it to anyone anymore. In her thoughts, taking that glass of water on the side. Since their order hasn't come.

 

"Okay. Just make sure you won't... get any scratch after that."

 

"You sound you are my mother." Yoona chuckles after she had her water.

 

"Wae? I'm really going to be the one who will be hurt first if something happened with you." Tiffany playfully glared at Yoona. She crossed her arms like a real boss.

 

Yoona couldn't help it and pinch Tiffany's baby cheeks. "Okay, Mom. I know what I am doing you know."

 

"That's good." Tiffany giggles. She was about to add another word when she and Yoona both heard the phone beeping again. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Fine. You answer that text message. I'll get our order first." She said and decided to leave to check on their order.

 

Yoona take this chance and check her phone from her pocket jeans. She creased her brows upon reading a message from Seohyun this time.

 

Seohyun:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter