My Fab Boss: 38

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

38 | A night

 

"Kyaaaaaa!!!"

 

Yoona and Seohyun's attention swiftly turned outside the car when they heard screams. "Omo." Both couldn't say a single word when they realized fans are screaming outside McDonald's restaurant. Just when their car arrived. Good thing and there are securities they would be hitting the car now. 

 

"You invited some fans?" asked Yoona to Mr. Lee, who was on the passenger seat.

 

"Yup. It's a good thing they'll know you guys are now part of our ambassadors." Mr. Lee answered with a sheepish grin in his face.

 

"But will this be a disturbance of the filming?" Yoona got worry. What if fans will rob them? That will risk her girlfriend's safety? She really can't allow that.

 

"We have some securities to guard them. Don't worry." Mr. Lee answered instantly, assuring the doe-eyed.

 

Going back to her girlfriend, Yoona's eyebrows raised in curiosity. "What are you doing?" To which, she can see her writing on something. Or she's busy with it again. Yet, she doesn't know what it is.

 

"It's none of your business." Seohyun just simply replied, closing that notebook on her lap and put it on her bag together with the pen. She looked at her girlfriend with a sly smile before immediately turning outside. "We should greet them too." 

 

"Who?"

 

"The fans." Seohyun instantly answered.

 

"No, it's not gonna be a good advise. They can be violent." Yoona however doesn't like it, likewise.

 

"I think not. Let's just get out here." Seohyun quickly unbuckled her seat belt. But just as she reached to the door, Yoona stopped her. 

 

"I'll open it for you. Hold on." Yoona says, quickly stepping out of the car and run to the her girlfriend's side. The screaming around is really deafening her as she opened the door for Seohyun. On the other hand, Mr. Lee also got out of the car.

 

Seohyun just instantly wave to the fans. And as she attempted to approach them, Yoona is like a bodyguard, grabbing her by her waist, and drag her hurriedly inside. The action just made all made fans gone crazy. Yoona being protective seems so romantic for their eyes.

 

The restaurant has only few costumers. All of them are just side actors. So when they entered, they simply smiled and bowed at them.

 

"So what is this game you are proposing?" Asked the Director to Seohyun, as he approached her.

 

"Mr. Lee haven't mentioned?" Seohyun take a glance at the President of the fast food.

 

"You said earlier that I should not inform the others yet. So yeah, I did not Miss Seo." 

 

"Oh, I almost forgot. Hehe." Says Seohyun, with an awkward smile. Turning her attention to Yoona, she added, "The game is about... No Complaining Game. And since I am the one who suggested this, I'll be the Boss." She smirked, which earned Yoona's rolling of eyes, annoyed. Just when did she actually complained? Never did she done it. Seohyun always got her yeses though.

 

"How many films are we actually doing? Coz that means, you have a lot ideas inside your brain that will probably make Yoona complain, but she should not, right?" The Director smiled brightly. He likes the idea.

 

"Three Films. If one of those she'll complain she has to dance in front of the fans or, you kiss my armpit." Seohyun giggles at her silly punishments.

 

"Why not do the french fries kiss I will be always complaining." Yoona suggested, not that she is complaining of the punishments. 

 

"No! You're taking advantage!" Seohyun firmly argued.

 

"I like the idea Miss Im." The Director gives Yoona a Hi-5. But Seohyun crossed her arms, glaring at them, earning their chuckles instantly.

 

"Let's just do this!" Seohyun firmly stated. In which, it made the Director to quickly arrange the things around the restaurant. Yoona and Seohyun on the other hand was drag by the make-up artist in the corner and began the make-up.

 

-

 

2 hours later...

 

First Scenario: Yoona has to convince her boss to buy them French Fries while she's wearing an Alligator head on her head.

 

"This is basically so easy." Yoona commented when she reads the first scenario the writer Seohyun herself wrote. 

 

"Well see." Seohyun flips her hair, getting up. She was then guided outside where the fans scream once again upon seeing her. She made a lot of flying kisses in the air.

 

Yoona inside groaned upon seeing the alligator head that was handed by the staff. She accepted it, only to feel the heaviness of it. "How many pounds is this?"

 

"20 pounds." The staff informed her.

 

"What? How can that be so heavy?"

 

"Wae? Are you complaining? Do you want to put more pounds?"  Seohyun's voice suddenly echoed behind. Yoona fake a smile, shaking her head vigorously towards her only. "Good." Seohyun shrugs and walks out again.

 

Defeated, Yoona just put on the alligator head. Well, its not that really heavy. It's just uncomfortable to wear it. Especially, in front of fans outside. "I'm not really going to do this anymore, seriously." She mumbles, getting up and followed her girlfriend outside. She seriously has to wave when the scream of fans welcomes her. She saw Seohyun is on standby already, inside the car while the cameras are ready as well. "Fighting Yoona! Do your best." Upon cheering on herself up, she hastily proceeds to the car, a bit embarrass because of the alligator head she is wearing. Heck, she shouldn't be complaining right? So be it.

 

Action!

 

As soon as the Director's voice echoed, Yoona took a deep breath and started convincing her 'Boss' indeed. There's no script, just the fact that the scenario is like that.

 

"Um, Hi Babe." But just as she opened , she couldn't help it and accidentally call her girlfriend 'Babe'. Seohyun eventually glared at her. "Hehe, I mean, Boss. Why don't we go have some fries first? Look, Its already lunch time." 

 

"Fries for Lunch with an Alligator? Isn't that childish? I don't like that, Babe." Seohyun flipped her hair, as she turned to her phone, opening some music. A random club music quickly fills up the car. "I would rather listen to some music."

 

Yoona sighed. Yet, she reached the phone and turned it off. "Listen, You will be hungry if you are not going with me. I swear, it's fun to listen to some music while you are eating fries. McDonalds has the best large fries. They have variety of flavors to choose. You like barbecue right?" She smiled, though inside the head of the alligator. Good thing and the wide open mouth of the alligator can still make her seen. And yes, it's starting to get sweaty inside now.

 

"Barbecue? I don't even like fries, I like Barbecue?" Seohyun crosses her arms, as if she's questioning it to her girlfriend.

 

"Eh?" Yoona mentally face palmed, as she remembers its Jessica's favorite. "Then what is your favorite, Bos?" And to be honest, she doesn't know her favorite.

 

"You're so disappointing Yoonggator. You're so so disappointing. I would rather eat a sweet potato than to eat those fries." Seohyun once again turned away, not missing of flipping her hair. She also snatched her phone back, still not convince to eat the fries.

 

Yoona quietly flinched her fists, as she think of another idea on how to convince her Boss. She scooted closer, poke the girl with the tip of the alligator's mouth and put on her aegyo, "Boss pwease... Let's go eat fries. I can't  go out without chu. Without chu would be so different. Without chu, I can not eat happily my favorite fries. Pwease... You know I don't like being alone." She keeps on poking at her, hoping Seohyun would be convince already.

 

But Seohyun pushed her gently away from her instead, she pouted cutely. "Saranghe. Saranghae Boss...Sharanghae~~~~" 

 

"Eww... Stop it Yoonggator. " Seohyun grimace, couldn't take the aegyo voice of Yoona nd covers her ears. The doe-eyed keeps on doing it until she had enough and literally, "Fine!"exclaimed. "But in one condition."

 

"Sure." Yoona wiggles her eyebrows. She saw this coming.

 

"Tell me who's prettier, Me or the cat?" Seohyun seriously questioned.

 

"Of course, the tiger is prettier." Which Yoona answered that instant. Of course, who would choose the other when she knows it will just ruin her mood? Such fool question.

 

"Wrong Answer! I ask you, 'Me' not tiger! Who is that tiger, eh?" Seohyun eventually smack the head of the tiger, earning the giggle of the latter.

 

"Then, Me."

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes. But then again, change being evil. "Can you clean the car, Babe? The hood and the trunk. I will go eat french fries if you will do it."

 

"You kidding me?" Yoona frowned. This, she did not expect it.

 

"Oh, So you're complaining? Hold-Hmph."

 

Yoona did not let Seohyun continue her words anymore, as she covered right away. "No. I was just reacting. Aish. You can be so serious always eh? I'm doing it now." As much as she wanted to admit she complained, she certainly couldn't do the punishment that will embarrass herself. Stepping out of the car, she quickly runs back to the restaurant and grab some water, soap and a wiper. She quickly went back and saw Seohyun is already outside the car, smiling at her like a real diva. She just shrug and do what she supposed to do. Seohyun stood in the side, playing a club music for Yoona.

 

"You should also dance while cleaning the car."

 

"Whatever." Yoona did not comply. She just did as she supposed to do - not minding the fans and her girlfriend. 30 minutes later, she was done. She approached Seohyun again just outside of the car, and the girl is inside, staring at her amusingly.

 

"Yay! That's why I really love you, Babe." Stepping out of the car, Seohyun finally entered the McDonalds restaurant. Yoona followed that quick. Both stood in front of the counter.

 

"Wow. You know what? I think I would prefer the French Fries now than to eat sweet potatoes. Of course, not a barbecue flavor." Says Seohyun, clasping on her hands, while eyes are glowing.

 

"Me too. Me too." Yoona ended the act by nodding her head vigorously.

 

"Cut! That was a good take!"

 

-

 

Second Cenario: Seohyun dressing up into a red spaghetti shirt and red hot pants, as she will approach the girl's table and ask for her number. Yoona would be eating french fries.

 

"This is easy." Yoona said to herself, as she waited on her table. The box that contains the fries is already in front. She needed to see her girlfriend only so she can start eating it. She's getting used to the people outside, that she doesn't mind it anymore.

 

"Action!"

 

Unfortunately for her, it seems not easy. Apparently, Yoona's jaw drop the moment Seohyun entered like a realy model. With wind effect, the girl is damn gorgeous - smoky hot - and the least, so y - yes, especially that the shirt is too revealing her, "Oh gosh, Angels." Then there was her quirky smile, causing for her knees to feel so weak. "Oh gosh, why didn't they tell me she will be like this to me?" In her mind, as she gulped nervously. Seohyun is slowly making her way towards her until she stopped, staring at her so seductively. 'She's sure the damn gorgeous. I'm the lucky girl on earth to have a girlfriend like her.'

 

"Hi, can I take my seat?" Seohyun tuck her hair behind her ear, as she shyly let out those words. As if she did not just confidently walk like like a model earlier.

 

"Yeah, Su-sure." Yoona almost couldn't say a word. And right then, she opened the box and started eating the fries she didn't know has a lot of chili inside.

 

"Shouldn't it be you pulling the chair for me, Miss?" Seohyun bit her bottom lip, taking a step backward at the same time.

 

Hurriedly, Yoona got up and pulled the chair for Seohyun. Who is acting like a stranger, just like the scenario. The younger girl said her tiniest 'Thanks' before taking her seat. Yoona then went back to her seat, looking like an idiot, as her eyes couldn't tale the beauty in front. She almost even forgot to eat the fries.

 

"So what's your name? I'm Seo Joohyun." Seohyun runs her finger on her hair in a y way, as she leaned back and cross her legs. Exposing it for her girlfriend.

 

"Im Yoona Miss beautiful." Yoona's eyes widened, as she shoved all the fries in , as if the scene is just too hot. And later then did she started to feel the chilies from the fries.

 

"Chincha?" This time, Seohyun leaned, exposing her cleavage obviously. "Um, Can I get your number?"

 

Yoona did not say anything. She just continuously shoved all the fries inside her big open mouth. Seohyun grabs the glass of water in the side and pour the water to her cleavage.

 

'So hot.' Yoona could not take the scene and just throw all the fries to . But she suddenly stop - eyes are widening when she felt how hot is now. Hotter than the view in front of her. Seconds later, "AHHHHHH!!!!" She scream on top of her lungs. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!" She certainly runs around, pouring all the water she got to her head.

 

Seohun victoriously laughs - she won - Yoona obviously is complaining. People around them are laughing as well.

 

-

 

The doe-eyed girl walks out the bathroom all fresh. She sighed heavily when her girlfriend is asking her to come through her finger. Thus, she has to come. So she stood next to her, in front of the staffs and some fans around.

 

"You choose, Dance outside dorkily or you will kiss my armpit." 

 

"I'll prefer dancing outside." Yoona stuck her tongue out and excitedly went out to dance in front of fans.

 

Seohyun shrugs her shoulders, doesn't like Yoona's decision. It would have been cute if she kisses her clean and fresh armpit. Yoona sure has no points at this in her heart. But watching Yoona is happily dancing without music outside - seems like gained her interest. It made her smile - amusingly. But later did she realized it, she drops her smile and turned fierce again - still watching Yoona though.

 

-

 

Now for the third film, Seohyun and Yoona are sitting across each other. One has the real scenario in her head while the other has no idea. Of course, Yoona has no idea because it's Seohyun's after all. Her mind will just focus not to complain so she won't embarrass herself again outside.

 

A waiter put the tray that contains the box of fries down to the table between them - Seohyun quickly pulled it closer to her as she opened it and picked up one fry.

 

"What is it this time, eh?" Yoona raised her brows, watching her girlfriend taking a look at the fry on her hand. "Are you just going to stare at it."

 

"The third scenario would be, complete the sentence and answer two questions. All you have to do is to answer french fries always. Game?" Seohyun smirked right after.

 

"Sure. That's only a piece of cake."

 

"And every time you answer, I will feed you." Seohyun added.

 

"Wow. That's more like it, Babe!" Which made Yoona really excited and suddenly happy. Despite the hot fries earlier, Seohyun is sweet this for her. It's just another easy task.

 

"Okay, first of, 'I grow up eating only... '" Seohyun ushered Yoona to say the answer but the girl seemed surprised with the sentence. "Yah! I thought it's just a piece of cake? Answer it NOW!" She exclaimed.

 

"French Fries." Yoona couldn't complain. She sighed in defeat.

 

Giggling, Seohyun feed Yoona with the fries. The doe-eyed somehow smiled as she eat her first fries. "The first food that I know is... "

 

"French Fries." Yoona said eating one fries again.

 

"My First love is... "

 

"French Fries." Yoona grinned, as if she win in that part.

 

Seohyun couldn't help it and bite on the fries, glaring at the doe-eyed. She only feed her girlfriend when there's only like one inch of the fries. Yoona pouted sadly.

 

"If my Mom buys another food, I would cry for... "

 

"French Fries." Yoona happily put her hands up, before eating her fries again.

 

"My Favorite subject is... "

 

"What the heck is in your mind?"

 

"Are you complaining?"

 

"Ugh, French Fries." Yoona frowned, but she find it cute. Seohyun's mind is really weird. 

 

Victoriously, Seohyun feeds her girlfriend. Then the latter's turn to send a glare on her.

 

"I go out wearing... "

 

"French Fries." Yoona blushed at the wise sentence.

 

Seohyun giggles. "Here's the last one for complete sentence, I like __ more than the cat. "

 

"I LIKE FRENCH FRIES  SEO JOOHYUN MORE THAN THE CAT!!!" Yoona eventually stand on her feet and shake her body. As if she just won another prize. 

 

Seohyun pulled her down quickly, shoving two fries on the doe-eyed's alligator mouth. "Here's the first question, What is your name?"

 

Yoona chuckles. "French Fries." quickly opening , and Seohyun throws the fries on like it was a ring.

 

"Me or French Fries?" 

 

Yoona stopped momentarily when she heard the question. That also made her heart beats faster. She couldn't seem to answer the question. It's out of the topic already. "Is that even a question?" and so, she questioned. Hopefully, she doesn't sound complaining.

 

"I will rephrase it then - French Fries or Me?"

 

Yoona crosses her arms, leaned back and intently stared at her girlfriend. She keep shut and take her moment, thinking, 'No, I am not answering this question. This is such a clever one. If I will choose french like in the rule, she would definitely smack me or whatsoever. The worse, she would nag on this after the filming. But it was on the rule. I should say french fries. Aish, what kind of silly question is this? Damn.'

 

"What now, Yoonggator? Yah! Don't just look at me like that! You have to answer the question. Hmm, for you to answer it, we will have a french fries kiss in this last question. Now, what?" Seohyun suggestively shared, wiggling her eyebrows in the process.

 

"If I will say French Fries, what could be your reaction?" Yoona tested.

 

"I'm not telling you." Seohyun nonchalantly replied. But deep inside, she would kill Yoona to hell.

 

"If You or Me?"

 

Seohyun can't help it and smile. "I'm still not telling you. Yah! Just tell me YOONGGATOR!!!" But shouted annoyingly.

 

"Okay... "Leaning in Yoona grabs the box of fries and stick the fries between her lips. Then, she signal her girlfriend to lean in. But Seohyun just stared at her like she's not going to do whatever she's asking her. She sighed and put the fries down. "Okay, French Fries." She decided to just answer right away.

 

Seohyun smiled from ear to ear. She quickly got one fry and feeds Yoona. But she surprised her by leaning in and kissing her lips - for about 5 seconds only before leaning away. But she leaned in again kisses her cheeks in both sides - marking a red lipsticks on the girl's cheeks. 

 

"What was that?" Yoona was flustered. She thought she wouldn't feel her lips against hers. But she did so. Cheeks are burning red as she looked at the other girl.

 

"Since you got it right." Seohyun sheepishly answered.

 

Yoona giggles. "Like you're not mad I choose French Fries?"

 

"Hehe, A bit." Seohyun giggled back.

 

"Cut! That's a good take."

 

Seohyun quickly turned away from her girlfriend, asking for a glass of water. Yoona on the other hand is cupping her cheeks - still can't able to move on from the kiss she got.

 

"Um, can we do a french fries kiss as well?" The Director suddenly suggested, earning the couple's attention that instant. Both hearts are obviously racing rapidly.

 

 

[Park]

 

 

Yoona can't believe she won the game. She kisses Seohyun for about 40 times, and the girl only had 25 of it. She really thinks she's getting better on the game. Her face is so bright, once she arrived back to the Park, and there she saw her girlfriend, sitting on a swing. As she approaches her, she looked up just to see her.

 

"Tada~! Bought us some ice cream." She extended her right hand, handing the cold sweets to the younger girl. 

 

Seohyun just casually took her ice cream and began on it. Whilst, Yoona took the other swing next to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter