WHTM6

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Saemi-ahh!!", I heard someone call me as I walking to my class. Having such an early class today doesn't make my eyes any bigger. I turn around, searching for the one who call me, and I saw someone waving her hand. I guess, she's aving at me. I squint my eyes a bit, trying to see who was it, and it turns out to be Uee.

I sigh.

She then runs towards me, making me a little suspicious about her. "Why are you all excited. I thought you hate early class", I continue walking to my class, with my sleepy mind. "You remember when you were telling me about Jongin?",Uee asked making me a little uncomfortable.

I stop my pace, and feels a litlle weird feeling in my stomach, you know, that kind of weird when someone talk about someone that is somehow a little related to you.

"Yeah.."I turn away, trying to not showing anything awkward. "Well..I kind of searched for his SNS the other day..well, snce I suddenly remembered about him. And wow..he's so handsome", Uee said excitedly, making me more uncomfortable. "So, why are you telling me this?", I step in the class.

As I saw a ggod strategic seat to sit, I quickly runs for it and put down my bag on he chair. "Can I have his number?", Uee blurts out. My eyes widened, hearing the words,my bag plopped off my shoulder and fell onto the floor. "What did you just say?".

"Well, you know how shy I am. I can't just straight asking him for his number? After all this years I haven't met him and suddely say 'hey,can I have your number?', I can't do that", Uee said and sat next to me after I take my seat. "yes you can", I scoffed, remembering that I haven't texted him for a long time now.

"I thought you can help me, since you said you met him the other day". "I did met him. It was a month ago. I haven't text him for like three weeks", I said seriously but seems like Uee can't see my seriousness, if that's even a word.

"Why are you so uptight?All I ask is for his number. IT's not like you're his girlfriend", my eyes widened as she said the last part. Uee then look at me. "You're not his...girlfriend, right?", she asks. Thank god it ended a few weeks ago or not I will have difficulty answering the question.

"No"

"Good, then it won't harm you if you give me his number", Uee smirked. "Fine..I'll give it to you. But only if I have his permission to give it to you", I said as I take out my book from my bag.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter