WHTM2

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed and Saemin and Jongin are still in their relationship. Starting with zero feelings, Saemin does admit that she starting to fall for Jongin. But, she doesn’t know what Jongin thought of her. Does he has the same feelings for Saemin? Nobody know.

Jongin always message Saemin at 10.20 sharp everynight. But, that one night, it’s quite different. That night, Saemin was waiting for Jongin’s text.

Seconds turns into minutes…minutes turns into hours. And no message came in. She starts wondering. Is Jongin forgot to text her? Is Jongin busy? A lot of thoughts coming in her mind, but she kept thinking positive. So, this time, she’s the one that starts the conversation.

To : Jongin

Hey…are you busy?...Sorry if I’m disturbing. I was just wondering what were you doing

She sent the message and waits for the reply. But it’s the same. No message came in. She felt disappointed but still keeping the thought that Jongin is busy.

The next day, Saemin wakes up like she does everyday. 5.30 in the morning. She always wakes up early to school so that she has more time to do review at her school.

Before she got off her bed, she remembered about Jongin. So, she turns towards her phone and reaches out for it. She checks for any message but still no message enter. She pouted, still wondering why the guy didn’t text her this time.

She shrugs it off and walks to the bathroom.

----------- Going to school----------------

She walks to her school with her phone in her hand. She furrows her brows, being curious why Jongin hasn’t text her yet. She then try to text him again.

To : Jongin

Hey…good morning. Am I disturbing you?

She just release her sighs and hope that Jongin would reply this time. She enters the school gate with a long face. “What’s with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter