WHTM 22

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She puts on her black blazer and fixes the edges here and there before fixing her hair as well. She looks at her own reflection on the full-length mirror and when she’s content with the look, she gives herself a smile.

 

She opens the door of the room and walks out with a brown color office bag slinging at her right shoulder. She glances at the clock hanged on the wall right across the stairs and she knows she has to hurry before she’s late for her first day to work. She has to register to the new office as the changing worker from the US branch.

 

She hurry to the kitchen to make herself a nice cup of coffee when she heard the sound of a door being open. Ignoring the sound and Jongin, she continues walking down the stairs and hurry to the kitchen.

 

 

 

She takes a purple mug and places it on the kitchen island before reaching for the empty coffee maker.

“What?”, she cringes her face when she realize that she didn’t prepare any coffee mix for the coffee maker.

 

She quickly walks to the refrigerator hoping that she will find something that could be drink. Even if it’s just a simple orange juice.

 

 

“Saemi?”, Jongin calls her name while she was squatting down in front of the open refrigerator, searching for some juice.

 

Ignoring her husband’s call, she keeps searching and found a bottle filled with green liquid in it. She takes out the bottle and read the writing’s on the bottle.

 

“Kiwi juice. Well, that should do it”, she said and opens the lid of the bottle before pouring the content in the mug.

 

“Where are you going?”, Jongin stands at the entrance of the kitchen. Saemi glances at him and see him with his bed hair, wearing white top and grey pants. He looks hot with his bed hair and the contrast of his skin with the top he’s wearing.

 

Turning her eyes away to the other way, she keeps gulping down the juice to the finish drop before placing the mug in the sink.

“I’m going to work. Where else do you think I’m going?”, she said, the excess juice at the top lip.

 

 

“But, you just got married yesterday. And we’re suppose to go on our honeymoon. You can’t just leave for work”, Jongin follows her steps when she’s walking to the front door.

 

Holding onto the wall to find balance while she puts on her black munchkin heels, she looks at Jongin.

“I thought I made myself clear that the only reason I’m marrying you is to keep myself WORKING here. Not for love or honeymoon or whatever else that passes your mind. Now, I have to go to work, thank you”, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter