WHTM 17

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saemi opens her eyes as the sunlight hits her eyes. She squints it a little before glancing over to the clock hung on the wall. The long hand shows the number three while the short hand shows the number nine. She gave herself  a long sigh. Another day without work.

She gets off from her bed and walks towards the dressing table, checking how she looks before she walks downstairs to get some breakfast.

 

 

As she opens the door of her room, she could hear her mother’s laughs and a male voice between them. She furrows her brows, wondering who came at this hour. She peeks from the top of the stairs but still can’t catch the sight of the anonymous person. She steps slowly towards the stairs and descend them.

She tilts her head when she could see the back sight of the guy. It couldn’t be.

The guy turns back when he hears the sound of footsteps behind him. “Hey, you’re awake”, the guy greets her.

Jongin.

“What are you doing here?”, she asks him, still wondering what is he doing. “Have some breakfast here first before you ask me any question”, he said holding a cup of coffee in his left hand and her mother sits on her wheelchair, right next to him.

Seeing her mom there, she tries to hide her hatred towards Jongin. “Ne”, she answers softly and walks towards a chair across Jongin.

“I…lleaavvee yoouu guysss aloonee”, her mother said before the maid wheeled her towards her room.

 

 

“What are you doing here?”, Saemi bits her lower lip, trying to suppress her anger, making sure her mother didn’t hear. “Well, I thought that since I left out a lot of times during our preparation for the wedding, so I took a day off today and I’m free whole day for you”, he gave a big smile to Saemi.

 

 

“There’s nothing more to do. I took care of everything. Now, just go out from my house and go wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter